Jacob na Bella YES, Jacob is in the movie. (maybe even a sequel)

pink_martini2 posted on Jan 21, 2008 at 01:41AM
Go read the new articles.

They are looking for a teen Native American for Jacob's role. Right now, they're more interested in looks and personality, no previous acting experience required.

AND the lucky hopeful should be available for filming possible sequels.

link

Click link ^ for more info

Jacob na Bella 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvtheoc3000 said…
i saw... OMG im so glad... the Edward fans are so mad about there pick saying that he's ugly... honestly i dont care what Jacob looks like... i'll still love him... its his personality that i fell in love with... i cant wait to see who they pick though... im just glad that they're going to do New Moon... so people can get to love Jacob Black too...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ktlady said…
Yay Jacob! I'm glad he's going to make a show. He doesn't have a large part in the Twilight book, so I wonder how big his part in the movie is.

In response to iluvtheoc3000: No I think Jacob sounds really really good looking (actually his looks sound almost more appealing to me than Edward's). And I adore his personality... I would just be disappointed beyond reason if Bella were to end up with Jacob. She loves Edward more, and Edward is wonderful. At least Jake has a larger chance of finding someone else (esp. with this imprinting thing).
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jenna_bobo said…
taylor laurtner (shark boy)mis playing jacob in new moon i think they are using sombody else though
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink_martini2 said…
No, he's playing Jacob in new moon too. Watch the interviews of him with Twilight Lexicon. He's already geared up to play jake in the sequels.