Jpop How did wewe first get into Jpop?

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 06:49PM
I remember hearing so much about Ayumi Hamasaki online at Livejournal for YEARS and tested out one of her songs and loved it. Then I started listening to Koda Kumi and Utada, and I just got into everyone I could! I thank the internet for giving me Jpop!

Jpop 13 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita johannaesp said…
Well actually I love anime so it is inevitable to know who these amazing girls are!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita khfan12 said…
I mostly got into Jpop because i like listening to Utada.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Danquebec said…
A friend shown me the trailer of the Wii on YouTube, the song of the trailer was Evolution, from Ayumi Hamasaki, I loved it, so I began to listen others songs from her, and after, songs from others Jpop singers.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YuukiXZero said…
Cuz of Anime!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pufllys said…
big smile
I found this video with Shadow the Hedgehog dancing and it said it was from The Japanese Shadow the hedgehog commercial which featured a remix of M-flo's Tripod baby. I immediately loved M-flo and their music. Then I was watching another Sonic video and it had Real Emotion (English version) by Koda Kumi and I then started to love Koda Kumi! Now I listen to a whole bunch of Japanese artists.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ME-AmouR said…
heart
a long time ago i saw an MTV you hear it first segment on Utada. that following christmas i found her album (Exodus)in wal-mart. i fell in love with it and listened to it everyday. then i started watching a lot of anime and i fell in love with the beginning and end themes of some of the shows. i stated youtube-ing and google-ing the songs and people that sang them and since then i've pretty much been hooked on it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wonderworld said…
Anime
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LidiaIsabel said…
monkey
Well, it was because of Inuyasha (one of my fav anime). The fact is that I just listened to the translated songs because I watched it on TV. Then I started downloading the series and some episodes came with the original japanese version of the songs, so I started investigating and...the rest is history.
I got completely hooked.
First, I just listened to Avex-labeled-artists because they sing most of the Inuyasha OST; but then I discovered Utada, Makoto Kawamoto, Yui and Puffy.
At present I can't live without listening to DO AS INFINITY (on the photo -- Ban-chan, Ryo-san I ♥ you--), alan, BoA, Ayumi, AAA...

I LOVE J-POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Well, it was because of Inuyasha (one of my fav anime). The fact is that I just listened to the trans
Please J-pop lover, vote here:

link

vote!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -EpicCute- said…
heart
Actually, I'm OBESSED with anime, and hearing all of the beautiful songs, I searched up a lot of Japanese music and pretty soon I was into VOCALOID and Kanon Wakeshima and everything. :) A truly beautiful language and genre.
heart
agree with -EpicCute-
 agree with -EpicCute-
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lolfan88 said…
cool
1: Anime! The opening songs and ending songs love'em
2:Where I live we have a Jappense culture club and on day we where watching music videos and this guy there e-mailed me links to a bunch of them!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita k20ryosuke said…
I was born and rise in Japan. And I live in Japan. So I always listening JPOP in TV or radio. But actually I met JPOP first time is Anime when I was little.