Kat Dennings Thrills for the Hills

lbooda posted on Jul 27, 2018 at 06:45AM
Katherine, when do you use each of your three names? I call all three "professional":
personal, pseudonym and one broke girl.

Do you feel like a girl when taping for TV? You sound as if you regress (half-aware) occasionally when you play Max Black.

I'm beginning to appreciate the wordplay on "Two," although my girlfriend dislikes double entendres. She is also jealous of cleavage, especially full frontal! Wow!!!

Do you workout much to stay slender, waist-wise? Enjoy your age and the attraction that comes with it! You are desired by your generation (and me) as a modern, busty Venus de Milo!

What intellectual pastimes do you pursue? You must have a good head on (your shoulders). I trust for you sobriety in life, to "drink to me only with thine eyes." Do you savor low-hanging fruit?

I hope you have friends to rely on in the competitive world of the entertainment industry. Sometimes guys use the complement "beautiful" only when interested sexually with a woman. Yet, you exhibit many qualities that beauty can show.

You are surely a three dimensional character, considering your role in Thor. He was one of my favorite Marvel characters. Now you belong to my list of lovely starlets, including Tina Fey, Gillian Anderson and Katherine Erbe. As the travelling Odin said of his concubine's chastity: "On Ass Guard"!

Kat Dennings No majibu