Kingdom Hearts Blog/designing KH website- Would like help building articles! :)

SafireAxel posted on Feb 23, 2011 at 01:08PM
link
Any Kingdom Hearts fans come sub to my blog! AND SHARE This with anyone else you think would appreciate it: link

I am also creating a website and would like help building the articles- my latest blog post explains.

Kingdom Hearts 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TraceCyrusLuvur said…
smile
What kind of articles would you like help writing?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SafireAxel said…
big smile
Have any requests of what to put on the page? So far I have decided to do Character sketches and a basic bit about the game. I have a Character piece on both Sora and Riku at the moment, and I plan to add Ansem (both 1 and 2s), Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Roxas and his gang, and Axel. If you feel like you would be able to develop a nice article about any of them I am totally open to that- send it to me and if its decent I will implement it!

And here are some things I am looking for help with for the site-

+ Someone to create a big detailed article on Heartless. It would need to have at least the main Heartless all broken down and explained- and pictures for each type explained.

+ Someone to create a big detailed article on Nobodies. It would need to have at least the main Nobodies all broken down and explained- and pictures for each type explained.

+ I detailed explanation for each world. (YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THEM ALL! :) Just pick your favorites. Dont forget!! I need pictures for each one you do -or multiple pictures.)

+ If you have something else you'd like to do feel free to comment it.