Leyton Family<3 LF Secret Santa!

tvfan5 posted on Oct 22, 2011 at 06:14AM
Hello everyone!

So Elton had the wonderful idea that we should do a secret santa for Christmas this year! :)

The way we'd do it is Elle would get half of the names of those who would like to participate, and I'd get the other half. We'd make sure that my name is in her half and hers is in mine (that way we don't know who has us). We'll put the names in a hat, draw and send you the name of the person you have :) If any of you have suggestions as to how we can make this better, we'd love to have them! It's just a rough idea for now but Christmas is still far away, so we're golden :) we have time! :)

So we have come up with some general ways in which we can do this, and like I said..if you have an idea, let us know! We want your say!

-When you're done with your gift for your person, you will send it to either myself or Elton (whoever sent you the name of your person) and we will post it on the LF spot or do what needs to be done (that way who it is isn't given away). We'll post it as something like:

"To: CHUBAKA From: YOUR SECRET SANTA"

-When everyone has received their gifts, we'll all guess who we think our SS is on this forum (I guess just based on what the gift is/how it's made/pull it out of our asses). Then, hopefully we'll be able to enlist an icon maker to make icons for every person participating with their name and something they love on it and maybe even the LF symbol (EX: an icon of Mark Salling with ELLE and our LF symbol written on it). That icon-maker will post all of the icons on the LF spot and after everyone has guessed, we will go find the icon of the person we gave a gift to, and wear it!

Also, if you'd like to throw out ideas for your SS, feel free to say a theme you like or an interest of yours and I'll put it next to your name :) Secret Santa's don't have to follow it (keep that in mind) but it's just to make things a little easier on everyone :)

SOOOOO...any takers?

Participants:
Elle - Brooke/Julian, Puckleberry, Mark Salling, Lea Michelle, Seth/Summer
Steph - Booth/Brennan, Emily Deschanel, Temperance Brennan, David/Emily, Seeley Booth, David Boreanaz
Maham - Castle/Beckett, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, Naley, Dramione
Rachel - Tenth Doctor & Rose, Tenth Doctor, Harry Potter (the character), Rose Tyler, Stefan/Elena, Amy/Rory, Georgie Henley
Margot - Booth/Brennan, Finchel, Britanna, Cory Monteith, Mark/Lexie, Santana Lopez, Rachel Berry, Seeley Booth, Caroline Forbes, Caroline/Tyler, Naya Rivera
Kir - Draco Malfoy, Golden Trio [Harry Potter], Romione, Naley, Ceffy, James Cook, Delena and Damon
Celine - Nathan/Haley, Anakin/Padmé, Stefan/Elena, Clark/Lois, Natalie Portman, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty and Paul Wesley
dalma - Coca-cola, R.E.M, The Cure, Leyton and Beverly Hills 90210
Chandler - Naley, Hanna/Caleb (PLL), Jeff/Jordan (Big Brother), Brulian, Leyton, Chalex, David Cook, Simple Plan
Rach - Skins, Cassie Ainsworth, Katie Fitch, Cassie/Sid, Delena, Caroline Forbes, Veronica Mars, LoVe, Jeff/Annie, Dair, Eric/Sookie, Wade/Zoe
Moosh - Leyton, Peyton, Jess Mariano, Peyton/Jess and Peyton/Nathan, Gretchen Wieners
Nicole - Bones, Booth & Brennan, Buffy & Angel, Monica and Chandler, Piper & Leo, Buffy Summers, Temperance Brennan, Seeley Booth, Jack Hodgins and Emily Deschanel
Angi - Romione, the Trio, Fred/George, Matthew Lewis, Fringe, Adele, Delena, James/Lily
Kim - Lucas/Peyton, Damon/Elena, Harry/Hermione, Jacob/Bella, Peyton Sawyer, Damon Salvatore, Katherine Pierce, Harry/Hermione/Ron, Nathan Scott
Laura - Leyton, Peyton, Barney/Robin, and Jess Mariano
Nad - Leyton, Delena, The Golden Trio, Peyton Sawyer, Caroline Forbes, Damon Salvatore, Johnny Depp, Leighton Meester, Tom Felton, Ian Somerhalder, Romione
Amber - Leyton, Jess/Rory, Luke/Lorelai, Peyton/Jess, Laley, Breyton, Paley, Neyton, Barney/Robin
Holly - Brucas, Sawyer&Kate, Jeyton, Booth&Bones, Bangel, Delena, Caroline&Matt, Brittana, Puckleberry, Booth, Dean Winchester, James 'Sawyer' Ford, Damon Salvatore
Nikky - Peyton Sawyer Scott, Lucas&Peyton, Cassie Ainsworth, Effy Stonem, Jenny Humphrey
Jess - Brucas, Brathan, Nathan Scott, James Lafferty, Stefan Salvatore, Paul Wesley, Chophia, Caroline Forbes, Forwood & Stefan&Caroline
Ale - Toby Cavanaugh, Pete&Violet (Private Practice), Spencer Hastings, Toby&Spencer, Mean Girls, Jen&Dawson, Monica&Chandler and Cooper&Charlotte (Private Practice)
Cat - Nathan/Haley, Haley James Scott, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Dean/Cas, Barney/Robin, BL, Dean/Sam
last edited on Nov 27, 2011 at 12:00AM

Leyton Family<3 76 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...