Lost Best Alternate Theory Wins

hamishblakefan posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 11:52PM
Ok, now (weird beginning but) I had a dream last night and it was an alternate ending to lost and no it wasnt purgatory..

So i had an idea..
Every one who wants to participate posts their Alternate Lost Theory (meaning of the show + ending)

Then when i have a sufficient amount of theories i will (like Nanda is doing with the LOST awards) ask you to message me which theory you thought was the best... After that i will obvioulsy announce the winner... Their will be no time limit... so enough time for everyone to have a go... then out of the blue (:D) I will close the nominations and open the voting...

The winner will recieve props:D

last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 11:53PM

Lost 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hamishblakefan said…
big smile
Ok me first...
My dream theory is:
Ok so the island is an island nothing else... Then a plan (oceanic flight 815) crashed on this island. There is a god on the island... (jacob). Jacob chose these people to come on to the island because their life was nothing.. they didnt understand the meaning of life. On the island jacob set tests to see how emotionally stable these people are. These tests strained the castaways and made them break... then that person would take emotional refuge with another castaway...When Jacob saw that a castaway had changed (positively) he would cause a disaster which would make some castaways an inch from death.. when they are at this point Jacob appears to them and asks them if they were ready to go back to their life before they crashed... If the person chose to go back home they would not remember what had happened on the island but they would be changed.

The castaways who accepted would go back to where oceanic flight 815 was in the air... except this time it didnt crash..

When the plane crashed on the island some people on the plane now appreciated life much more so jacob sent them back to before the plane crash... or the alternate world. These people were the first of the castaways to "die"

Some people took more convincing like Boone for example... One man took a very long time to decide to go... this man was John Locke. Jacob gave John many opportunities for john to leave but John grew to have some sort of immunion with the island.

Eventually everyone leaves the island and goes back to their normal lives. Desmond before leaving the island asked for something, something that would remind him of his life on the island... so jacob gave him a map.

Then when the last castaway had chosen to go back Desmond opened his map and saw a circular trail with a key... the key showed that their were different obstacles in the way of getting to the sun at the end of the puzzle... some of these were 4. Locked Hatch 8. Enemy Boundary 15. Bear cave 16. The Sea 23. Time error 42. Shadow of a statue

When Desmond saw the map he realised that this life he was living in was artificial... and he remebered everything that ever happened on the island and he wanted all of the other castaways to know it too. So he went on a mission to get everyone to remember to and help them let go this artificial life. (yes ending of season 6)
Eventually does and then they give up this artificial life that jacob made and leave...

Ok... so its the same ending of lost but just with a different meaning.