upendo That feeling......what is it?

angelwings123_1 posted on May 29, 2012 at 07:09PM
I wanna hear when u first layed eyes on someone that u fell in love tell me ur story I would love to hear it I first fell in love when I layed eyes on Louis Tomlinson in person

upendo 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita angelwings123_1 said…
heart
I don't care if your story is weird or odd I wanna hear how your story is and don't worry I'll make a good comment once ur done telling me ur story I love hearing love story's and stuff
crying
Anyone? Im starting to think that I made this forum for nothing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ILOVEJCD said…
kiss
7 years ago James moved next door to me later that night my parents had a party to welcome them. At that time JAmes and I were the only kids to we went to my backyard to play and then he KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still like him, but he likes someone else, and hes a year older than me.........
smile
Cool that's happened to me before :( but then 2 years later he asked me out
laugh
But I stil love ur story :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita truthteller1235 said…
smile
Hehe :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hgfan5602 said…
When I laid eyes on this kid in my class, I was frozen. He looked so awesome. What I found out later was that he liked to spoil me, he was honest with me all the time, and that he really cared about me and my feelings, so he's a great BF for me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PonygirlCurtis7 said…
heart
truth is i never laid eyes on the person. i read about them. in my english class we had to read The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and when we finished it i started thinking about it alot. i became in love with that book! (still am). then i started thinking bout the main character, Ponyboy Curtis, alot and i thot about all the things we hav in common (which is ALOT). then, in march of this year, i declared i was in love with him. i still am.

i had been in love with him the whole time we were reading the book. i just hadnt noticed it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XXxArianaxX said…
sunny
I layed my eyes on a perfect guy who was emo, black hair, blue green eyes, white tan ish skin
And he was my classmate, he kissed me ^_^ it was weird but awesome, and he couldn't stop kissing me ahhh good moments
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Waterwhip said…
heart
I met the first guy I loved at a friend's goodbye party. I had heard about him a lot and seen him a few times in the halls of school but never actually talked to him. I don't want to give out his name so let's just call him James for now (fake name)

I had gone to the party with my brother, Austin and I remember knocking on the door and walking up the stairs to see basically all of my friends and the time and someone who looked familiar but I had never actually talked to. I found out later that guy was James. He was tall, with dark brown straight hair, and big brown eyes with pasty pale skin. At first like any other girl I just thought "damn he's cute!". Later on that night, all 8 of us were walking to my friend Laine's house. My brother's friend Daquan was giving me a piggy back when I got too heavy, Jame's gave me a piggy back. When I got too heavy I'd laugh and joke around like "Oh, I'm so sorry! Is my sexiness too much? Is it weighing me down? Dammit not again!" and we both had a good laugh out of that. I got talking with him after he put me down and apparently he was interested in all the same stuff I was.

To be totally honest I didn't know exactly who he was until later. I knew his name but it never hit me I'd seen him before. My brother and Daquan ran off somewhere leaving James and I with two couples. The couples were walking ahead of us when he just put his arm around me. We talked for a while then he just kissed me. I've never felt more wonderful. Ever.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita --sherry- said…
I fell in love with Niall horan but he was already with someone else......