upendo Post a upendo story(sad ,cute,etc.)

melikhan posted on May 24, 2010 at 08:42AM
Just write it and share it,it could be about you
last edited on Feb 21, 2011 at 01:46AM

upendo 46 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita melikhan said…
worried
A sad LOVE STORY:
A girl wanted a ring
But the boy gave a Teddy bear
In anger the girl threw the bear on the road
the boy went to take it back but he was hit by a car and died
At his funeral, the girl cried n hugged the bear and the machine inside it spoke:
"Will you marry me?
the ring is in my Pocket"
oracleofdelphi commented…
so sad zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
edwardrobertcul commented…
:'(:'( zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
brileyforever77 commented…
Sad:(:(:( zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
come on don't u have a story?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita reneemonique said…
This one made me cry XD...

A boy walked into a CD store and saw a girl behind the counter.

She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it.

"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

He nodded and she went to the back.

She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her.

So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...

!!!RRRRRING!!!

The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday...

" The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day. The mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.

It said: Hi... I think you are really cute. Do you wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn

The mother opened another CD...

Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think you are really cute. Do you wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn
crying
oh.....wow it was so sad
=[
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doggee said…
sad
this is a real story i read in an autobiography. a man was in prison under some serious charges.there came a lady to teach prisoners acting and to talk with them.the man and the lady both fell in love with each other.he wrote many letters secretly to express his feelings and she also expressed herself.but their love story was exposed on day. the man was beat so harshly and the jailers said " just say 'yes' so we can conform the news and we will stop beating." but for 'her' ,...he didn't opened his mouth. but friends ... just after that , he got a letter in his sail. it was her. . .saying goodbye.she wrote that she was happily getting married with a musician .they were in love!!! the jailers had read the letter and they all were laughing standing outside 'his' sail.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita asinlove said…
read this..
 read this..
teacupitty43 commented…
soooooooo sad zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jackie12 said…
sad
wow thas wierd!!:(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita asinlove said…
i know...
hmmm
A girl name Natalie was being bullied at school..People laughed at he..She pretended not to care. And tyred not to listen.But inside it was killing her. She felt no one cared about he..That if she died no one would attend to her funeral..Until..She met a boy...Within minutes of meeting him. She was totally in love..She knew he would never be interested in he. So she went home and cry incontrolably. The next day at school he spoke to her..She felt he was the one.His name was Raul..She got to know him. they became friends..They fell in love. She becomes happy.

NATALIE:Raul i need to tell you something..I love you more than i have ever loved anyone.

*she leans forward to hug him.He jurks back.And say..*
RAUL:you know i LOVED you.But my heart has been stolen by another girl..

NATALIE:Oka.Thats find,just find.

she attempts to hold her tears..She looked at him,her eyes were watering.Its when she knew that this was to end.Frozen in that moment,timewas standing still.

NATALIE:I would die for you.Goodbye..

she whispers"forever"the bell rings,and she runs home. As she walks through the kitchen.She grabs a knife..She knew it was destined to go wrong..She sits in her room..crying her eyes out. She begins to cut her wrists.She covers her face with her hands.She leans back only knowingshe only has a few minutes left. Her phone rings..

Raul:hello? i need to tell you that is was wrong,i love you not the other girl.I have been so stupid and so blind. I love you..

NATALIE:*whispers*Its too late.

she hangs up the phone.she bleeds to death on the floor. He runs to her house. looks at the corpse.Lies next to her.Kissed her..Takes the knife takes his shirt off and cuts "she was all i ever loved"all the way up his arm.Holds her hand.Then cuts his wrists...he looks up and notices that on the wall..There was writting in blood Saying:"i said i would die for you ..And i did.."

THE END!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hailey4u said…
That was soooo sad... ^ that one made me cry all my tears out.. and everyone elses did too
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sugarsweet076 said…
crying
those were really sad...but i know another story

girl:Slow down
boy: no this is fun
girl:Slow down please
boy"Ok but give me a big huge and say you love me
girl*Hugs him* i love you..now slow down
boy:Not until you take my helmet it's bothering me
girl*Takes the helmet and puts it on*
The next day.
There was a motorcyle crash.One girl survived but the boy with her did not said the news reporter.

The boy risked his own life to save his first love.sadly a few months later she killed herself.She wrote on a piece of paper
I love him.i would do anything to be with him..even if it means i have to kill myself.

I cried when i read that...

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XDRoseLuvsHP said…
Okay this isn't really a story, but it's totally true. My grandpa loved my grandma so much. It was so beautiful how much they loved each other, even through to their old age. But my grandma was born with a hole in her heart, and the hole started getting bigger. Because of her age, they didn't want to take the risk of operating. She died on their anniversary. My grandpa was absolutely devastated. Ten years later, to this day, he still cries about her every Thanksgiving when he tells us how thankful he is to have met her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kitkat709477 said…
crying
I found this on the web and thought it was really sad I don't know who wrote it though

I had three friends. Eric, Cathlyn, Carol.
Eric was chased by all the girls in our high school.
Cathlyn was one of those popular girls. Cheerleader, sexy, and stylish.
Carol was just one of those plain and average girls .
Cathlyn and Carol were both totally crazy and wacko over Eric.
Cathlyn didn't have to do anything to attract Eric.
For she was already attractive enough.
Carol on the other hand, showered Eric which love and care.
Carol wasn't ugly at all.
In fact, she looked sweet and pleasant.
But she wasn't a cheerleader, she didn't were spaghetti-straps or tubes.
So like everyone expected, Eric chose Cathlyn.
For Carol was just one ordinary and plain girl.
While Cathlyn was labele d as the cool and attractive type.

Eric always insulted Carol.

Telling her what a 'Plain Jane' she was.
And how dumb she looked.
Which obviously made Carol feel so hurt and useless.
That's life. Carol never gave up though.
She wanted to prove something to Eric.
She wanted to prove that looks aren't everything.
She studied hard, really hard.
She became the top girl, and all the guys who once ignored her, chased her.But she never forgot Eric.
Everyday, she put a red rose in Eric's locker.
Always with the same words.
'I care for you, and I always will'
Because she knew that Eric was facing a hard time.
Eric began to realise.
How dumb he had been.
His beloved girlfriend, Cathlyn.
Was flirting with other guys.
He regretted for choosing the wrong girl.

Cathlyn broke up with Eric later.
For she had found a wealthier guy.
Eric felt so cheated, stupid and dumb.
He went to look for Carol.
He knelt on his knees, and said.
"Carol, please forgive me. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
Carol rejected him, much to everyone's surprise.
She only uttered these words.
"You've suffered a great loss, so I don't want you to face another one"

Eric felt disappointed.
He didn't understand a word that she said to him.
But they became good friends.
Did everything together.
Eric began to change into someone better.
Because Carol showered him with the love he never experienced before.
His ex-girlfriends had never treated him that way.
They just accepted him for his looks.
But Carol accepted him for himself .
She changed him.
Carol continued putting a red rose into his locker everyday.
With the same words. She never forgot.

One day, Carol didn't turn up in school.
She didn't come for a week.
At first, Eric thought that she was on a vacation with her family.
Because she told him that she would be going Hawaii with them.
But one day. He received a call from the General Hospital.
Saying that Carol was about to die.
She had been suffering from cancer.
But Carol forbade them from telling him.
Because she didn't want Eric to worry about her.
But now that she was about to die.
She wanted to see Eric for the last time.
Eric rushed to the hospital.
When he saw how weak Carol was.
Tears began rushing down his cheeks.
He whispered.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why did you hide this from me?"
She looked at him . And smiled weakly at him.

"When I said that I didn't want you to suffer from facing another loss, I meant this. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry. I wanted to spend my last days with you cheerfully." Eric looked at her.
"You can't leave me!" he said.
"What will I be without you?"
"You'll be who you are now. I will always be there by your side. Never forget that. Cherish those times. Live life happily. And one more thing."

"Yes?" "I love you" And she died. Eric screamed.
He still couldn't accept Carol's death.
He had only spent a month with Carol.
A month. But Carol changed his life in a way.
A way that no one could ever explain. He regretted.
But he knew that Carol would always be keeping an eye on him from Heaven.
Sometimes We just don't appreciate those people who really care for us.
Until they leave us. Until we lose them. Then we regret.
Outer beauty doesn't matter; it's the inner one that counts.
It's better to tell someone how much you love them.
Rather than to not tell them and lose them without telling them.
You'll regret Love is. When we fight till the very last minute.
Just to show and tell someone how much we love them.
I thought i should share this(i found this):
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn’t have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, “I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.” Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ”Granny, are you sure I don’t have enough money?” The old lady replied: ”You know that you don’t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.” Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. “It’s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.” I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. “No, Santa Claus can’t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.” His eyes were so sad while saying this. “My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.” My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: “I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.” Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me “I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won’t forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn’t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.” Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. “Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?” “OK,” he said, “I hope I do have enough.” I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said: “Thank you God for giving me enough money!” Then he looked at me and added, “I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!” “I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn’t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.” “My mommy loves white roses.” A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn’t get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn’t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: 1) Repost this message. 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
layta commented…
sooooo saaaad!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RobinFan360 said…
heart
It had been raining for more than a week, so much rain it made everyday seemed so restless and gloomy. She called and said she was coming up. It was the third time she came up to see me that week. I carried her excuse of why she came all the way here and went to meet her at the nearby seven-eleven. She was standing there alone, carrying her red umbrella. Her friend had dropped her off. It was raining and she was shivering. She looked weak and fragile in the harsh rain, wearing not enough to keep her warm.

I walked up to her and said, "You shouldn't come see me anymore," and stuff like how we shouldn't be together.
She said, "I miss you."
I told her coldly, "Lets go, I'll take you home."
She did not open up her umbrella, I knew she wanted to share mine.
I said, "Open up your umbrella, let's go."

Unwillingly, She opened up her umbrella and walked with me to the car. She said she hadn't eat lunch or dinner and asked if we could stop at some place to eat.

Right away I answered with a stoned heart, "No!"
Disappointed, she asked me to take her to the train station, she said she would take the train back home.

Maybe it was the rain, all the trains were full of people with umbrellas and suit cases who were eager to get home, not caring about who just passed by. We waited and waited, she looked at me innocently. Being together for so long, of course I knew what she meant. I understand how she must feel when she came all this way here in this kind of weather and I treat her like this. With her soft eyes staring at me, I felt guilt and wanted to let her stay for the night.

But reality struck again, I said to her coldly, "Let's go try the other train station."

We were living in the same apartment building, on the same floor. Back then there were four of us, and we got along well. We would always eat dinner together, watch movies, and sometimes go camping. We were more like a family, but I didn't know I would end up falling in love with the only girl of the four. Maybe it was during the last year of college, having living together for two years, we developed deep feelings for each other. After she graduated she went back home, and I stayed for one more year to finish school. During that year I was only able to take the train down to see her on holidays, but never for long. That was how we kept the treasured relationship.

We were walking along the side of the road. She was in front of me and I was right behind her. Her umbrella had a broken spoke. She looked liked a wounded soldier, carrying her rusted rifle walking weakly. Many times, she was too into thinking or whatever she was doing, drifting off the road, she almost got hit by the cars passing by. I wanted to just take her in my arms, but with the love I had for her and the constant pain in my stomach, I did nothing. On the way, we passed by the park where we use to always go.

She begged and said, "Lets go in the park just for a little while please, I promise I'll go home right after this."

With her begging, my cold heart softened, but I still put up an annoyed face and walked in the park. I was just sitting on the benches looking like I wanted to leave. She went to the big oak tree and she was looking for something. I knew she was looking for what we wrote on that tree with a silver ink pen half a year ago. If I remember it right, it said, "Chris and Susan was here, Chris had tea and Susan was drinking hot chocolate. Hope Chris and Susan would always remember this day, always loving each other, forever." She was looking around for quite a while, then she came back slowly with tears on her face.

She said, "Chris, I can't find it, it's not there anymore."
I felt so sour inside, there was a stream of pain, flowing into my heart, the kind of pain I've never felt before. But all I could do was pretend I didn't care, and said, "Can we go now?"
I opened up my big black umbrella, she was just standing there, didn't want to leave yet, hoping there was still a chance. She said, "You made up the story of you and that other girl didn't you? I know I frustrate you sometimes, but I'll change, can't we start over?"

I didn't say a word, just looked down and shook my head. After that we just kept on walking towards the train station, didn't say a word to each other.

Four years ago, the doctor said I had cancer, but it was found early, so it was still curable. Thinking that it was okay, I started living my normal life again, and even forgot about the cancer. I didn't think about the cancer again and did not go back to the doctor. Until a month ago, my stomach was hurting for two weeks straight, and the nightmare awakened me again. First I thought the pain wouldl go away, but it grew stronger until to the point that I couldn't take it anymore. I went back to the doctor and took an X-ray. The picture came out and there was a big black spot, which proved the truth that I did not want to believe. I was at the most glittering part of my life, but it was coming to an end. I wanted myself and the people around me to go through the least pain possible, so I decided to commit suicide. But I couldn't let people find out about my intentions, especially Susan, the person I love the most in this whole world, who still doesn't know about the truth. Susan was still young, she shouldn't have to go through this. So I made up some stories and lied to her. It was a cruel thing to do, and it broke her heart, but it was the fastest way to wipe out three years's feelings. I didn't have much time, because I would soon start to loose hair and she would find out eventually. But now I'm close to succeeding, this drama would soon be over. Thirty minutes more this would all come to an end, that was what I had in mind.

The train had stopped running so I called a taxi for her. We were just standing there, waiting, loosing our last moments in silence.

I saw the taxi from far away, I held my tears and said to her, "Take care of yourself, take good care of yourself."

She didn't talk, just nodded lightly, and then opened up her misshaped umbrella and stepped out on the street. Out in the rain, we became two single life forms, one red, one black, so far away from each other. I opened the door for her and she got in, then I close the gate that would separate me from her forever. I stood by the car, staring in the dark window, at the first love in my life, also the last one, walking out of my life. The car started, driving into the street. Finally I couldn't hold my sorrow and the twist in my heart any longer, waving my arms rapidly chasing after the taxi, because I knew, this would be the last time I see her. I wanted to tell her I still love her, I wanted to tell her to stay, I wanted to tell her so much, but the taxi had already turned in the corner. Warm tears kept falling down my face, blended with the cold rain drops. I was cold, not because of the rain. I was cold inside.

She left, and I didn't get anymore of her phone calls even until today. I know she didn't see my tears, because they were washed away by the rain. I left without regrets. But I'm not Chris, I'm that girl Susan, using my memory, and his diary I found after one year since he left, writing down these last words.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥♥♥­♥it­'s long,sorry...
CheerCaptain123 commented…
Best Story i've ever heard!!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smile
it's not sad but it's so Cute and true:

My best friend texted me, he asked if I looked nice right now. I told him no, and he said to get ready so I look good, not to him, but to myself. Only text him back If I felt happy with how I looked. This confused me but I didn't ask questions. I just got ready, and finally after an hour or two, I told him I felt happy with how I looked, sort of. The door rang about 10 minutes later, and my friends told me to come with them to the park. This confused me but I didn't ask questions, I was bored anyways. We walked to the park, it wasn't that far, and they said to sit on the swing set. I didn't really like the swings at this park because it was the very place my first love broke up with me & shattered my heart. Just sitting on the swing hurt a bit, I went into silence at the memories. Suddenly, I was blindfolded. When my friends took it off, there he was. The boy who told me to get ready, I liked this boy, he was my best friend. He handed me a rose and got down on his knee. "I know this is one of your least favorite places. I also know you stopped believing in love after 2 shots to the chest. And you don't like change. But this is good change, I think. I want to change this swingset from the place where you closed your door to love to the place where it just began. I've sat by & watched you get hurt long enough. You're beautiful, smart, talented, sweet, funny. And impatient. So, I won't drag this out. I love you, & I'd like to be your boyfriend...Will you go out with me?" This boy was my 3rd love, he made me feel special. It's been 5 long years, and just today, he said those exact words. To propose.
CheerCaptain123 commented…
Aaaaw that's so cute zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
surprise
JUST READ IT;
Boy: Baby, we need to talk.
Girl: Ricardo, what do you mean?
Boy: Something has come up...
Girl: What? What's wrong? Is it bad?
Boy: I don't want to hurt you, baby.
Girl: *Thinks* Oh my God, I hope he doesn't break up with me... I love him so much.
Boy: Baby, are you there?
Girl: Yeah, I'm here. What is so important?
Boy: I'm not sure if I should say it..
Girl: Well, you already brought it up, so please just tell me.
Boy: I'm leaving..
Girl: Baby, what are you talking about? I don't want you to leave me, I love you.
Boy: Not like that, I mean I'm moving far away.
Girl: Why? All of your family lives over here.
Boy: Well, my father is sending me away to a boarding school far away.
Girl: I can't believe this.
Father: (Picks up the other phone, interrupts & yells furiously) ERICA! What did I tell you about talking to boys?! Get off the damn phone! (And hangs up)
Boy: Wow, your father sounds really mad.
Girl: You know how he gets, but anyways, I don't want you to go.
Boy: Would you run away with me?
Girl: Baby, you know I would, I would do anything for you, but I can't... You don't know what would happen if I did. My dad would kill me!
Boy: *Sad* It's okay.. I understand, I guess..
Girl: *Thinking* I can't believe what's going on.
Boy: I need to give you something tonight, because I am leaving on flight 1-80 in the morning, so I need to see you now.
Girl: Okay, I will sneak out & meet you at the park.
Boy: Okay, I'll meet you there in 20 minutes.
(They meet at a nearby park, they both hug each other. And he gives her a note.)
Boy: Here you go, this is for you. I gotta go.
Girl: *Tear* (Begins to cry.)
Boy: Baby, don't cry, you know I love you... But I have to go.
Girl: Okay (Begins to walk away.)
(They both go back home. And Erica begins to read the letter he gave her)
It says...
"Erica,
You probably already know that I'm leaving, I knew this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is, is that I never loved you, I hated you so much, you are my bitch and don't you ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, and be around you. You really have no clue how much I hate you. Now that I'm leaving I thought you should know that I hate you, bitch. You never did the right thing, and you were never there. I didn't think I could hate someone as much as I hate you. And I never want to see you, for the rest of my life, I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and that's a promise. You never had my love, and I want you to remember that. Bitch, you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me. Fuck, I hate you so much. I will not talk to you soon bitch... Goodbye.
- Ricardo"
( Erica begins to cry, she throws the paper in the garbage & cries for hours. )
... A day passes, she is sad, depressed and she feels so lonely... Then she gets a phone call....
Friend: How are you feeling?
Girl: I just cant believe this happened.. I thought he loved me.
Friend: Oh, about that. Ricardo left me a message. A few days ago. He told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket or something...
Girl: Umm.. okay.
(She finds a piece of paper in the jacket.)
It says:
"Baby I hope you find this before you read my letter. I knew your dad might read it, so I switched a few words...
Hate = Love
Never = Always
Bitch = Baby
Will not = will
.... I hope you didn't take that seriously because I love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go thats why I wanted you to run away with me... -Ricardo"
Girl: Oh my God! It's a letter.. Ricardo does love me! He must of slipped it into my pocket when he hugged me. I can't believe how stupid I am!
( Erica turns the TV on. )
[Breaking news]
"An airplane has crashed. Over 47 young boys died, we are still searching for survivors... This is a tragedy we will never forget, this plane was flight 1-80... it was on its way to an all boys boarding school..." the Reporter says.
( She turns off the t.v. ... 3 days later, she kills herself, because of the fact that Ricardo was dead & she had nothing to live for... )
... A day after that the phone rings. Nobody answers. It was Ricardo, he called to leave a message. "Its Ricardo, I guess you're not home so, I called to let you know that I'm alive, I missed my flight because I had to see you one last time. So, I hope your not worried. I am staying for good.
HiHipuffy101 commented…
wow .-. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Renesmee_XD said…
This is not as quite as "sad" more cute

♥♥♥♥Not Mine

They have been married for two years. He loves literature and often posts his work on the net, but nobody ever reads them. He is also into photography and he handles their wedding photos. He loves her very much. Likewise with her. She has a quick temper and always bullies him. He is a gentleman and always gives in to her.

Today, she's being willful again.

Her: "Why can't you be the photographer for my friend's wedding? She promised she'd pay."
Him: "I don't have time that day."
Her: "Humph!"
Him: "Huh?"
Her: "Don't have time? Write less of those novels, and you will have all the time you need."
Him: "I... someone will definitely recognize my work some day."
Her: "Humph! I don't care, you'll have to do it for her!"
Him: "No."
Her: "Just this once?"
Him: "No."

Negotiation's broken. So, she gave the final warning: "Give me a Yes within three days, or else..."

First day, she "withheld" the kitchen, bathroom, computer, refrigerator, television, hi-fi... Except the double bed, to show her "benevolence".

Of course, she has to sleep on it too. He didn't mind, as he still has some cash in his pockets.

Second day, she conducted a raid and removed everything from his pockets and warned, "Seek any external help, and you bear the consequences."

He's nervous now. That night, on the bed, he begs for mercy, hoping that she'll end this state. She doesn't give a damn. No way am I giving in, whatever he says. Until he agrees.

Third day, night. On the bed. He's lying on the bed, looking to one side. She's lying on the bed, looking to the other side.

Him: "We need to talk."
Her: "Unless it's about the wedding, forget it."
Him: "It's something very important."

She remains silent.

Him:"Let's get a divorce."
She did not believe her ears.
Him: "I got to know a girl."

She's totally angry, and wanted to hit him. But she held it down, wanting to let him finish. But her eyes already felt wet. He took a photo out from his chest. Probably from his undershirt pocket, that's the only place she didn't go through yesterday. How careless.

Him: "She's a nice girl."
Her tears fell.

Him: "She has a good personality too."
She's heartbroken because he puts a photo of some other girl close to his heart.
Him: "She says that she'll support me fully in my pursue for literature after we got married."

She's very jealous because she said the same thing in the past.
Him: "She loves me truly."
She wishes to sit up and scream at him "Don't I?"
Him: "So, I think she won't force me to do something that I don't want to do."

She's thinking, but the rage won't subside.
Him: "Want to take a look at the photo I took for her?"
Her: "...!"

He brings the photo before her eyes. She's in a total rage, hits his hand away and leaves a burning slap on his face.

He sighs. She cries.
He puts the photo back to his pocket. She pulls her hand back under the blanket.

He turns off the light, and sleeps. She turns on the light, and sits up. He's asleep. She lost sleep. She regrets treating him the way she treated him.

She cried again, and thought about a lot of things. She wants to wake him up. She wants to have a intimate talk with him. She doesn't want to push him anymore. She stares at his chest. She wants to see how the girl looks.

She slips the photo out. She wanted to cry and she wanted to laugh.

It's a nicely taken photo. A photo he took for her. She bends down, and kissed him on his cheek.

He smiled. He was just pretending to be asleep.

"You learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

Boy: I broke up with her.

His Best Friend: What happened?

Boy: She’s just too much for me.
His Best Friend: What makes you say that? What did she do wrong?

Boy: Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure..

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see..

Boy: Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy!

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see..

Boy: But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby!

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..

Boy: I.. Well! You know, she’d get jealous easily. I could barely talk to other girls! She’s so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she wouldn’t bitch about it.

His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her. I see..

Boy: Well, she..

His Best Friend: You broke up with her because she’s good for you? She just wanted the best for you? She’s broken now because you were selfish. Are you proud?

Boy: I broke her heart.. Because I couldn’t see what was happening.. What happened to me?

His Best Friend: You lost the girl that loved you like no one else could. You see? You didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you. THAT’S what happened.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Renesmee_XD said…
From the very Begining, the girl's family objected strongly on her dating this guy. Saying that it has got to do with family background & that the girl will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrel very often. Though the girl love the guy deeply, but she always ask him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As the guy is not good with his words, this often cause the girl to be very upset. With that & the family's pressure, the girl often vent her anger on him. As for him, he only endure it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in & agreed to let them get married. So before he leave, they got engaged.

The girl went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas, continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls. Though it's hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the girl was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realised that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum crying, she wanted to comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. She has lost her voice......

The doctors says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from her, she broke down.

During the stay in hospital, besides silence cry,.....it's still just silence cry that companied her. Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone. Which pierced into her heart everytime it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know. & not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions & millions of reply, and countless of phonecalls,.. all the girl could do, besides crying, is still crying....

The parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the girl learn sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for the guy's wedding. The girl was shattered. When she open the letter, she saw her name in it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what's going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her. He used sign language telling her "I've spent a year's time to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You. With that, he slipped the ring back into her finger. The girl finally smiled.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Luchii said…
heart
♥A girl asked a boy if she was pretty, he said "No". She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever, he said "No". Then she asked him if he would cry if she walked away, he said "No". She had heard enough; she needed to leave.

As she walked away he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said "You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don`t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Luchii said…
heart
Here's another short one...
A man bought 12 flowers. 11 real and 1 fake. He said, "I will love you until the last flower dies."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dudaktankalbe said…
Sad Story
 Sad Story
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DomWolfe said…
found this a few days ago, and i stumbled upon this site and i wanted to share it with you :)

uhm, ok, firts post ever. so this girl, (yeah i know girl problems ugh) anyway, this girl was in my class for almost a year and we became realy good friends. I had been bullied all my life (or atleast as long as i can remember)and my self esteem was sh**. I only had a few friends when i startet high school and she was the first girl ever to show any interest in me. time went by and we got even better friends, I fell in love with her. I wanted to tell her how i feel, but i didn't dare, what if she didn't like me? all these stupid questions kept poping up in my head, and i ran the wierdest scenarios in my head.

well anyway, one day she didn't come to school, i wondered where she was so i asked one of the guys in my class. he told me that she had quit, i didn't belive him, i refused to believe she would just quit whithout telling me. time went by and my grades got worse and worse. i couldn't stop thinking about her! i didn't have the guts to ask for her number and facebook didn't seem ideal for me at that time, so i hoped i would run into her someday. on my second year, near christmas, i met her on the bus to the mall. i remembered she had borrowed one of my dvds' and i used that as an excuse to talk to her. she agreed to meet me and give back my dvd, and she said she would contact me on facebook (oh crap). she got off the bus and i got what i came for.

i went home and created a facebook profile. i waited and waited but she didn't contact me, so i thought i might as well contact her. i sent her a message asking for the dvd and telling her i wanted to meet her soon. finaly she responded, and she agreed to meet me soon. i manned up every single day for a month, but still no sign of her. and one day she updated her status saying she was moving to Japan for some time. my heart shattered, it felt like my heart was smashed to bits. after i read that i became very closed up, and hid my feelings from everyone.

one day i overheard one of my new "friends" talking to a girl he "loved". he went on and on, spewing out all kinds of cheesy one liners. i thought to myself; "he is NOT in love wit her. if he was he would know what to say and how to act". thats when it hit me. i knew i loved her i had never loved anyone like her before and my feelings had been bottled up for so long, i knew what i had to do. i rushed home and logged in to facebook... and i did it. i told her how i feel about her, and that i want to be with her. i told her i loved her. she didn't react bad... but not good either. she told me she was in her own little bubble and was stressed out because she was leaving in a few weeks and wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment... but she wanted to talk about US. for the first time in a long time a felt warm inside and i could feel my energy returning. after so long i was finally happy... but not for long.

later that day my mom told me she had booked 2 tickets for cyprus, to visit my dad and my brother. i asked my mom when we were leaving... we were leaving 1 week before HER. i logged on facebook and told her i was leaving for cyprus, and i was going to stay there for 2 weeks. i asked if we could meet before then, but she didn't reply. I've never spoken to her since. I started my last year after the summer and i was feeling nothing. i can't explain it but i could no longer feel any of the stronger emotions. i entered what i call "autopilot" i state where i just go through each day, not doing anything, and i couldn't remember half the day.

the first few months of school i had an avereage grade of 2.1 where 6 is the highest. i felt empty, alone, abandoned. one day i snapped out of this "autopilot" for just a moment and one single tear rolled down my cheek. i wiped it with my finger and i looked at my wet finger. i hadn't cried for 12 years. it was strange. one of my fellow students saw me and advised me to see the school counselor. i did and after a few weeks of seeing the school couselor, i finally got over her. or so i thought. my grades got better and i was walking around with a fake smile (a smile non the less) and i got new friends, and i got invited to parties.

at one of the parties i was drunk out of my mind and i made out with this girl, and in my drunken haze i saw HER. i stood up and looked at her. she asked me if i was alright. i turned away and walked 2 miles home. that night the dreams began. i dremt about her at least 4 days a week. i started to look up videos on youtube and searching the internett for answers to my problems, but i found nothing that would help me. i didn't find anything that was anywhere near my problems. i said f**k it, and went on with my fake smiling life. time went by and i tried talking to her on facebook. but she never replied. and my heart became heavier and heavier, untill one day i woke up and i wasn't feeling anything. it sounds realy stupid but i had a strongly redused sence of pain, and sometimes my bodyparts goes numb and i ralely feel cold, i even walked one mile and back to a shop in a t-shirt and thin jeans and i didn't even have one tiny shiver. people tell me i sometimes have blueish lips, but i don't feel cold. i can't stop thinking about her. i even wrote her a poem.

wow this is getting realy long so i better wrap up. so thats my story and now, today, things havent changed much. she is still in Japan and i am still an emotionless zombie and i feel so empty, and i feel so alone, what should i do?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita apesofwrath said…
cool
Its a funny story. I would have laughed if you had told me this story six months ago. So hard. If you would have told me I would start feeling sorry for that skinny nerdy immature looking boy. If you would have told me I would start sitting with him at lunch. That I would start talking to him. If you would have told me I would actually enjoy talking to him. If you would have told me he was a loving dad. If you told me we would become friends and that I would come to think of him as a brother. I would have laughed hard. But I would have laughed even harder if you told me I would start getting pangs of jealousy at the mention of his girlfriend. That those pangs happened more frequently. That I would smile whenever I saw him and got those colorful little things with wings when I thought of him (yes I would have giggled when you told me tummy butterflies exist). I would have doubled over if you told me I had caught that four letter dreadful disease. That I fell into that gravely concrete bottom pit called love. I would have been rolling on the floor if you told me it would hurt so bad to see our friendship end. To miss him so much, to feel so much pain.  My stomach would hurt so bad from all that laughing. Its such a funny story. So why am I crying? 
Can this story really be nonfiction? Can the pictures in this storybook be real? The objects and places in the pictures and feelings in the words sure look like some memories I have. Its a short story but why do I feel like it hasnt ended, like it just drags on. I want it to be over. Or could this just be a chapter in the story? Whatever it is I cant wait for the tears to stop falling or at least for them to be tears of laughter cause its a funny story right?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita titanium99 said…
heart
A CUTE LOVE STORY:
Two Butterflies
Were In Love.
1 Day They
Decided To Play
Hide N Seek,
They Fixed A
Flower & Decided That,
Tomorrow 1 Who Will Come First & Sit On This Flower
Will Love The Other More.
At Morning The Male Butterfly Came Very Early
& Waited For The Flower To Open.
When It Opened,
He Was Shocked To See That,
The Female Butterfly Had Died Inside It,
Bcoz She Was Waiting Since Last Night To Tell Him...!!
"HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM":-(link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stellie said…
kiss
I met this guy 2 years ago. It all started with a smile, a simple smile every time I saw him school. I asked my dad if I could date him, he said no because he's a differnent race than I. We held hands and he kissed me once even though we knew we could never be together. On his last school day ever I went to school to say good bye for the very last time forever. We told each other how much we love one another. I cried myself to sleep many nights after that my heart was broken.

Months later on a sport day I came to school. We saw each other and we hugged for a long time. The connection was still there. His last words was I love u and mine I love u to. When I got home I cried my eyes out. My mother said we have to tell my dad. I was so scared that she told him. He said I can date him. I called him an hour or so later and told him that we can at last be together and forever. That night he called his girlfriend and dumped her for me.

He asked me out a few weeks after that on the 2nd of June 2012. Today we're going out for 7 months. Neither of us has ever been this happy before and our love was never as strong as right now.

Just like my dad changed any one can change, so keep holding on to the person you truely love. My dad really really likes him and he's part of our family now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fanpup0511 said…
This is a true story its sad and cute

A girl named Katherine she was 6 her life well it wasn't the best life you could have but she was always smiling her father and mother would scream day and night her sister suffered from bullies and depression she heard her sister fall asleep her father slamming the door leaving and she would sneak from her bed look at her mother to see her crying on the floor saying im sorry she would ask her mother if everything was alright but here mother took the pain out on her daughter by calling her stupid bitch witch go to hell etc. being that the girl was homeschooled she didnt have any friends her father that was obsesed with soccer put her in soccer the mother thought it was a good idea so she could make friends but she preferd to be alone she actually planned on killing herself that day because she thought she should go to hell like her mother said everyday to her when she was on the soccer field nobody talked to her she went to her mother and said nobody is talking to me can we go home now the mother said dont be stupid! she put her curly hair up in a ponytail and said smile! she rolled her brown eyes and said yes mommy smiling and walked off to a swing set near the kids she noticed all the kids were looking at something saying wow thats so cool she rolled her eyes again thinking they probably were inpressed by a dog or something but she looked again and saw a cute little brown haired blue eyes kid juggling a soccer ball she whispered show off she heard a laugh and a boy said so ya think im a show off it was the brown haired blue eyes boy again she smiled and said excuse me? He laughed and said im Jasper she said Katherine something about this boy made her smile not the fake smile that she did everyday but a genuine smile he said wanna be friends? her eyes got big and she noticed his eyes were changing color to green she said why do you wanna be friends with me when evrybody loves you? he laughed and said cuz youre different. after everything was over she went home everything was the same she went to the bathroom and got her dads knife and pulled it up to her chested and she heard the boys voice in her head saying wanna be friends? she put down the knife and walked out of the bathroom she now is 16 years old still friends with that boy named jasper she tried to kill herself 20 times that year and got caught by Jasper and her father started treating her like her mother the boy knew about everything so anytime that would happen they met in that old park that they did when they were kids sitting on the swings and sometimes she would cry into his jacket he was the only one that saw her cry he would always think katherine always seemed to smile and be happy Katherine found out that she liked Jasper when she was 7 Jasper flirted with alot of girls and all his friends liked him so she knew it would never work out so she didnt ask how he felt about her but one day the father hit her he would scream hit walls but never hit her so she had enough she planned on leaving she said to Jasper at the park that she would miss him and gave him a hug she was missing for 1 days Jasper was in he bathroom with knife in his hands and said where did she go? he remebered where they first met and where they always met when she was sad in an old park he got his car and started to drive he passed by and saw a girl on a swing he parked and there she was he said KATHERINE!? she said hi he said YOU IDIOT! she said I know dont be angry im sorry i couldnt take it anymore the boy hugged her and his eyes turned green like how they met and he said I THOUGHT YOU KILLED YOURSELF! she said no you said if i did that you would kill yourself and your ghost would haunt me he laughed and said by the way i love you her eyes got big Jasper dated alot of girls that were really pretty and she said why do you love me so many girl like you so why me? he laughed and said cuz you're different.

i luv this story
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xXxAngelessxXx said…
Yellow:-

Chapter 1:

Going out for a bit, I'll be right back~!

-Ryouta

It was the hottest summer in recent years - so much so that all the locals began flocking towards the closest body of water no matter how big or small. Although completely packed and surrounded by hoards of people hoping to find escape from the scorching heat, they didn't appear to mind bumping elbows with one another so long as they got a share of the cool breeze. It wasn't until a young couple, renting a paddleboat, looked down into the water that they noticed something off. Narrowing their eyes, they leaned in to take a closer look. It wasn't a fish or a plant or anything they'd ever seen there before. Instead, it was something beige and pearly white…

A moment later, the woman let out a scream.

Minutes later, sirens could be heard.

Kagami Taiga was sitting at his desk, sweating and unhappy despite having both the air conditioning and his personal fan on. The weather channel said it was supposed to rain 'soon' for days now, but there still wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Suddenly, the phone rang. Frowning, he looked at the caller's name and picked it up with a groan. "Hey, what is it, Alex?" Normally, he'd be ready to spring into action at a moment's notice, but the heat was making him lethargic. He inwardly hoped that his superior wouldn't be sending him outside into the unbearable heat.

A woman's voice replied, "Hey Taiga, hope your rear hasn't melted onto your seat from the heat just yet. They just found a body over at Suginami-ku, I'm sending you over there to check it out. It's about time you made yourself useful."

"Huh?"

"I should be hearing 'yes, ma'am!' from you! I didn't bring you here from America just to mope around and sit behind a desk all day! They're still iffy about whether it was foul play or not - so go check it out. Give me an update afterwards. I'll give you the address. Just use your GPS to get there."

Sighing loudly, he reluctantly got up. "Fine…should I bring-"

"Tatsuya's working on another case right now so you're on your own for this one, at least for now."

"Understood. Guess I'll go now. Bye." Putting the phone down and hanging up, he stuffed his badge into his breast pocket, car keys into his pants pocket, attached the cuffs and holster to his belt, and jammed his gun into the holster. Once he had all the essential parts of his uniform together, he left the sanctuary of the air conditioned room and made his way to the parking lot.

The second he opened the door, he could feel his reluctance rising when he felt a blast of heat hit him square in the face. The seats would probably melt to his clothes, and the steering wheel would probably give his hands third degree burns. Taking a deep breath, as an experiment, he took the water bottle he'd brought with him and splashed a bit onto the seat only to watch it sizzle and evaporate on the spot.

That was definitely not safe.

"This is ridiculous…." Eyes still wide in amazement, he carefully reached in and started the engine and turned on the AC without getting inside. It wasn't until he deemed the car safe to enter that he finally got in and punched the address into his GPS and drove off.

It took quite awhile longer than the GPS had predicted due to heavy traffic and all the detours he decided to take on the way. Why couldn't they have better marked and less confusing roads? Finally arriving at the site, he got out and was led over to where a crowd had gathered behind the yellow taped area. Feebly fanning himself with his hand, he wished the officer would at least walk in the shade or by the water.

"The victim hasn't been ID'ed yet. So far, all we have is that he was a male, probably in his teens. Tall, over 180cm, and he was an athletic boy. Judging from the bones, my best guess would be a basketball player. We have people in the water working to retrieve the rest of the bones right now. It'll be hard to place an exact time of death until we bring the remains back to the lab. He'd been tied, or rather, wrapped in a rope attached to a boulder - probably to keep the body from floating to the surface. But on the brighter note, because of that, we have most of his bones and bits and pieces of the clothes he was wearing. I wouldn't get my hopes up on DNA tests though, any sample we may find will probably be compromised."

Seeing the tarp on the grass with bones laid out on them, still tangled in the rope, the detective frowned, the heat forgotten. "Can you tell if he was alive when he went in?"

"I hope not but I couldn't tell you at the moment, he's all bones now, remember? I can say though, that we're certain it was foul play now that we managed to get the remains out of the water and took a closer look at them. With the way the rope had been wrapped around his body, there's no way the victim could've done it himself."

"And who found the remains?"

His escort pointed to the people sitting under a tree nearby. "That couple over there in the shade. They were in a paddle boat when they spotted it. That's all I got from them. The poor woman fainted after seeing discovering it."

"From the heat or shock…" he muttered to himself and knelt down to take a closer look at the remains. In the back of his mind, he was careful not to drip and sweat onto it. The boy's body had already been dumped into a pond; he didn't need to be further disrespected. Reaching up to wipe the sweat off his forehead, he looked down and noticed something reflective in the rope. "Oi, come over here for a sec, bag this thing up, would you?"

The investigator carefully picked up the shiny bit from the rope. "Oh. Good eye, detective." Looking at it, he raised a brow curiously. "It looks like a piercing…" Placing it into a baggy, the worker passed it back over.

Narrowing his eyes at the bag, Kagami hummed in thought. "A teenage basketball player with a piercing, hm? Finish up here and bring the body back to the lab and then send me a report, alright?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Let's see if we can at least ID this boy…"

A few days later, he sat waiting at his office waiting for a report. Why couldn't things happen as quickly as they did on TV? At least it'd finally rained and the world seemed to have gone back to a survivable temperature again. Sighing, he tapped his pen against his cheek, wondering just how long it took a team to analyze a sack of bones. And just as he thought it, there was a knock at the door and a person with an envelope came walking in. "Detective Kagami?"

He raised his hand. "Over here."

The man perked up and quickly made his way over. "Ah, sorry. Here's the report on the body at the Zenpukuji Upper Pond. The victim hasn't been ID'ed yet, we're still checking the dental and waiting for a match. There's also an artist rendition of what the victim probably looked like when he was still alive. It's just a sketch but it should be quite accurate."

"Alright, thanks." Taking the envelope and watching the man leave, Kagami leaned back and took the contents out, curious to see his victim's face. Though just a sketch, the victim had been a good looking boy, a familiar looking boy. He couldn't quite place his finger on where he'd seen that face before though. Glancing at the clock, he realized that it was lunch time. He quickly grabbed the envelope and wallet and made his way to his usual fast-food joint. Cheap burgers were the best.

Sitting at a booth, the redhead had papers including the sketch out in front of him as he stuffed his face with burgers, taking sips of his milkshake in between bites. Suddenly, there was a voice from beside him. "Excuse me…"

Out of surprise, his body couldn't decide between swallowing or spitting the food out so he choked on his burger instead.

With tears in his eyes, Kagami took a gulp of his shake before looking over. It took him a long moment to notice the smaller man standing there, coolly sipping on his own drink. "Whoa! Don't sneak up on me like that! When'd you get here?"

The young man with light blue hair and eyes blinked and stated calmly, "I've actually been standing here for awhile now. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you choke on your burger…but it's just that…that sketch you have there…."

Blinking, he turned his attention down towards the sketch on the table. "Huh? Does he look familiar to you?"

"Yes he does."

Well that was unexpected, but it perked his interest. "Oh? Here, take a seat. Tell me more. He was an athlete, right?"

His question caused the stranger to raise a brow. "That's right. If this is the same person I'm thinking of, then he's a basketball player."

"I'm going to guess it's the same person. And he had a piercing, right?"

The smaller man had the drawing in his hands as he studied it. He nodded in affirmation. "In his left ear, yes. And the last time I saw him, his hair was a little longer than in your sketch. But this looks just like him - except monochrome."

It sounded like this person actually knew the victim. "Hm? What hair colour did he have?"

"He's blond with amber eyes…" The stranger paused as though taking a moment to process his train of thoughts. "You don't know his hair colour? I thought maybe you drew this sketch…"

"No way, I couldn't draw something like this to save my life," he replied bluntly.

"Oh. May I ask why you have a sketch of him then?"

"One more question first. When was the last time you saw him…sorry, I didn't get your name?"

"Kuroko Tetsuya."

"Detective Kagami Taiga, homicide." Neither of them tried to shake hands, especially since his hands were full at the moment.

The other was wringing his hands now. "The last time I saw Kise-kun was around ten years ago when he…you're a detective? Homicide? Then that must mean…"

Finishing the last of his burgers, he frowned, feeling stupid. He hadn't expected to have to break the news to someone in such a casual setting while doing something as distracting as stuffing his face. He allowed words to fly out of his mouth without thought. "Ah, shit. I'm sorry you had to find out this way. If you wouldn't mind, could you come down to the office with me to tell me what you know about 'Kise'? If you're busy now, then you can just drop by later. I'll be there all day. Here, I'll give you my card. We can talk more at the office. I think we both want more information about this. And I think you'd be a lot of help to this investigation so…."

Still composed but clearly shaken, the blue haired man nodded and spoke quietly, keeping any turmoil he was feeling to himself. "Yes, of course I'll help out however I can. I have to get back to work now but I'll come by afterwards, Detective Kagami. Please excuse me."

"Just Kagami's fine-" but the other was already nowhere in sight.
 Yellow:- Chapter 1: Going out for a bit, I'll be right back~! -Ryouta It was the hottest
xXxAngelessxXx commented…
I don't own this story. I copied it from FanFiction.net...no credit goes to me. linkyou can read the rest on the link I provided...It's a sad upendo story...Warning: wewe WILL cry zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Chapter 2: link zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Bleeding my moyo out listening to Hymn for the Lost - kwa the red: link zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yellow:-
Chapter 2:

Hours after the lunchtime encounter, Kagami was slouched over his desk. Sifting through the pages of the report aimlessly, he tried his best not to lose his patience. Then there was a knock at the door, causing him to sit up excitedly as the young man from earlier stepped into the office. "Excuse me…I'm looking for a Detective Kagami?"

He waved from his desk and got up with the file in hand. "Kuroko, you made it! I was starting to think you wouldn't show up. Here, we can go talk somewhere private."

The shorter male gave a slight bow. "Sorry for taking so long. One of the children at the nursery's parent was late so we had to wait with him."

Nodding absentmindedly, he couldn't imagine the young man he'd just met working in a nursery at all. Did he ever smile at the kids? So far, with the limited amount of time he'd spent with the other, he never really got to see a shift in expression on the young man's face. Did the kiddies even notice him standing around? Waving offhandedly, he shrugged. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's your job, right? Nothing you can do about it. Come on over this way, I think there's AC in that room over there."

Using an empty office, the two sat down. "Detective…"

Maybe it was because he'd been 'Americanized' but he just couldn't get used to all the formalities and honorifics they used in Japan. It made everything and everyone seem too distant and unapproachable - to him anyways. He preferred casual settings. "Just Kagami or Taiga's fine. There's no need for formalities. I mean, I have no intention of calling you Kuroko-san or anything. It's too tedious."

"That's rather rude of you, Kagami-san-"

"Oi, did you even hear what I just said? Just Kagami's fine."

"Kagami-kun then."

Figuring that that was probably the best he was going to get, he shrugged in defeat. "Stubborn one, aren't you? Fine. Isn't that kind of weird though? You're like, how old? 22?"

"I'm 26 years old," was the deadpan response.

He did a double take, not believing his ears. "What? Seriously? You're the same age as me? How's that even possible? You're so…small and young looking." Hoping he didn't offend the other, he quickly changed the subject. "Uhh…so what'd you want to ask?"

The next answer was a little more hesitant. "I just wanted to make sure. Are you positive that it was really Kise-kun you found?"

"Well, we're still waiting on dentals to come back but we've got the sketch and this." Kagami pulled out the bag with the hoop earring from the envelope and handed it over to Kuroko. "Does this look familiar to you?" He'd been studying it while waiting for the young man to drop by and noticed that although discoloured, a bit of the original colour could still be seen. "Lab reports say that it was made of sterling silver. But it looks like there might've been blue paint on it at one point. Does this piercing mean anything to you?"

With the plastic bag in his hand, Kuroko sat there, staring wordlessly at it. A minute later, he nodded weakly. "Yes. This earring means that Kise-kun really is dead."

Suddenly uncomfortable at the thought of maybe having made another man cry, he looked away sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I probably should've broken the news in a nicer way. Do you need a moment…? I could get you tissues and leave the room…"

Alex didn't call him 'Mr. Sensitivity' for nothing…

Kuroko shook his head slowly, expression remaining carefully blank though he fumbled for words. "No, I'm alright. It's just that…I guess it's just never really crossed my mind that Kise-kun could…die. Even though he's been missing for so long now, I always expected to see him again. Can you tell me how it happened?"

He thought about it for a moment before deciding that it'd be for the best that he share the information he had first since he had less to say anyways. "The cause of death hasn't been determined and we haven't established a motive for the crime yet but," he glanced over at the other, trying to figure out the best way to word it, "when we found him over at Zenpukuji Park…he was in the pond…"

Light blue eyes blinked. "In the pond? I don't understand…"

"We found him in the water. Someone had tied him to a boulder. But again, we haven't determined the cause of death yet so we don't know if he was alive when he went in…" He trailed off, mentally scolding himself for not having a nicer way to tell the other the truth. "I realize that it was a long time ago, but can you think of anyone who might've had it out for him?"

The smaller man shook his head. "No, not really. No one that immediately comes to mind anyways." Though his voice remained composed, he could see by the other's eyes that the news had had a deep impact on him.

Holding a notebook in his hand, he looked over. "Do you think you could you tell me more about Kise?"

Kuroko gave a tight nod though his eyes remained trained on his shoes. "Yes, of course. Kise-kun -his full name's Kise Ryouta. You must not be from around here if you've never heard of him while growing up. He was a really well known model and basketball player. I met him in the second year of middle school. We were both on the basketball team at Teikou Middle. Our team was called the Generation of Miracles…but that was a really long time ago. I suspect most people don't remember anything about the Generation of Miracles anymore."

His ears perked at the name, happy for the chance to lighten the mood with talk of basketball. "The Generation of Miracles? Oh, that's where I heard his name from. When I was in middle school and high school, I used to follow basketball here while I was in America. He was pretty much a sports prodigy, wasn't he? Wait, does that mean you were in the Generation of Miracles as well?" He thought hard for a moment. "Oh! I think I might've read your name once in an article actually…no offense, but I can't see you playing basketball at all."

The shorter male shook his head. "It's alright. The reporters rarely noticed me, that's probably why I was never featured. I didn't really have an official position either. I was the ace's shadow."

"Huh? Is that even a real position? Did you make that title up in your head just now?"

"You're very honest with your words, aren't you, Kagami-kun?"

He was ready to mutter an unhappy apology but stopped when he spotted a small smile on Kuroko's lips. The atmosphere in the room lightened. "So even you can make that kind of expression… Hey, later, if you want, let's have a match. There's a court nearby. I played through middle and high school and the police academy so I bet I'd be able to take you on. I've always wanted to play against the Generation of Miracles." In fact, he barely managed to graduate from the academy because even though he knew how terrible he was at pretty much every academic subject in the world, he still went out and played instead of studying.

"Sure. I still play every now and then myself. Anyways," Kuroko continued, "Kise-kun probably had a lot of natural enemies actually that I think about it. He was the person who had everything, looks, a well paying job, and endless talent in sports. A golden boy if you will. He wasn't very good at studying but I imagine that a lot of people were envious of him. I can't think of anyone who would act on it though."

"I take it he was a nice guy then? Likeable?"

A nod. "Yes, he was very popular with both men and women. Kise-kun was a really cheerful person and was nice to everyone. He was kind of like a dog - especially the people he acknowledged. He was always running around adding 'cchi' to people's names. Even in high school, he always visited me at Seirin. You could hear his 'Kurokocchi, Kurokocchi' from miles away. He was a really loud guy - and too trusting. Even in middle school, we used to reprimand him for giving is phone number to fans and stalkers."

Raising a brow, Kagami asked incredulously, "Stalkers? Really?"

There was fondness in his voice as Kuroko spoke, "Yes, he had a few stalkers, but they were usually crazy but harmless fans. The only time something bad happened was when they stole his clothes from the changing room during practice. It's because Kise-kun was too carefree about everything. From what I remember, he got punished by Akashi-kun for being so careless."

"Do you remember anything about the day he went missing?"

Blue eyes looked upwards in thought. "The night he went missing…that was the night the Winter Cup Tournament ended. There was a big formal dinner party and all the participating teams were invited to attend. It ended around 8 or 9 from what I remember."

He continued jotting down notes in his notebook. "And Kise was there? Did he act any differently that night?"

Kuroko shook his head. "No, he was loud and cheery as always. He wore a really expensive suit that he got from one of his modelling jobs and spent the night talking and exchanging numbers with the players from other schools. I don't think he ever stopped socializing with people until the party ended, but that's pretty normal for Kise-kun. After the party ended, we all went our separate ways and that was the last time I ever saw Kise-kun."

Dipping his head in acknowledgement, he urged the other to continue. "When'd you find out he was missing?"

"I found out later that night when I got a call from Aomine-kun. Kise-kun was staying over at his place that night. Apparently he'd left a note saying that he'd be right back. And naturally, Aomine-kun assumed he went to the convenience store to buy something. But then after a couple hours, Kise-kun didn't return so we started looking around for him… We, or everyone we could gather on such short notice, spent the whole night looking for him. And by the next day, word had gotten out to the police and the press. There were so many people looking for him but we never found him. We never heard from him again after that night."

After he finished writing down notes for himself, he glanced over at the other. "Aomine…sounds familiar. Isn't that the guy on the national team?"

"Yes, that's the same one."

"Wow, so you're actually connected to some pretty well known people, aren't you?" Scribbling the name down, he tapped his pen against his cheek out of habit. "After I inform the family, do you think it'd it be worthwhile to look into the other Generation of Miracles members? And his old teammates of course."

Kuroko dipped his head. "It'd probably be useful. Everyone was here for a tournament so we all saw each other quite often around that time. One of them or maybe their teammates might've seen Kise-kun after the banquet that night. We didn't really keep in touch after high school. Actually, after middle school, Kise-kun was the only one who really tried to stay in touch with everyone. I could easily get their contact information for you if you'd like though. Actually, would you mind if I came with you?"

"Oh? That'd be a lot of help. And not that I'm complaining, but why do you want to tag along?"

"The Generation of Miracles…I'd like to see how everyone's doing. That, and other than Kise-kun, they don't open up very quickly to strangers so I might be able to help you out. Please, I'd like to find out what happened to Kise-kun as well."

A little surprised by the determination in those light blue eyes, Kagami mentally thought the situation through. On the one hand, he'd obviously come in handy since he appeared to be well connected to a number of people who could help. But on the other, there was the fact that he was a suspect in the case since there was always the off chance that he was actually the perpetrator, being a friend to the victim and all. Not to mention how guardedly blank he always kept his expression made him look suspicious. However, despite his expressionless face, the smaller male had very honest eyes.

He decided to trust them.

Shrugging, the detective took out his phone from his pocket. "Sounds fine to me. Is there a law against bringing civilians into cases? Maybe I should ask Alex. Ah, whatever, I guess I could bring you along as an adviser or something. Just make sure you don't get in the way, okay? Here, let's exchange numbers. Then at least we'll be able to contact one another." In the back of his mind, he wondered if this was how it felt to exchange numbers with a girl. Glancing over at the smaller man, he reached out and ruffled the other's hair. "Come on, I think you've had enough depressing talk for one day. Let's go see about that basketball match. I bet there's a ball around here somewhere."

Blank blue eyes looked over at him and handed his phone back. "You're surprisingly kind, aren't you, Kagami-kun? I think Kise-kun would've liked you. I bet he would've called you 'Kagamicchi' and messaged you until you got sick of him."

He made a face at that. "Kagamicchi? He'd seriously call me that with a straight face? I don't know if I would've liked him that much. A model and a basketball player? He sounds too…dazzling for me."

"I think you would've, or you would've learnt to tolerate him. You get used to the radiance and sparkles after awhile. As a basketball player, it's very hard not to respect him. Kise-kun always tried his hardest and wasn't all about winning like other players. Even though he only played for 2 years, he really loved basketball…"

"You're making me wish I'd met him now. It sounds like he would've been fun to play against-aside from the nicknames." There was a long pause between the two. Finally getting up, he blinked. "Oh, one more thing before we have our match. Can you help me find a good picture of Kise? I'll need one for the file." He figured it was easier asking Kuroko than the boy's parents.

Perfectly seriously, Kuroko replied, "If it's a good photo you want, you should get one of Kise-kun crying. He had a very nice crying face."

"What!? Don't say something like that with such a serious face, you sadist!"

Once outside in the court, he smirked and tossed the other the ball. "Let's see what you've got, Kuroko. I definitely won't go easy on you."

"Alright."

Within a moment, Kuroko was making his towards the hoop. He hadn't expected the other to move so quickly. "Wha-" Before he could even get the word out of his mouth, the shorter male was going for a layup already.

And missed.

"…oops."

His eyes widened in disbelief. "Oops!? Oi, Kuroko, are you joking me? Stop screwing around! I thought you were supposed to be good at basketball! Are you sure you were in the Generation of Miracles!? How'd you miss an unguarded layup!?"

"Kagami-kun, please stop yelling so loudly, people are staring…"

The next day was a stressful day. Not only did he have to break the news to the victim's parents, but he had to ask them to keep the death of their son to themselves as well. After having updated Alex on the case and defending Kuroko's right to assist him on the case, they'd decided that with such a high-profile victim, it was best to keep everything on the down low for as long as possible. After that stressful ordeal, he ended up spending a couple hours at the library - a place he rarely went. Hiding in a study room, he went through old newspaper articles and magazines. Most of the headings and information was about the same with the exception of a couple rumoured elopements.

"Top model Kise Ryouta missing!"

"Model and basketball player Kise Ryouta kidnapped?"

"Kise Ryouta disappeared into thin air after tournament banquet!"

The basketball magazines kept him busy for quite awhile. Kagami learnt not only more about the victim, but also familiarized himself with the basketball players and teams that took part in the tournament. "Kaijou High, was it? Let's see…he had the ability to see people's techniques and copy them? Sounds impressive…why does he always seem to get centerfolds? These magazines are for guys, aren't they? Why's he so ridiculously photogenic?" Flipping through the magazine, he snorted. "As expected, nothing on Kuroko. Did that guy really play basketball?"

Then he moved onto the fashion magazines and celebrity gossip, which, much to his surprise, provided him with more information than he'd expected. There was a paparazzi photo of him leaving the banquet with a group of people, all dressed in their best. And one of the people in the photograph, he recognized as Aomine Daiki, the now professional player and the youngest player ever admitted into Japan's national team. Looking closely, he gave a start when he noticed Kuroko in the photo. He looked more like a faint outline compared to the other people in the photo. "I guess he really was there. So this was the last photo taken of Kise, hm? Everyone in this photo looks so striking…except Kuroko, he really is a shadow. He looks so out of place with all these people."

Putting aside that magazine to photocopy later, he began flipping through other ones. "More centerfolds, really? Just how many interviews do people need from him? Good looking, popular, athletic and fashionable…isn't that a little excessive for one person? Talk about making others feel inadequate…."

In his pocket, his phone buzzed. It was a message from Kuroko telling him that he was off work and had the contact information for his old teammates. Kagami smiled to himself. "He's actually serious about helping me solve this, isn't he?" Closing the magazines and grabbing the photocopies he'd made, he got up and left, making his way to Maji Burger, the place where he'd first met Kuroko. "I guess this kid's got his good points as well..."

At their rendezvous point, he ordered his usual meal, found a seat and sat down. He was half way through his third burger when Kuroko suddenly appeared in the seat across from him with a milkshake in his hand. "Hello, Kagami-kun."

Kagami let out a loud yelp, dropping his burger in the process.

"Damn it, Kuroko! Don't just pop up out of nowhere like that! Ah-you made me drop my burger!"

Unfazed, the other merely took a sip of his drink. "I was waiting for you to notice me but you never did so I had to speak up. Did you have a productive day today?"

Rubbing the back of his neck with a sigh, the redhead nodded. "Yeah, I did actually. I managed to get a hold of his 'Missing Persons' file earlier. Then I broke the news to his parents and convinced them to keep it to themselves for now while we investigate. The media hasn't caught wind of anything yet so we're hoping to use this to our advantage. Oh, what did you think about the elopement rumours the magazines were spewing? Was that possible at all?"

The other shook his head. "No, Kise-kun wasn't the kind of person to quietly elope. He would've been noticed no matter where he went…and besides, he really had no need to elope."

"Hm…I guess I'll take your word for it." Taking out the photocopies he'd made from the library, he showed his temporary partner the photo from the banquet. "So apparently this was the last photo taken of him. They all look like celebrities here. And it took awhile to notice but look, you're in it too."

Kuroko studied the photo and nodded. "This was after the banquet when we were on our way home. This person here's Momoi-san, she's the national team's manager now. She's been moving up in the basketball world with Aomine-kun ever since they were little. She's also the person who provided me with all the contact information for the Generation of Miracles, she used to be our manager back at Teikou."

Eager to meet someone as well known in the basketball world as Aomine, he asked the other hopefully, "Are they in Tokyo right now?"

"Unfortunately, no. But Momoi-san told me that there'd be a break soon so she'll give me a call when they're back in town."

"Did you tell her about Kise?"

The smaller male shook his head. "No, I just told her that I wanted to meet up with them because of something important. For now though, if you want to meet members of the Generation of Miracles, your best chance would be Midorima-kun. Apparently he's working as a doctor at Tokyo University Hospital now."

Looking up in thought, he tried to remember which one that was. "Midorima, Midorima, Midorima…oh, he was the shooting guard, right?"

"That's right. I was actually thinking yesterday after our match - you're really good at basketball, aren't you, Kagami-kun? I was thinking that if you'd been at Seirin for high school, I would've made you my light and helped you become the best in Japan. I think it would've been fun."

Kagami raised a brow at the statement. "I don't really understand what you mean by that. I mean, it sounds like a lot of fun, if it'd been here for high school and all. But after yesterday, I'm not convinced that you ever actually played basketball. So how could you've helped me?"

Kuroko shrugged. "I'll show you what I mean next time then. As long as we play on the same team."

A smirk graced his lips as he stuffed the rest of his burger into his mouth. "Oh? Sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to it. But for now, let's go meet this Midorima guy."

"Kagami-kun, please don't speak with your mouth full."
 Yellow:- Chapter 2: Hours after the lunchtime encounter, Kagami was slouched over his desk. Sift
Nalu-love commented…
awesome zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I'm glad you're liking it Nalucchi!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yellow:- Chapter 3:
After finishing the last of his burgers, the two made their way towards Tokyo University Hospital. Kuroko looked over. "Kagami-kun, maybe you should get injured for real so we have a legitimate reason for seeing Midorima-kun."

He frowned and cracked his knuckles threateningly. "Oi, I'm the detective here! I can't risk getting too injured while I'm on the case. How about I punch you so hard in the face that you go colourblind instead, you sadist? That'd be 'a legitimate reason for seeing Midorima-kun', don't you think?"

Playing around with his cell phone, the smaller man didn't bother looking up. "I'm going to have to decline. Besides, I think it's illegal for law enforcers to attack innocent civilians such as myself. Look, Kagami-kun, we're here."

Letting out an annoyed huff, he didn't bother rebutting and followed the other into the hospital. Red eyes watched as the other male stood in front of the counter while the lady behind the desk filled out whatever paperwork she had in front of her. After awhile of waiting for the receptionist to notice Kuroko, doing his best to keep a straight face, Kagami walked up to the counter. The woman immediately noticed his tall stature and looked up from her work. "Yes? How may I help you?"

As discreetly as he could, he sent his temporary partner a triumphant smirk which earned him a sulky frown. The detective replied, "Yes, we're looking for a Dr. Midorima? Could you direct us to his office, please?"

The woman blinked for a moment, not quite understanding why he used the word 'we' until she finally noticed the other male standing around and gave a start. Quickly nodding, she pointed them down the hallway. "Of course! He's two floors up. You can take the elevator over there. Go left after you get out of the elevator and his office will be to your right. You better hurry up, I think he's off soon."

"Alright, thank you." With an affectionate ruffle of Kuroko's hair, he led the way down the hall. "Come on, let's go see him. This might work out better than I thought. If he gets off work, at least we won't be getting in his way. What? Don't give me that look. I think doctors are very respectable people and indispensable to society."

Kuroko shook his head. "I'm not questioning the importance of doctors. I was just surprised by your consideration and then how you managed to throw a word like 'indispensable' into your sentence, that's all. That's a big Japanese word for an American…do you even know the kanji for it?"

"Oi, stop looking down on me or I'll seriously punch you."

When they reached the doctor's office, they shared a glance before knocking on the door. An immediate reply came. "Come on in."

Kuroko entered first, greeting the other in his usual polite tone, "Hello, Midorima-kun."

Green eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the shorter male. "Kuroko? What are you doing here? I haven't seen you around since high school." Then adjusting his glasses and composing himself, he cleared his throat, slightly embarrassed at his reaction. "So what brings you here? Are you in need of medical assistance? Not only that, but who's this?"

"This is Kagami-kun. He's a detective."

"Kagami Taiga," he introduced himself.

At this, the doctor raised a brow skeptically and he couldn't help but notice how long the other man's lower eyelashes were. "Detective? I'm Midorima Shintarou. Kuroko, why are you associating yourself with a detective? And more importantly, why did you bring him here? Actually, don't tell me yet. I'm off in about an hour, go wait for me outside the hospital. It's unprofessional for me to dealing with my private affairs during work hours. I'll have to call Takao to get him to pick me up later."

Quickly agreeing, the two of them ended back outside. "Hey, Kuroko, can you tell me why he was holding a remote control in his hand?"

The other didn't look surprised by either the remote or by his question and shrugged. "It must've been his lucky item. Midorima-kun's very superstitious when it comes to luck. He believes in horoscopes and astronomy and all that, so he carries around his sign's lucky item everywhere he goes. I guess he hasn't changed at all in that aspect. It's nice to see that he's doing well."

"Hm? What kind of person was he during middle and high school?"

"He was a very reserved person, still is probably. Even at Teikou, he usually kept to himself when he wasn't playing basketball. Oh, but he did play a lot of Shogi with Akashi-kun. We mostly kept our distance from one another since we didn't get along very well, but sometimes, he joined in with our antics. To be more accurate, he was dragged into them."

"And his relationship with Kise?"

"With Kise-kun…Kise-kun loved everyone. That includes Midorima-kun. And although he usually ignored Kise-kun, I think deep down inside, he was fond of him. Kise-kun liked playing pranks on Midorima-kun by taking his glasses. That usually resulted in the both of them crashing into things because they were both blind by that point. He was there that night, helping us look. In a lot of ways, I think Midorima-kun turned out to be the most successful one out of all of us."

He raised a brow. "Oh? Because he's a doctor? I guess that must pay pretty well…"

Kuroko shook his head. "Not just that. I mean, he's still with Takao-kun. I think that's very amazing. I don't think most people realize just how consuming basketball can be. Sometimes, good things can get caught in a vicious cycle and by the end of it all, you're so worn out that you stop caring. It's nice to see that those two managed to get through it."

Though Kagami wasn't quite sure what or who the other was talking about, before he could ask, the doctor appeared. "So will you kindly tell me why you're here with a detective, Kuroko? And keep it quick because today isn't a lucky day for Cancers so I want to get home."

Perking up, the shorter male looked over. "It's about Kise-kun, Midorima-kun."

"Kise?" Midorima paused before adjusting his glasses to hide his surprise. "…I haven't heard that name in years…have they finally found that idiot?"

"Midorima-kun, he's…"

Kagami frowned, not wanting to break the news to yet another person that day but realized that it was his job to do so, not Kuroko's. "I'm afraid Kise's no longer with us…we found the body a few days back."

The doctor's eyes widened as he took a long moment to take in the news. Sitting down on a bench nearby, he looked over at Kagami. "Are you sure it's him? Kise Ryouta? Gemini? It's been 10 years, why now? Where was he?"

After going through the process of explaining the case again, chewing on his lower lip, he asked his usual questions, "I heard you were there looking for him the night he went missing. Can you tell me anything you remember about that night and the last time you saw him?"

Green eyes downcast, Midorima stared at his shoes as he spoke, "That night…Kise was going around and being loud and annoying as usual at the banquet. He came by our table with his sempai. Takao ended up talking to Kasamatsu, so I was stuck with Kise."

"Midorimacchi! Congrats on making it to the semi-finals!"

"He didn't stay very long though."

Kagami raised a brow. "Where'd he go?"

The doctor shrugged. "I think he went running over to Kuroko's table."

"Oh?" Throwing a questioning glance over at Kuroko, he frowned. "is that true?"

Taking a moment to think, Kuroko nodded. "I remember now. Kise-kun came by a couple times that night actually so I wasn't sure which time you were talking about, Midorima-kun. That was probably the time he came running, crying about how mean 'Midorimacchi' was being to him."

"Kurokocchi! Midorimacchi's being really mean to me! He called me noisy!"

"You are being noisy, Kise-kun."

"You're so mean, Kurokocchi!"

"…and then he went to talk to Kiyoshi-sempai after that. Those two became really good friends by the end of the night. Actually, now that I think about it, Midorima-kun, you were really good at making Kise-kun cry, weren't you? Every other conversation you two had ended up with him crying."

Reddening, the doctor sat up defensively. "What are you talking about, Kuroko? That guy just cried too easily!"

The detective stared at the green haired man incredulously. "Don't tell me you were a fan of his crying face as well."

Another blush surfacing, Midorima waved his hands in front of his face frantically in denial. "W-what? No! Of course not! Who even told you about his crying face? Like I said, that idiot just cried too easily! There's no way I would've taken pleasure in making him cry!"

The Generation of Miracles was full of sadists…

Quickly changing the subject to avoid making the doctor even more flustered than he already was, he jotted down a couple of notes and threw out his next question. "Anyways, can you think of anyone who would want to hurt Kise?"

Clearing his throat, obviously glad for the change in topic, the green haired man calmed down. "Anyone who'd want to hurt Kise…? I'm sure there were many people envious of Kise but there's one name in particular that comes to mind. Have you looked into Haizaki Shougo?"

It was his turn to pause. "Haizaki Shougo?

"Yes, Kuroko, you should remember him as well. He used to be a regular member on the first string at Teikou but then Akashi forced him to quit and then he was replaced by Kise. He was out to get Kise at the Winter Cup as well, wasn't he?"

Kuroko nodded. "That's right, he stepped on Kise-kun during their match and wanted to do more damage afterwards but Aomine-kun stopped him."

The doctor adjusted his glasses once more. "That's what I've been told as well. The last I heard of Haizaki, he was serving time for fraud or theft or something along those lines. Oddly fitting for his character, I think. That guy always did like taking what wasn't his."

Writing the name down in his notebook, the detective dipped his head. "Haizaki Shougo, I'll go look into him tomorrow. Thanks."

"Kuroko, does he know about this yet?" The shorter male shook his head silently. "I see…"

Kagami looked over at the doctor. "There's one more thing…"

Not missing a beat, Midorima raised a brow. "Did I kill Kise? No I didn't. As for my alibi, I was with Takao when I received the call from Momoi. If you want to ask him, he should be here soon."

Just then, as though on cue, a figure came towards them on a bike with a wagon trailing behind. Waving happily at them, the stranger called out, "Shin-chan! I'm here! Oh! Is that Kuroko I see?"

"Good timing Takao. Do you remember where we were the night of the Winter Cup banquet?"

Takao blinked. "Huh? You mean the night Kise disappeared? That's really sudden…I think you were teaching me how to play Shogi when you got the call. We didn't get any sleep that night, did we? Oh, who's this bulky looking guy? Kuroko's friend?"

"He's a detective working on Kise's case. Apparently Kise's…"

The black haired male's eyes widened. "Seriously? Shin-chan, are you going to be okay? Have you guys told Kasamatsu-san yet? He's going to be devastated. Kasamatsu Yukio, he and Kise were really good friends in high school. Here, I can give you his number if you want. We still stay in touch every now and then since we were both point guards and it's nice to reminisce about the old days."

Quickly writing down the number the other gave him, Kagami frowned. "Thanks, I'll be in touch with him. But for now, can you two keep this case to yourselves? The media hasn't caught wind of it and made a mess of it yet so we'd like to keep it on the down low for as long as possible. By the way, I'll have to take down your numbers as well in case there are further questions that need answering."

The two nodded and the doctor turned around to get into the wagon. "If that's all then we'll be taking our leave…come on Takao, let's go. This lucky item clearly wasn't big enough."

"I don't think it's the size that counts, Shin-chan."

"By the way detective-"

"Just Kagami's fine."

"What's your sign?"

"Huh? Was that a come on? It's Leo, why?"

"Leo…today's not a very lucky day for you. Your lucky item for today's an umbrella, that's all. Let's go, Takao."

"Okay! Wait, we're not going to play to see who pedals? Ah, never mind, I never seem to beat you anyways. I'll take you wherever you want."

Kagami could only stare in shock, still not quite comprehending the conversation he just had. "What…?"

Before leaving, the doctor looked over at him. "Detective… ("Oi, I said just Kagami's fine. Don't you people listen?") The last words I said to Kise that night were 'go die' and that's something I'll have to live with for the rest of my life. It's not something I'm proud of."

Takao smiled ruefully at them. "Shin-chan's not very good at expressing himself. What he's trying to get at is that he hopes you solve this case and he's glad you came to tell him, right, Shin-chan?"

Sitting in the wagon with his arms crossed sternly, the doctor glared at his chauffeur. "Shut up and drive, Takao."

"Yes, sir! Bye, Kuroko, detective. Don't worry, I'll make sure he cries his heart out!"

Waving, once the two were out of sight, Kagami blinked. "Hey Kuroko, what is that contraption they're riding off in?"

"That's a bike and a rear car. It's their preferred mode of transportation from what I remember. It's very eco-friendly, don't you think?"

Making their way away from the hospital and park, he mentally noted down the names of people he had to get in touch with tomorrow. "Kasamatsu Yukio and Haizaki Shougo, hm? Oh, by the way, what was with that lucky item comment? I'm going to have an unlucky day?"

Just as he said that, thunder rang out and rain began pouring. Kuroko looked up. "Maybe that's what he meant. An umbrella really would've been a lucky item for you…"

Shielding himself from the rain the best he could with his arms, he motioned for the other to follow. "Stop blabbing and run. Come on, my place is pretty close to here, you can come dry off over there."

"Okay…."

Towelling his hair off after taking a shower, Kuroko blinked at the dishes laid out on the table. "Kagami-kun, you're a surprisingly good cook, aren't you?"

"Huh? Isn't this normal? I live on my own so I had to learn how to cook, that's all. Sit down and dig in before the food gets cold."

Light blue eyes blinked and did as he was told. "…it's really good. Thank you for dinner. Oh yes," getting up to grab his bag, he took out a tape and a photograph, "this is a tape of a practice match against Kaijou, and this is a photo of the Generation of Miracles. I had to ask Hyuuga-sempai and Aida-san for the tape. He was our team captain and she was our coach. They're married now."

Taking the photograph, he studied it for a moment. "Oh, there you are again…"

"You really didn't believe me when I said I was in the Generation of Miracles, did you? You already know Midorima-kun, Aomine-kun, Kise-kun and Momoi-san. That person there's Murasakibara-kun and that's Akashi-kun. This was after we won our last championship before graduating from Teikou. "

After dinner, the two sat around and watched the tape. "Oh…he was actually really good." Then at the end of the game, when Kaijou lost, the camera zoomed in on Kise's face. At first, there was shock and then the tears spilt over, running down the model's cheeks. "Ah, he's crying…"

"You're staring, Kagami-kun. I told you he had a nice crying face. The one kicking him here is Kasamatsu-san."

Though he couldn't deny it, he didn't want to voice his agreement either.

Kuroko didn't press the matter though the amusement was evident in his eyes. "Other than his crying face, what did you think?"

"Kise looked like a great player. I would've liked to play against him. He really just steals the spotlight, doesn't he? Ah…he looks really strong."

"And?"

He blinked. "And?"

"Do you believe me when I say I play basketball now?"

There was a long pause before he admitted honestly, "Actually…I was so caught up watching Kise play that I didn't notice you at all. My bad…but I'll watch it again, okay? And I'll look out for you next time."

Though Kuroko's face remained blank, there was pouty look about him.

How cute…wait, did I really just think that?

The shorter male shook his head. "It's alright, take your time. I have work tomorrow so I'll be taking my leave now, thank you for dinner."

Getting up, he walked the other to the door. "Do you want me to walk you back?"

"Thank you but it's alright."

"Okay, but at least take an umbrella in case it starts raining again."

Kuroko dipped his head and accepted the umbrella. "Thank you, Kagami-kun. Tomorrow, if you're going to go see Haizaki-kun, please go without me. I'd rather not see him if I can avoid it. It's nothing serious, I just really dislike him. And a word of advice, don't bring women to see him, he's incredibly disrespectful when it comes to women."

A little shocked by the statement, he could only nod. "Hey Kuroko, did you…"

Light blue eyes blinked. "Did I what?"

He shook his head. "No, it's nothing. I'll call you when I'm done with Haizaki tomorrow then. Good night. Be careful on your way back."

"Good night, Kagami-kun."

After he closed the door, he wondered exactly what he'd wanted to ask the other.

"Did you have feelings for Kise?"

Shaking his head to himself, he scolded himself for sounding like a jealous girlfriend. Within 48 hours, he'd had to come face to face with a number of uncomfortable truths and possibilities. Until he saw Kise's picture and the video of him playing, he had never really been able to admit to himself that a man was attractive. Model or not, the boy had been good looking while he was alive. And until he met Kuroko, he'd never felt protective and jealous of another male over a dead person. This case was turning out to be life altering in more ways than one.

Sighing audibly, he picked up his phone and called up his boss. "Hey Alex? Are you still at the office? There's a name I'd like you to look up for me. Haizaki Shougo? Apparently he has a history. For all I know, he could be serving time right now. Later? Yeah, sure, that sounds fine with me. Alright, sounds good. Thanks, I'll see you later then."

The next morning, letting out a groan, he rolled onto his side and hit something or rather, someone with his arm. "Hnnn…Kuroko…?"

Opening his eyes groggily, he saw pale skin…and then breasts. A lot of breast. Letting out a yelp, he scooted away and fell off his bed. "Alex! Why are you in my bed? Naked? Again!?"

His boss let out a groan and looked over at him in exasperation. "Hnnn…? What are you yelling about so early in the morning Taiga? I did you a favour last night so the least you can do is give me a place to stay for the night and make me breakfast."

Getting up, he grabbed his blanket and shoved her off the bed. "Make your own breakfast!"

"Ow! Hey, it's cold!"

Grabbing her clothes off the floor, he chucked everything at her. "Then put on some clothes, you damn nudist!"

Eggs sizzling on the skillet, he listened as Alexandra coming out from the bathroom after her shower. "Ah, that was nice. Oh, what are you making? It smells great."

Inwardly pleased at being able to use English in Japan, he replied without looking over, "Eggs, bacon, sausages, hash brown, and toast."

"Sounds tasty. I'm so glad I brought you over. I missed your cooking."

"Thanks."

Glancing over slyly as she took a seat, she asked innocently, "So who's this 'Kuroko' person you called me earlier? Wait, isn't that the guy who's helping you out? Oh my, does Taiga have a crush? I'm curious to see what he looks like now. Is he comparable to your victim?"

Face reddening, he muttered quietly to himself, "Kise was a model, how can anyone compare…?"

"What?"

"I'm not going to grace you with an answer to such a ridiculous question."

Smiling, Alex continued watching him cook. "Fine, be that way. Guess I'll have to find out myself then. By the way, are you going to see this Haizaki guy today? Do you need me to come along?"

He snorted and put down the plates onto the table. "No thanks. With you around, it could get dangerous."

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself against any schmuck you throw at me."

"I know, I was saying that it could get dangerous for the poor guy, not you. You're a monster, Alex. Any person in their right mind would be afraid of you. Anyways, I'd rather not have you around. I don't want to have to deal with charges for assault and battery…" Finishing the last bite of his breakfast, he placed his dish in the sink. It was their unwritten code that he cooked and Alex did the dishes. "I'll return to the office after I'm done questioning him. I need to ask Tatsuya something anyways."

"Okay, I'll tell him to wait for you then. Have fun."

On the way down the street, his phone buzzed. Blinking at the message, it took a long while to understand what it meant.

"The lucky item for Leos today is a pack of gum."

Scratching the back of his head, he frowned. "That guy…he seriously believes in this stuff, doesn't he?"

But after yesterday's incident, he took a detour and made a quick trip to the convenience store.

Listening to the bars slamming shut behind him, he frowned at the sight of the male prisoner with long, African braids, tied back sitting casually in a metal seat.

"Haizaki Shougo…"
 Yellow:- Chapter 3: After finishing the last of his burgers, the two made their way towards Tokyo Un
Nalu-love commented…
upendo 2# zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
X3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yellow

Chapter 4:

Taking a seat across from the prisoner, Kagami took a deep breath and studied the man in front of him. Long African braids tied back, the man had sinister looking eyes that reflected nothing but boredom as he kicked his feet up onto the table. "Haizaki Shougo…sentenced to 15 years for assault and battery, assault of a police officer, armed robbery, theft and carjacking."

The convict replied with a confident, mocking smile. "Why yes, that is indeed my name and those are indeed my crimes, detective. And how can this humble, lowly criminal help you on this fine day?"

Immediately annoyed by the other's cockiness, he didn't bother with the small talk. "Kise Ryouta."

Haizaki blinked, taken aback by the name. "Kise Ryouta? Well, there's a name I haven't heard of since I was a teenager. Did they finally find the pretty boy? He went missing for quite awhile, didn't he? Everyone made such a big fuss about it, but I guess that was because he was the golden boy."

Wanting to see if the man across from him would bring up Kise's death without him telling him, he continued the conversation, "You don't sound particularly fond of him. Tell me about your relationship with Kise."

The other man smirked. "Hm? Bossy and straight to the point, aren't you? With the way you're glaring at me, detective, I feel like I should be getting myself a lawyer...again. All I'll say is that the whole world seemed to be in love with Ryouta. It was annoying; kind of like a spell everyone was cast under where he could do no wrong and was perfect at everything he did. All the girls would flock to him and all the guys wanted to be his friend or were gay for him."

He raised a brow. "But not you."

Shrugging carelessly, the criminal looked up to the ceiling. "But not me. What can I say? I knew from the start that we wouldn't get along, but I guess I sort of liked him in my own way. Whenever I looked at him, all I could think was 'oh, he'd look good even if he were get beaten up' or 'I want to see his crying face' or even 'I'd like to fuck him' sometimes. But I suppose that's why he got a modelling job, eh? Everyone just wanted to fuck him."

That crying face thing again…

Annoyed, he took out the pack of gum he'd bought earlier on Midorima's advice and shoved a piece into his mouth. Silently, he wondered whether or not eating his lucky item of the day was against the unwritten rules of luckiness. "I heard you played dirty during the Winter Cup tournament. Care to elaborate?"

Haizaki hummed mock-thoughtfully to himself. "Maybe for a stick of gum I would. I haven't had junk food of any kind since I got locked up in this bummer of a place."

Cooperation for a stick of gum? It really is my lucky item…damn, now I feel like I owe Midorima. I wonder if sharing the gum with a criminal will make it less lucky…

Tossing a stick over, he frowned. "So talk."

Unwrapping it and tossing it into his mouth, the convict smirked to himself. "That's good sugar. So you want to know about the Winter Cup? Fine. It's all in the past anyways." He shrugged offhandedly, "I played a match against Ryouta's team during the quarter-finals. From what I remember, I was still pissed at Akashi for kicking me off the team and replacing me with some kid who never even won a match against me. It's not like I gave a shit about basketball, but it hurt my pride. So we play, and I'm winning as usual. But then out of nowhere, Ryouta's suddenly in the fucking zone and starts using moves that I can't steal. So I thought, 'Fuck it all, I'm going to crush him'. Ryouta's leg had been hurting from overwork so I took a step. But of course, he ended up winning anyways which pissed me off even more. I remember thinking 'I'm going to fuck this kid up so bad, especially his face. Fuck him up so bad that no one will ever even look at him again'."

Surprised by both the honesty and how casual Haizaki passed everything off, he couldn't help but urge the other to continue, "But then?"

Another shrug. "But then lover boy caught wind of it and showed up instead of Ryouta like a knight in shining armour and told me to give up on getting revenge. Of course I didn't back down and taunted him like an idiot, so he ended up knocking me off my feet with his fist. Unlike me, they were all so in love with basketball and each other it was just stupid. Now that I think about it, it was probably a dumb idea to try to meet someone with a foot injury so far away from the change rooms."

He raised a brow skeptically. "And you just left it at that? I find it hard to believe that someone as prideful as yourself just left Kise alone after getting punched once."

Haizaki scoffed. "I thought about it, still do sometimes. All the things I could've done to Ryouta for revenge…but there were several rather discouraging factors to it. First, you've never seen Daiki mad. That guy's just scary when he's pissed. Second, Ryouta went missing before I could test out my ideas. And third, I got some satisfaction after when I heard the two arguing because of what happened."

"Aominecchi, why'd you do something stupid like punching Shougo-kun? Have you even thought about what could happen if people find out?"

"Shut up! He pissed me off! It's not like he ever gave a damn about basketball or rules anyways. He got what he deserved. Why are you getting pissed off at me for helping you out anyways? Look at your dumb foot! I should've punched him twice! And another thing, stop calling him by his first name in such a friendly manner!"

"I'll call him whatever I want! Shougo-kun is Shougo-kun, who cares? Ugh, why are you such an idiot? Did you think I wanted you to do something like that after I told you?"

"Why would I care about what you wanted? Just shut up already or I'll drop you! You're so annoying!"

"Then do it! –ow! I can't believe you did that! You stupid ganguro!"

"Oi, what'd you just call me? Say it again and I'll fucking kill you, you idiotic model!"

"Yeah, that was really satisfying to hear. I did consider ratting Daiki out, but you can't help but respect a guy who's that strong both in and out of the court…not to mention you really have to respect a guy who got to bang a model. So I consider that my good-guy moment. Ryouta though…I guess he was strong in the end, but thinking about him too much still pisses me off."

Holding up a hand, he frowned. "Wait, hold up. 'Got to bang a model'?"

Grey eyes blinked. "Oh, you didn't know? Ryouta practically threw himself at Daiki, probably spread his legs and all, and you'd have to be daft or blind to turn down a model. I mean, if you so much as showed that kid's picture around here, all the inmates would have a field day, just saying." Blowing a bubble and popping it, he glanced over at him, "so you still haven't told me why you came all the way out here to listen to a story about Ryouta. Don't tell me he came back?"

"He's dead."

Haizaki froze for a moment. Eyes wide, he sat up in alarm. "Dead? What? Whoa, wait! You're not trying to push the blame onto me, are you? Oi, I've been in here for months now, there's no way I could've done anything to him!"

He frowned to himself. Watching the other's reaction, he appeared genuinely surprised by the news. So as much as he disliked Haizaki and wanted to pin Kise's death onto him, it didn't look possible. And even if it was, it wouldn't be doing Kise justice. "The murder was committed years ago."

"Murder? Seriously? Someone killed Ryouta? Who would've thought…wait, years ago? I guess that makes me a suspect then?" Running a hand over his braids, he let out a huff in disbelief, "shit…like I said, I wasn't fond of the pretty boy but I didn't hate him."

"Tell me about your whereabouts on the night of the Winter Cup banquet."

The other crossed his arms. "The banquet…oh right, they had one after the tournament, didn't they? I didn't go. After we lost that match and Daiki beat me up, I went home and that's where I stayed for about a week. I live on my own so I have no alibi. But you'd have to agree that it's kind of hard to show your face and black eye at a banquet after you've offended the pretty boy that everyone loves. Where was Ryouta found anyways?"

"Over at Suginami-ku."

Resting his head on the palm his hand, Haizaki frowned. "Wait, if he was dead already, wouldn't I need a car to transport the body? Or are you suggesting I lured him over there with my charm because we were such close friends and all?"

Kagami idly flipped through the pages in his notebook, ignoring the other's sarcastic suggestion. "Well, looking at your long history of carjacking, transportation of a body wouldn't have been all too big of an issue, now would it?"

"Ah damn, my criminal record's really working against me, isn't it? I'm telling you though. I didn't do it. Besides, I didn't start carjacking until I was like…18. I remember because they threatened to hold me back a grade if I got caught again. Ah…but then again, the 18 was when I first got caught, for all you know, I started way before that and just never got caught. Isn't that right, detective?"

He's enjoying this too much…besides, he's too prideful to commit a homicide and hide it. If anything, he'd probably be gloating about it to everyone.

Not wanting to let the other gloat to other inmates about being a suspect in a homicide case, he tidied up his papers. "I think that'll be all for today. Thanks."

"Huh? That's it?"

"Yeah, I'll come back if anything else comes up."

Clearly a little irked at suddenly being cut short, he shrugged as nonchalantly as he could. "Sure. Bring more gum with you next time and maybe a pack of fags, eh?"

Getting up, he motioned for the guards to let him out. "Yeah, I wouldn't count on it."

When he got back to the office, he found Tatsuya sitting around, working on the stack of paperwork on his desk. The other detective smiled and waved at him. "Taiga, you're finally back. So how'd it go?"

Letting out a loud sigh, he plopped down in his desk. "Most annoying convict I've ever had to deal with. I don't think he did it though, too boastful. There's no way he would've hidden the body so carefully, especially since he would've been 16 at the time."

"A no go, hm? That's too bad. Sorry I haven't been around lately. This case is taking longer than I thought it would. So what'd you need? Did you want to talk the case over?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I was thinking that it might help."

His usual partner nodded back and walked over to join him at his desk. "I read your mind then. Go on, tell me what you've got so far. Wait, Alex, did you want to join in the discussion instead of eavesdropping over there?"

Poking her head out of the office, their superior laughed. "Nice eye, Tatsuya." Pulling her chair out to join the two, she sat down. "Alright, bring it on, Taiga."

Taking the material out of his bag, he laid it out on the desk and pointed to a photo of the blond. "This is the victim, Kise Ryouta. 16 at the time, he was a high schooler, a well known model and basketball player. He was a member of the Generation of Miracles and was reported missing on the morning of December 6th, but I think it's safe to say he went missing on the night of the 5th, sometime after the banquet for the Winter Cup championship. Here's a tape of a practice match if you want to watch. I'll need a copy of this and the photos made for the file so I can return these originals to Kuroko."

At the end of the tape, the other two both let out appreciative noises. Alex practically cooed at the screen. "Aw, he's adorable when he cries. Are there any more videos? Or photos? Not the modelling ones, I want to see him cry again."

"Oi, Alex, stop fooling around," he scolded her as she grabbed the remote, hit rewind and paused at Kise's crying face. "Focus, you two! Moving on! These are his teammates during his time at Teikou Middle, and here's a photo of his teammates at Kaijou High."

Tatsuya looked over at the photos and pointed to one of the figures. "Oh hey, it's Atsushi."

Kagami blinked. "Atsushi? Oh, Murasakibara? You know him?"

A nod. "He's a pâtissier at the bakery I frequent though he's taste-testing more often than not. I didn't even know he played basketball, but at least that partially explains his height. Why don't you come with me the next time I go?"

"Sounds good, just let me know when then." Going back to the topic at hand, he continued, "So the victim lived at home with his parents. They both work, a normal, rather conservative couple. And although they're very cooperative, they weren't really able to provide me with very much information about his private life in or outside of school. I'm not sure if it was just because they weren't a very close family or what."

Alex shrugged. "You'd have to ask someone who was close to him. Did they say anything else?"

"They mentioned that they were worried about their son overworking himself sometimes, but when they asked, he'd respond with 'I'm having a lot of fun with everything I do so don't worry'. And apparently he looked happy so they never questioned it. He'd told them that he'd be sleeping over at a friend's for the duration of the championship since it was closer to the stadium and had called the night of the banquet to tell them that he'd be staying for another day or two and not to worry about him."

"He sounded like a thoughtful boy."

He nodded. "From what I have on the victim so far, he was an outgoing teenager, very trusting, got along well with just about everyone. His whereabouts on the night of his disappearance are still unknown since apparently, he'd left his friend's place for awhile presumably to go run down to the convenience store, but I should be able to get more info on that soon. As of the moment, the last person to see him alive was either Aomine Daiki, unless he made it to the convenience store, then the store clerk would be the last person. I'll be talking to Aomine as soon as I can. I also know that he attended the Winter Cup banquet and didn't act any differently than usual. Here's the last photo taken of him before he went missing."

Tatsuya raised a brow. "Looks like a pretty expensive suit for a teenager."

"According to Kuroko, he got it from one of his photo shoots which makes sense. So far, I've talked to his parents and two of his teammates from Teikou; apparently they stayed in touch because of basketball. Then today, I saw a guy from Teikou who seemed to have a grudge against the victim but didn't seem to know Kise was dead until I confronted him about it. He admitted to playing foul during the championship but stepping on someone's foot and killing them are two very different things. And his criminal records have never included any murderous intent. I'll be talking to the victim's sempai later today and then Murasakibara with Tatsuya whenever. Oh, and there are two other acquaintances of the victim's from middle school, one of which may have had an intimate relationship with him. And I'm hoping to see this Akashi person soon as well."

His boss nodded. "Sounds like you'll be busy for the next little while then. Just give us a shout if you need help, okay?"

He dipped his head. "Of course. Now the victim was found in the upper pond of Zenpukuji park over at Suginami-ku. Assuming that the victim was dead before, the perpetrator would have to have access to some mode of transportation. If it was an adult, then they could easily have their own car. If it was a teenager, then it would probably mean they had an adult willing to assist and to cover for them. It could've been a parent, a sibling, a teacher, anyone really. And according to the latest report, they found small a small fracture on the victim's hyoid bone leading them to believe that the victim had been strangled and was rendered unconscious at some point before ending up in the lake. There's still no definitive proof to say whether or not he died by strangulation and whether he was conscious or not when they reached the lake. And the evidence is too old to determine whether or not he was sexually assaulted."

Tatsuya frowned. "The poor kid. Strangulation, hm? A crime of passion…so it was probably someone he knew. The only issue is that with him being a well known model is that it could've been a family member, a friend or even a fan."

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's true. Apparently even when he was in middle school, there have been incidents of him being followed by stalkers…"

Alex tapped her finger on her cheek and hummed thoughtfully to herself. "If it was a fan, it'd have to be a pretty hardcore one, and probably male. For a girl or even a woman to strangle an athletic teenage boy of his build, she'd have to be pretty strong herself. I can get started with his fan club database and see if there were any fanatical men. His agency should still have those records and I'll try to do it discreetly, okay?"

Tatsuya smiled. "And I'll see what information I can dig about the Winter Cup that year when I have the time and see if I can track down his phone records."

"Alright, thanks, you two." Then glancing at the clock, he got up and quickly threw his things into his bag. "Ah crap, I have to run. I told Kuroko I'd meet him at Maji Burger soon. Alex, since you don't seem to have anything important to do right now, can you make a copy of the photos and the tape? Thanks!"

"Oi, Taiga! That's no way to talk to your boss!"
 Yellow Chapter 4: Taking a kiti, kiti cha across from the prisoner, Kagami took a deep breath and studied
Yellow:- Chapter 5:
Running all the way to the burger joint, the detective took a deep breath and looked around. "Oh good, it doesn't look like he's here yet."

"You're late again, Kagami-kun. You're not a very punctual person, are you?"

Kagami let out a yelp when the smaller man appeared next to him with his usual blank expression. "Damn it, Kuroko! How long have you been here? You really have to stop doing that! One of these days, I'm going to have a heart attack and then you'll be sorry for causing my death!"

The other didn't look particularly moved by his statement. "It's not my fault you didn't notice me standing here."

"Well maybe next time, instead of randomly appearing next to me, you could wave at me or call out to me or something! Isn't that how a normal person would do things?"

"But I've been standing here the whole time now. You just came along and stood next to me without ever seeing me."

Letting out a huff, he began walking off with an offhanded wave. "Fine, my bad. Whatever. Let's go."

The blue haired boy raised a brow. "Your apologies aren't very sincere, Kagami-kun. Even the children at the nursery are better at faking apologies than you."

Frowning, he protested, "I already said I'm sorry so just drop it, Kuroko!" Inwardly, he knew how childish he must've sounded to the other but at the moment, he really couldn't have cared less.

Kuroko shrugged. "Fine. Are you planning on meeting all of the members of the Generation of Miracles?"

He nodded. "That's the idea. Why? What's wrong? Apparently a guy I know knows Murasakibara so I'll probably go pay him a visit soon."

"I was just thinking that if you're going to see Murasakibara-kun, it'd be better to find Akashi-kun first. It'll make the process smoother, that's all. Murasakibara-kun will cooperate better with you if Akashi-kun tells him to. I've already contacted him but he told me that he's not in town at the moment."

Blinking, he decided to trust the other. "Alright, let's try to meet Akashi soon then since I'm not sure when we're going to find Murasakibara. But as for now, this next person we're seeing; Kasamatsu Yukio, the former captain of the Kaijou High. All I really know is that he was really cooperative on the phone. What was his relationship like with Kise?"

"They looked quite close to me. He kept an eye on Kise-kun and kept him in line. Kise-kun told me that Kasamatsu-sempai was his closest friend at Kaijou even though I didn't ask him, and that he reminded him of being at Teikou."

Kagami raised a brow. "Why? Was Kasamatsu as abusive as you guys?"

"Well I remember him kicking Kise-kun when he spent too much time waving at his fans. I think it was his way of being protective."

So he was verbally and physically abused by his friends…just what kind of life did he lead?

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, unsure of how to respond to that. "Well, he said he'd take a couple hours off work to meet us over at his place. So let's go see if he's got anything that could help the case."

The entire way there, he was trying to come up with a softer way to break the news to someone that a person who'd been dear to them had been killed. As they sat on the train, Kuroko snapped him out of his thoughts. "So how did your meeting with Haizaki-kun go today? I didn't get along well with that person."

Kagami frowned. "I really didn't like the guy with his cocky attitude. Apparently he was home that day."

"That's right, I don't remember seeing him at the banquet that night…so he was home, hm?"

"He did admit to stepping on Kise during their match though."

The other nodded. "I remember that. It happened to quickly that the ref didn't notice. Haizaki-kun was never really one for playing by the rules. Apparently on the court, he was telling Kise-kun about that one time he stole his girlfriend and apparently threw her aside after they went all the way. ("Wait, what? This was in middle school, right? Wouldn't he have been a little young to be having sex? Just what kind of school was Teikou?") Kise-kun still managed to win the match though. And then Aomine-kun punched him to stop him from doing any further damage…" He glanced down for a moment, "Kagami-kun, when it comes time for you to meet Aomine-kun…"

He raised a brow as the smaller male trailed off uncharacteristically. "Hm? What about it?"

"Never mind, it's nothing important. Look, this is the stop, right?" Getting off the metro and out of the station, Kuroko looked over, "you look nervous, Kagami-kun. You'll be fine. I don't think anyone's expecting you to break the news in a refined way. And it's going to hurt no matter how you say it."

"Thanks, I think? I can't tell if you're trying to be comforting or taking a jab at me." Taking out a piece of paper from his pocket, he looked down, "Let's see…he should be at that building just over there…and on the fourth floor…"

Knocking on the door, the two of them stood back and waited as footsteps rushed towards the door. A moment later, a man with dark hair and large eyes emerged. "You must be the detective and-huh? Kuroko? How unexpected! It's Kuroko, right? What are you doing here? Are you on the force as well?"

"Hello, Kasamatsu-sempai. I'm not on the force, I'm just here to assist Kagami-kun on this case."

"I see…oh, please, come on in. I'll get you two tea."

Nodding, he stepped inside. "Thanks…" Taking a seat in the living room, he could sense the nervousness emitting from the man in the kitchen. Then returning with a tray of cups of tea, Kasamatsu set it down on the table in front of them. "Thank you. Will you need to head back to work soon?"

The older man shook his head. "No, I've got quite awhile. I run a jazz café now so it's not like anyone can say anything to me. Besides, I've got a person covering for me right now."

He gave a slight smile. "A jazz club? That sounds cool. Not playing basketball anymore?"

"I've always liked music and I used to play the guitar so after university, I figured, why not try it out? And it ended up like this. I still try to shoot hoops every now and then when I have free time but that doesn't happen often." He let out a soft laugh, "Not everyone can get drafted into a professional team right after high school like Aomine. I pretty much stopped playing after the Winter Cup. Had to study for my entrance exams and all, you know? Do you play, detective?"

"For fun, yes. At the moment, I'm still trying to figure out if Kuroko really played basketball."

"Oh, he definitely did. On the court, he might take awhile to notice, but he definitely plays. How've you been, Kuroko?"

Taking a sip of tea, Kuroko replied easily, "I've been fine. I work at a daycare now and helping Kagami-kun during my spare time."

"That's good to hear. So on the phone, you said that this was about Kise? What happened to him?" Kagami nodded silently. Fists already clenched in anticipation, he let out a little tightly. "It's okay, detective. Just tell it to me straight. It's already been ten years…he's dead, isn't he? I can't imagine any other reason you'd come here for."

"I'm sorry…"

Clearly trying his best to remain composed though unable to contain his grief, the man shook his head and wiped his tears away with his sleeve, trying his best to keep his breathing steady. "I always knew that the probability of him showing up again after the first year was low but…but I guess I always hoped…sorry…it's just different…thinking about it and finding out for real…"

Unsure of how to comfort the man, all he could do was sit there and stare at his cup of tea. Glancing over at Kuroko, he could see the shorter man reaching out. "Kasamatsu-sempai, I'm very sorry for your loss…I know Kise-kun was really fond of you."

Hunched over with both hands covering his face, trying to wipe away his falling tears, the former team captain let out a weak laugh. "What are you talking about, Kuroko? That idiot used to whine about you not joining our team at least twice a day. Out of all people, I never imagined that Kise…he was like a big, stupid dog. How could anyone…?" Shoulders shaking as he held back his sobs, he shook his head to himself. "Kise can't be dead…"

As Kagami sat there, he tried to imagine what it was like, finding out a decade later that a friend had died. To never be able to speak or be spoken to by someone again…so far, everyone he'd met had had to go through that experience. Glancing over at Kuroko, he wondered if the stoic young man had cried for his friend after he found out. Somehow, watching Kise's mother and watching Kasamatsu cry felt different. Sure they were both terribly heart wrenching, but at the same time, it was only natural for mothers to cry over their children whereas Kasamatsu was a grown man who's only spend a very short amount with the blond. How much of a bond must there have been between the two for him to cry this hard over Kise's death even after a decade?

Kuroko tapped him on the arm. "Kagami-kun, maybe we should come back on another day…"

Taking a deep breath, the older man sat back up and wiped his eyes again. "No, please don't. I'll be fine. I-I really didn't mean to break down like that. This is so embarrassing…"

The smaller man held his hands up to stop the other. "No, I didn't mean it that way, Kasamatsu-sempai. I know it's a lot to take in. We can always come back."

Having stopped his tears, the older man shook his head resolutely. "No, I'll just get pissed off at myself if I use this time being useless and crying instead of helping you guys out. Honestly, I didn't even know Kise for that long, but he was always there during my last year at Kaijou…always attracting crowds and always being loud…I remember thinking 'this is so annoying!' all the time. But that's Kise..."

Kagami had to admire the other's strength. Nodding, he asked, "What do you remember about the Winter Cup banquet?"

Looking up, Kasamatsu pinched the bridge of his nose in thought. "Not very much. Kise was running around and being loud as always. He dragged me to the Shuutoku table and I ended up talking to Takao for awhile before making my way back to our own table. He was also the one who told me about Kise's disappearance later that night. Then after the banquet ended, we all went our separate ways and then after that, I never saw Kise again." He paused for a moment before frowning, "Oh, that's right, I have some of him things here somewhere. Maybe they'll be of some help." Quickly getting up, he excused himself for a minute before turning with a box. "At the end of the year, we had to clean out all the lockers. No one knew what to do with Kise's things so I took everything with me…"

The two of them exchanged glances before getting up to see the contents of the box. There was a surprising amount of non-basketball related things. "No change of clothes?"

Kasamatsu shook his head and began digging through the box of…stuff. "No, we took everything with us to the Winter Cup. The coach didn't like us leaving our clothes in our lockers for too long since it'd stink everything up. They're mostly photos and copies of basketball magazines and copies of magazines that he featured in. There were a couple markers in case he ran into fans…his shampoo and body wash…deodorant…a comb and a mirror…cologne…all this stuff he got from his fans…a couple of love letters and written confessions…these random 'lucky items' he got from Midorima from Shuutoku…lip balm…a pencil case…water bottles…and here are a couple wristbands…jewellery…geeze, I never noticed before but that guy was like a girl. Just look at all this stuff."

Light blue eyes blinked. "That's just like Kise-kun, he did this back at Teikou as well…everything smells like his shampoo and cologne…"

With the contents of Kise's locker strewn about, the two of them slowly began sifting through everything. And while he wasn't sure how much help it'd be towards solving the case, it definitely taught him a lot about Kise as a person. Looking through the photos, he found a copy of the one of the Generation of Miracles and one of the Kaijou High team. Then there were individual shots of lower quality, probably taken with his phone. There was one of him and Kasamatsu captioned 'Me and Kasamatsu-sempai!' with stars drawn all over. Sifting through them, he raised a brow when he found one of Kuroko with 'A rare photo with Kurokocchi!' written on it and passed it over to Kuroko. "Check it out, Kuroko. It's you and Kise with you looking as unresponsive as ever."

Silently taking the photo, Kuroko stopped going through the pile of gifts from fans and stared at it. Kasamatsu looked up from digging through the box. "Oh, if you find anything of yours, Kuroko, feel free to take it home. I wouldn't be surprised if Kise somehow got his hands on other people's things."

After awhile of sifting through everything Kagami handed the stack of photos over to the other and asked, "Would you mind if I took these photographs with me along with a couple other things? I'll go make copies and return them to you."

Looking through the photographs himself, the older man shook his head. "I'll only need the Kaijou ones back. These ones from Teikou, you can keep or distribute them to their secondary owners or his parents, whatever you feel's appropriate, detective. As for the rest of this stuff, if they won't be of use to you then I think I'm going to chuck it out since now I know he won't be coming around to collect it…" He gave a weak smile as he looked around at all the things.

Exchanging glances with one another, he and Kuroko decided that the poor man had had enough for a day. "Just one more thing before we leave…can you think of anyone who would hurt Kise? Or anyone he wasn't getting along with around the time of his disappearance?"

"Not really…every other time Kise came up to me, it was to cry about someone being mean to him but it was never serious. Oh, there was that Haizaki guy. I really hated his guts but we never saw him again after that one match against Fukuda. Let's see…on the night of the banquet, he was staying at Aomine's…." There was slight disapproval in the former captain's voice, evident even now. "I didn't really like it, but since Seirin managed to beat Touou during the first round, I didn't have a reason to object. He did mention that Aomine was on edge about something but I can't imagine what it could've been.

"Actually, Kise was a little on edge as well, but to be honest, I'm not sure if that was real or just my imagination anymore. For all I know, it wasn't even related to the case…nothing else comes to mind, sorry. I can tell you though, that no one on the Kaijou team could've done it since aside from Kise, we were all staying at a nearby hotel that'd been booked for teams coming from outside of Tokyo. For pretty much the entire night, we were together, trying to come up with training plans for the New Year until I got the call from Takao. If I'd forced Kise to stay at the hotel with us, none of this would've happened. I should've looked out for him..."

The detective frowned. "Don't say that. There's no way you could've predicted that something would happen to him on that night."

Walking them to the door, Kasamatsu took a deep breath. "Actually, I have a favour to ask, detective."

Kagami blinked, "What is it?"

"Please let me be the one to break the news to the guys from Kaijou. I…I was the team captain at the time so I'd rather be the one to tell them…that way, we can decide how to commemorate Kise as a team…and properly mourn for him…"

"…can anyone vouch for your alibi?"

"Yes. Anyone on the team and if the hotel kept their surveillance videos, then they'd have tapes of us sitting around the longue, discussing our training plans."

He nodded. "I'll look into that and give you a call afterwards. But please don't mention it to anyone until I call you and tell your guys not to leak any of this to the media. We're trying to get as much done as possible before they get wind of it. I suspect it won't last for much longer though."

Kasamatsu bowed gratefully. "I understand. Thank you very much, detective! I'll wait for your call then. Please find who did this to Kise…"

Not wanting to make any false promises, Kagami dipped his head. "We'll do our best. Thank you for your time and cooperation. I'll be keeping in touch."

On the metro ride back, Kagami sat there silently, unable to think of how many hearts the death of Kise Ryouta shattered. His heart sank every time he had to break the news to someone, knowing that he was changing people's lives for the worse. It made him wish he knew what to say to bring them some comfort but he couldn't even tell them that Kise died without suffering. Thinking about the dazzling boy, there was nothing he wouldn't give to bring the boy back if only to give him back to all his loved ones and to stop their tears. He let out a deep sigh.

Kuroko glanced over at him and spoke gently, "I thought you handled that well, Kagami-kun."

He looked over and sighed again. "Thanks, Kuroko. Somehow, telling people is the most exhausting part…I don't know how many more of these I can handle, emotionally. I guess they were all really fond of Kise…"

"Kise-kun loved the world and in return, the world loved him back. I think it's quite natural. Kise-kun was very dazzling and you just get swept along by him."

Noticing that Kuroko was still holding onto the photo of him and Kise, he placed a hand on the other's head. "Hey, Kuroko?"

"What is it?"

"Have you properly cried for Kise yet? It's not healthy to bottle everything up inside, you know?"

Turning his gaze to the photograph, Kuroko spoke resolutely, "…I'll mourn for Kise-kun after we find the person who did this."
 Yellow:- Chapter 5: Running all the way to the burger joint, the detective took a deep breath and l
Nalu-love commented…
angel-chan y dont u post theses on the knb makala it'll be great zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Mmm!!! Good idea!!! :3 I will continue the rest of the chapters there when i get back! X3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovinlife123 said…
rainy
There once was a girl, her name was Hope. One day Hope was just about to leave school when she got a text. The text said her father had just passed away. She collapsed onto the hard sidewalk, and cried. A boy who went to school with her who was the popular kid named Oliver ran over to her and asked her "are you alright?" Hope told him what happened. Oliver volunteered to walk her home. Oliver wrapped his arm around her waist and they began to walk.

The next day, Oliver showed up at her house early in the morning. He told her "I've got something to show you" He took her to a abandoned playground. He told her "This is where I come whenever I feel angry or sad. I come here to scream, or cry" Hope put her head on his shoulder and began to sob. Oliver whispered in her ear "I will always be here for you, I will protect you"

In school Hope got sick in the middle of the school day so she got sent home. Afterschool Oliver went to her house and knocked on the door. Her mother answered the door and asked "How may I help you?" Oliver told her he was here to see Hope. She told him to come in. Hope was laying on a sofa in the living room. Oliver volunteered to take care of her while her mom was at work.

About 4 days later Hope got better. When Hope saw Oliver in school she walked over to him and said "Thank you for taking care of me. I wish I could repay you." Oliver responded "It was no problem. After school meet me in the playground. When they got there Oliver said "I know a way you can repay me" After he said that he bent down and kissed her. Hope was stunned, to her the kiss seemed to last forever.

A few months later Oliver announced he had to move near where his dads job was near. Hope was heartbroken. She ran to him and said "Please dont leave me, you said you'd always be here for me." She started to cry then she screamed "I LOVE YOU!!!" Oliver was very suprised. he hugged her and whispered in her ear "I've always loved you and I will never stop, I will always be here for you even if im not around."

The years passed and their relationship was getting weaker. Oliver only came on special occasions like new years or christmas, due to the fact his parents didnt have a lot of money. One christmas Oliver didnt come. Hope was very concerned because he always came during Christmas time. Days passed past Christmas when she suddenly got a call, it was from Olivers mom. She said sobbing "Oliver just got hit by a car and the doctor said he probably wont live."

Hope got a call a few days after that saying that Oliver just passed away. Hope cried and cried. She couldnt get over him. The next day at school everyone kept saying "Wheres Ollie?" and everytime she heard that she broke into sobs. She had nobody to protect her an to be there for her. She felt very depressed. She decided to attend his funeral so she flew a plane to California.

From then she always thought of him.

rainy
There once was a boy his name was Joe. He had a best friend named Joanne. They knew each other since they were toddlers. They were now both 16 years old. But what Joanne doesnt know is that Joe is in love with her.

Joanne, was the type of girl who couldnt settle for one guy. She would date a guy for a week then dump him.
Joe didnt want to risk being rejected or have their relationship break, so he tried not to think too much about that. One day it was a rainy day and they were walking. Joe decided he wanted to confess. He screamed over the roar of the hard falling rain "I LOVE YOU JOANNE EVER SINCE I'VE MET YOU, IF YOU REJECT ME I'LL DIE"

It took a while for the sentence to sink in for Joanne. She was so suprised. Of course she rejected him, and at that moment a car swirved on the wet road and hit Joe. Joanne screamed and ran to his side. She was torn apart. She tried her best to bring him back to life but nothing worked. He died after the very moment he confessed his love.

Joanne regreted that day forever and never got over it. She got out of the habit of breaking boys hearts.
And at that moment she knew his words were true. He did die when she rejected him. She thought he was playing around!

A girl in love asked her boyfriend.
Girl: Tell me. Who do you love most in this world?
Boy: You, of course!
Girl: In your heart, what am I to you?

The boy thought for a moment and looked intently in her eyes and said, "You are my rib. It was said that God saw that Adam was lonely, during his sleep, God took one of Adam's rib and created Eve. Every man has been searching for his missing rib, only when you find the woman of your life, you'll no longer feel the lingering ache in your heart."

After their wedding, the couple had a sweet and happy life for a while.

However, the youthful couple began to drift apart due to the busy schedule of life and the never-ending worries of daily problems, their life became mundane.

All the challenges posed by the harsh realities of life began to gnaw away their dreams and love for each other. The couple began to have more quarrels and each quarrel became more heated.

One day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of the house. At the opposite side of the road, she shouted, "You don't love me!"

The boy hated her childishness and out of impulse, retorted, "Maybe, it was a mistake for us to be together! You were never my missing rib!"

Suddenly, she turned quiet and stood there for a long while. He regretted what he said but words spoken are like thrown away water, you can never take it back. With tears, she went home to pack her things and was determined in breaking-up.

Before she left the house, "If I'm really not your missing rib, please let me go." She continued, "It is less painful this way. Let us go on our separate ways and search for our own partners."

Five years went by...

He never remarried but he had tried to find out about her life indirectly. She had left the country and back. She had married a foreigner and divorced. He felt anguished that she never waited for him.

In the dark and lonely night, he lit his cigarette and felt the lingering ache in his heart. He couldn't bring himself to admit that he was missing her.

One day, they finally met. At the airport, a place where there were many reUNI0Ns and good byes. He was going away on a business trip. She was standing there alone, with just the security door separating them. She smiled at him gently.

Boy: How are you?

Girl: I'm fine. How about you? Have you found your missing rib?

Boy: No.

Girl: I'll be flying to New York in the next flight.

Boy: I'll be back in 2 weeks time. Give me a call when you are back. You know my number. Nothing has changed.

With a smile, she turned around and waved good bye.

Good bye...

One week later, he heard of her death. She had perished in New York, in the event that shocked the world.

Midnight, once again, he lit his cigarette. And like before, he felt the lingering ache in his heart. He finally knew. She was the missing rib that he had carelessly broken.

Sometimes, people say things out of moments of fury. Most often than not, the outcome could be disastrous and detrimental. We vent our frustrations 99% at our loved ones. And even though we know that we ought to "think twice and act wisely", it's often easier said than done.

Things happen each day, many of which are beyond our control. Let us treasure every moment and everyone in our lives.

Tomorrow may never come. Give and accept what you have today.

Got from a website
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Elacool said…
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lostboylover said…
i was a lonely boy until i met this girl and she changed me....a little.near the end of 7nth grade i fell in love with her and we began holding hands in 8th grade. {and it was so freakin cute} i wazent payin attention to the people gawking at us. i was way 2 happy 2 care. then a year later, i fell out of love with that gypsy who would have really hurt me. so I'm just waitin for a boyfriend who can make me feel like im in neverland.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fanpup0511 said…
hi im Talia im very well this is how people discribe me stubborn violent funny and i love video games and soccer my best friend is Seth an idiot a player funny and he loves video games and soccer as musch as i do me and Seth have known each other for awhile so we are really close
right now im at the park with one of his annoying girlfriends i think her name is clara idk hopefully i just dont need to say her name
Clara?:so yah anyway i told rhianna that she needs to dump him i mean what boyfriend forgets there 1 day anv. you know

me:yah 1 day anv. is really important

Clara: oh talia i really like you at first idk i just thought we would hate each other cuz well you know youre my boyfriends best friend but no what he said was right

me:he said something about me?

clara;yah he said you were the nicest and coolest girl he knows

(blush)me;he said that

clara: yah anyway i feel like we know everything about each other dont you

me thinking: i met you 1 hr. ago and i dont even know your name and the only thing you know about me is my first name and you think we know everything about each other

me:i know right its like a connection

seth: hey whats up

(clara hugs him) i barf

clara:hey i miss you

seth: Its just been an hr.

clara: i know but it feels like a century dont you think the same way (her about to cry)

seth: oh yah yah of course (nervous) anyway how did you 2 get along

clara: we really connected i really like her

me: yah we connected
(seth smiling knowing that i hate her)
clara: and the good thing is she isnt that cute so i wont get jealous

me: WHY YOU (Seth holding me back by the waist)

clara: have to go to the bathroom be right back

seth:so how bad was she

me:from the list of 1 to 10 she doesnt even get a number

seth: your just angry cuz she thought you werent cute

(me punching him) me:im adorable!

(seth laughing) Seth:yah i know

(me blushing)

Seth:anyway im gonna break up with her

me: you made me hang out with a girl you were gonna dump i hung out with her for 1 WHOLE HOUR!!!

seth: i know im sorry but arent you angry at her for thinking that you werent cute

me: yah what about?

seth: you should scream at her but no punching and tell her that its over between me and her

me:dont make me do your dirty work

(going behind me and putting his hand onmy shoulder while im blushing)

seth: but talia she said you werent cute

me:im not doing it

seth: but talia she said you werent cute and you know how adorable you are

me: yah i am!

seth: so you should just scream at her telling her how dang adorable you are and say seth doesnt wanna be with you anymore

me:you ruined my fantasy

seth:please (pouting) you know you cant resist these blue eyes

me:well the blue eyes are cute ugh! fine i'll do it

seth:(hugs me) thank you thank you! did i ever tell you that you are the best friend a guy could ever have

me:not enough times
seth:
me:
seth:what is it?
me:and

seth :fine you're beautiful

(me blushes)me:okay im going

seth: im gonna watch only cuz i wanna make sure you dont really hurt her feelings

me:fine! (me and seth waiting till clara gets out of the bathroom)

seth:she is taking forever!

me:she is a girl she needs to sit unlike you freaks that pee while standing

seth:your just jealous that you cant!
me:(pouting) i know!
seth laughing

(clara comes out of the bathroom i walk out of the bushes toward her)

seth whispers:nice be nice!

me:yah yah

clara: who are you talking to?

me:um the bushes

clara:um thats nice

me:um yah anyway clara listen

clara:my name isnt clara its ashley!

seth snickering from the bushes

me:i said ashley

ashley:no you didnt

me:yes i did

seth:getting off topic

ashley:did those bushes just talk?!

me:no! anyway seth wants to break up with you bye sorry for the lose

her crying

me and seth run

me:AND I AM ADORABLE!!

seth:seriously!

me: by the way you could have told me her name was ashley

seth:yah sorry okay lets stop running

me:um where are we?

Seth:looks like a park a really old park
me:OMG
seth:WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU GET HURT!
me:no look at this
seth:i remeber that thats the bench where we first met we carved are names saying seth and talia were here

me:yah i forgot about this place
seth:me 2 they have are own swings
me:what really !?
i ran as fast as i could to the swings

seth:wait Talia let me check it out first
me:when did you investigate swings
seth:shut up let me just test it
i didnt listen i was way to excited so i hoped on the swing and next thing you know i was about to fall when he caught me

seth:this is why i wanted to
me:yah yah you wanted to investigate
seth :well look what happened
me:yah i know sorry
seth:
me:um......you can let go of me now
seth:oh sorry
me:omg are you blushing?!
seth:no i dont blush!Unlike some people(coughing saying talia)
me:i dont blush!
seth: oh yah! you are blushing right now
me:no im not this is just my face getting all red because im angry
seth:no when youre angry your nose gets all scrunched up like how it is now
me:WHY YOU!
seth:ALRIGHT I TAKE IT BACK SORRY
me:humph
seth:i said i was sorry
me:
seth:come on dont give me the silent treatment dont you think we are too old for that
me:
seth:OW!
me:WHAT HAPPENED!
seth:ha i heard you talk
me:thats a dirty trick (me pouting)
seth: i know sorry i just wanted you to talk to me
me:you will have to pay
seth:fine i'll pay next time we go to mc donalds!
me:nope
seth:are you gonna call me an idiot?
me:nope
seth:punch me?tickle me?pinch me?
me:no no and no
seth;then what are you gonna do?
me:im gonna ruin your hair (he luvs his hair)
seth:awww come on no please not the hair
me:you wont be forgived if you dont let me mess it up
seth:your cruel
me:i know
seth: how about something else
me coming towards him him trying to run away
seth:no not the hair
before i know it he fell like a dummy and grabbed me by the hand pulling him down with me
me and seth:ahhhhh
seth:my back
we looked at how we landed his body was on the sand and his hands were on my waist i was on top of him my leg spread apart

me:PERVERT!!!
i got up as fast as i could
seth:HOW AM I A PERVERT!YOU FELL ON ME YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED YOURSELF ITS JUST THAT YOU WANTED TO FALL ON ME!!!

me:WHAT!! 1ST OF ALL I COULDNT HAVE STOPPED MYSELF BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TO FALL ON YOU THATS WHY YOU WERE GRABBING MY WRIST AND WHATS WITH THE HANDS ON MY WAIST!!!

Seth:MY HANDS JUST LANDED THERE!! AND TALK ABOUT WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE ASSUMPTION !
me:WOMENS INTUITION!
seth:
Me:ugh none of this would have ever happened if you just broke up with clara in the first place!
seth:its ashley you think you would remember since you hate that name!
me:
seth:what did i hurt your feeling why arent you calling me an idiot or something!?
me:we havent changed
seth:huh?
me:remember we would always fight like this when we were little
seth:yah i know and you would always give me the silent treatment
me:yah im gonna sit down on the swings unless you wanna investigate them
seth:fine sit down and kill yourself ill just have to save you again
me:yah!! i get to see you blush again!!!!
seth:wasnt blushing!
me: sure you werent
i sat down on the swings
seth:why arent you moving
me:you always pushed me when i am on a swing
seth started to laugh
he started to push me i felt like a little girl

me:um.........Seth can i ask ya something

seth:yah sure whats up?
me:um probably a stupid question but why did you break up with ashley?
seth:cuz i like someone else
me:oh
seth:dont freak out its someone you like
me:hmmmm i dont like any of your friends that are girls
seth: you like this one
me:can you give me a hint?

seth:okay she is short has brown curly hair i have known her for a long time she is short violent stubborn funny she likes video games and soccer and she is beautiful

for the first time in my life a guy likes me and if it isnt obvious i likes him since the day i met him

me:you know i like someone too

seth:oh
me:dont worry you like him
seth said with a pouty face who's is the lucky guy

me:well let me see he is an idiot a player he is hilarious he has blue eyes brown floppy hair he is tall and really cute

seth:DAMNT! is it my friend William

me:its you moron

seth:ohhhhh
Me;3........2.............1
seth:OMG YOU LIKE ME!
me:your really dumb
seth:sorry im slow
me:hehehehe
seth:so we both like each other
me:you know if i see you flirting with a girl im gonna skin you alive
seth:yah i figured
me:okay good
seth:wont your mom get angry
me:yup wont yours
seth:yup
we both started laughing
seth:you know i really love you
(blush)me:yah i know i love you too
before i knew it we kissed and it was the best kiss ever
fanpup0511 commented…
yah this happened to my bff zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heyyys said…
heart
sad story (not so cute)

There once was this man who's best friend was a bar man. Every Fridays they had free beers together. One day the man started to feel a pain on his elbow. Before he went to the doctor he told his best friend

Man: I think I won't be able to have our "beer Friday night" tradition today, my elbow suddenly started to hurt so am going to the doctor.

Best friend: WHAT? You don't need a doctor, see that pharmacy!? The just installed a new machine there which can see what your problem is. You need to give it some money and a sample of your pee. And MAGIC!

The man, confused, went to try that "magic" machine. He entered the pharmacy and started toward the bathroom. He got a pot and peed on it. He went out of the bathroom and stared toward the machine. He handed the pot to the machine, it shacked bit, made buzzing noises and out went a little paper from its side. It was written: there is nothing wrong with your elbow, although you need to put some ice on it 10 minutes a day until it gets better. And also, avoid doing sports. The man was fascinated. It would be the end for doctors! But the man as well thought: if this machine is really telling the truth, I am going to test it in another way! So the man went home. We wanted to fool the machine so badly, he decided to do this: get some tap water, a sample of his 14 year-old daughter pee, a sample of his wife's pee and masturbated a bit. Next day he went to the pharmacy again. He was anxious to see the results. He gave the pot to the machine and waited. The machine shacked a little, made buzzing noises and finally, came out the paper. The man was shocked. On the paper it was written: Your tap water is harsh, change it. Your daughter is on drugs, take her to a therapy. your wife is pregnant, twins. Not yours. And stop being a fool! Your elbow won't get any better!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lime787 said…
Since the 4th grade, even though i was young, i had liked this girl. She is amazing in every was, very tall, beautiful, funny and witty, always smart and the best personality. As the years went by, i tried different things to win her over, in the 6th grade i asked her our and she said no, so myself all bent out of shape about it I just thought well maybe there is still a chance or we can just be friends, so day after day id pay her a compliment and other days id give her stuff or pay for her lunch. So this goes on and eventually I give up, so I still have a crush on her and eventually I see her with another guy, and she ahd told me that she cant date until she is 16, so I realized this as a total rejection so I just give up completely. Around 8th grade on valentines day, I ask her out again and she said no, but said maybe we can be friends until I can date, so I was happy but also sad at the same time because it wasn’t as awkward but I still got rejected. So in English that year we had been assigned 3 love poems, and they said that the poems didn’t need to be about anyone, so I wrote up stories and poems about her, her personality her knowledge and so on. I hid these forever and still haven’t found all of them until this day. However I did find a story about how I loved her and I showed it to her friends and they loved it and thought I was charming. So about January I finally decided that I was going to play football, and I had been weight lifting for it since October. The reason why I wanted to play was to try and change and lose some weight and also get closer to her dad, which was a coach. Her parents are the kind of people who require their word for their children to date. So I played football to be closer to her dad and to be seen as a better person who has high morals and also smart that can be athletic. So I did all of this to try and get closer to her. Well upon 9th grade (8th grade year summer break) I had went to Paris alone, and I had a blast there, well since Paris is the city of love, I felt very lonely and thought of her the whole trip, well at the end of my month stay I bought her some souvenirs and a purse, which wasn’t cheap. Well freshman year came around and about the time of Homecoming dance, I asked her to go and gave her the stuff I got from France, of course she said no and so I felt really let down this time and thought that I was going to be lonely forever. Im the kind of guy who is very modest and only really likes one person at a time. So, since I have been playing football, I asked her to wear my jersey, which she said yes once ( I about pissed myself) , I was very happy. Since her and I always got 4.0’s and were kinda teacher’s pets we were always in academics clubs, student council, Youth Leadership, ect., I found it as better way to try and get close to her. Im never the type of guy who says no and refuses to be in the friend zone so I try to do nice things after nice things to her and all are somewhat working but I have no idea of any progress. So im now a sophomore and her 16th birthday is coming and ill ask her again for a final time and she if she will say yes. I feel very weird saying all of this because I come across as the brutish type to people and I never share my feelings.
But if this says any thing to anyone, is how much men will do to get the love of a woman, and that even though the women may not realize it, they should definitely you, so if you are like me stick with it because one day it may happen.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Yogeshdash said…
heart
I AM YOGESH
ONCE I PROPOSED A GIRL

SHE REFUSED
DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ......
BEFORE 10 DAYS OF VACATION SHE CALLED ME AND GAVE ME MY ENGLISH BOOK

I SHOCKED MY ENGLISH BOOK WHICH WAS LOST ......
IT WAS NEAR HER ......

WELLSSS

AFTER 20 DAYS IN MY HOME IN VACATION TIME
WHEN I OPENED THE BOOK TO READ ""SHERLOCK HOLMES AND SENORITA""

I FOUND A LATTER

"'"'I LOVE YOU PAGAL ..... I JUST WAITING WHY ARE YOU NOT PROPPSING ME """"

YOU DID SO LATE

SO I REFUSED

PLEASE SORRY ....... IF YOU LOVE ME PLEASE COME TO ME .....I WANT TO SAY YOU SOMETHING BEFORE VACATION AND I WANT TO SEE YOU AS MY DESIRE THAT IN 2 months vacation you will always in MY MIND

PLEASE MEET ME YOGESH ................

WHAT DOES IT MEAN ... BOYS DON'T OPEN THEIR BOOKS ........ HAHA

BUT I AM HAPPY SHE WAS LOVING ME THE MORE .............

I AM WAITING

I WILL TALK TO HER ...... SAY SORRY .... PLEASE MAAF KAR DO

....... MANY THINGSSS TO SAY ........

I LOVE YOU BARSHA
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bibbeek said…
All these love stories are full of feelings. Huh I found this one in internet. Boy and Girl are sitting alone in the park one night....

Boy: I guess we are the left overs in this world ....

Girl: I think so.....All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world with out any special person in our life ...

Boy: Yup I don't know what to do ..

Girl: I know! We'll play a game ..

Boy: What game ?

Girl: I'll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend ...

Boy: That's a great plan in fact i don't have
nothing to do much this following weeks...

DAY 1

They watch their first movie and they both
touched in a romantic film ..

DAY 4

They went to the beach and have a picnic...
Boy and Girl have their quality time together

DAY 12

Boy invited Girl to a circus and they
ride on a Horror House....Girl was scared
and she touched Boy's hand but she touched
someone else's hand and they both
laughed...

DAY 15

They saw a fortune teller down the road and
they asked for their future advice and the fortune
teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the
time of your life...Spend the rest of your time together
happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes

DAY 20

Girl invited Boy to go to the hill and
they saw a meteor...Girl mumbled
something ...

DAY 28

They sat on the bus and because of a bumpy
road Girl gave her first kiss to Boy by
accident ...

DAY 29

11:37pm: Girl and Boy sat in the park where
they first decided to play this game...

Boy: I'm tired.... Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one....
I'll just go down the road ...

Girl: Apple Juice that's all ...

Boy: Wait for me....

20 mins later... a stranger approached Girl …

Stranger: Are you a friend of that Boy ?

Girl: Yes.. Why ? What happened ?

Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over
boy and he is critical in the hospital ...

11:57pm: The doctor went out of the emergency room
and he handed out an apple juice and a letter ...

Doctor: We found this in boy's pocket ..

Girl reads the letter and it says:

This past few days, i realized …
you are really a cute girl and i am really falling for you..
Your cherish smile your everything when we
played this game..... Before this game would end...I
would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life....

I love you ....

Girl crumples the paper and shouted:

"I don't want you to die...I love you...
Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something...
I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game.
Please don't leave me.... I love you! You cannot do this to me"

Then the clock strikes 12

Boy's heart start pumping ....

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mansur said…
its my true story

a boy like a girl
girl knows about it
boy proposed her 5 time no reply
6th time when the boy proposed her
she said no
3years gone still im crying every night for that girl
trying to forgot her everyday i drunk wiski vodka
but i cannot forgot her my mother and father are still
alived for them i m there in this world otherwise i suside
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JacksonEdwards said…
This is what happened to me in the past its true.

Once I was scrolling through my new Instagram account I found a girl in my class(Hannah) so i followed her.
I had a message in my bio saying i have a crush on a different girl called darya. Hannah asked me about it i said it was old and not true anymore

Hannah said in a private message I love you. I was so happy because she was really nice to everyone and the was the perfect fit for me. we talked for days, days and days. I gave her a picture i drew of us since i was good at drawing people it took me a week to draw. So she kept it. I played guitar songs for her. A few months later She asked me out I said yes I was really happy She kept our relationship a secret all this time (I Think) So the next day she texted me she said hey i said hi back as usual she started getting mad at me for no reason She next said i needed to kill myself. let me list the insults

Kill yourself, Pathetic, **tard, ***hole, F*cking emo (because i had long hair but i wasnt emo), Commit suicide no one needs your in our lives, Please kill yourself now. You get the point she somehow just got mad at me i was crying all night i didnt sleep at all she just left me the day after asking me out and this was all by texting...

After the insults i almost killed myself i held a knife to my chest wondering if i should even go on at all i didnt want to go on... She hurt me so much i dont even know why she did it im generally a nice person especially to the opposite gender. I thought of drowning myself aswell in our pool. After all this i got in a major sate of depression i got anxiety i had suicidal thoughts everyday

But know im fine Im in a different school with WAY better friends and i dont have depression i sometimes just get a bit sad sometimes.
tracy6 commented…
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as RAVIDATT VYAS, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to RAVIDATT VYAS was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in hivi karibuni times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about RAVIDATT VYAS and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his barua pepe [ravidattvyas522@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job kwa casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via barua pepe [ravidattvyas522@gmail.com ] wewe can contact him today and get your problem solved. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nix303 said…
This is a story I wanna share.

Chat..
Boy:Babe,andyan ka ba?Miss na Kita.Sana sumagot ka na
5 minutes later
Boy:Babe,anyare?May nagyari ba?
Another 5 minutes later
Boy:Babe andyan ka na ba?Nag aalala na Ako.May nangyari
ba sayo?
Girl:Ano na Naman?
Boy:Kanina pa kitang ka chat,Di ka sumasagot.
Girl:Ay,sorry po ginagawa ko lang Ang thesis ko.Sorry po,
babe.Pwede pang bigyan mo muna Ako ng space?
kailangang ko kase mag focus.
Boy:Sige babe.Na miss na Kita Kasi eh.Gusto gusto ko nang
Makita ka.Sana nadito ka bae.I luv you
Girl:Diba sinabi nila na tumahimik ka muna?!! May ginagawa
Ako Diba?! Sige,tumahimik ka muna kase ginagawa ko Ang
thesis ko!!!!
Boy:Sorry babe.Na miss na lang Kita Kasi eh.Gawin mo na
Yan.Alam Kong Kay mo yan.Luv you

The next day.Pumunta so girl said classroom nila ngunit
Di niya nakita si boy.
Text..
Girl:Babe nassan ka na?Sorry sa sinabi ko kagabi.Reply ka
agad ha?
3 minutes later
Girl:Babe,nasaan ka?Nag aalala na ako.Papasok ka ba?
3 minutes later before class starts.
Girl:Babe,dadalaw ako sayo pagkatapos eskuwela.

Wala siya sa boung araw.Pagkatapos
ng eskuwela,pumunta since girl said bahay ni boy.Ngunit Ang
nakita niya lang ay Ang mga magulang at kapatid ni boy.
Nang nakita siya ng tatay ni boy binigyan siya ng isang
papel na may Surat

Tatay:Para daw saying Yan.
Binasa ni girl ang liham.
Boy:Babe sorry.Sorry sa lahat na ginawa ko sayo.Sorry din
dahil di ko sinabi Ang condisyon ko ngayon.Ngunit Ang
gusto ko para sayo ay maging masaya kahit na Wala na
Ako diyan.Gusto ko ring sabihin na Mahal na Mahal Kita,di
mo alam Kung gaano kitang Mahal.Babe sorry na Hindi
Ko sinabi ito sayo sa personal.I love you.

Well this is in Tagalog.I'll just explain it in English.

This story is about a girl's unexpected last night with her
boyfriend.That night the girl got angry at her boyfriend for
disturbing her while doing her thesis.The boy was sorry
and still said sweet words to her.The next the boy didn't
attend class.After their dismissal,she went to the boy's
house.But she didn't find her boyfriend in class.She went to
visit him at his house.She only found his parents and brother
His father gave her a letter left by her boyfriend.It says:
I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong to you.Im also sorry
I didn't tell you about my condition earlier.But what I want
for you is to be happy even though I'm not there anymore.
I also want it say that I love you,Soo much you don't know
how.Im sorry I can't say this to you,personally.I love you

In conclusion,the girl was angry at herself.Since she was
angry at her boyfriend before he died.Shes also sad about
the death of the man she loved Soo much