manga Recommendations: What manga should I read?

Starring posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 03:05AM
I noticed a LOT of people asking what manga they should read. I also need some recommendations at times. But I find it hard to tell what manga would be a good match for me. I need a bit of info. So! If you know of some good manga, please copy and paste the following and tell everyone a bit about it. (I'll post an example below, too!)

Manga:

Genre:

For ages:

About:

manga 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Starring said…
Manga: Marchen Awakens Romance (MÄR)

Genre: Fantasy/Action

For ages: 13+

About: A 14-year-old typical video game fan and underachieving student named Ginta. One day and without warning, he finds himself summoned to the mysterious world of MÄR-Heaven, which he has only seen before in his dreams. In this fairy tale world, Ginta's physical weakness is replaced with superior physical strength as well as incredible stamina and endurance. He goes on an adventure to stop a sinister organization called The Chess Pieces.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Starring said…
smile
(Feel free to post pictures as well as info on multiple books!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita egyptprincess7 said…
Manga: Naruto Shippuden
Genre: action
For ages: 10 and up
About: Naruto is a mischeif ninja devolping his ninja skills he and his friends sasuke and sakura did alot of missions toghter now naruto has to bring sasuke bak from orochimaru and with the akatsuki after him naruto has a challenge to pass.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edelweissholmes said…

Manga: Fukuyado Honpo

Genre:Josei, Romance, Family

For ages: 13+

About: It's about the lives of three sisters who help run a wagashi (traditional Japanese sweets) shop in Kyoto and their relationships. Some might not like the art very much, but personally I think it's ok and the story is really good. It also gives insight to life in Kyoto and Japanese tradition (esp. wagashi!)

Manga: Fukuyado Honpo Genre:Josei, Romance, Family For ages: 13+ About: It's about the lives of