Maximum Ride JUST NOTICED THIS! Dylan theory.

Me_Iz_Here posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 03:42AM
Okay so Dylan said in FANG he was 8 months old right? And he was "made" for Max. Well 8 months earlier Max 2 was sent to kill Max. So I was thinking that he was really meant for Max 2. But he and the doctor dude didn't know and because Max was the first one Dylan saw, he assumed it was her. You guys?

Maximum Ride 26 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sylviechic said…
kiss
Hm bUt there were also those scientists who confirmed it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Me_Iz_Here said…
i know. but still, there's a little loophole in Dylan's undying love for her. Maya is sort of Max as well, right? And I doubt a name change changes anything.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emilyroxx said…
Maybe Max will get Fang, and Maya will get Dylan.
IKR
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kkluvbr said…
I just LOVE your idea it's wonderful and I think that's a good second option cuz I would be pleased so much much more if max 2 aka Maya and Dylan just plain out died. I don't mean gruesome and disturbing and I also don't mean anyone crying over them but just dying
O I got it we'll mush you and my ideas together
So Dylan and Maya fall in love and run away together... Then they get lost and since fang and max are so in love they don't notice, and Dylan and Maya end up dying together from some death like starvation or heatstroke if there out in the desert... idk be creative
THE END
;)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oreocat134 said…
It seems a little far fetched... But I wish. Anything to keep Max from ending up with Dylan.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita colorfulssmile said…
I think Dylan should go and get eaten by platypi.
Then EVERYONE will be happy(:
lol.

I think he should dress up in a prom dress (my friend's idea) and go to the tree convention. Then nutjob tree-huggers will get mad at him for using toilet paper and throw him into a pool of syrup then he gets eaten by EVIL SHE-DUCKS.
Also in my mind, he looks EXACTLY like that Omega kid.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Maximumridefan said…
I really hope your right. I detest Dylan with every fiber in my being, but I wouldn't mind if he ended up with Maya, as long as I get my Fax :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweetieme3 said…
sad
sadly, I think Max is going to end up with Dylan and Fang with Maya
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BubblesGoPop said…
I was talking to my cousin about this and came up with a similar idea. I am hoping that it will be Dylan and Maya, Max and Fang. It could happen, but the odds are leaning that it will be Max and Dylan, Fang and Maya. DAMN DYLAN AND MAYA TO HELL!!!!!!

Ok, so I got that of my chest. Lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maxwannabe said…
big smile
from reading the angel book,i can't avoid feeling that max is feeling a little 'something' for dylan and fang for maya..i mean,fang said he kinda liked maya and max said she likes dylan more than she thought of..but i really really want MAX WITH FANG!!so maybe they just had a little crush on maya/dylan and hopefully,after the whole 'saving the world',max still LOVES fang then she'd go to that cave then fang would also be there,waiting..
THEN it'll be happily ever after!!(not just for them but also for the fans)
That would be great!!!
crying
OMG!!!! u know Me_Iz_Here, i like ur thinking!!! i would luv it if that was wat happened!!!!! And i NEED my FAX or i'll die!!!!!!!!! IM 2 YOUNG 2 DIE!!!!!! if PATTERSON doesnt fix this mess he's created im gonna cry 4 the rest of my life!!!!!:(
laugh
Thats the way to say it!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katniss311 said…
The only way that Dylan is going to be with Max is when Fang dies! And that will not happen!! Dylan will just have to suck it up and marry Maya!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kkluvbr said…
heart
i think it would be soooo sooo insanely cute that the last chapter of the last book if everything would be somewhat repaired and in hope, max goes out to where fang promised to meet her after everything was over. and as she nears the spot she sees a large black angel... fang!!!! sigh... and she flies into his arms.
and then in the epilogue it would have them like in a few years later a flock reunion and everyone would be there... yes angel i think she's more misunderstood than anything
o and then they'd have one of fangs word things in the back talking about how dylan and maya died in the war thingie and that everything is perfect now that there dead
hahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) >,<
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MaximumRide12 said…
smile
Finally! Someone that gets my train of thought!
angelic
I am gonna die if Max is with Dylan and Fang is with Maya, but before I do that I am gonna send death threats to James Patterson - plan his death, get someone to kill him - and then die.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luciaholly said…
wink
Fang and Max have to get together. I hate Dylan. He needs to jump off a cliff. I can't believe Max is falling for her. Dylan needs to get out of Fang and Max's way. It would be perfect if he ended up with Maya, then everybody would be happy.
JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Icetail_love said…
i wish Dylans sucicide attemped worked... :( but I hope in Nevermore that Fang accidently kills Dylan and gets back together with Max :D
laugh
When is the nest book coming out.
I wish James Patterson would read all these comments and write it the way everyone wants it to go. (Sigh). If he doesn't write it the way people want it, he might just find a large empire of children invading his house with pitchforks and torches.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita book-worm said…
okay with the dylan and maya idea where its maya he saw first doesnt anyone remember how they were at the resturant in cali and he saw maya and NOTHING happened so no offense but i dont think that idea is legit
wink
Yeah, but then why is he defending Maya and saying that she 'Unique' and 'different' and everything? Dylan and Maya could both jump off a cliff for all I care.