Merlin on BBC Favourite character and why

AmyofCamelot posted on Nov 27, 2011 at 08:01PM
Just tell me your favourite character in Merlin and why

Merlin on BBC 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieYou said…
Well Merlin I guess, he's pretty sweet, I can not deny, nor can I pretend to like a character that isn't so popular so I can seem more unique, because that would be a lie, Merlin is the best.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Articuno224 said…
big smile
How many? Only my very favourite or top 5 or something?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AmyofCamelot said…
mischievous
As many as you want
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dsalvatore13 said…
Merlin or Arther because they are the ones who make the funny comments most of the time
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Schnusch said…
It has been Uther before because Anthony gave a great sensitivity to his character. Now it's Merlin. He's a really cool character and you feel with every of his emotions. Colin Morgan's acting is a huge help though. He's one of the best actors I have seen along with Anthony Head very much top class. But yeah for characters Uther & Merlin. They have very interesting aspects of their personalities. I like sensitive characters but I hate when they're presented like softies who can't fight for what they want. Strong and sensitive characters are my favorites, can have a dark side to them and/or humor preferably =)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blah92 said…
smile
1. Morgana
2. Merlin
and the rest I actually like the same

If I had a chance I'd like so hard to be one particular character and, it might sound weird but, I'd like to be the voice of Aithusa XD I love that cutie from the very beginning and I will even if it grows up <3
smile
Okay:

1: Merlin AND Morgana - I can't choose between them!
2: Nimueh - Such an amazing and interesting witch!
3: Gaius - He's funny and he's speeches are pretty epic some of the time.
4: Mordred: Okay, I'm probably one of the only people who would place Mordred so high, but I find him very interesting and cool too!
5: Kilgarrah: He's speeches are amazing too especially in season 2!
6: Uther and Gwaine: Again I find it hard to pick only one.
7: Morgause: She can be pretty epic but I have to admit she can also be a little annoying sometimes.
8: The Queen in episode 5 - What was her name?
9: Probably Aithusa!
10: Arthur: I like him much better as king but he can still be annying at times!

But this list could change all the time except top 4 is certain!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita johnys4 said…
tongue
i agree with articuno except number 4!! i think mordred is the less adorable for most of the viewers. also princess Mithian from the last episode(s04e11) is very pretty and a good character
Yeah I liked her too!
My fav character is Mithian as well
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita VintageSmile said…
big smile
I adored Mithian ^ Hoping that we see her again :D

All in all, has to be Merlin. He's so happy and cheerful even when he's got the whole world on his shoulders. Someone I aspire to be like XD
tongue
Yep! Merlin definitley has that insperation factor!
 Yep! Merlin definitley has that insperation factor!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tns31091 said…
Merlin and Gwen, they are the only ones who think with both their hearts and brains. Arthur's a third (he's hot). Morgana, but now she is pathetic. Gwaine is so funny, and all the other bore me. But why would anyone pick mithian, she was only there for one episode, and her character was kind of like a contrived Gwen, awkward, but sweet.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Huntress100 said…
tongue
Gwaine is just so funny
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MikeAP001 said…
Gwaine. He lives for the moment but he knows what's what. If he didn't spend his time drinking, gambling, and wenching in the taverns, he'd have discovered Merlin's secret.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shepard14 said…
Gwaine. He is laid back, easy going... he can laugh in a dangerous situation.... he relieves a lot of tension and all the while can be good-looking while doing it ;) He really needs a woman or something.... not a woman who would tie him down but would make him want to settle down, you know? Someone who is pretty chill herself and would be fiesty enough to have fun with when it comes to conversational banter.... I say we create a character and send it in to the writers.... Who's with me?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MikeAP001 said…
I would support a Gwaine romance. The Romances called Gwaine the "maiden's knight" because he was a ladies man of honor and courtesy and eventually paired with the lovely (at times) Dame Ragnelle.
Mine is Morgana but she's gotten kinda weak and stronger at the same time. I feel stupid now
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IcLufeMinBytt said…
heart
Merlin is mine favorit character. ;)

To me, Merlin is the perfect main character and hero, because he's not always right, and makes mistakes, but he's still good-hearted and funny! xD And he doesn't do what he's been told to! ;P
... And his friendship with Arthur is adorable! <3 Merthur forever! xD
And he has magic (duh, that's awesome!) x3
Oh, plus he's the character the whole show is about! It's named after him! xD

(And he's played by Colin Morgan, who incredible talented and amazing! x3)

... But it's hard to choose. I really think the show has some awesome characters! ;D <3
 Merlin is mine favorit character. ;) To me, Merlin is the perfect main character and hero, because