Monster High Monster High; Re-opening!

carlie445 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 10:34PM
Due to some SUPER RUDE FANPOPERS this rp WAS canseled. We decided to open it to you guys! Add in anything you want! A TV show, a movie, a video game even!
last edited on Nov 10, 2013 at 02:39PM
save

Monster High 2457 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 2457

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita carlie445 said…
( Man, my legs are TIRED!!! )

Mike: Let's go see what today's challenge is.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenSparrow5 said…
Glee Teacher: I want you to pay close attention to this, Santana.
*this plays*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Frankiestein65 said…
(@carlie445 IKR!!!)

Hollie: Yeah, good idea. (they head out)
Chris: Good news! Today, IS A MERGE!

( Everyone gets a bit nervous, exept mike )

Chris: Alright, Today's challenge is to get to the other side of the island. First one there wins.
(Hasn't there already been a merge?)

Hollie: (starts running)
( NO, that was to decide new teams. srry about caps. )
(Oh ok)

Hollie: (picks up her pace)
*the video ends*
Santana: Thank you for honoring my geniusness.
*everyone facepalms*
Mike: Hollie! ( pant pant ) Wait up!
Hollie: Sorry! I would help, but it's every camper for themselves now! (Keeps running)
MIke: Oh, it is so on! ( runs after her )
Hollie: (speeds up)
Zoey: HOLLIE! ( runs next to her ) Want to make an allicence? Me, you, cameron, and mike?
Hollie: To vote off........?
Zoey: Scott.
Hollie: I'm in!!!
Zoey: Nice! ( high-fives )
Hollie: Scott, say goodbye to the million!
Mike: ( runs back to them ) phew...
Hollie: Hmm. In this environment, shouldn't Svetlana appear?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita holy-hyde said…
scaris: (walks into school with an exited look in the face)
Hollie: Whatevs. (Speeds ahead)
( Hollie is the first one there )

Chris: Hollie! Congrats!
Hollie: Yes! (Fist pumps the air)
Chris: Hollie, you can head back to the hotel for a scavenger hunt.
Hollie: So, I have to run across the island? AGAIN?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MustacheGirl4 said…
((Guys, this is supposed to be an MH RP, and I saw what you were doing with RavenSparrow5, you were leaving her out, just doing her own thing, while you guys are doing Total Drama RP?? How do you think that's fair? Please, just please explain that to me.))
((THANK YOU, MUSTACHEGIRL4! I have been waiting to snap, but I figured it would be out of line. Hey, MustacheGirl4, you feel like doing a one-on-one? You're fun to RP with.))
((You're welcome. On the one-on-one thing, no thank you, but thanks for offering. Anyways, HOW THE HELL IS THIS FAIR TO RAVENSPARROW5? SHE HAS BEEN MAKING THIS MH RP INTERESTING AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST SITTING THERE RPING TOTAL DRAMA! DO THAT IN THE TOTAL DRAMA FANCLUB!!! AND YES, I KNOW YOU REPLY SOMETIMES, BUT SHE HAS PRETTY MUCH BEEN WRITING A FANFIC! WITH THE AMOUNT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN IGNORING HER, SHE HAS PROBABLY WRITTEN A FUCKING NOVEL BY NOW! EXPLAIN TO ME, PLEASE. HOW IS THIS FAIR??? RAVENSPARROW5 IS PROBABLY THE NICEST PERSON AND A WAY BETTER RPER THAN ALL OF YOU!!!! SHE IS JUST DOING THE STUPID WAY YOU IMBECILES RP BECAUSE SHE IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU IMBECILES. SO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, I AM GOING TO RP THE SMART WAY UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN! Now, just simply explain why you are leaving her out.))
Frankiestein65 commented…
GO AWAY wewe F***ING HATER! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
((I am just going to snap right here. You guys. Seriously, you guys can't RP for shit because you are a bunch of whiny imbeciles. And if you do not know what that means, that now means that you are whiny,annoying, 8 years olds who think you can just leave the more experienced RPer out because you lousy imbeciles think that you guys know all, well guess what? You cannot leave the experienced RPer out because you do not know how much I work to think of how to help this RP out. In fact, MustacheGirl4, that's a good idea. We'll RP the smart way.))
carlie445 commented…
Alright, wewe little HATER! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Frankiestein65 commented…
I'm with wewe carlie445!!! If wewe wanna be a whiny bitch, kahaba and whine about us doing our stuff, then FUCK OFF! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
( Sorry.... I QUIT!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST LET US DO OUR THING, HUH!?!??!?! I Q-U-I-T QUIT!!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?! QUIT! SEE YOU LATER! SAYONARAH! THANKS FOR MAKING A SICK GIRL FEEL EVEN MORE WORSE!!!! GOOD DAY! )
(YOU TWO ARE JUST HELPLESS LITTLE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE DOING WHAT THE HELL WE LIKE! WE MIXED TD INTO OUT RP CAUSE WE ALL LIKE IT! KAPEESH?!)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
( WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, STOP!

JUST.... STOP!

Raven, the only reason I don't RP like that anymore is because I don't get glee at all. In fact ,I never WANT to! I saw a commercial and I was like, ' WHAT IS THIS...... ' )
(Sigh)
Carlie445, plz plz PLZ don't quit on me! This RP is lost without you!
((Ignorant? Oh really? YOU people are the ignorant ones. YOU are the ones who left me out when I was at least trying to RP. I INVITED MustacheGirl4 to help me with the RP because you guys left me out. I only brought in some Glee characters because those are some of the best characters. And I like TD, too, but you guys just left me out. And you lousy annoying imbeciles call US ignorant? You obviously need a dictionary.))
Oh please. YOU'RE THE ONE CALLING US IMBECILES NON STOP! SO JUST F*** OFF AND END THIS INTERNET WAR!
((Nicely put, Raven. Also, guys, I TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE RP! I SAW with my own eyes that you guys were leaving Raven out. So don't you DARE call us ignorant. And, no, I AM NOT BLIND OR DYSLEXIC. I CAN READ WITH MY OWN TWO EYES. And about that little statement about you calling us ignorant, I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.))
AND NO, FRANKIE, WE WON'T STOP. YOU ARE IMBECILES. YOU ARE JUST WHINY ANNOYING IMBECILES.
Oh, grow up! This is just over an RP and it really doesn't matter!!!
No, this is not over. I want to know why you left Raven out.
How bout this? She's a really good RPer and was doing well by herself, so me and Carlie added one of our fave things into the RP! Okay?! Can we plz just stop this? This is just getting childish...
She is not a good RPer. Raven only RPed like that so you idiots would understand. How about we just get back to the RP.
carlie445 commented…
HEY!?!?!? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Exactly! And BTW, this flame war is soooooooooooo uncool, SO STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!
Okay, let's just restart the WHOLE RP.
OK. jeeze... let's go, Frankie!
Yeah... Me and Carlie will go RP somewhere else away from you stupido haters........... TO THE TOTAL DRAMA CLUB!!!
NANANANANAAAA!

sorry, lols. My dad is a batman fan... I had too....
 NANANANANAAAA! sorry, lols. My dad is a Batman fan... I had too....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Unicorns123 said…
Oh my god. This RP. What the hell? RPs aren't about fighting! They are supposed to be fun and to make your OCs develop. This is a mess. And it is not your faults, Frankie and Carlie, it's the other ones. I've met them before and I had NO idea they were like this.
Yeah, they can just go die in a lava pit, falling a million feet, while exploding, burning, being eaten, poisened, starving, dieing of thrist, while watching Twilight saga.....

TWILIGHT IS EVIL!!!
@Unicorns123
Thx for the extra support! We could use it!