My Little Poney The Ponification Chamber

alinah_09 posted on Jun 16, 2013 at 06:56AM
okay all you need to do is post some kind of character from a different TV show as ponies anime's,cartoons,reality shows,movies,singers...anything!!

Name:_______
Show from:_____
Opinions on that ponificated character:_______(nothing,good,great,aweso­me,­lam­e etc.)

simple as that. if you cant find a ponificated character (on the internet) then you can make it on Pony Creator on Deviantart (by General Zoi)

My Little Poney 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alinah_09 said…
I'll go first

Prince Gumball from Adventure Time (genderbent) he looks ok
 I'll go first Prince Gumball from Adventure Time (genderbent) he looks ok
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NocturnalMirage said…
Megabyte from Reboot (Since he's one of my fave villains of all time, I really like this ponification it's awesome)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Megabyte from Reboot (Since he's one of my fave villains of all time, I really like this ponification
Darth Vader from Star Wars (One of my fave movies of all time, it's hilarious)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Darth Vader from nyota Wars (One of my fave sinema of all time, it's hilarious)
The Browser Ponies. (Cute as hay and creative)
 The Browser Ponies. (Cute as nyasi, nyasi kavu and creative)
alinah_09 commented…
i use monzilla,internet explorer (rarely use it now..) and Google chrome zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
NocturnalMirage commented…
just Google chrome. Oh and sometimes mozilla, when I have to download stuff from youtube. :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
The Riders of Apocalypse from the Book of Revelations (black humor, but still good)
 The Riders of Apocalypse from the Book of Revelations (black humor, but still good)
Avengers from Marvel Comics (Awesome!)
 Avengers from Marvel Comics (Awesome!)
Christine, the beastly 1958 Plymouth Fury from Stephen King's book and John Carpenter's movie. (Actually this is my creation, this was one of the first MLP headcanons I've ever had)
 Christine, the beastly 1958 Plymouth Fury from Stephen King's book and John Carpenter's movie. (Actua