My Little Poney My Little Pony: Portals Are Magic

NaomiWinx posted on Jul 25, 2013 at 07:47PM
(Isn't exactly the same as portals but a twist. :D)

It's the year 4002. Everything is run by technology, and everything is futuristic. Everyone obeys the new queen. Queen Nano. But she has some other intentions...

Ponies that don't obey Queen Nano are locked up is cells. Each of these ponies are injected with some kind of disorder that hopefully will kill them off if injected with an overdose. Or make them live in a life of "un-purity". Yet some ponies think otherwise. A few have gathered together, each having one of their little special disorders have gathered together.

In hopes they can turn back time and defeat Queen Nano. With their own special futuristic weaponry, they face challenges. Going through different paths in life trying to earn their desire.

GLaDOS hopes she trains these ponies well.

WELCOME. TO. PORTALS.

(Please don't use your average pony! Create a new one and give it a futuristic twist!)

Name:
Disorder:
Weaponry:
Appearance:
How He/She Got Locked Up:

My Little Poney 209 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 209

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NaomiWinx said…
Name: Portal
Disorder: ADHD & OCD
Weponry: Portal Gun
How He/She Got Locked Up: Queen Nano is her aunt and she hated her. She was forced to do things and tried to poison Queen Nano. She got locked up, and instead of being a neat and orginaized person, she is a bit crazy and cannot focus
Appearance:
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Portal Disorder: ADHD & OCD Weponry: Portal Gun How He/She Got Locked Up: Queen Nano is her
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NocturnalMirage said…
(May I join? :)

Name: Hi-tech (EQCM-0001)
Disorder: Narcolepsy
Weaponry: Hi-Tech has no weapons on her own, but she has the ability to turn any machinery into a weapon.
How she got locked up: Hi-Tech was one of the first attempts on cybernetic organisms. She is a hybrid, 70% pony, 30% machine, created by genetic engineering as a new line of soldiers, but exactly because there was so much pony in her, she became self-aware and started to have free will. She quickly became dangerous to the scientists, because she learned to use her ability to amalgamate mechanical devices. Her creators shut her down via the microchip in her brain and put her in a cryo capsule, as a failed prototype.
 (May I join? :) Name: Hi-tech (EQCM-0001) Disorder: Narcolepsy Weaponry: Hi-Tech has no weapons
(Cool! You can join :3)
Portal: *trying to bite the walls in her cell*
Meanwhile at another section of the facility a giant explosion occurs for an unknown reason, and the cold storage gets damaged

Main Computer: WARNING! CRYO MALFUNCTION! *Hi-Tech's capsule melts down after a while*
Hi-Tech's cybernatic implant:
> System reboot
> Health Check
> Error! Insufficient power supply
> Rerouting to alternate power cell
> Powering up main CPU...
> Unit online, condition: operational
Hi Tech: *opens eyes and looks around* Where am I?
Security: Hey! Stop biting your cell Prisoner 45!
Portal: But if I don't the monsters will attack me!
Security: She's delusional...Someone inject her with some keritan.
Security #2: Hey, the Science Lab needs help. Malfunction of some sort.
Security: Well bring some men down there. *gets out a needle for Portal*
Hi-Tech: What is this place? *slowly walks toward the door, gazing at the different stuff in the storage, until the security bust the door in*
Guard 1: You there! Halt!
Guard 2: Do not move!
Guard 1: *takes out a circular headband device* You're gonna get a halo pal!
Hi-Tech: Huh? *narrows eyes as she magnifies the image of the device, this is the text she sees:*

> Analyzing techno-device...
> DANGER! DANGER! Initiate defensive directive
> Accessing database...
> Error! Database empty!

Hi-Tech: No! I am not going back to the darkness! *attacks the guards*
Guard 2: Take it down!
Guard 1: Back up. Now
Guards: *tackles Hi-Tech and put the head band on her*
Guard 1: Huh, that was a close one... I've heard of this one... She's a nasty little b****!
Guard 2: Yeah... It's a good thing these headbands would paralyze anypony.
Guard 1: Tell me about it!
Guard 2: So what are we going to do to her?
Guard 1: We'll take her to holding and put her in one of the cells until the cryo section is repaired. Let's go.
Guards: *takes her over to the cells and throw her in with Portal*
Guard 1: Hey, you got a new friend now.
Guard 2: Now you can stop talk s**t about random things and talk to an actual thing. *take off Hi-Tech's headband and puts high-tech cuffs on her*
Hi-Tech: *sits in the cell immovably, gazing into nothingness for a few minutes*

> Warning! Brainwave patters corrupted!
> Repairing...
> Sensomotoric functions restored!

Hi-Tech: *features come to life* Hello there!
Portal: *looks at Hi-Tech* Whoa...*inspects her* You loo---*looks at the walls* Man. I hate this place. But at least their a square window. You know why should things be square...I heard it's bad luck if somethings square...*claps hooves 4 times for no good reasons*
Hi-Tech: I'm not sure I follow your logic... But what is this place? My data... I mean my memory is empty...
Portal: You're in the Facility Cells. They keep ya in here 'till you behave. *checks around the place*
H-Tech: Hmm... not much different from the place I've been. Oh, but where are my manners? I am EQCM-0001, but you can call me Hi-Tech if you prefer.
Portal: Well hi there Hi-Tech. I'm Portal. Like the portal gun. Except I don't glow. You know who created glow? Must be some weird scientist. Or maybe evolution created it...*claps hooves 4 times*
Hi-tech: *raises a brow* Yet again, I have failed to understand the logic in your statement. But, it's nice to meet you, my friend.
Guard: Hey pigs! Feeding time! *serves food to every cell*
Portal: You too. *hears Guards* Yuck food.
Hi-Tech: *smells the bowl of food* This material should not be called food... I certainly dislike the smell... but I dislike those guards even more.
Portal: They're pretty mean. *heads over to a corner in the room and slides out a block and pulls out some sandwiches* Sandwich?
Hi-Tech: Thank you! I haven't eaten such a thing since... err... um...

> Error! Chronometer malfunction!
> Current year: Unknown

Hi-Tech: I don't know... can't seem to remember... What year it is?
Portal: 4002. Very strange year. I mean why have 4 numbers in a year? Why not 3? Why these sandwiches have 5 layers....Hm why not 5 numbers in a year...
Hi-Tech: *eyes widen, face goes ashen*

> Last known data entry: year 3786

Hi-Tech: I... I've been frozen for more than 200 years!!!
Portal: Whoa! Guess you could live forever Frozen.
Hi-Tech: Forever? No... my power cell is only enough for 120 years, but I want to live! You wanna get out of here too, don't ya?
Portal: I guess I do. But where will we go?
Hi-Tech: Unknown. But any place is better than this hole.
Portal: I guess you're right. *claps hooves 3 times* But how? The guards will catch us! Like fish. I would like some fish. But fish is pretty slick. And icky.
Hi-Tech: I guess... *scratches the back of her head* Anyways they gonna come soon to take me away for disassembling, but they must come inside to put the headbands on us. There's our chance. I do not wish to be disassembled. Can I count on you?
Portal: Well geez, if they're gonna take you apart. You sure can!
Hi-Tech: Well, yes. That is the protocol with malfuncioning products... They will come for me any moment.
Portal: *thinks for a bit and tries her best to concentrate* GLaDOS, can you hear me?
GLaDOS: Yes Portal. May you require my assistance?
Portal: Hand me the portal gun please.
GLaDOS: Handing portal gun. *a bionic arm appears where Portal took out the block to grab sandwiches and a portal gun shows up*
Portal: Ready? That is if you're ready you could come, but if you're not then we could stay. Ready could mean so many things. Who ever created the word ready....Hm...?
Hi-Tech: Yes, yes! Just use that device, before the guards come!
Portal: Alrighty! *shoots a blue portal at one of the cell walls and positions gun between the bars aiming for the open doors* And....*shoots a yellow portal* Done! Now let's go. *hops through blue portal appearing at the yellow one*
Hi-Tech: Impressive! *follows through the portals* I'd like to study this technology later.

> Warning! Alternate power cell capacity has decreased to 20%

Hi-Tech: Um... there's a problem. I need a new power cell...
Portal: How exactly do we do that?
Hi-Tech: If I could access a terminal to download a map of this facility... Do you know where we can find one?
Portal: I haven't gotten outta my cell for a while. I haven't seen anything in this place beyond my cell actually. Wonder how the town is. Hm...
Hi-Tech: Unfortunate. But predictable. We cannot stay here nevertheless!
Portal: Then let's go! *heads out a siren play*
Guard: Someones out! Doors. Now!
Hi-Tech: Thy are initiating a lockdown! Let's move! *bumps into two guards at the first turn*
Guard 2: Not so fast! Back in your cells!
Portal: *pulls Hi-Tech* Run!
Hi-Tech:

> Threat assasement...
> Error! Power Level: Critical
> Abort offensive sequence

Hi-Tech: Right behind you! *they race to a crossing and the doors are closing down. Hi-Tech perks up the ear, like if she was listening to something* This way! *runs to the right*
Portal: Co--Oh cool I never noticed this...*looks at the fence and stands* Man is it tall...
Hi-Tech: *grabs Portal's hoof* Come on!!! What is wrong with you?!
Portal: But it's so eye catching! Not my fault I can't focus! *runs with her*
Guard: Come back here!!
Guard 2: You can come back to your cell or face punishment!
Hi-Tech: Do you want tehm to end your existence? If not, aim that device at the corridor. I've found a terminal...
Portal: No, that depends if it means all the race of ponies then we all go down together at least. *takes at portal gun and shoots it at one of the corridors and shoots another portal outside the gates* Ready.
Hi-Tech: Excellent. Now hold on for a minute...

> Synchronizing with device...
> Sync complete
> Accessing Mainframe...
> Downloading schematics... complete
> Item found: EQNP 25I powercell
> Fixing location...

Hi-Tech: I've found out where they store the cells! 3rd Floor, Sector 54, B-Wing.
Portal: Then let's go before you run out of power! *runs with her*
Not much later...

Hi-Tech: Here we are! Wow... look at all this stuff! Oh, here's what I need. *takes off a power cell from a shelf* Hmm... I see these are improved models, much more efficient than my old cells. *a compartment opens in her chest* Don't look at me like that! 30% of me is machine, but I'm still a pony and this is my heart if you will. *drops out the old cells and inserts the new ones*

> Synchronizing new power source...
> Sync complete
> Power level 100%
> Mechamorph arsenal is now active

Hi-Tech: Ah, it feels so good! *the compartment closes* Thank you for your assistance. My repairs are complete.