Naruto Shippuuden will sasuke ever jiunge the " we got some sense knock into us kwa Naruto club"

sicelyarien posted on May 30, 2010 at 01:57AM
I know sasuke has and will be doing some horrible things, but will naruto change him will he ever be a good guy again. We know he has good in him and we know naruto brings some good out of almost every one he meets.
What do u think.

Naruto Shippuuden 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sicelyarien said…
angry
no replys wtf
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita caseylovesgreek said…
big smile
i think, sasuke will definitely be a good guy again! you know naruto! he will totally bring it out of him!
also i think sakura means very much to sasuke, and i think she will also be the one that will help bringing his bright and good side again!
sakura will have a big part in this bcs i think, sasuke loves her, like she loves him. hes just too dark and close-hearted to realize it now.
and since he has like a brotherly bond with naruto, those two will be the ones that will make him reasonable again.

so basically, yes... sasuke will be good guy again ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vlad_Nightwing said…
smile
Nooo, definitely Sasuke wont turn back to Konoha ever again. Cos Madara said that the annihalation of the Uchiha Clan was ordered by Konoha remember?
And I think the series would end with Sasuke death... and maybe a few majority of the other characters as well
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cadarian11 said…
cool
heck yea once naruto gives him a peice of that rasengan hell love to go back to the village
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sicelyarien said…
cool i like your pov i
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jdack said…
no because he is trying to kill everone in the village.
that kind of thing is going be pretty hard to get over.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dattebayochan said…
tongue
rasenganshuriken+sage mode+kyuubi chakra+determination= sasuke knocked out with sakura,hinata,kiba,shino,akamaru,kurenai,k­aka­shi­,ne­ji,­ten­ten­,ro­ck lee,temari, gaara, tsunade,kankuro, and other good characters.... there's no way sasuke can escape now...they can beat some sense in to him... duh link