Naruto Most disturbing death in the Naruto series

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:30PM
Many have died & i know,fellow narutards,how messed up you got with the whole thing so I'd like to know about the most disturbing deaths >^..^<

Naruto 309 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 309

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hidanfan said…
Grimmjow:...Ugh..ppl always say dat!!me: well..its true ^_^ Grimmjow: not helpin the cause!!me: sorry...^_^;;
 Grimmjow:...Ugh..ppl always say dat!!me: well..its true ^_^ Grimmjow: not helpin the cause!!me: sorry
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Grimmjows_girl said…
Grimmjow is soooo cute!!!!:D :D :D :DDDDDDDDDDDDD :) hehe ^_^ *hugs grimmmjow* he sooo cuuuuutttteee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl scream* *shouts random things bout him* YOUR SO CUTE!!! YOUR HAIR IS SOOO AWSOME!!! :D :D *screams like a fangirl again* :D
 Grimmjow is soooo cute!!!!:D :D :D :DDDDDDDDDDDDD :) hehe ^_^ *hugs grimmmjow* he sooo cuuuuutttteee!
GREAT!We just had to talk about Grimmjow...ugh...hold on.,...*puts hand over obgfg's mouth and yanks her off of grimmjow...poor dude...* Grimmjow: oww.you know..Nails hurt like hell!!!!! me: aww so sad....(jessy will kill me for that..ill save her typing skills)*Jessy throttles me* me: happy?...XD here..and the picture is so that yo dont kill me ^_^ *backs away slowly from jessy*
 GREAT!We just had to talk about Grimmjow...ugh...hold on.,...*puts hand over obgfg's mouth and yanks
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rusty746454 said…
my favorite characters in bleach are gin,aizen, and grimmjow for guys =]there so cute i love them all there all fluffy
 my inayopendelewa characters in bleach are gin,aizen, and grimmjow for guys =]there so cute i upendo them all
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cici746454 said…
big smile
lol that pic is funny yea they are fluffie!!!!!!!!!
Lol funny!!XD *looks at hidan* Awowwywu-wu :> :D :D :D *drools* uhmm,,,, uh..you didnt read dat O_O

(no,this wasn't the picture i was wowwin' a..but i like this picture,he looks like he's in the mafia ^_^..hehe..Mafia... that Fits...(Mafia means: My Baby))Lol ^_^
 Lol funny!!XD *looks at hidan* Awowwywu-wu :> :D :D :D *drools* uhmm,,,, uh..you didnt read dat O_O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sakura-Uchiha said…
angelic
lol i agree that danzos is annoyind and selfish kakashi is better
 lol i agree that danzos is annoyind and selfish kakashi is better
Am i the only person here who thinks yaoi is wrong!?
 Am i the only person here who thinks yaoi is wrong!?
eh? i am in the middle i dont think its wrong but i dont like it
I dunno,i just...like..ugh,i just don't like it... its like the pairings ppl think of that make me hate it.. likeparing akatsuki ppl with one-another,or,SasuXItachi...*chills* or *gulps* HidanXKakuzu*barfs*
okay sasukeXitachi is just gross there brothers!!!!!!!!!!! ewie thats different and also sorry my IM is not working right now i am trying to get it going.
Yah..now,What bout hidanXdeidara?!That freaks me out on fuggin 5,000,000,000 lvls!

it aint so pretty...lol
 Yah..now,What bout hidanXdeidara?!That freaks me out on fuggin 5,000,000,000 lvls! it aint so p
wink
Ok...before i go nuts and kill all things yaoi..back on FORUM
topic....well,in my opinon Hidan,and Deidara's death were pretty bad, considering they both went out with a bang....lol,but...I think the way Itachi went out was also bad... either way,for all of em.. death calls...and his parking meter is running low so they'd better hurry b4 death gets a ticket,he'll be ubber pissed if he gets a ticket..he'll make hell,or heaven a terriable experiance for them...
 Ok...before i go nuts and kill all things yaoi..back on [b]FORUM[/b] topic....well,in my opinon Hid
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita akatsuki_otaku said…
angelic
Nice pic,Sincarra..............hmmmm...yep,im with ya..Itasau or Sasuita...SUX!!!!!!!!!!ITACHIZ MINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 1 point i used 2 like it but only cuz i used 2 check out ita sasu pics with itachi na- *blushes like crazy*...*SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­*
but i kinda like HidanxKakuzu & TobiDei after reading a doujinishi & ItaDei?!*barfs!!!!*
*stares at sincarra's pic*
Yep,definetely good....hmmmm.....
Nice dragon 2..no naruto pics?!i guess i can check them at cici's forum....but now that we're posting random stuff,here's something i wanted 2 post sometime ago.....
this is what i think sincarra looks like.....
Hmmmm...yep,i dunno y..just do..crazy thoughts...crazy thoughts?!
pretty?!
 Nice pic,Sincarra..............hmmmm...yep,im with ya..Itasau au Sasuita...SUX!!!!!!!!!!ITACHIZ MINEE
I HATE YAOI TOO!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME WANT TO BARF TOO *gags*
big smile
OMG EVEYONE GO TO THE MAIN NARUTO SPOT PAGE AND LOOK AT THE FANS IM FIRST!!!!!!!! I AM THE FIRST EVER TO GET DIE HARD ON THE NARUTO SPOT!!!!!!!!!EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIVE IT I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTCK!!!!!!!!!!! I SEROUSLY ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!!!!!!!
^________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­^
I AM SSSOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
?????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???
O.O
Does that mean u've got a red medal?!i dunno cuz i blocked images..but..ohh,i'll just check out the main naruto spot page

Ok....WOWWWWWWW...AWESOMEEEE....CONGRATSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­!!!­!!!
*hugs cici*
yea,i know we've been through his.lol
hmmm...maybe i should start contributing 2

meh
Die hard is yellow,fanatic is red....*pushes glasses up* lol, nerd XD *falls over laughin* owww.....chest pain...Ill brb,... >>
and the day i get a medal,will be the day i go nutz and hug everyone i see..wich i will kill myself for.. cause i don't give out hugs.......

(Don't ask bout the picture..i got bored XD)
 and the siku i get a medal,will be the siku i go nutz and hug everyone i see..wich i will kill myself f
lol
i cant believe how happy u ppl get with medals,i'll try 2 contribute more..maybe,,,hmmm...i'll get 1?!hmmm...who carez
mischievous
I might get one on the grimmjow spot...^_^ pl jess dont kill me
lol
Everyone's so concerned bout their fanpop reputation,im here 4...uhh..well different reasons yea so.....oooo...im putting alot of strain on my eyes & these words honestly are a blur..i cant even see properly..im going blind?!
big smile
WE ALL LOVE MEDALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like them,i might try 2 get 1 but its not that bad if u dont....hmmm,does Sincarra have one?!
big smile
No,im goin for one though....COOKIE!!!!!!!No,not the kind you eat! my kitty!!lol it might be a little blurry cause she mmoved alot..
 No,im goin for one though....COOKIE!!!!!!!No,not the kind wewe eat! my kitty!!lol it might be a little
COOKIE SHE IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe,You love my cats,dont you?...they are cute..I wish i had a picture of mascarade....but i have one of Earl(i don't name the cats.. my parents do)
 Hehe,You upendo my cats,dont you?...they are cute..I wish i had a picture of mascarade....but i have on
ooooooo that one is cute too i love all kittne i could just hug them all day!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kakashiluver159 said…
meh
hello is any one there
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kakashiluver159 said…
?
big smile
Hi

Whats up?..You new here?..Welll i dat case.....

WELCOME NEW ONE!!!!XD
laugh
lol welcome new one lol thats funny no its welcome fresh meat!
Nah,,fresh meat is mean....Its a kakashi fan,,,and i respect kakashi.. how would you like it if i called Minato fresh meat?...
If you called hidan fresh meat i'd be perfectly fine with that..hidan: WHAT!?me: Hidan, be like a ice dragon and chill....
 Nah,,fresh meat is mean....Its a kakashi fan,,,and i respect kakashi.. how would wewe like it if i cal
big smile
i was just jking
SOOooo,,,what now?..Lol
Oh,bout time,no1z been online l8ely & hmm i thought i had replyed 2 this forum.luv ur cats Sincarra....& there's so many of them
Yea but u guys know i got no pets....if u dont count the crows i hang out with alot feeding them freach cheese chips?!hmmm?!
Ok,i feel like saying what i feel like.lol....so 1st of...where r undead & rusty...2nd....y is no1 online...4 2 day?!...3rd has any1 noticed the resemblance between Grimmmjow_girl & Hidanfan?! & 4th...does ayy1 think itachi has nosehair?!
Ok,no changing the subject,these questions need 2 be answered
Oh shit.....i 4got the important-
okay..hey....kakashislover was it?!im a lil' lazy 2 scroll up so hi,howdy,hey,yo,hellooooooooooooooo,bonjou­r..­kon­nic­hiw­a?!
lol
srry
just didnt know u're type of words
Hm...i'll add you
most becuase we go to school and i guess rusty and unead dont feel like repying it isnt a duty or anything adn they are friens i wonder why they talk alike????? they are firend! me a rusty talk alike somtimes.....
Well,i never said it was a duty or something but yea,ofcourse you're right
Yea,i can uderstand you might be getting bored
big smile
well like i said we cant get on during the day and we do have homwork and things like that sooo and we have sports so yep we dont have much time anymore but i get on everyday
haha no we dont talk alike cici we just read each others minds {really i am not kidding its weird XD}. TOMORROW I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO ME AND CICI ARE HANING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol {dont ask why i had to put that in caps XD}
surprise
someones getting scary................O_O
Ooooooooooo....yeaaaa
*backs away*
Ehhh,Not to scary...
No,but you're icon is
Srry,but i luv it 2....
Yep,there's a very prominent resemblance...maybe she's getting to you or maybe you're getting 2 her...hmmm,Madara crushing Grimmjow's eyes
I might be getting to her..im not sure myself....
Hmmm.....okay
Do you think Hidan is hot?!
i know obvious question but whatever,felt like it
blush
.........*hidan looks at me like im dumb* me: WHAT!? That's an impossiable question...pi =- oh!..ok..nvm..hehe...Yea....Why?..... O_O *runs away yelling:* DEIDARA DID IT!!!!!!!!
lol
Deidara:I DIDN'T DO SHIT!SHE'S A LIER! me: *comes back and kicks deidara* Ok 1st off..I DIDN'T lie!Your the one who broke Pein's favorite vase! deidara: O_O NOOOOooo!me: don't Lie Deidara! Deidara: i didn't! me: sure....
 Deidara:I DIDN'T DO SHIT!SHE'S A LIER! me: *comes back and kicks deidara* Ok 1st off..I DIDN'T lie!Yo