Penguins of Madagascar Role Playing

TheRatKing1 posted on Apr 15, 2013 at 01:51AM
Is anyone here interested in being any POM role players? See, i'm....picky about these things. It's fine with me if you break character with other people, but i don't want you to break character when you're talking to me, or mention if you have another account or who that other account is. I know, i know, it sounds extremely selfish, but i don't want you to think of me like that. Do whatever you want with everyone else, but just don't break character, or mention another one of your accounts here. you must be thinking " Well, why should i make an exception for him?", honestly, i don't know why i'm somewhat obsessed with role players. I know the characters aren't real, i'm not crazy, but if you could just think of making role playing accounts ( because the old ones haven't been here in forever and it's boring without them) i'd appreciate it. but just don't tell me which character you are, if you say yes to doing it. i'll prop the heck out of your "main" ( meaning the non-rp account) if you do it....so i guess i'll just have to prop you all, won't i?
Oh, and it would be wonderful if you could be on daily, but that's never possible. but being on often is nice.
last edited on Apr 20, 2013 at 10:44PM

Penguins of Madagascar 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheRatKing1 said…
i guess no one cares, then
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita E-Scope90 said…
Me too.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rainshadow999 said…
smile
I role play Rainshadow sometimes, she's not really anyone from the show but she is my OC.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita skylardaepic said…
I'd like to roleplay