Penguins of Madagascar POM Funnies!!

pmmom38 posted on Jul 23, 2013 at 10:55PM
ok this is my second time attempting to do a forum, so this is how it will go, I'll post a picture & the person who comes up with the funniest scenario, I'll give a prop to, with my schedule I guess I'll try the best I can with judging this, so I guess I'll begin a new one on Tuesday & Saturday nights & see how that works out. So here's hoping this will catch on with everyone. So deadline will be 8pm on Tuesdays & Saturdays, I will decide who's is the funniest & declare the winner, any suggestions to this will be considered & appreciated, if I think it would make it better then I may add it. I hope we can have fun with this! I will give kudos to whomever I decide came close but they were in 2nd & 3rd place! OK, so the happy laughing can began.

ONE DEFINITE RULE IS THAT NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE SO JUST KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF PLEASE! KEEP IT CLEAN! Remember I will post the pic, a little earlier cause we are just starting but the deadline is Saturday night at 8pm & I'll make my decision & post it & then afterwards post the next pic that will end on Tuesday night at 8pm & so forth. I will try to post the winners & next pic as soon as I can, will always try to have it up by about 10pm. Will let you know if this changes. Yes, I know that gives 4 days for one & only 3 for the other but I have to do it accordingly to my schedule/availability so commence with the laughter!!

Well I think I"m gonna change the time for this, it seems with everyone back in school & homework, there just might not be enough time, SO FROM THIS DAY ON TIL MAYBE SUMMER, SO NEXT WEEK THIS WILL END ON MONDAY NIGHTS AT 8PM INSTEAD SO NEXT WEEK IT WILL GO FROM MONDAY NIGHT TO THE NEXT MONDAY NIGHT, LET ME KNOW IF THIS ISN'T KOSHER

Here's Round 1--
 ok this is my sekunde time attempting to do a forum, so this is how it will go, I'll post a picture &
last edited on Aug 28, 2013 at 12:11AM

Penguins of Madagascar 121 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...