Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Half blood story

Hades223 posted on Apr 30, 2011 at 08:26PM

CHAPTER 1

*Connor*

"Where are we going mom?" I asked for the fifth time.
"Somewhere you'll be safe," she said again. She looked around worriedly as if we were being followed.
Let me explain. A week ago my mother had woken up from a bad nightmare. She wouldn't tell me what it was about, but she told me to pack my bags immediately.
An hour later we left Georgia and headed to Long Island New York.
We were still driving when my mother stopped the car in the middle of a long road.
"Get you bag son," she commanded me. Deciding to follow her commands i got out of the car and got my bag.
My mother's usually straight hair was mangled and messed up. Her eyes were wild and always looking everywhere. She was wearing a purple t-shirt, and blue jeans, and her bow and arrow ring.
"Follow me," she said. I followed her into the woods where she led me to a clearing with a stone gate there reading, CAMP HALF-BLOOD.
"Go, inside the gate," she ordered. I started forward but stopped when i noticed she wasn't following.
"Aren't you coming?"
"I can't go in son. Don't worry you'll be safe here. Go." I didn't move.
"If I half to push you throgh the gate son, I will."
"But mom I..." A sharp pain erupted in the back of the head. "Owwwwwwww," I said as I dropped to the ground unconcious.

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AnnabethGranger said…
big smile
ooooo cool story i cant wait to see how it plays out! keep writing annabeth Granger
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bookworm118 said…
angry
1 year?seriously?does ANYONE in this club actually UPDATE from time to time?Sorry but it makes me mad when u just keep us hanging like that!!!