Pokémon Mixed World RP

QueenofthePika posted on Jul 17, 2014 at 05:13PM
Introduction
Even if they hate it, everybody knows this discovery will change our lives forever. With an extreme space accident, and some help with from scientists, humans have discovered a way to travel from Earth to a world only known on screens, cards, paper and pencil, and imagination- the Pokemon world.
Pokemon was always an extremely popular franchise, but now people can experience what it would be like living in the Pokemon world. But recently, scientist did a test and discovered that Pokemon can be brought between the two worlds!
That changed life even more than expected. People were traveling in and out instantly. But the government found danger in this, so they passed a law that you need to be licensed, or come from the Pokemon world, to Pokemon battle in our world. All people in high school and beyond, no matter what age, can get a license.
However, the government also passed a law to keep unlicensed kids trained just in case. So every school added one more class to their schedule- Pokemon. For each grade, the kids add 1 more Pokemon to their party.
Sound like a good idea to you? Half the world hates you now. Even some Pokemon lovers thought that bringing Pokemon to our world wold spoil us and mess up our lives. So the haters tried to use Pokemon for only one reason- to banish the rest into their own world and destroy all World Transporters, or WTs, which were now starting to be installed in people's homes.
Back to the Pokemon classes. Even some kids were growing into the hater side. And all haters showed how they disagreed. But they still trained Pokemon for their hater mission.
Another discovery was found- Pokemon eggs are extremely fragile in the human world. They're about the size of MnMs (for the info of people who don't know what these are, probably foreign, that's a small circular chocolate candy). So the haters hatched another plan- destroy Pokemon eggs from the human world.
However there were too much. So the haters split into different groups and agreed on different areas. But of course they never made this plan obvious to the agreers.
The kids at Saint John Paul II were one of many schools with Pokemon classes. However, only 5th grade and up had classes. Half were haters, the other half not. In this rp, their story is just beginning.

Sorry if that was time consuming.

Before you read the rules, this rp has a thing called Warning. Each time you break a rule, you get a certain amount of Warning. Once it reaches %100, you are not allowed to post until you give me a good reason why you did it over inbox. If you can not convince me after 5 messages, you are banned from posting on this rp.
Rules
No sexual approaches of any sort. (%70 Warning)
Age appropriate behavior, remember your acting middle school age if you're not in middle school anymore. (%10 Warning)
BAD WORDS- blur out, edit out, don't add them, or you'll be forced to delete that post. (%50 Warning, +5 the more you refuse)
Inbox me to ask if you can have a shiny Pokemon (%20 Warning, +10 every 2 times you post with it without my permission)
POWERPLAYING- Absolutely not allowed (%90 Warning)
GUNS OR DEATH- Only allowed without proper permission if it's fake, or yourself gets killed. If it is real you need my permission. If it is the death of another character, ask them first (%100 Warning)
If you have and percentage of Warning, remind me of how much you have every 5 posts (%5 Warning if you forget)

Also, if you are still allowed to rp after you send me a reason I accept, your Warning level will be refreshed back to %0.
Have fun!

Character sheet:
Full Name:
Grade (remember, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th):
Age (one that fits your grade):
Personality:
Bio (non-live-Pokemon related, like if they had a Pokemon when they were 6):
First Pokemon (this option is for grades 6+):
Pokemon team so far (also for grades 6+):
Pokemon at start of rp (this option is for 5th graders):
Other:
Again, have fun!
P.S. To not get any Pokemon mixed up with another, make sure each has a different nickname. Same for humans, but with names of course. However, they can have a shortening of one name (Sandy) while another goes by the full version (Sandra).
last edited on Jul 17, 2014 at 06:40PM

Pokémon 127 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 127

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita QueenofthePika said…
Full Name: Aimi
Grade: 5th
Loves or hates Pokemon?: Loves
Personality: In a group of kids her age she'll probably be the smartest. Besides the fact she's a tiny bit of a snob, she's a very good friend.
Bio: She loved Pokemon since she first saw one with her eyes. She played the games, watched the show, and couldn't wait until she could start Pokemon classes. She moved from Japan when she was 5, and is good with languages.
Pokemon at start of rp: Misaki the Treeko, female
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(We need three people, including me, to start)
(We start when we're picking our first Pokemon, then going to the Regions to receive it the next day)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nojida said…
(Second person here!)
Full Name: Smaragda

Grade: 5th

Personality: She's an incredibly cheerful person, and almost never gets sad. She might get very depressed if someone calls her useless, though, so she always tries her best, especially for the people that trust her.

Bio: Her older brother never liked Pokemon, but Smaragda always loved them, ever since she played the games. She's always had plenty of questions about those creatures, so she's more than excited to start Pokemon classes.

Pokemon at start of RP: Maddie the Mudkip, female.
(Yay, we just need one more player!)
(Sorry to disappoint the next player, but do you mind being a Hater? I need at least one in the game)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mystrygal said…
(third person!)

Full Name: Neha.

Grade:5 th

Personality: She tries to be Positive always, but always ends up being the Bad-news Friend. But , regardless, everyone likes her and she has a fun loving and daring attittude. Oh, did I mention that she loves gossiping and finding others' faults?

Bio: She was a rather emotional person at first crying at the silliest of things.....then, when people started teasing her calling her crybaby she started to control herself and stay strong, But she still is rather emotional , but by now she has learned to cry to herself, without letting the others know.

Pokemon at start of rp - Lils the lilipup!
(Hi Pippy!)
(And, about the Hater, could Smaragda's big brother play that role? I did mention that he didn't like Pokemon, anyway)
(hey!)
(I guess so!So can we start?)
(To say the truth, I'm really not sure how to start, but if you have any ideas, then sure XP)
(well, Not really.......but .I'll try!)

It was a wonderful day at (which Real -world place are we in again?). Neha as usual was walking to the bus with lils."I can't wait!Today we have 'pokemon class' the very second period!"neha said with a grin,"I heard we might have a quiz today!"She said.......as she ran for the bus and got in.?Many waved at her as she went and sat in her usual seat with Smaragda. ( mind if I put Smaragda there?)
(Okie dokie!)

Smaragda looks away from her Gameboy, to see Neha taking a seat next to her. "Morning Neha," she greets her, smiling, "Any news?" she asks, saving the game and placing the Gameboy in her bag. Her closest friends knew that she has been secretly bringing her Gameboy to school in order to play the oldest Pokemon game- Red.
"Nah! I've heard that we might have a quiz today!You know, that girl, lily - or something, she was ranting on about how the teacher said to her about the test..........only her....that's cheating right?"Neha asked expetantly waiting for Smaragda to agree with her.
"As long as she doesn't know the answers, it can't be called cheating" Smaragda says, "Or that's what I think... You think she has studied?"
"Probably."Neha said shrugging, "She isn't very good at studies though....but the other boy, Mark, He's a brainiac!Always gets 100/100!" She said pouting.
"That is true, I bet he can easily pass that quiz" Smaragda says, sighing, "Although I think that the other girl, Aimi, is way smarter than him... Man, I wish I could be as smart as either of them..."
"yeah!Aimi.....I've heard of her, they say she's really nice and......smart.........."Neha said,"It's Wonderful how people can be that smart...........anyway, we have pokemon, for second period.........Where's Maddy?"
(Maddy? Does she mean the Mudkip?)
(yup! Aren't we supposed to have them out of school?)
(I'm honestly not sure XP)
(so,what do we do?continue? or wait for Queen of pika?)
(I'd say we wait for Queen, since I'm really not sure what to do)
(sure!)
(So I see we're on the bus. And they don't have a Pokemon until they choose a starter in classes. Extra info- the kids keep them after class and can let them out anytime. Even during a different class)
Aimi took the seat behind two girls talking to each other. She took out her 3DS and played her Pokemon X, reading the Pokedex info of all her Pokemon so she'll have some background information. "Fennekin or Snivy... Fennekin or Snivy..." Aimi was trying to decide which one to take. She used the best way to solve a problem like this- choose none of the options. "Treeko," she decided, moving on to the next Pokemon on the Pokedex.
Smaragda thought she heard some sounds coming from the seat behind hers. They weren't any sounds, though. Without much thought, she looked behind her seat, to see Aimi playing on a 3DS. "Are you playing Pokemon?" she asks, after hearing her murmur some starters' names.
"Yeah, just for info," Aimi said, looking up. "If you need to learn anything about a Pokemon it's in there." Aimi took out her fairy-typed cased (like pink with fairy types dotted all over it, and a hot pink line up top saying "FAIRY" in white letters) iPhone and went on Bulbapedia. "Bulbapedia's also a good source. Very good, in fact," she pointed out.
"That is true" Smaragda agrees," Bulbapedia is where I go when I want to learn about the Pokemon I'm battling, it's really useful!"
"Definitely true," Aimi said. Then the bus stopped at the school. "Who do you have as homeroom? I've got Ms. Monroe, I've heard she's nice," she asked Smaragda. "And I think the Pokemon teacher's name is Ms. Hamasaki, I hear she's really nice, too."
"Oh yeah, the Pokemon classes!" Smaragda says, remembering, "I can't wait to begin! Oh- and, about the teachers, I haven't really memorized their names, because I'm not paying much attention to them most of the time" she says, picking up her backpack.
(By the way, Aimi loves the color pink, representing psychic and fairy types)
Aimi picked up her hot pink backpack with the collectors Sylveon, Kirlia, and Mew backback chains (I'm not sure if those actually exist, though...), slipped in her 3DS (you can guess what color), checked her iPhone real quickly, then got off the bus. She checked her paper. "My homeroom's room 301, you?" Aimi asked Smaragda. "Oh wow, they built a whole 'nother gym for Pokemon classes!"
(For the foreigns, "whole 'nother", around where I live it's like "another whole", like "another whole gym")
"So, i'm supposed to be in....." Neha tries to remember," Was it 301?Or 302? I don't really remember......."She says searching her Backpack for the paper in which she had written all necessary details.
"Let me help you," Aimi said to Neha. She found a slip in Neha's backpack and handed it to her. "Here you go- you're in Room 301 with me," Aimi said to Neha. "I'm Aimi, by the way."
(Anyone?)
"Let's see, where was I again?" Smaragda asks herself, taking out a piece of paper, which had a few numbers written on it. "I'm in room 300, huh?" she says, checking the number, She saw another number, though, and faceplamed. "That guy, he forgot that this paper was mine!"
"Your big brother? I've heard of him," Aimi said, looking over at Smaragda's paper. "I can check with the principal and see which class you're in if you'd like," Then she thought for a moment. "Wait a second- 300's a middle school room!" Aimi pointed to the other number, 301. "You're in Room 301 too! You're brother's in a Room 300," she said.
"Hold on, so that means that I was the one who took his paper?" Smaragda asks, thinking. Then, she gulps, "Oh dear... He's going to kill me..." she says with a sweatdrop. "Ah, well, since we won't be living together anymore, I can just avoid him!" she says, feeling relieved again. "So how do we figure out which class we're in again?"
"You're in Room 301 for homeroom. Your next class is math in room 307, 3 doors down on the other side of the hall. After that is... Pokemon classes! You must be excited for that. That's at the red door next to the gym. After that you have English in room 315, not far from the Pokemon door. Then Science... wow, only 1 door down on the same side of the hall in room 319, then lunch, the cafeteria is near the gym, and by now you should now where I'm reading from," said Aimi, reading down the list on Smaragda's slip, pointing at it the whole time. "I have..." she read down her own list. "Wow! We have more than half of our classes together! Pokemon, English, lunch, Gym, and Social Studies!" Aimi said to Smaragda. "What about you, Neha?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Monmonny said…
(Hey guys,what about me?!)

Name:Sam Hicks
Grade:6th
Love or hates:LOVES! (But acts like he hates to hide from haters.)
Personality:Shy and sweet
Bio:Always liked Pokemon,but 5 years later,when the scientist first created the Portals,haters started chasing him. So,he started acting like he hated Pokemon.
First Pokemon:Riolu
Pokemon team so far: Rio the Riolu,Taily the Tailow,and Scatter the Scatterbug.
(Welcome!)
(Heyo!)
(Fyi @Monmonny we're in school and about to go to homeroom. After our first classes we all have Pokemon classes together)
(Homerooms huh? Just a question- is a homeroom something like a dorm?)
(First class of the day. Go there, morning routine, pledge of allegiance, whatever you do first in the morning, then class starts.)
(OK! Got it! Tell me when we are starting!)
(We've already started- maybe you can be nearby and you drop your books or something?)
(You got it, but I didn't XP Man, I really wish I was better at English at times like these!)

"So, we should get to our homerooms now, shouldn't we?" Smaragda asks, hands in her pockets.
(Um,I don't know my schedule but I have locker 125)
(We don't really rp on the other classes, I'm just adding detail. But we all have Pokemon as our 2nd class.)
"We really should. I know where 301 is, follow me!" Aimi said, turning left and heading down the hall.
"Following!" Sam yells
"Humma?" Smaragda asks turing around, to see a boy running after them, "Who's that?"
"I'm Sam! I am in Room 300,and I overheard you talking about your schedules,and I don't know where Room 300 is,so I decided to follow you!" Sam said