Pokémon Pokémon picture contest

Pokegal4life posted on Aug 17, 2014 at 01:29AM
After seeing the one created by mewmewgirl1029, I've decided to make my own. I will ask the first question and whoever gets the most votes gets to pick the next question.

Question 1: Most terrifying Pokémon

Deadline: 8/26

Rule #1: The photo can't be anything inappropriate.
Rule #2: If the picture is from devinart, give credit to the artist who originally made the picture.

Rule for voting: DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF! To me, if you vote for yourself it's like cheating.

If I find out someone who participated has voted for themselves, THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! Sorry if this sounds unfair to those of you that participated, but I'm just trying to do what I believe will give everyone a fair chance and make this fun for everyone.

I will put my option up as one that people can vote for as the best choice, but if I do win, I won't do the next question, I'll let the runner-up come up with the question.

If somehow there's a tie at the end of the voting, I'll choose whoever I believe gave the best answer.

Round 1: CLOSED!

Voting on now: Ends September 5th.

THE RESULTS ARE IN AND THE WINNER OF ROUND ONE IS HARPAW8!

Here's the rankings of those who participated in round one and what percentage they got:

1st place goes to Harpaw8 who got 31% of the vote.

2nd place goes to QueenofthePika and geocen who both got 23% of the vote.

3rd place goes to Simon9990 who got 15% of the vote.

4th place goes to me and I got 8% of the vote.

Unfortunately ghinwa didn't get any votes.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first round. I hope to see you back again for the second round which Harpaw8 is going to pick the theme for since they won the first round.

Round 2 (as chosen by Harpaw8): Favorite Electric type

Deadline is 9/20

I will give the winner 10 props.

Second place will get six props.

Fourth and onward will each get five props.

Also, anyone who participated will get a prop no matter if they receive votes or not.

ROUND 2 OVER!

Winner= Mystrygal

She and I both got 33% of the vote, so I'm letting her choose the next topic.

2nd place goes to geocen and Simon9990 who both got 13% of the vote

3rd place goes to dontmindmeyo who got 7% of the vote

Harpaw8, pinkamenag, and piplupfan1 didn't get any votes, but they will still get something for participating.

Round 3 (as chosen by Simon9990, yes I realize Mystrygal won, but I contacted her and she never responded back, so I decided to give the opportunity to one of the runner-ups, and Simon9990 was the first person who came to my mind) Favorite Kanto Pokémon

Deadline is 1/1/15

Round 3 over.

Voting ends 1/27/15

Sorry for the long wait, I've been playing video games on my 3DS a lot. Round 3 voting is over and here are the results:

Winner= Piplupfan1

She got 33% of the votes

2nd place goes to pokeball13 and SakuraKagamine they both got 22% of the votes

3rd place goes to Harpaw8 and Simon9990 they both got 11% of the votes

Everyone else who participated in round 3, myself included, didn't get any votes.

Round 4 topic, (as chosen by Piplupfan1), is "Favorite Sinnoh Pokémon"

Deadline is March 1st.
last edited on Feb 08, 2015 at 06:33PM

Pokémon 39 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...