Prince Michael Jackson Find Your Love: Chapter 5

SashaPrince4ver posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 12:01AM
Find Your Love: Chapter 5
Aaliyah POV-
I guess Prince was kinda mad. Mad that for the past few weeks, I have been going out with Jaafar. I really don't know why he was mad anyways. I was Jaafar's girlfriend. And if Prince still wanted me, he wouldn't be so stupid into breaking up with me. I was in my locker until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jamie. Jamie was very popular, like me and she was known for being on of Jaafar's notorious Ex's. "Hey," I said giving her a hug. She sighed before talking. "I don't want to be mean or anything, but I still have feelings for Jaafar." My smile turned into frown. "And I really miss him." I tried putting a smile on my face. "Well. I will tell him. Im sure he wants you back." Jamie smiled and gave me a hug. "Thanks." She walked away and I just frowned at her. All these sacrifices, I thought. All these sacrifices.
Jaafar POV-
I really didn't know what to expect when Aaliyah pulled me to a corner and had to tell me something. "Jamie wants you back. And she really misses you. And she's one of my few good friends and I have to do this for her. Do you want her back?" Aaliyah asked in a rush. "Really?" Aaliyah nodded. "Please take her back." "Then what about you?" I asked her. "I'll be okay." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks," I told her. "No problem."
Aaliyah POV-
Today was very suckish. Today was the day where I was marked, once again, boyfriend-less. Paloma, Ashley, and Emma were doing cheerleading and I had to stay to watch the cheers they did. Paloma came running to me. "How did we do?" she asked. I blinked at her. "Okay, I guess." "Awww, what's wrong?" I sighed. "Me and Jaafar broke up. He goes out with Jamie now." Paloma made a face. The type of face that said: She probably misses Prince. "Don't worry, I have a plan," she told me. I made a face. What PLAN did she have in mind?

Prince Michael Jackson 27 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SashaPrince4ver said…
So u guys can stop bugging me 4 part 5! HERE IT IS!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita UmOkayThen said…
big smile
Yipee! I feel like a speed reader 8D great!
Lol! Hahaha! Srry if I post this forum twice! :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrinceMJluv said…
:D Dat's me!!!
Hahaha!!! Happy now?!
YESSSS!
It's all devious now
Lol! Wat do u mean?!
Scandals on the rise! :O like an episode of degrassi
Lol! Hahaha! I LOVE degrassi! Degrassi is my life partner (besides food. Im NOT fat! Im actually very skinny and I hate it wen ppl tell me I need meat on my body :r)
alli and darcy need to get slapped
Ikr! I love Manny, she's my fav! I HATE HATE HATE Paige (even tho she left) she was mad annoying! That's y Manny kicked her ass, latino style! :P
lmao
I heard that Fiona was being abused :O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita paloma97ppb said…
smile
This was the best chapter!!
Aawww, thanx! :)
I agree with Paloma

And Fiona does kinda derseve it
Lol! Kinda! Declan has pretty eyes :)
And KC's blond gf who ever is a freakin whore!
ikr
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovepink said…
me likey again(: bahhahaha
Lol!
whens part 6 coming?!
Idk.. Im kinda listenting to Omer Bhatti rapping and now im addicted to his song. So I really don't know..
:(((( please?! for me?!!!! and what song?
A toast! Im addicted and also, im sick bcuz I drank 2 much milk!! DON'T try that!
aww sorry:( i hope you feel better. and i dont like rap that much but i do like some songs.
Oh. Lol, I don't like rap that much either but wen I heard him I was like "damn!" and thanx :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ashleybrooke510 said…
SIX!