Prince Michael Jackson Respect.

iloveprincej posted on Jan 16, 2011 at 02:24PM
Hiya.

I just wanna discuss how people are treating eachother in this club. It seems to me as if there's this group of girls who think they're ahead of everyone else. And I think they know who they are. Calling people names and stupid shit like that is just lame and really immature and against anything Michael stood for. I know everyone here are Michael fans. Everyone has the right to be here and express their opinions, but do it in a nice way.

Also, theres being posted alot of stuff that's got nothing to do with Prince at all, since this is a Prince fanclub, can we please keep all the random stuff on facebook or sites like that? That would make it so much easier.

Don't hate on me :)
kthxbye.

Prince Michael Jackson 30 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SashaPrince4ver said…
Your a hyprocrite. When not allowed to call people "names" but you just called some of me and my friends "insane and immature." STFU, I ain't giving your stupid ass respect.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ThePaigePage said…
'Immature' is actually quite an appropriate name for some of the girls in this club.
Just think about it, would Prince really want to go out with someone who was mean and rude?
There are some girls in this club who really need an attitude check.

(I'm not personally attacking someone, I'm just putting that out there)
^ Yeah but she told us not to call her any names because it was "low" and she's doing the same to us. She should have probably put the word HYPROCRITES because it's best to use in this situation.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iloveprincej said…
meh
Sasha, I told you guys to stop posting random stuff everywhere and you went totally off! This is exactly what you said to me: @iloveprincej, STFU and don't mess with Paloma.YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK out of this club because NO ONE likes you. Stupid bitch. Looking like Lou Ferrigno.
That is pretty damn harsh, don't you think?
@iloveprincej, this is what you wrote: you know its got nothing to do with prince, still you upload it.
get the fuck out of this fanclub, right now, please.
Who the FUCK ARE YOU? Your the one who started shit. And you should have check your history. FUCK WITH MY FRIENDS, YOU FUCK WITH ME! And no, I don't think it's harsh. Little hyprictical bitches like you deserved that.
laugh
Lmao, that's kool yo. I'm sitting here with a huuge smile on my face. Thank you for that.
I'm sure anyone with common sense will be able to get my point in this thread just by looking at your ridicilous posts.
^ Your very fucked up. What? Were you giving head as a baby?
And it's spelled: ridiculous, dumb shit.
heart
You're sow funny. Keep going, entertain me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Chee323 said…
woah guys calm down...
i think we get wat ur trying too say @iloveprincej..

lol @sashaprince4ever we get it now
^ Watch when some of my friends come on.. You think I'm finished?
smile
@Chee323, Well yeah but it's obvious she don't get it. She need to change her attitude. Shit just ain't cool. If you're like that in real life Sasha, you will realise sooner or later, maybe when you get a bit older, that you can't gain any respect from other people if you're being such a beep. Look, it may give you a boost to call me names on the internet, but in real life... it won't do. You'll get your ass in some serious trouble and you don't want that.
Sasha, is that some sort of threat? What are you guys gonna do? Call me bad names on the INTERNET, oh noes. That's gonna be so tough for me. I'ma be so brokenhearted after. :'(
^ I'm not asking for respect. YOUR STUPID ASS IS. And I'm much nicer to people who have a hit of INTELLEGENCE, thank you very much. And yea, it's gonna be tough for you.
wink
How is it gonna be tough for me? :L Lol.
Just so you know, little girls talking shit about me on the internet doesn't bother me AT ALL. In fact, I'd love to hear what your friends have to say. It'll be loads of fun.
^ If it doesn't bother you, why are you confronting it? Obviously you do. Indenial.
big smile
Uh sure. It does bother me very much what little girls on the internet say about me. Lol no. I couldn't care less, sweetie. I find it funny how you react to stuff I say. This whole thing is amusing.
Then that just makes me a comedian.
smile
I guess you could say that. Thank you for that.
No. Thank you.
For what may I ask?
^ You'll see. Very soon.
Oh, that's scaring the hell outta me. Is all your little friends gonna spam my wall with stupid shit?
I'll be scarred for life.
^ Pussy.
Lmao.
DUNDUNDUNDUNNN
LMFAO.
Ikr.
He's funny like you <3
Aww thanks sweetie. :) <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princemjforlife said…
This is waste of a forum. Go listen to Aretha Franklin's respect, because that's the closest thing that you're going to get from me and others. Shit, I didn't even have to read this, neither do I want too, to know this is straight up GARBAGE.
laugh
^ ROTFL! XD