Professional Wrestling Vipendwa

oooohtone posted on Apr 23, 2007 at 03:52PM
Who's your favorite wrestler and why?

Professional Wrestling 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greedo said…
This is old school, but the Ultimate Warrior will always be near and dear to this fan's heart.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oooohtone said…
For me, I'd have to say Shawn Michaels and Edge.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pogester said…
Stone Cold Steve Austin. Great on the mic and could put on a great match, his feuds with Vince/Rock were the best era of wrestling.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Snerkie said…
Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore for their amazing high flying skills (why is Moore not used though?? unfair) but also Shawn Michaels for his all round skills in everything from promos to moves.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mynameisearl said…
wrestler: torrie wilson reason: playboy layout
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MightyWilliam said…
Piper for being so funny and his movies are top notch , Sargent Slaughter for his involvement in 80's G.I.Joe , The Rock because of his personality , Stone Cold for "The Condemned" , Chris Jericho for comming back because he was soooo needed , Team 3D for being human cartoons , Tripple H for being the "King of Kings" , Bret Heart for being "The best there is , the best there was , and the best there ever will be" , Hogan for beiing immortal , The Undertaker for being "Un-dead" , Rick Flair for .... Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! , The Boogie Man because he's comming to get you , Mr. Kennedy for being "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrrr. Kennedy , Kennedy !" , HBK for being the show stopper , Shark boy for being some guy in a shark mask , ..... and so many more !
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Quinzark said…
Undertaker, Jericho, Jeff Hardy & HBK in that order :)

but Shannon Moore should me used more (esp to give the cruiser weight division a boost)

Major respect to the Rock, Austin & Brett Hart for Being the first legends with an actual cache of moves & serious charisma (in my opinion, im not looking to argue ^.^).

Looking forward: Edge has show he has what it takes to be the big match & have the spotlight feuds, lets hope they let him. Orton has the ability to be top dog but the charisma's lacking to reach the heights of the Rock etc' & John Cena though i still don't know if i like him is impressively talented & is improving on his mic skills. *thanks for reading my rant*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita danni-obel said…
john cena, shawn micheals and HHH.
i love DX!!