Project runway So what are wewe thinking about this season (4)?

lindsey2182 posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 01:32PM
Just wanted to know what people are thinking about this season after watching the first episode last week?

Any picks for the top 3 as of right now? what you think the biggest drama queen will be? who do you think actually has talent, etc?

Project runway 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ollythedolly said…
I think Christian has talent, Jack does too. The flakey girl - Elissa, Alysa, she seems totally out of it but can really pull things together. I was super let down by episode 3. It was a challenge yes, but so boring!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jillyb85 said…
I have been in love with Project Runway since Season 2 and I was really really excited for this season but I'm kinda bored by all of the challenges. I don't know what it is but I'm not that excited anymore. I do want to see more of Jillian, Kevin, Kit,Jack, and Victorya...I'm pretty sick of Christian already
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lindsey2182 said…
Yeah was definitely bored by last week show, hello honestly I don't care what they can do with men's wear. Yeah there are definitely some people that I am forgetting that are on the show because they seem to be focusing so much on certain people.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ollythedolly said…
Slice just aired season 2 again, every night there was an episode. From the very start they focused on Santino, Nick, Dan...I think they edit it in such a way that we are attached to certain designers before the end. So I'm thinking Kevin, Kit, Jack and Victoria will certainly be in the top.

And I think Tiki Barber only did the show because of his wife. It was a yawn fest.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekthegeek said…
i think christian is sooo annoying but a top designer.

i liked the Hershey challenge...so yummeh!