Rachel Weisz Rachel Weisz ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 12:20PM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Rachel has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

Definitely, Maybe
(2008) PG-13
Interested in knowing how her divorcing parents met, young Maya (Abigail Breslin) listens as her dad, Will (Ryan Reynolds), recounts his romantic past with three different and special women: Emily (Elizabeth Banks), April (Isla Fisher) and Summer (Rachel Weisz) -- leaving Maya to guess which one is her mom. Kevin Kline makes an appearance in writer-director Adam Brooks's tender tale of father-daughter bonding and lost love.

The Mummy
(1999) PG-13
When an American archaeology team unwittingly resurrects a cursed mummy, it's up to adventurer Rick O'Connell (Brendan Fraser) and clumsy Egyptologist Evelyn Carnahan (Rachel Weisz) to stop the evil spirit in this action-packed blockbuster remake of the 1932 thriller. As the pair -- with Evelyn's brother, Jonathan (John Hannah) -- attempt to piece together a plan, the mummy slowly gains the power to unleash destruction upon the entire world.

The Mummy Returns
(2001) PG-13
Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz return as the intrepid Egyptologists in this rousing sequel. This time they unearth a prehistoric relic capable of releasing cataclysmic forces and satanic warriors led by the sinister Scorpion King (pro wrestler Dwayne Johnson, aka "The Rock"). Meanwhile, evil mummy Imhotep (Arnold Vosloo), revived by his reincarnated paramour, schemes to snatch control of the Scorpion King's power from its unsuspecting sentinels.

Constantine
(2005) R
John Constantine (Keanu Reeves) is a private investigator who believes in things that go bump in the night -- an unconventional quirk that makes him somewhat of an eccentric personality in a world ruled largely by logic. When a female cop (Rachel Weisz) seeks his counsel after her twin sister dies in what first appears to be a suicide, she wants definitive proof of the cause of death. But the answers might only come with blind faith.
last edited on Sep 07, 2010 at 04:48PM

Rachel Weisz No majibu