1. I asked God for a bike. But I know God doesn't work that way. So I aliiba a bike and asked for forgiveness.
2. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag wewe down and beat wewe with experience.
3. Going to church doesn't make wewe Christian even zaidi then standing in a karakana makes wewe a car.
4. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. Its still on the orodha though.
5. war does not determine who is right- only who is left.
6. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, please notify....." I put DOCTOR.
7.Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at nyumbani even if wewe wish they were.
8. I thought I wanted a career- turns out all I wanted was paychecks.
9. At a train station a train stops. At a bus station a bus stops. At my desk, I have a work station. Thats where my work stops.
10. When tempted to fight moto with moto remember the moto department usually uses water.
11. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
12. You're never too old to learn something extremely stupid.
13. I'm not crazy- I'm just mentally insane.
14. Don't die. Its bad for your health.
15. I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured kwa a white papa au if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
16. why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for miss america?