101 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten dakika intervals
throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people wewe can get
to jiunge in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department kwa sampling all the
spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as wewe see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW,
especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I
think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off
and turn the volumes to “10″.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen
wewe in so long!…” etc. See if they play along to avoid
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask
yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk,
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re
taking it for a “test drive.”
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about
five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store
as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look
mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. songesha “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll
only invite them in if they bring pillows from kitanda and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what wewe can “catch” from
the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around
saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!”
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello”
29. When someone asks if wewe need help, begin to cry and ask,
“Why won’t wewe people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired
employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do wewe have any
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys kwa setting up a full scale
battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping gari races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while
squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him ” I
need some tampons!!”
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over juu of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would wewe be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet
chakula aisle, etc.
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of machungwa, chungwa juisi on the ground, leading to the
46. When someone steps away from their gari to look at
something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until wewe get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker,
assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and
relax. If the store has a chakula court, buy a soft drink; explain
that wewe don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little
umbrella in it.
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice
possible “sex and candy”
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your
head and walk around the store casually.
53. Leave small sacrifices au gifts in the hands of the
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two au three people are walking ahead of you, run
between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror
while wewe pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes.
(Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly
ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act
as spastic as possible.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and
women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your gari with boxes of condoms, and watch
everyone’s jaws drop when wewe attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse
through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare
them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you
and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is
breaking up with wewe and wewe begin crying “How could you
do this to me? I thought wewe loved me! I knew there was
another girl, but I thought I had won. wewe kissed ME
darling.” Then act as though wewe are being beaten and fall onto
the ground screaming and having convulsions.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and
begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good bessie.”
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of
shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the
boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every
perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another
girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way.
“hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).” When the boy
shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way.
“hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).”
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples
carts when they don’t realize it!
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of
super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean
in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front
of your nose and saying “Oh god, your over powering the
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 mwaka olds.
73. In the chakula aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly
songesha your head to the right, then swing your head to the left
as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the
ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like
crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was
the biggest Cockrouch I’ve ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!!
hujambo look, there’s another one!!!” Then Repeat.
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat.
Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a
prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man.” to
people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your
Marafiki up and down aisles trying to run over them with those
electric cars. Make sure to tell your Marafiki to act like they
don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for
toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend
that your a cowboy, etc.. And If a little kid comes over
wanting to use it, start barking at them until
they run away crying.
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind
customers and “accidentally” hit the people instead of your
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say
“Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter
Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of
french fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say
“Oh, to go”. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you
say “Oh, This is because I’m gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from
Caldors, but not Walmart. People who are gay are just like
everyone else your know. wewe digust me” Then walk away
mumbling to yourself. If your a guy, try to act as valley- girl-
like as wewe can
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people
asking where the rash cream is because your family and all
your Marafiki seem to have a rash too.
84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your
“multiple personalities”. Have an English man, a Southern
person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 mwaka old
girl all at the same time. wewe have to use accents. They should
sound like this: “Great idea good fellow, we shall have a jolly
good time.(English)” “Look, oall I wanna do, is wok ta
Stawbucks and git a cawfee(New York)” Etc.
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms
and legs around like your having some kind of massive
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the
87. Stick your arm in your koti, jacket and suspiciously start to
leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your
walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to
go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then
quickly look around wewe to see who’s watching and run away
as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING wewe see on the tips of your finger,
your nose, your forehead, and the juu of your head while
imba the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that
someone istrying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over,
start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little
attention” Then run away crying.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while,
start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don’t look away, just
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in
my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your
hands over your ears, fly yell head around and start screaming
“NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO
NO NO NO!!!!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the
eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a
zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t
light the zippo, just hold it closed.
95. Light a match under a spinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I
warned wewe never to come back here. Wait here while i go get
my shot gun”. Then walk away.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my
god it is!!! I haven’t seen wewe in so long!!!!” Then kiss him.
Then slap and him say “Why didn’t wewe ever call me??” Then
walk away. Much zaidi affective if you’re a guy.
98. Stand inayofuata to a maniquin and pretend that your a
mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as
possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your
watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get
paid enough to do this”
99. Start imba oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have wewe seen
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.