Rosario Vampire Fan-Fiction: Mizore "companion character"

Mr_Fanfic posted on Sep 23, 2011 at 06:09AM
What started out for me as a significant moe for Mizore Shirayuki has transformed into an arbitrary necessity to hypothetically redirect her depressing character development; in regards to her stalker-obsession with Tsukune Aono. This has become a conveniently effective excuse to further develop my companion character for Mizore.
Before a more in-depth research into Mizore Shirayuki’s character development I imagined a silent, perhaps nerdy, male student with telekinesis, for ignorance of better options. Mizore encounters him randomly outside of class and he soon befriends Tsukune and aids his harem in battles (usually with rocks he carries in a small pouch). One day he decides to come to terms with his feelings for Mizore and inquires Tsukune as to how he could convince Mizore to cast aside her obsession with Tsukune, and in that conversation, realizes his perfect situation. By this time he is already good friends with Mizore and has distracted her from her general stalking of Tsukune on more than one occasion. He meets Mizore in a park and begins a casual conversation which he eases onto the topic of Tsukune, and eventually makes implicit confessions of love which end with him saying that he cares for her too much to let her be a hopeless stalker for the rest of her life; this is mainly an attempt to seem less selfish by seeming compassionate and concerned for Mizore.
After further researching Mizore Shirayuki’s development I largely scrapped this idea. Since the yokai of Rosario+Vampire are all based off mythical Japanese monsters a companion character with telekinesis could not be a yokai and therefore couldn’t be a fellow student. I also decided that since the seasons seem rather short at only 13 episodes each, and because Mizore will likely marry only a few years after graduation if not sooner, the traditional slow progression of the relationship would likely take too long. While most fundamental aspects of the companion character remained unchanged, I decided that he couldn’t be a yokai or a student at Yokai Academy, and instead of a telekinetic, he would be a conduit. A conduit is a variation on a telekinetic that can manipulate energy rather than matter. He would appear to Tsukune before his senior year and acquaint himself almost immediately with Tsukune and his harem. After discovering Tskune’s situation, he would reveal to Mizore (and eventually the others) his powers, and how, through his newest powers, he discovered the truth behind true love. He mentally searched the globe for a possible soulmate, a search that led him here, and has recently discovered that his unknown love interest was Mizore. When revealing himself to Mizore, he taps into her nerves and shows how he knows he is in love with her by converting her chemical energy into sound waves, as well as his own; showing that the soundwaves made from their chemical energy waves were a perfect fifth (or perfect harmony).
After this thought I found that there was a yokai species that was loose enough to allow multiple power sets, bringing back the possibility of a telekinetic or conduit that was also a yokai. This leaves my two versions of a companion character for Mizore Shirayuki open to merging, taking the most realistic (for a fan-fiction about such a story) and/or entertaining aspects of each version to create an ideal character. From here, I look to you for help.

Rosario Vampire 39 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...