Rosario Vampire How did wewe find Rosario Vampire

Senkagami posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 10:51PM
Hi everyone! I want to ask you: How did you hear of Rosario vampire, And if you enjoy that you found this anime.
I personally found it by pure accident, knowing anything about it, and I'm extremely happy that I found him!
I was depressed when this anime (manga) brought me smile on face and that I love him so much!
 Hi everyone! I want to ask you: How did wewe hear of Rosario vampire, And if wewe enjoy that wewe found
last edited on Feb 25, 2012 at 10:52PM

Rosario Vampire 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Azur_Fenix said…
lol to be honest, by pure accident lol, i happen to have found it in a manga magazine, and thought to my self interesting, lol and well i googled it and found the anime and manga and well got hooked on it
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nick0379 said…
i found it while searching animenewsnetwork for a new series to watch. it had a different name and cute girls so i said sure why not, and then i just fell in love i couldnt get enough of it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Paddyosmiley said…
Netflix.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tiggah said…
I was watching High School of the Dead on YouTube, and then that’s when R+V popped up in my suggested videos...I knew immediately after watching the first episode, that R+V would be the greatest anime ever =D!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DE4DLIESTP0NY said…
My friend trolled me, but i also liked it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Frakie4 said…
I came across it by pure accident on Netflix one day. The first girlfriend I had back in high school used to bite me on the neck all the time. Plus I love female Vampires, so it was a sure hit with me off the bat. I sympathize with tsukune a lot. Moka will win the battle for his heart, the Vampire always wins.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fantassy said…
big smile
I forgot where i got it from but when i watched the first anime i know it was a great anime.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita philstunder said…
Netflix after I watched it a read the manga it was the first manga I had ever read