Rosario Vampire ENGLISH DUB!!!

succubusgirl posted on Oct 02, 2010 at 02:38PM
Hey, everyone, guess what?! I don't know a bunch about it (actually I just found out) but Funimation has lisenced R+V!!!
Here's the cast:
Tsukune: Yuri Lowenthal
Moka: Stephenie Sheh
Kurumu: Laura Bailey
Yukari: Coleen O'Shaughnessey
Mizore: Kate Higgins
Gin: Crispin Freeman
It sounds awesome, right?!
It's supposed to come out some time in 2011, and I can't wait!

Rosario Vampire 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Echo19KidDragon said…
laugh
OMG!!! THAT...IS BETTER THAN PIE!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita R_and_V said…
2011... where did you get the info?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita roffle said…
It's all over the internet. Just search "rosario vampire funimation". Bunch of articles about it will come up.

Yeah, it's due 2011.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ginei_werewolf said…
indeed can't wait
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lelouch000 said…
Yea i herad they did too
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita OTAKU77 said…
laugh
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita i_heart_moca said…
o77 thave said that many times b4
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pikagirl541 said…
big smile
I SO have to get it! I've been hoping for the past 2 years there would be and an English dub.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mr_Fanfic said…
I saw the Eng-Dub trailer and for the most part I like it, but once I realized who Kate Higgins was I had my doubts. I kinda expected Mizore to have a hollow voice and that is NOT her strongsuit.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
funimation.com has the first 4 episodes in English, and you don't even have to pay!
Review part 1: The parents sound a bit overly expressive, perhaps they wanted to try something new.

I'm disappointed by bus driver's voice. It isn't as low and gritty as I anticipated and honestly doesn't fit the creepy character.

Tsukune sounds kinda effeminate, but it's still not that bad.

Moka's voice is EXCELLENT! Her speech is a little aloof at times though. If her pitch was a bit lower I think it could work well for Mizore. Before I saw the English dub trailer I was expecting her to have that squeaky voice and I'm SO glad she doesn't.

Nekonome sounds just like a 30-year-old woman with a teaching degree, even if the voice doesn't seem to be the best fit for her look.

I'm sure most of you already know about this, but I find it awkward that Kurumu is the only student not wearing a uniform. I guess for the sake of mass production I can forgive that.

I didn't expect Saizo to have the voice he does, but it fits him very well. Dude has the punkass attitude down as well. In his monster form... I just don't think the double-voice work well given the plot. I have a feeling that Dan Green did his monster voice.

Inner Moka sounds even more mature that I thought. She almost sounds masculine. I can't really say whether or not this is a bad thing though.
Kurumu also sounds great. The voice actress nails Kurumu's unique proto-tsundere attitude, although a bit more girly than I imagined her sounding. She also has a tendency to make jokes about her boobs.

Mizore's voice is surprisingly fitting given the only other characters I've heard voiced by Kate Higgins. It's not as good as I hoped but it could have been WAY worse.