Saved kwa the kengele Lisa and Zack and Jessie. Kissy Kissy

sbtb2w7 posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 07:53PM
What is the point. I mean they kiss each other and it is never talked about again and the same with Zack and Jessie.

Saved kwa the kengele 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oneshyguy46 said…
hmmm
Well the whole issue with Zack + Jessie was resolved at the end of the episode. The relationship with Lisa though was a bit unsettling. The episode ends with Lisa and Zack still wanting to have a relationship. I think the writers knew at that moment knew that Jessie and Kelly were going to leave the series and they wanted to add a new storyline they go on with for a couple of more episodes. I guess they thought It wouldnt work out and they decided to leave that idea all together and just add a new character. Just speaking my mind lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Uza_chan said…
sad
Yeah, that was very... open. I mean, yeah, it's a "kid's show", but that doesn't mean they can add a whole new story-line and then throw it out the window without even a second thought. Zack and Lisa had always been close and I personally might be a bit biased when saying that they should've pursued the relationship a bit more or at least given it a proper ending. But whatever I guess :P At least the actors really were in a relationship~
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shannon1982 said…
Yeah, I think that was weird how that was dropped after only one episode. I may be a Zack/Kelly fan, but Zack/Lisa should have at least dated for a few episodes. But that was a very confusing season because of Kelly and Jessie leaving the show and Tori coming on board.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beth1127 said…
I've always liked Zack/Kelly, but after seeing the Zack/Lisa relationship episode, I really started liking that relationship. Zack and Lisa had known each other since before high school. I think they should have gone steady.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita l-razz79 said…
I've honestly always been a fan of Zack and Jessie, just because they've been friends for so long and understand one another. Zack understands Jessie very deeply and even convinced her that her father's new, younger fiance, wasn't so bad. And also made her realize that she's a good dancer, and even became her dance partner. Then, she took those sleeping drugs and got addicted, and he talked her out of them. It can be just a "friend" thing, but just seems a bit deeper IMO, at times. I'm a bit surprized they didn't date, at least for while.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita