Sex and the City SATC video - problem?

Nav posted on May 27, 2007 at 08:33PM
I uploaded most of the videos, and I'm told that there's some sort of problem with them.
However, whenever I try them, it's a white screen that turns into the video after a while.
So either you just have to wait, or I'm seeing something different... What do you say?

Sex and the City 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dreamer1125 said…
I'm not getting a white screen-- I'm getting a message saying that dailymotion viewers have tagged the videos as showing explicit content so they're now blocked. It would be fabulous if it's a problem you could fix! Thanks for all the great videos.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nav said…
I think most of the videos I uploaded aren't from Dailymotion... Any specifics you remember?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kathiria82 said…
Well whenever I try to watch it tells me that the videos have been removed due to explicit content.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kidz2359 said…
I can't find an SATC video that is not blocked due to explicit content. If the first word is "sex", it's usually explicit. But it says that they are blocked from dailymotion. How do we get our videos back?
That's just weird. They're not even *on* Dailymotion! Anyhoo, you can always search www.tudou.com for the episodes - That's what I did.
I'll try to see what I can do.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita addie said…
but it's chinese isn't it?? can't find the episodes there...
my problem is that the episodes need about 12hours to load.. but the first season works!!
thanks anyway
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mizdorkylicius said…
i cant see the vids from first season and most of second season
HELP!
Uploaded new video links for seasons 1-3. Tell me if these work for you, will ya? :)

Anyone experience problems with other seasons?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dreamer1125 said…
I wasn't able to see most of the episodes from seasons 4-6 either. Thanks for trying again with seasons 1-3, though! I haven't tried them out yet but I'm going to do that now. You're an angel for fixing this stuff!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livvie_bee said…
How come they stop after 2 minutes?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Elliferr said…
please could you get the season 6 episode 2 video working on here because i've tried everything and it just won't work. thank you!
Uploaded SATC Season 6 Ep 2 - Enjoy :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fashionfuture said…
I watched all of season 1 and they all work and work quickly Thanks ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jessy2792 said…
They work just fine for me... I wish I could get it to play in full screen mode, but other than that it's great.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dang579 said…
u people are all sex addicts
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita asdqwe1 said…
It is curious that our own offenses should seem so much less heinous than the offenses of others. I suppose the reason is that we know all the circumstances that have occasioned them and so manage to excuse in ourselves what we cannot excuse in others. We turn our attention away from our own defects, and when we are forced by untoward events to consider them, find it easy to condone them. For all I know we are right to do this; they are part of us and we must accept the link good and bad in ourselves together.
But when we come to judge others, it is not by ourselves as we really are that we judge them, but by an image link that we have formed of ourselves fro which we have left out everything that offends our vanity or would discredit us link in the eyes of the world. To take a trivial instance: how scornful we are when we catch someone out telling a lie; but who can say that he has never told not one, but a hundred?
There is not much to choose link between men. They are all a hotchpotch of greatness and littleness, of virtue and vice, of nobility and baseness. Some have more strength of character, or more opportunity, and so in one direction or another give their instincts freer play, but potentially they are the same. For my part, I do not think I am any better or any worse than most people, but I know that if I set down every action in my life and every thought that has crossed my mind, the world would consider me a monster of depravity. The knowledge that these reveries are common to all men should inspire one with tolerance to oneself as well as to others. It is well also if they enable us to look upon our fellows, even the most eminent and respectable, with humor, and if they lead us to take ourselves not too seriously.

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita