Skulduggery Pleasant Best part in the book

Yosh-chan posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 09:24AM
Can be any book. :) Just add the spoiler warning.. Or just say from wich book.

I liked the ending of the first book! ^^ The one where Skulduggery says something like; "You have that something, Valkyrie.. I don't know what it is. When I look at you it's like.."
Stephanie: "Do I remind you when you were on this age?"
Skulduggery: "Well, no. I was about to say that there's something really annoying about you, and sometimes I even doubt you're sense, but still I'm going to teach you. I like it when there's someone following me like a puppy. It prop up my self-confidence."

Sorry for the bad english.. I'm from Finland so I don't know exactly how it goes in English... <.<'
last edited on Jul 27, 2008 at 11:37AM

Skulduggery Pleasant 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MaliceButterfly said…
laugh
my fav part was a little after that...

cant you get over yourself for just one second
if only that were possible
for a guy with no internal organs youv quite the ego
and for a girl how cant even stand up without falling over your quite the crittic...what a team we are
Valkyrie22 commented…
i upendo all the close mo's that skulduggery and val have is so cute zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vlkyryexs said…
my favorite part is in the last battle of the first book, when skulduggery was very worryed about stephany, and he took her in her arms, so beautifull :), sorry about my bad english, i am from spain
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aren13 said…
smile
my fave part is when stephanie first meets skulduggery.
"Mr pleasant, you're a skeleton."
"Ah yes, back to the crux of the matter. Yes I am, as you say, a skeleton. I've been one for a few years now."
"am I going mad?"
"I hope not."
"So you're real? You actually exist?"
"Presumably."
"You mean you're not sure if you exist or not?"
"I'm fairly certain. I mean, I could be wrong. I could be some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my imagination."
"You might be a figment of your own imagination?"
"Stranger things have happened, and do with alarming regularities."
lol!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vlkyryexs said…
heart
I think I got a new fav part, The whole 38th chapter: "Back at the window again" in Death Bringer. It's so sweet, so Valduggery hinted xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita superstar510 said…
big smile
aren13 thats my favourite part too!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Smileygirl244 said…
smile
I have two, the in tire of 'the wisdom of lend cohen' in book 6 and the entire of 'my twilight' also book 6 I just LOVE fletchers insults! X