Sonic Babies Baby Sonic Re:2

babyshadow posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 08:01PM
soon amy came back.sonic immediantly saw her and crawled up 2 her.then wanted 2 be picked up.amy could tell.this was because sonic was holding his hands up.amy picked him up and cradled him.amy:i bet ur thirsty!she walked over to the table.she gave sonic a bottle full of milk.sonic kicked it away.amy:sonic!drink ur milk!sonic refused.amy:i have np choice.she sat on the couch and pulled his diaper down.sonic squirmed knowing what was going 2 happen.amy then spanked him 10 times.then 4 another punishment gave him a pill and he started pooping in his diaper right away.sonic started 2 cry.amy:u r staying in that diaper until u behave and drink ur milk!she put him in his crib.sonic sat in the crib crying 4 30 minutes.when amy finally came.sonic was jumping up and down 2 be changed.amy jsut picked him up,and looked at him.she looked at him more.sonic was confused.amy:u r so cute!!!she finally yelled.sonic started 2 cry.he didnt like yelling.amy finally changed sonic and gave him milk.sonic had 2 drink it.so he did.after he finished his milk he was picked up by amy.the time was 7:00.amy picked him up,and walked into the bathroom. mmmm......sonic is gonna get a bath...:D u probaly r guessing that there is gonna be mayhem...hehehe..lots of it...trust me.anyway,reply and become a fan of me!the more ppl that do,the faster i work! :D P.S. yes......each chapter will be long..count on it.

Sonic Babies No majibu