Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Shrugs and lays down watching the camp entrance)I don't know. What are warriors suppose to do when both the leader and deputy are out?-Juniperleaf
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Well we could see if camp needs tidying up or we could nap or just sit here and jabber like birds •laughs• I forgot that you are still new to the warrior thing
Tigerfang
(Smiles)Right, and I don't want to seem like I'm a sloucher. We might as well tidy up.-Juniperleaf
Fine fine •licks his paw and gets up• where shall we start?
Tigerfang
(Gets up and stretches) lets go see if Streamripple needs anything.-Juniperleaf
•nods and starts off towards streamripple•
Tigerfang

•was watching the camp from a sunny spot•
Streamripple
(Follow s him, waving her tail as they got near the elder) hello Streamripple, how are you doing?-Juniperleaf
*nods to them* oh I'm doing fine just relaxing *purrs*
Stream ripple
Glad to hear that (Purrs)we were wondering if you needed anything.-Juniperleaf
hmmmm some new mouse would do me well *purrs* if that isn't to much
Streamripple

*twitches his tail in amusement*
Tigerfang
(Purrs and shakes head) not at all (looks to Tigerfang for him to go and get it.)-Juniperleaf
•gives her a look before padding off•
Tigerfang

•watches amused• got that tom wrapped around your paws don't you?
Streamripple
(Smiles watching him leave)Oh I wouldn't say that. (Purrs and turns back to the elder)So how's retirement treating you?-Juniperleaf
treating me well I get o sun and sleep all day it's a cats dream •purrs•
streamripple
(Smiles)Are you missing the patrolling and hunting?-Juniperleaf
Maybe just a tad •purrs• but it's nice not having to do much
Streamripple
I guess. (Purrs)I'm still trying to get use to the whole thing. Being a warrior always seems to keep you on your paws.-Juniperleaf
•nods and laughs• yea it seems to do that doesn't it? •stretches• I've gotten to old to do that daily
Streamripple
(Purrs)Well I'm sure you deserve your rest.-Juniperleaf
•nods in agreement• so what made you pad after that sly tom? •looks at her curiously•
Streamripple
(Blinks and blushes a bit)Um well it wasn't intentional.-Juniperleaf
•snorts in amusment• it wasn't intentional?
Streamripple
(Shakes head)Not at all. It just sort of happened when he was helping me with my fighting. We just grew close.-Juniperleaf
So that's where you two always vanish off two •purrs•
Streamripple
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Smiles a little embarrassed)Well yeah. He didn't have an apprentice so he offered to help me out. But now that he is busy with chillpaw, we might have to wait.-Juniperleaf
I'm sure he can fit you into his busy day of training I mean you two are mates right?
Streamripple
(Nods)Yes, but I think that his main focus should just be on Chillpaw. He should put forth his effort in training her and not worrying to save energy to teach me.-Juniperleaf
Ah well do what you want then I think it's just as important that you learn how to fight and survive like the apprentices learn •purrs• but I'm just an old lonely tom
Streamripple
(Smiles at him)What about you, Streamripple, did you ever pad after any special she-cat?-Juniperleaf
•looks a bit awkward and nods• yea..I did
Streamripple
(Ears perk up)Oh? Who was she?-Juniperleaf
They are gone now it doesn't really matter...•stretches•
Streamripple
It still helps to keep her memory around. Who was she? did you two have kits together?-Juniperleaf
Mistybreeze was my second mate..we had 3 kits they are all gone. My first love...I don't like to talk about that one •smiles weakly• but we had 2 kits together
Streamripple
(Wait Mistybreeze? That doesn't seem to add up XD)

Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. Well what about the two kits? Did they grow up to be warriors? Um if you don't mind me asking-Juniperleaf
well I'm just assuming she is done but idk :D

*shakes his head* they both died as apprentices..Oakpaw was my sons name and Silverpaw was my daughters *sighs* they shouldn't have died..
Streamripple
(Frowns)I'm sorry, Streamripple.-Juniperleaf
*nods* its okay..so what about you? i dont know much about your past did you have a mate or kits?
Streamripple
(Lowers ears)Oh... Um... (Shuffles paws)-Juniperleaf
thats not a very clear answer but if you dont wanna tell me i dont mind *rolls onto his back*
Streamripple
I don't mind, it's just really hard to talk about. (Sighs) I was actually forced to bare a rogues kits, it was a difficult birthing, of which I had three kits, none survived though. Before the kits were born me an Galewing where mates, but we soon just became friends after.-Juniperleaf
*gets back onto his stomach* ahhh i see..do you still think about having kits?
Streamripple
(Thinks about the kits that she could be carrying now)I do and I don't actually. I'm just... I'm just scared that it'll go exactly like last time...-Juniperleaf
I'm sure it will be better then what happened in the past
Streamripple
(Sighs)I suppose you"re right.-Juniperleaf
Experience Juiniperleaf experience •purrs•
Streamripple
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
(hey)
(Hey Smart!)

I guess... But I can't help but feel like I'll lose my kits again.-Juniperleaf
its a hard feeling to get over *sighs* but you just move on
Stream ripple
Sorry for bringing it up, Streamripple.-Juniperleaf