Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24201-24250 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Just you two wait! *huffs lightly and lays her head on her paws* Once I'm a warrior and able to take down even my dad I'll be sure to get back at you for this. -Bloodpaw

*thrusts him slightly faster and rubs his member* -Scorchgaze

I'm glad they get along so well. -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
Oh come on i was just messing with you! •says grooming the top of her head before laying his head down besides her•
Foxpaw

•shakes his head amused• I will beleive it when I see it for myself. •purrs• The day the great Skyheart is defeated would be a stay.
Tanglepaw

•moans louder as he gets close to finishing and pricks his shoulders as he finishes releasing his grip slightly panting heavily•
Tigerfang

•nods• Imagine if they hated each other.
Flintstirpe
If my mom can kick his ass so can I! -Bloodpaw

*pants into his neck as he finishes deep in him* So good...-Scorchgaze

I couldn't stand it. -Treetail
Going to choke him out next time? *says leaning against her yawning*
Foxpaw

*gets to his paws* Well im done eating were you two going to nap or something?
Tanglepaw

*moans as he finishes inside of him gapsing heavily* S-starclan i cant beleive im getting used to this..
Tigerfang

We would have to cuff them over the ears. *Laughs* Would you be willing to put a paw on our little warriors?
Flinstripe
Yeah maybe. I'm not super tired, but there's not much else to do right now. -Bloodpaw

*licks his forehead* Well I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself more and more. -Scorchgaze

I don't know if I could. You be the strict dad! -Treetail
Oh alright well ima going to see if i can get on another patrol before the sun sets. *says padding out of the den*
Tanglepaw

*watches him go and licks Bloodpaws cheek* I missed this den you know.
Foxpaw

*nods moving out from under him and flops onto his stomach*
Tigerfang

Oh you coward! *ucffs him playfuly*
Flintstirpe
See you later! *peers around the den* It is pretty nice in here. -Bloodpaw

*chuckles slightly* That worn out? -Scorchgaze

How am I a coward?! -Treetail
*moves his paws over her slowly starting to massage her back muscles* I still kind of prefer the outside instead of the cave den. *says amused and licks her cheek again* But its still nice here.
Foxpaw

*looks around not spotting Scorchgaze or Falconstar and lets out a huff before heading to the warriors den*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Well ofcourse i am i mean look at you! Making me put alot of effort to not make myself to loud!
Tigerfang

Becuase you are to weak to punish the kits you cant let them push you around!
Flinstripe
Was the new camp really that nice? -Bloodpaw

*Notices him heading to the warriors den* You okay Tanglepaw? -Treetail

Awww but I brought us all the way out here. You should be as loud as you want. -Scorchgaze
I think it was pretty good. *says snuggling up yawning again* It was open and always a breath of fresh air. *says moving moving his paws to wrap around her holding her*
Foxpaw

*looks over at him and pads over* Uh yea.. i just have alot on my mind.
Tanglepaw

*laughs* If only that was the case.
Tigerfang
*licks his forehead* That sounds nice. It'd be cool if we could just move the whole clan there. -Bloodpaw

Wanna help us out real quick? I'm sure that'll take your mind off things. -Treetail

You definitely could! -Scorchgaze
*purrs and looks at her* Id love it if they would somehow move everyone to the other camp. *says amused* It's super open with enough space plus we could just claim both the territorys rights?
Foxpaw

Uh sure i guess. *says* what were you two doing?
Tanglepaw

Just cleaning some moss.
Flintstripe

*cuffs him* maybe one day.
Tigerfang

That's what I was thinking. If any leader could make it happen it'd be Falconstar. -Bloodpaw

Yeah we're changing out the bedding. -Treetail

I just want you to be able to enjoy yourself without holding back. -Scorchgaze
He would take some convincing but im sure someone could do it. *closes his eyes* Trust me the otehr camp is much nicer and fresher then this cave.
Foxpaw

Oh okay should i get some moss or did you two already gather it?
Flintstripe

Oh trust me when i say this i was enjoying it. *purrs*
Tigerfang
Well I'll ask Falconstar if he ever planned for something like a full move and take over. -Bloodpaw

We already grabbed quite a bit. -Treetail

I'm glad. I like seeing you enjoy yourself. -Scorchgaze
Take over? *says blinking his eyes open and shifts a bit* Why would he take over?
Foxpaw

Oh okay ill ust help you two then. *says grabbing some moss and starts to swap out nest*
Tanglepaw

*watches him and looks at his mate*You think he is okay?
Flintstripe

*purrs getting to his paws and heads into the water to clean himself*
Tigerfang
I mean both territories, goof. -Bloodpaw

*shrugs slightly* Should we press the issue? -Treetail

*follows after him* The water feels amazing with this heat. -Scorchgaze
OH! *purrs and leans against her again* I thought you ment in another way. *says closing his eyes again*
FOxpaw

*shrugs* he is your kin. *says looks at Tanglepaw*
Flintstripe

THe water is great not to cold.
Tigerfang
*rests her head on her paws and closes her eyes* -Bloodpaw

*Nods slightly and turns to his younger cousin* Are you feeling okay? -Treetail

Perfect to relax your muscles. -Scorchgaze
•leans on her before falling asleep•
Foxpaw

•blinks looking up at them• uh yeh kinda..just have a lot on my mind.
Tanglepaw

Oh very true even though I’m not a fan of water or climbing. •purrs•
Tigerfang
Just know that if you ever need to talk we're around. -Treetail

I think you look great in the water though. -Scorchgaze
Oh okay thanks Treetallil...well to be honest I guess I’m having some love issues..
Tanglepaw

That’s because you can see my muscles since my fur is pushed down•
Tigerfang
Ahh. She-cat love issues or tom love issues? They're more different than you'd think. -Treetail

Exactly. The view is amazing. -Scorchgaze
*nods* Well she cat love. *says looking at him amused* Though i dont know how much you two could help.
Flintstripe

*climps out of the water amused crouching down flexing his body*
Tigerfang
*shrugs slightly* I'm bisexual so I could be of greater help than this one. *flicks his tail playfully towards his mate* -Treetail

Show off. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
Uh well..I dont know the cat i like seems to be intrested in someone else..*says wearily*
Tanglepaw

*chomps on his mates tail playfully* Rude.
Flintstripe

*laughs and shakes out his fur* Says you.
Tigerfang
Yeah that's a tough one. Have you told them how you feel? It may help to let them know. -Treetail

What's that supposed to mean huh? *Moves beside him and bumps him playfully* -Scorchgaze
I mean ive told her...but there is somone else in the way...that i feel like she likes more..
Tanglepaw

Means have you looked at yourself? Deputy muscles.
Tigerfang
Why's that? You're a good kid, I'm sure she must like you on some level. -Treetail

Mmm well you can look all you want. -Scorchgaze
Well as a friend..•huffs narrowing his eyes• I just don’t see what she sees in Foxpaw. •huffs our finally•
Tanglepaw

Will do. •says amused starting to groom himself•
Tigerfang
Kind of figured it was Bloodpaw you were talking about. Well, are you certain your feelings for her aren't just because she's one of the only she-cats your age to choose from? -Treetail

*joins him out of the water and helps to wash his fur* -Scorchgaze
Are you sure Flintstripe was the right one for you just because he was the only gay tom who was your age? *Snaps back in response*
Tanglepaw

*looks at Treetail with a raised eye surprise from outburst from Tanglepaw*
Flinstripe

*purrs* Bought time deputy i was starting to think you might try to become a fish.
Tigerfang
Well I like both she-cats and toms so I could have taken a pick from multiple cats and Flintstripe didn't even know I was interested in toms as well when he developed feelings for me. Our friendship happened to develop beyond just that. I'm just trying to help you think of all the possibilities, Tanglepaw. -Treetail

The water just feels good on my old bones. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
*huffs going back to his bedding fixing up the nest* Sorry...im just frustrated..
Tanglepaw

Yet your old bones can ping me down so easily.
Tigerfang
It's all right. It's understandable I just wish there was something that I could tell you to say that would just make it all work out. You two could just share her. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Treetail

They work well when they need to. *licks his head* So now what? -Scorchgaze
Share her? •tilts his head confused• What do you mean by sharing her?
Tanglepaw

Oh that’s true. •says before looking up• well it’s pretty late..do you think we should head back?
Tigerfang
Like you both date her. -Treetail

Probably. Get you in your comfortable nest for the night. -Scorchgaze
Do cats do that..?* *says sittng down curiosly* How would that even work?
Tanglepaw

Yea my old bones cant handle being this active anymore. *teases*
Tigerfang
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
(heya!)
Hey it's been a minute! Work as had me hella busy

*shrugs* I mean you're all young so it's not like you're going to become mates soon. She could go on dates with the both of you. You could take turns taking her out. -Treetail

Well let's get you back to your nest. *nudges him lightly* Tomorrow how about we go hunting just you and I. -Scorchgaze
All good I’m sure everyone is busy with life in general 😂

•thinks about it deeply before nodding his head slowly• I guess that could work..•nudges him amused• you sure know a lot about relationships.
Tanglepaw

Mhmm don’t be to pushy with me. •teases
Tigerfang
I've had more than my fair share of relationships. More than I'd like to admit. But on the bright side I'm in a happy stable relationship now. *cuffs him playfully* Who knows, maybe you'll be in the first three cat relationship one day. -Treetail

Oh I'm not. *licks his ear softly* -Scorchgaze
•pads into camp and heads towards the warriors den• well off we go then.
Tigerfang

•gives him a look• I mean I’d rather have her to myself...but who knows..
Tanglepaw
*scoffs lightly* If she's anything like her mother...well I guess our mother, she might not be against the idea. But I'm just messing with you. -Treetail

*stretches out in the nest, closing his eyes with a sigh of comfort* Best feeling in the world. -Scorchgaze
•gives him an off putting look• yea I forget that you are her brother..and I hope you are. •huffs and stretches• well she is sleeping in the medicine den again it seems so I’m going to head to my nest.
Tanglepaw

Mhmm good night deputy.
Tigerfang
Have a good night, Tanglepaw. *nudges his mate* We should probably get some rest too. -Treetail

Night. *licks his head before drifting off to sleep* -Scorchgaze
I suppose so I was have to much fun listening to you corrupt that poor tom. “Teases•
Flintstripe

•closes his eyes drifting off•
Tigerfang
Corrupt?! How dare you. *tugs on his ear playfully* I was just giving advice. -Treetail
I mean love your advice can be hit or miss. *laughs* Now come on the kits are waiting for us.
Flintstripe
Yeah yeah yeah. *heads for the nursery* -Treetail

Time skip?