Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25651-25700 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*hurries after him* Oh whatever! I'm not a sore loser I just know I deserve to win. -Bloodpaw

*shakes his head in amusement and follows them* No claws and biting. Just thought I'd remind you two. -Darkmist

I was building suspense. *chuckles* -Treetail

Actually I think all the cats you bicker with left this camp. So actually you're good. *waves his tail at Swamppaw* -Scorchgaze

Nah I'm good. I just needed to say it once. *touches their noses, looking into his eyes happily* I love you. -Sweetbriar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*moves his paws around her and squeezes her tightly* I love you Berryfrost. *says before laughing a bit at a thought* Also i think we should try to avoid Sweetbriar sleeping in our nest a bit i had Treetail come up to me and ask if the three of us were a thing.
STrongbreeze

If you deserve to win then you should win Bloodpaw. *says flicking her nose with his tail* Im not going to lose to you. *says casting a determined look back at her*
Tanglepaw

You are the absolute worst. *laughs*
Flintstripe

Purrfect then. *says amused looking over at the new apprentice* He sure is skiddish.
Tigerfang

*looks over at them waving his tail back and moves over to them* Uh...S-scorchgaze..Merryberry told me i should go get some juniperberries...But i dont know where they are..and she is busy so she cant show me.
Swamppaw
We'll see about that. Don't get too cocky. -Bloodpaw

But you love me though. -Treetail

Well you're in luck, I happen to know exactly where she gets all her herbs from. *smiles at him gently* Come on and I'll show you. -Scorchgaze
If anyone is getting cocky here it’s Bloodpaw she always says how she will always win. •points out•
Tanglepaw

Ofcourse I love you so much. Even though I feel like I’m mates with a kitten sometimes.
Flintstripe

•perks up slightly• Really? Thanks!
Swamppaw

•gets to his paws• Well I think I’ll grabs Some cats while you do hat good luck.
Tigerfang
My ma and pa say you should always go into things with confidence. -Bloodpaw

I don't think I'm that much like a kitten. -Treetail

*nods and starts the way out of camp* So how are you feeling about everything? -Scorchgaze
Well i dont see how that would make it any less cocky. Right pa? *says nudging his father*
Tanglepaw

Uh huh whatever you think you sneaky kit. *Teases him*
Flintstripe

Uhhh little overwhelmed i guess..But i think im getting used to it.
Swamppaw
It's not cocky it's confident! -Bloodpaw

I don't know if I want to argue with Hushpool and Skyheart's kit. That may not be a fight I win. *teases as he stops at the hollow* All right, ready up you two. -Darkmist

*tugs his ear playfully* So how do you think your sister is doing? -Treetail

Most apprentices tend to feel that way, medicine cat apprentices more so. How have you been getting along with Merryberry? -Scorchgaze
*rolls his eyes and moves to the center crouching down preparing himself*
Tanglepaw

Well last time i saw her she was in tears so hopefully she is getting an apology from our leader.
Flintstripe

Yeah...And i think we are getting along she is quiet.
Swamppaw
*crouches and watches him closely, waiting for him to make a move* -Bloodpaw

I certainly hope so. He's already put her through a lot. -Treetail

She's always been that way. Soft spoken, but very wise. -Scorchgaze
*bunches his legs before leaping at her quickly*
Tanglepaw

Agreed. Well any other rumours while you were out there gossiping?
Flintstripe

Really? I guess makes sense she is really smart i just wish she would talk more so it wouldnt be so lonely.
Swamppaw
*slips under him and slams up into his stomach* -Bloodpaw

No more yet, but I'll be sure to keep you posted. -Treetail

Well don't hesitate to come talk with the rest of us if you do feel lonely. I'm sure the other apprentices will love having another friend around. -Scorchgaze
*gasps at her hit upward and puts his full weight down on her before rolling off and givving her a hard smack across the muzzle*
Tanglepaw

Good you are my big gossip bird. *licks his neck*
Fiintstripe

Yea Bloodpaw is really nice. *purrs*
Swampaw
* charges at him, running her head into his chest to knock the air out of him* -Bloodpaw

Gotta do something to keep ourselves entertained. *purrs* -Treetail

Oh really? You've already made friends with Bloodpaw? -Scorchgaze
*lets out a growl and grabs onto her squeezing his front legs around her tightly*
Tanglepaw

Coudlnt be any more true. *says amused* Well what are your warrior plans for today?
Flitnstripe

*nods* Yea she came to see me last night and was super nice.
Swamppaw
*pushes forward, slamming her shoulders into him* -Bloodpaw

Figured I'd try to sneak onto a patrol today. -Treetail

That's nice. Well she is friends with Tanglepaw so I'm sure you'll be able to make friends with him through her. -Scorchgaze
*digs his paws into the ground and huffs lifting upwards with all his strength to toss her over him*
Tanglepaw

Oh should check with the older warriors they are probably already on some.
Fllitnstripe

Yeah he is my kin...
Swampaw
*feels herself starting to lose her balance and quickly rolls away from him* -Bloodpaw

Sounds like a plan. You're okay staying here with the kits? -Treetail

*chuckles softly* You certainly have a lot of kin that's for sure. I'm glad to have you here even if it's temporary. -Scorchgaze
*crouches back down eyes narrows tail lashing and waits for her*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Ofcourse i am.
Flintstripe

Yea i dont know everyone though.,
Swmappaaw
*bunches her muscles and pounces quickly on his back, yanking at his scruff* -Bloodpaw

I just know you get antsy being cooped up. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek* I'll be back after a while then. *gets up and pads out of the den, looking around for one of the senior warriors* -Treetail

You'll be able to get familiar with them. -Scorchgaze
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
•quickly rolls with her on his back as she makes contact with him using his larger size to toss her to the ground and pin her shoulders down•
Tanglepaw

•shakes his head amused watching him go•
Flintstripe

Yea I hope so..so where are the juniper berries?
Swamppaw
*growls under him and kicks at his back* -Bloodpaw

*stops at a cluster of bushes near the lake* Here is where you'll find a lot of berries. -Scorchgaze
*quickly gets up and slams back down back first trying to drive the wind out of her*
Tanglepaw

*looks around spotting them and moves over to look at them curiously* Thanks Scorchgaze.
Swamppaw
*locks her paws around his neck, getting him in a tight headlock* -Bloodpaw

The juniper berries look nice and fresh. -Scorchgaze
*gasps feeling his air getting cut off and begins to trash around trying to get free*
Tanglepaw

Yea the berries look nice compared to the ones in the medicine den..Those are all withered.
Swamppaw
*wraps her hind legs around his stomach to hold him in place and tightens the grip around his neck* -Bloodpaw

The coming leaf bare has definitely depleted the amount of herbs growing but thankfully these are just ready to be harvested. -Scorchgaze
*paws at her paws around his neck desperatly trying to unlock himself from her and gives one final heave upward and slams down as hard as he could*
Tanglepaw

Yeah...wouldn't it be really bad if we didnt gather them in time?
Swamppaw
*yelps slightly as his weight dropping down on her makes her lose her grip* -Bloodpaw

They'll last for a while but it could have been bad if the final batch of the season went bad before we could get to it. -Scorchgaze
*takes a huge gasps of air as he feels the grip losen and quickly turns over onto her moving his paws to her neck and begins to squeeze her neck in return and uses his weight to hold her down his blood rushing in the moment*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea...do more cats get sick when the weather turns colder?
Swamppaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*purrs loudly and nuzzles into his chest* ~ Berryfrost

I... will get better about saying it. *licks her cheek* But I do, too. ~ Falconstar
Do you think Sweetbriar is going to lose it at the thought of us finally having kits? *chuckles starting to groom her fur again*
Strongbreeze
You're still going to be just as stubborn huh? *purrs* About some things I suppose it's fine. *licks his chin* Well, now that I don't have to harass you about becoming my mate I'm not exactly sure what to do with all my free time. *teases* -Sweetbriar

*kicks at him roughly trying to get him off* -Bloodpaw

Unfortunately. Thankfully in the past years we haven't had too much sickness. -Scorchgaze
*grunts slightly at her kicks squeezing tighter and tighter as the time continues*
Tanglepaw

*sighs in releif* Thats good hopefuly it stays like that i dont think i can handle all that pressure..
Swampaw
Oh, absolutely! If Featherwing hadn't of already stolen the name, I think she would faint if we named one Briarkit, after her. ~ Berryfrost

Patrol. I'm going to run your paws off, *teases* Or maybe there's an apprentice in your future. ~ Falconstar
*gives him a hard crack across the muzzle with her strongest paw* -Bloodpaw

*rests his tail on his shoulder reassuringly* Don't worry too much, Swamppaw. Merryberry will be by your side every step of the way. As will I. I have a good knowledge of medicine cat practices. -Scorchgaze

I think I'd be a wonderful mentor. Sure you won't get jealous at me spending all my time with someone else? *nudges him playfully* -Sweetbriar
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*gets send off her his grip releasing and rolls to his paws panting heavily*
Tanglepaw

Why do you have good knowledge of medicine cats practices?
Swampaw
You mean your brother's kits? I think I'll be able to control myself. *lays down, feeling a weight lift off his chest* I haven't felt this at peace in a long time. ~ Falconstar
*stands and taking a moment to catch her breath, but only a second**tackles him and sends them rolling before getting him on his back* -Bloodpaw

My first mate was a medicine cat. And my daughter is one so that helps too. Plus I'm old. *purrs in amusement* Which means I have a lot of knowledge about a lot of things. -Scorchgaze

*lays beside him and grooms his shoulders* I'm glad to hear that. Well, I'm sure I was part of the reason you were in such unrest before. But I promise I won't be nearly as much of a pain now. Even though I know now you'll probably give me twice as much of a hard time about everything. *purrs* -Sweetbriar
Well now that you know how I feel about you, I don't have to worry so much about hurting your feelings. *closes his eyes* You're already such a good mate. ~ Falconstar
*couldnt help but laugh* Thats true she would have drooled over that name for moons to us.
Strongbreeze

Really? I thought medicine cats coudlnt have mates...
Swamppaw

*growls putting his back legs up against her stomatch and pushes upward to throw her off*
Tanglepaw
I wouldn't have been so stubborn with you if I didn't think I'd be able to offer you everything you deserve. Duskstorm made it very clear to me that you deserve the best of the best, so that's what I'm determined to give you. *blushes slightly* Although you may have to be a little patient with me in the uh.. intimacy department. I'm obviously not very knowledgeable when it comes to that. -Sweetbriar
It was a bit of an unusual situation. I'm sure you could have guessed but my mate was a tom. He really needed someone to look at him, so I think that was the reason Nightstar made the exception. -Scorchgaze

*digs her claws into the ground, keeping him pinned under her* Tap! -Bloodpaw
*tilts his head still a bit confused* But still i was told that no matter what you cant have mates..
Swamppaw

*lets out a low growl* You wish! *huffs out as he thrust up one his shouldesr freeing up one of his paws and swings hard connecting it hard on her jaw*
Tanglepaw
It was a one time exception to my knowledge. To be honest, I'm not still completely sure to this day why Nightstar allowed it. -Scorchgaze

*snarls and pummels him repeatedly in the chest* -Bloodpaw
What if i wanted a mate? *says curiously*
Swamppaw

*moves his paws to block her and finally kicks up at her gut as hard as he could*
Tanglepaw
I'm not sure if Falconstar would approve honestly. Like I said, it was just a very unique circumstance. -Scorchgaze

*grunts at his hit and drops on him, trying to pin him under her weight while she catches her breath* -Bloodpaw
Damn it you are so persistant! *says holding her up as she tries to pin him before repeatedly kicking her stomach*
Tanglepaw

Yea i guess...*paws at the ground thinking and starts to wrap up his berries he collected* I think i have enough.
Swamppaw

All right. Anything else you want to get while we're out? -Scorchgaze

*growls and rolls off him* You shouldn't be surprised. I've always been stubborn. -Bloodpaw

Why don't you two call it a draw. -Darkmist
Ummm i thinki heard her mentioning Catmint...But i dont know what that is.
Swamppaw

*gets ups quickly crouching down his muscles tensing up* I can win pa. *says eyes still narrowed his tail lashing* Im going to make her tap out.
Tanglepaw
*leans against him* I wonder if anyone else will have kits? By the time we have ours, Flamekit and Ivorykit will almost be apprenticed. ~ Berryfrost

You've been patient with me. I can be patient with you. ~ Falconstar
Thats a good question i think we are the only pair of mates who can have kits well besides Darkmist and Flaxenrose...but i dont know if she would be able to handle another litter.
Strongbreeze