Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27151-27200 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
I just think you're a bully. *teases him* -Sweetbriar

You two can take the squirrel. *tosses it to them before taking a bite of the vole she would share with Foxclaw* -Bloodmoon

You guys thought of everything huh. *says amused as she pulls the squirrel to them* -Frecklenose
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
What no way! I wouldn’t bully my mate. •nuzzles him quickly•
Flintstripe

•takes a bite happily• Good choice, and we didn’t know what we would be doing so best to be prepared.
Foxclaw

•shrugs• We do our best. •nudges it to her• you can have the first bite oh Scorchgaze took Swamppaw out today to teach him how to hunt.
Tanglewhisker
*gives him a look* You just put him in a headlock until you got your way. -Sweetbriar

*purrs* He can be rough, but there's so much love behind it. -Treetail

*bites back a snort of a laugh before pressing her muzzle to her mate's ear so only he could hear* Well we knew what they'd be doing once they're alone. -Bloodmoon

*purrs deeply* You know, I was so worried at first about him coming back here alone. He's a growing boy, but he's always been my special baby. I've always had such a deep need to protect him and keep him close. But knowing if nothing else he'd have my father here gave me so much comfort. Clearly with good reason. *eats and continues to purr louder as she leans into him, feeling more at ease* -Frecklenose
It’s called tough love you should see the other things I do to him. •grins•
Flintstirpe

Oh yeah we knew that from the start. •says before drawing his tongue over her neck• so what are we going to be doing?
Foxclaw

•nods• Yeah he is pretty looked after though he is still as shy as can be he barely says anything unless he is needed. •starts to groom her neck gently•
Tanglewhisker
Oh I don't think I want to see. I feel like you two get really aggressive. -Sweetbriar

You have no idea. -Treetail

*purrs deeply* You know what I usually want to do when you start going for my neck. -Bloodmoon

*hums softly at his licks* I know it'd be better if there were more cats his age there, but I want him to at least have some friends. Would you maybe mind checking in on him now and then? Try to get him out of his shell? The three of you are so high energy it may give him the push he needs. -Frecklenose
Well I get aggressive he gets submissive. •purrs• and he loves it.
Flintstripe

Mhmm I’m spacing out want to remind me? •says teasingly•
Foxclaw

I don’t know…I might not be the right cat for that…he gives me looks when he thinks I’m not looking..well ever since the little outburst his father created..
Tanglewhisker
You like to be submissive too. -Treetail

*licks his ear teasingly* I want to give myself to you completely. I want to let you do what you please with me. -Bloodmoon

*sighs slightly* That's right I didn't even think of that. He and his brother probably know just about everything now. *looks at him apologetically* I'm sorry Tanglewhisker. I've put you in such a complicated situation. -Frecklenose
True but being aggressive is so much fun. What about you sweets?
Flintstripe

•purrs lightly into her ear• That’s what I like to hear. •chuckles and looks over at the two cats• so what’s this I hear about Tanglewhisker having the most impressive muzzle in the clan? •teases•
Foxclaw

It’s no problem hoesntly. •says before looking up at his friends• Seriously?
Tanglewhisker
What do you mean what about me?! -Sweetbriar

*huffs in amusement* Word travels fast, huh? Well it's not wrong. Tanglewhisker certainly knows how to make a she-cat happy. -Frecklenose
Are you aggressive or submissive?
Flintstripe

Oh wanna give me some tips then Tanglewhisker?
Foxclaw

•blushes and rolls his eyes• Why is that what everyone is focused on?
Tanglewhisker
*scoffs in amusement* Did you really need to ask that? -Treetail

For once, I agree. I feel like that answer is kind of obvious. *smiles a bit shyly* -Sweetbriar

If I had to guess it'd say it's because toms typically have a reputation for being more interested in their own pleasure than taking the time to make the she-cat get hers. You're a rare breed who puts the time in without me even having to ask. *lowers her voice so the conversation following was between the two of them* Needless to say it's very very appreciated. -Frecklenose

*bumps her mate* You're great at it. You just need to do it more. That's like my second favorite thing after mating so if you did it more often that'd be the best. -Bloodmoon
What I was curious •chuckles• Don’t be so embarrassed Sweets!
Flintstirpe

•blushes a bit • Well I mean it’s a toms duty to please the she cat after all. •looks at her fondly• and Starclan knows how long I waited.
Tanglewhisker

Oh really now and here I was thinking you would rather be ravaged like I was a rouge. •nips her playfully•
Foxclaw
Well I told you I call him daddy so obviously I'm the submissive one. -Sweetbriar

Oh so you thought of pleasing me before we started all this? *looks intrigued by the idea* -Frecklenose

*Shivers in pleasure at the thought* Well obviously, but the idea of being ravaged in every way like you were a rouge hungry just for me is even better. -Bloodmoon
Well I have Treetail calling me daddy now and let me tell you it’s a turn on.
Flintstripe

Well when I was more of an apprentice yeah. •chuckles• It was just a fantasy at the time!
Tanglewhisker

•chuckles shaking his head• Well I’ll see what I can do about that then maybe get a lot rougher with you. •looks up hearing Tanglewhisker• Oh really now then why were you so keen on chasing my mate?
Foxclaw

•shrugs• she was an option back then you know.
Tanglewhisker
You stole our thing?! *can't help but laugh* -Sweetbriar

It's good to have options and keep an open mind when you're young. To be fair I almost had a mate when he was still an apprentice. So like he said, a fantasy was all it really could have been at the time. *rubs her head against Tanglewhisker's chest and up his neck* -Frecklenose

*nips Foxclaw's ear for his attention* Now you're just making me impatient. -Bloodmoon
We didn’t steal anything and I’m sure you aren’t the first to do it! •points out nuzzling his mate warmly•
Flintstripe

•purrs loudly as she does that and licks up the back of her neck and brings a paw up tilting her head to his before kissing her•
Tanglewhisker

Impatient? For what this is suppose to be a date so we can make more friends. •laughs and brushes his muzzle agaisnt hers•
Foxclaw
Yeah but you got the idea from us. -Sweetbriar

*sighs happily against his muzzle, returning the slow romantic kiss* -Frecklenose

Well from the looks of things we might get kicked out soon. -Bloodmoon
But still it isn’t yours! •purrs stretching out•
Flintstripe

•glances over at the two warriors amused• Hey do you two want us to leave so you have some privacy?
Foxclaw

•pulls his muzzle away and licks his lips• What do you think Frecklenose?
Tanglewhisker

Okay okay whatever. Just don't tell Falconstar. He doesn't like sharing. -Sweetbriar

Some privacy would be nice. -Frecklenose

Well it's was fun getting to chat for a while. We'll have to do it again in green-leaf when there's more stuff to do. *stands and flicks her tail at her mate* Come on. -Bloodmoon
Oh don’t worry my muzzle is sealed you just have to make sure this sexy toms is. •nips his mates neck•
Flintstripe

•smirks• Wanna head back to our hollow then? •says huskily•
Tanglewhisker

Aww you don’t want to watch that magic muzzle at work? •teasss his mate and gets to his paws•
Foxclaw
Yeah I don't want to give Falconstar more reasons to punish me. -Treetail

Let's go. *stands and starts the way, taking her time to brush against him as she stands, teasing him* -Frecklenose

*nudges him off* I want you to use your magic muzzle. -Bloodmoon
Oh trust me im sure he will just find reason to punish you either way. *purrs and sighs* You know i miss Wren...I loved teasing him plus with him and Shiverwind getting frisky together. *purrs*
Flintstripe

**huffs as she does that clearly near arousal and leads her away to the den making his way inside and lays down waiting for her*
Tanglewhisker

*grins making his way for a bit before turning on her and kisses her*
Foxclaw
I miss him too. And Freckle. -Sweetbriar

It sure feels different without them. -Treetail

*settles beside him and starts slowly kissing his neck* You know, knowing that you've fantasized about me is very flattering. Anything you thought about that we haven't done yet? -Frecklenose

*makes a surprised noise of pleasure at his kiss* I love you. -Bloodmoon
Oh yeah but she comes here more then enough to check on her baby boy and well now Tanglewhisker.
Flintstripe

*vloses his eyes at her kiss purring lightly as she moves up* Honestly everything i thought of when i was apprentice has already been fullfilled. *shuffles lightly moving his paws around her and rolls her onto her back so he could hover over her*
Tanglewhisker

Love you more. *says amused and grins before tossing her down to the ground* Well shall i treat you like a ravage rouge now?
Flitnstirpe
*huffs* She spends more time with Tanglewhisker than us. -Treetail

Fair enough. Apprentices don't know too many things other than the basics. Well, you know that I like it when you're vocal. Is there anything you might enjoy or anything you want to try I could do for you? -Frecklenose

*purrs louder, her eyes hazing with lust* Yes please. -Bloodmoon
*blinks thinking * Thats true she does now! *pouts* Sweets we need to talk to her!
Flintstripe

*shakes his head quickly* No you've done enough for me..Plus you are going through a harder time then i am so i want to make sure you are feeling good. *says drawing his tongue down her neck then her body until he reached between her legs* You ready for that magic muzzle? *says teasingly*
Tanglewhisker

*lets out a low growl his body heating up in response to her gaze and slips his tongue into her muzzle for a bit before pulling away and making his between her legs teasingly licking at the insides of her legs*
Foxclaw
And say what? *laughs a bit* She's having fun after having to spend so much time as a mommy. -Sweetbriar

More than ready. *moans lightly in anticipation* I'd love to hear your voice while you do this too. -Frecklenose

*shivers slightly at his tongue on her thighs* I love your touch. -Bloodmoon
I guess thats true..But still she should still hang out with us even with him around!
Flintstripe

Hard to be vocal when i cant say much cause im busy pleasing you. *laughs a bit before licking her teasingly slow at her core* Mhmmm just how i like it. *says huskily*
Tanglewhisker

*narrows his eyes and moves up her body clamping her muzzle shut* The ravaging rouge says silence. *growls lightly before moving down again and starts to lick her roughly at the core*
Foxclaw
Yeah that's true. Any idea when she might pop up again? -Sweetbriar

*lays her head back with a deep moan* O-Okay fair enough. Do whatever you want with me. -Frecklenose

*bites her lip hard, loud broken moans pushing from her throat as her toes curl* -Bloodmoon
*shakes his head* Not that i know of. *huffs and looks around* Though i dont see Tanglewhisker around so she probably met up with him tonight.
Flintstirpe

*licks her fiercly wanting to hear her moans and squeals*
Tanglewhisker

*gives her one more rough lick and slides back up pinning her paws above her head with his and moves his head down to kiss her passionately*
Foxclaw
What do you think they're up to? *grins playfully* -Treetail

*struggles to find her voice as his intense licking took her breath away* Ohhh StarClan! Oh oh don't stop! Please don't stop! *whimpers and moans desperately under him, her core soaked from her own excitement and his licking* -Frecklenose

*gasps and leans up to meet his lips, kissing him eagerly as her excitement built* -Bloodmoon
Oh what do you think you big goof ball.
Flintstripe

*keeps at her only getting more intense from her sounds planting his paws down to hold her still*
Tanglewhjisker

*grinds his body against hers his claws pricking her own paws and pulls away breathing heavily*
Foxclaw
*laughs* I was just curious if you knew any more dirty details. -Treetail

*every part of her that wasn't pinned down squirmed, overwhelmed by the pleasure**her moans turned into screams of pleasure and she could feel herself nearing her climax* -Frecklenose

*bites her lip hard enough to draw blood though she didn't care in the moment**holds herself back as she wanted to beg for him to breed her, but he'd ordered her quiet, only whimpers and moans escaping her* -Bloodmoon
Pfft she doesnt tell me anything now.
Flintstripe

*pants heavily pulling away to get his breath* H-how are you feeling?
Tanglewhisker

What to do what to do. *says moving his paws off hers and drags the claws down her side before teasingly grinding his length against her*
Foxclaw
Well we'll have to pester her about it next time we see her. *laughs* -Treetail

A-Amazing! *her hips bucked slightly as he pulled away* P-Please just a little more. I'm so close. -Frecklenose

*squirms violently as his teasing**she rocked her hips, grinding her core against his length in a desperate attempt to worked him inside her* -Bloodmoon
Oh you know i will. *says ammused* Non stop and Sweets will help.
Flintstripe

*nods with a grin and goes back down continuing as he was humming a bit*
Tanglewhisker

No no..naughty clan cat. You dont get what you want. *hisses into her ear* You get it when i want to give it to you. *says before sliding into her quickly without warning*
Foxclaw
I don't know of how much use I'll be. *laughs slightly* -Sweetbriar

*it didn't take much more for her to reach her climax**digs her claws into the dirt as her whole body tensed, screaming in pleasure until her orgasm passed**pants heavily as her body relaxes* If..you...get any better...at that...I'm actually going to lose...my mind. -Frecklenose

*moans loudly once his pushes in, orgasming immediately**grips his back tight and locks her legs around his waist, trying to pull him in deeper* -Bloodmoon
You will be plenty enough. •purrs out and yawns• well shall we leave alone so you can go back to cuddling?
Flintstirpe

•can’t help but laugh moving up and lays ontop of her licking her neck gently• if I get any better I’ll be having she cats all lined up if they find out how good I am.
Tanglewhisker

•gasps as she locks her legs around him thrusting forward needily•
Foxclaw
As if cuddling was what we were going to do. *teases as she waves her tail before heading back to the den* -Sweetbriar

Mhmm. I told you that you were going to be the clan's most eligible bachelor. So I'm going to enjoy the time with you while I can. *pulls his head up and kisses him deeply, tugging on his lower lip before pulling back slightly* Now, I think it's your turn to get some pleasure. *licks his lips teasingly* -Frecklenose

*whimpers at his thrusts, unable to hold back anymore* Y-You feel so good! *gasps and moans into his ear* M-More! -Bloodmoon
•watches her nudging his mate• Come on stud let’s get some sleep.
Flintstripe

•purrs lightly at her lick and nods• Well at the moment I’d say I’m taken. •moves his paws around her• And what do you have in mind to pleasure me? •says kissing her for a moment•
Tanglewhisker

•latches his jaw around her neck as he continues moaning loudly as his legs shake•
Foxclaw
*heads to the nursery* Think the kits are already asleep? -Treetail

Well what do you want? I could use my muzzle, *breathes lightly along his neck* or *squeezes his length lightly between her thighs* you could mate me. You're always so focused on pleasing me, but I get pleasure from knowing you're pleased too. *strokes him softly with her thighs* I want to make you as wild as you make me. *slowly drags her claws up his back* -Frecklenose

*sinks her claws lightly into his back as she climaxes again, moaning his name loudly* -Bloodmoon
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
They better be it’s late. •says amused• otherwise they will get an ear full.
Flintstripe

•gasps as she teases him with her thighs and claws• H-how about you pick I don’t mind a-any of it. •says breathing heavily•
Tanglewhisker

•the moaning only made him go harder in response pushing further getting close to climaxing before pulling out mostly and finishes panting hard•
Foxclaw
*purrs and pads into the den, curling up around the kits* -Treetail

*rolls onto all fours under him and grinds her core against him* Well then, I'd love to have you take me. -Frecklenose

*holds him tight as she gathers her composure* StarClan sake you're amazing. -Bloodmoon
•follows him on and does the same making sure the kits were asleep•
Flintstripe

•moans lightly into her ear and presses forward entering her• Starclan its always so good…
Tanglewhisker

•nuzzles the nook of her neck warmly• Mhmm you are better though good little clan cat listening to her big strong ravaging rouge.
Foxclaw
*moans and gasps in pleasure* I-I'm glad you enjoy this because it feels amazing for me. -Frecklenose

*purrs and licks his ear* I figured if I didn't I'd be in trouble. You're such a forceful rouge. -Bloodmoon
•breathes into her ear heavily• S-same for me I just love t-the way you squeeze me like that! •muffles a moan into her neck•
Tanglewhisker

•laughs• I could do better maybe rough you up you know. •licks her cheek•
Foxclaw
*rocks her hips back to meet his thrusts**moans louder as he hits her spot* StarClan I can't get enough of this. Hearing your voice in my ear and feeling you in me is just too good. *squeezes him more as her pleasure builds**leans her head back against his shoulder, gasping and whining* -Frecklenose

*smirks playfully* I think you've found my kink. -Bloodmoon
*bites onto her shoulder reaching his head down and pants as he gets close to climaxing* I-im so close! I c-cant hold it anymore! *says before tightening his grip on her and finishes*
Tanglewhisker

*nips her cheek* Guess i found out. Mhmm next time ill be rougher with you.
Foxclaw
*hums out of pleasure as he finished**closes her eyes, relaxing as she catches her breath* Oh I missed this feeling. -Frecklenose

And what about you? Anything else you want that we could make happen? -Bloodmoon
*nuzzles her neck lustfully* I wish you didnt have to go back to the other camp...*says softly* I love being near and around you...i miss seeing you around all the time..
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head* Mhmm not really sure just doing what i can for you makes me happy.
Foxclaw