Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27751-27800 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives her brother an amused look* Like I would ever. *smiles down at Flamekit* It means that you're just so sweet and loveable. -Sweetbriar

Not really. What about you? -Frecklenose

Then you've come to the right cat. *purrs* Okay well why don't you stretch a little bit. Don't push too hard if it hurts. -Bloodmoon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
What about Ivorykit is he like that too? •purrs happily at the praise•
Flamekit

•chuckles and sits up looking over towards the nursery• I’ll be back ima go grab the two sleeping cats.
Flintstripe

Well considered I just went on a bone chilling patrol I think I’m free for the day.
Tanglewhisker

•nods getting to his paws and slowly starts to stretch out wincing at the cuts•
Foxclaw
We'll be here. *nuzzles Flamekit* oh yes you and your brother both. -Sweetbriar

*laughs a bit* Well then that's good. I'd offer to go on a walk but it seems like you're cold enough. -Frecklenose

Seems like the cuts still hurt but how do your muscles feel? Not too much pain there? -Bloodmoon
Who do you like more though me or Ivorykit? *says curiously snuggling into her fur*
Flamekit

Oh ill take you up on that walk later on if you are open. *purrs* Just me and you. *says drawing his tongue over her ear*
Tanglewshiker

*nods his head* Yeah they hurt like hell but my muscles feel okay just sore.
Foxclaw

*makes his way to the den and looks in* Hello you two sleeping beauties still sleeping?
Flintstripe
I don't have a favorite, sweetheart. I love you both equally. -Sweetbriar

It's a plan then. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Hey that's a good sign at least. Well where do you have the least cuts? -Bloodmoon

*picks up his head with a yawn* Just getting a little extra beauty sleep. -Treetail
Oh okay i guess thats fair. *yawns again stretching out and looks over at Tanglewhisker and Frecklenose*
Flamekit

Plan or a date? *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Yeah i guess...and id probably say the rear area, my flank isnt as cut up as the rest of me.
Foxclaw

I can see that well dont want to wake the both of you if you want to sleep in some more.
Flintstripe
What is it dear? -Sweetbriar

Hmm I'd say a date. *bumps him playfully* -Frecklenose

*rubs his flank soothingly, massaging his muscles* Is this okay? Not too painful? -Bloodmoon

No no we've been lazy enough. *purrs and gently nudges Ivorykit* Wakey wakey bud. -Treetail

*yawns and sleepily climbs from the nest* -Ivorykit
Are they mates now?
Flamekit

Oh looks like im moving up on the list. *purrs happily* So did you ever think that you would be getting chased by that kit you used to watch?
Tanglewhisker

*purrs out loudly as she does that and nods* Yeah feels amazing.
Foxclaw

*purrs nuzzling Ivorykit as he makes it out* Morning bud.
Flintstripe
No I think they're just close friends, hun. -Sweetbriar

Not really, but your father used to tease Sunheart about it, so when you look at it that way he caused this. He jinxed it. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

I'm sure this will help with your soreness too. A good massage is supposed to really work the muscles. -Bloodmoon

Morning papa. *snuggles against his leg* I'm glad I got to sleep in the nest again. -Ivorykit

*follows behind him, grooming his fur* -Treetail
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Ohhh okay i get it. *says before spotting his brother and gets up excitedly*
Flamekit

Oh dont tell him that he will freak!
Tanglewhisker

And when did you get so good at massages? *laughs a bit*
Foxclaw

Oh me and you both!
Flintstripe
*purrs up at him before noticing his brother and rushes over to him* -Ivorykit

And we're forgotten about again. *purrs* -Treetail

Oh but I'm a bad girl remember. *teases quietly* I might just have to. -Frecklenose

Ma said as important as it is for me to have mate who goes above and beyond to make me happy I also have to hold up my end. So she told me how. -Bloodmoon
*darts and tackles him playfully* About time you woke up!
Flamekit

*chuckles* Honestly im used to it.
Flintstripe

Fine do what you will just warning you if you cause him to have a heart attack thats on you. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

And starclan am i glad she taught you cause y ou can really work those paws. *says closing his eyes*
Foxclaw
Sorry I was just catching up on sleep. I didn't sleep well when I was sick. -Ivorykit

Yeah me too. *nuzzles him* How'd you sleep? -Treetail

Oh be nice, he isn't that old. *flicks him with her tail playfully* -Frecklenose

Anything else I can really work? *purrs in amusement as she rubs him* -Bloodmoon
Thats okay sleep was much better with you in the nest.
Flamekit

Better with everyone together again.
Flintstripe

Oh says you! You were the one threating to tell him it was all his fault. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm go as you please everything hurts but im sure you can find a way to make it feel better.
foxclaw
Yeah I slept a lot better. *leans against him* -Ivorykit

*nuzzles him* You can say that again. It's good to have you and Ivorykit back where you belong. -Treetail

Be that as it may I don't think he'd have a heart attack. *shakes her head in amusement* I never thought I'd be getting chased by that sweet little kit, but did you think you'd ever get to do the things you've done with me? -Frecklenose

I'd be gentle, but I promised to be on my best behavior so it'll have to wait until you're less banged up. -Bloodmoon
Well come on Aunty FrecklenOse and Sweetbriar are up! •says nudging him•
Flamekit

Oh saying I being in the nursery?
Flintstripe

I honestly never imagined I would.
Tanglewhisker

You better be dont want you getting into trouble without me.
Foxclaw
*purrs and hurries to his aunts* -Ivorykit

It's good to see you feeling better, Ivorykit. *nuzzles him* -Sweetbriar

I meant you belong sleeping beside Flamekit and I. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

Sometimes dreams do come true. *laughs a bit and bumps him* -Frecklenose

I was more worried I'd be getting in trouble because of you. *purrs* -Bloodmoon
Yea it was no fun when he was sick! I was stuck with papa to play with!
Flamekit

Ahh I was about to say if you think I belong in the nursery I’m about to kick your ass.
Flintstirpe

Oh they sure do don’t they? •looks at her fondly and looks over at the kits•
Tanglewhisker

Oh please what would I do to get you in trouble?
Foxclaw
I'm sure that wasn't too bad. *laughs a bit* But now you two can run around again. -Sweetbriar

Like I would ever say that to a fine warrior such as you. -Treetail

It's so sweet how attached they are. -Frecklenose

Tempt me. *scoffs* I'm sure if I got too frisky and hurt you the medicine cats would never let me hear the end of it. -Bloodmoon
We sure can! We can play all the fun games.
Flamekit

Good to know. •purrs• So is my big warrior on any patrols today?
Flintstripe

Yeah I was never that close to my sister like those two are.
Tanglewhisker

I’m sure you would be banned from the medicine den of that happened but hopefully I’m not doing anything to frisky.
Foxclaw
What should we play? -Ivorykit

A hunting patrol and that's it. What about you? -Treetail

I notice it in siblings of the same gender most. Applethorn and I were practically inseparable. *sighs slightly* Until I started putting all my focus into Sunheart and wasn't there for her like I should have been. -Frecklenose

Well like I said, I'll be on my best behavior until you're well enough. I can think of some things to do that won't require you to do any heavy lifting. *grins slightly at the thought* -Bloodmoon
I’m sure Sweetbriar can find a fun game for us right aunty!
Flamekit

Nothing for me so far maybe it’s my lucky day.
Flintstirpe

Ahh figures..what about you and Flintstripe you two are really close aren’t you?
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm can’t wait to see what you are planning.
Foxclaw
Well we could always play tag or hide and seek. -Sweetbriar

Hmmm think I could pawn my patrol off on someone else so we could have a date? *chuckles* -Treetail

Partners in crime. *purrs* Flint and I are extremely close. -Frecklenose

I'll make it real nice for you. -Bloodmoon
*looks at his brother* Its your first day out you get to pick.
Flamekit

*laughs a bit* You know what if you can find someone to pawn your patrol off to then yes.
Flintstripe

*laughs a bit* Yea i guess that makes sense you two are always up to something aren't you?
TanglewhiskerI know you will. *purrs opepning his eyes* Love you.
Foxclaw
I like hide and seek! -Ivorykit

I can be very persuasive. *purrs* -Treetail

It's always fun stuff though. *leans against him* -Frecklenose

I love you too. -Bloodmoon
Hide and seek it is then! Aunty do you want to hide?
Flamekit

Mhmm go get em then tiger.
Flitnstripe

Fun for you maybe scary for others. *snickers* But as long as you aren't schemeing against me i guess its fine.
Tanglewhisker

*stretches out again and looks back at her* Well is their anything you wanna do since im out and about right now?
Foxclaw
No you two go ahead I'll seek first. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Darkmist before returning a few minutes later* What a great uncle. He took my place. -Treetail

Oh I would never. Only in ways I promise you'd like. -Frecklenose

No no I don't want to push you. -Bloodmoon
*looks at Ivorykit with a grin and darts off to hide near the medicine den*
Flamekit

No way! *laughs* What did you tell him?
Flitnstripe

*pads over to Darkmist* Did you seriously just take a patrol for him?
Strongbreeze

I mean you making me roll my eyes back while i orgasm was pretty nice.
Tanglewhisker

*nods and sits back up* Starclan i wish i didnt have to sleep in the medicine den.
Foxclaw
*hurries over to the warriors den, huddling behind a rock near the den opening* -Ivorykit

The truth. I told him that me and my handsome mate need some alone time. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

Yeah yeah I know. It's not a big deal for me. -Darkmist

Plenty of practice. I like to be good at everything I do. -Frecklenose

Maybe you could talk to Merryberry about letting you come back to the warriors den soon. -Bloodmoon
*settles into the moss pile near the medicine cat den*
Flamekit

*snorts* Starclan least you are honest. *says nosing him* Cmon lead the way.
Flitnstripe

Sure sure whatever you say next thing you know you will be as old as Scorchgaze saying the same thing.
Strongbreeze

Oh that just sounds amazing a cat of all trades.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah i should im sure they think im healty enough to atleast do that.
Foxclaw
Ready or not here I come! *stands and pads around* -Sweetbriar

*licks his ear before leading him out of camp* he would have known I was lying anyway if I tried. -Treetail

Hey that wouldn't be the worst thing. -Darkmist

Mmm you're very impressive yourself, you know. -Frecklenose

And I'll take good care of you. *purrs* -Bloodmoon
•shrinks back into the moss pile•
Flamekit

Oh I’m sure he would you are a horrible liar after all.
Flintstripe

I’m more saying that poor old Tom is over worked
Strongbreeze

Oh thank you thank you. •purrs• I try to keep that on the down low you know.
Tanglewhisker

•nuzzles her and looks back towards the medicine den• Well I think I need to lay down again and I’ll let you get back to your warrior duties.
Foxclaw
I'm going to find you. *calls out playfully as she peers around camp* -Sweetbriar

Am not! *starts nudging him out* How am I horrible at it?! -Treetail

Oh well that's true. Hopefully this leaf-bare is over soon and the camps rejoin so he can retire. -Darkmist

Most toms would love to brag about that kind of thing. *nudges his shoulder* -Frecklenose

Wait. Let me talk to Swamppaw first. *pads over to the den* Swamppaw? -Bloodmoon
*stops himself from giggling at her calling out to them*
Flamekit

Are so! You always look so goofy when you lie! *laughs following him out*
Flintstripe

*nods* Do you think Ivyfrost will be the new deputy?
Strongbreeze

Well not me! I think its embarrassing!
Tanglewhisker

*waits where she left him*
Foxclaw

*looks up at her and narrows his eyes* Back to insult me again?
Swamppaw
*purrs as she hears Ivorykit let out a small laugh and pads to his spot* Found you! -Sweetbriar

Darn it. *pads out from behind the rock* -Ivorykit

Well I can't see maybe so I guess I wouldn't know. *purrs* -Treetail

She definitely could be. She's got seniority over Wrenflight. -Darkmist

Well I'll be sure to keep it between just you and I from now on. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

No. I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry Swamppaw this whole situation with Foxclaw's attack has had me on edge. I didn't meant to lash out at you. -Bloodmoon
*Snickers as his brother gets caught*
Flamekit

Mhmm you will never know you just have to trust me. *chuckles*
Flitnstripe

Yeah true and she did a fair job at the other camp.
Strongbreeze

Oh what a great she cat you are hiding my secert that you already spread. *chuckles*
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head going back to what he was doing* You think you are the only one on edge?
Swamppaw
Now you wait here while I find your brother. *pads over by the medicine cat den to search* -Sweetbriar

Luckily I do. *tugs on his ear* -Treetail

But ultimately it'll be up to Falconstar so we'll see. -Darkmist

Oh come on let me have a little fun. *purrs lightly* -Frecklenose

No I don't. I know everyone has things they're overwhelmed with. I'm just explaining why I've been acting the way I have. I know it's not an excuse, but I am sorry. -Bloodmoon
*shrinks down mroe gigglign*
Flamekit

*shvers slightly* Glad to hear it.
Flintstripe

Yeah true but we all can speculate. *chuckles*
Strongbreeze

Never! *teases* Your fun involves me being embarrrassed!
Tanglewhisker

*flicks his tail in response* Noted. Is their anything else you need?
Swamppaw
*snatches him up playfully from his spot* Got you! -Sweetbriar

*hums lightly in his ear and snakes his tail down his mate's back, occasionally brushing teasingly along his flanks* -Treetail

Well who do you think it should be? I'm assuming you'd hope your bestie? -Darkmist

Ohhh I'm sorry. What if I promise to be a good girl and only do what you say? *kisses his neck* -Frecklenose

Just if you ever want to hang out I'm open to. *pads out of the den* -Bloodmoon
*squeals loudly laughing* Nooo!
Flamekit

*huffs a bit at his teasing* Getting little frisky now aren't we?
Flintstripe

*chuckles* Seems like you know me to well.
Strongbreeze

We both know you wont do that.
Tanglewhisker

*sits up as she exits* Well how was it?
Foxclaw

*scoffs as she leaves*
Swamppaw
Now you can't escape. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Sweetbriar

I can't help myself. Just look at you. -Treetail

Of course. Between you and your mate you've got your best friends. -Darkmist

I could be persuaded. *tugs on his ear* -Frecklenose

*shrugs* About as I expected. He accepted but it's not like he loves me now. -Bloodmoon
*squirms a bit more laughing* Okay okay you win!
Flamekit

Oh i know im such a stud so hot and handsome. *teases*
Flintstripe

Sure do i consider you up their on the list to you know.
Strongbreeze

Oh and what would that involve? *
Tanglewhisker

*chuckles a bit* As expected i guess you did go off on the poor apprentice.
Foxclaw
*let's him down* -Sweetbriar

You picked a good spot, Flamekit. -Ivorykit

Very very hot. Hot and sexy. *grabs his rear* -Treetail

Oh I'm honored. Honestly I think the same. Other than my brothers and Shiverwind I've never had many friends. -Darkmist

Whatever you might want. -Frecklenose

Yeah well that's what happens when I'm worried about you. I go crazy. *purrs deeply* -Bloodmoon
*shakes his fur out and purrs* Thanks yours was good too!
Flamekit

*huffs a bit and wacks him with his tail playfully*
Flintstripe

Why not you are a likeable cat.
Strongbreeze

*grins at the thought* Oh dont give me to much power im young remember?
Tanglewhisker

I can tell. Well is it safe for me to sleep in that den still?
Foxclaw
Yeah but I got caught first. -Ivorykit

*nips his tail playfully in return* So where are we headed? -Treetail

Well I was pretty closed off as a kit after my brother was exiled. Even when he returned as an apprentice I never really came out of my shell until I met Flaxenrose, but then I was so focused on her and our family I didn't put myself out there. -Darkmist

Exactly. You're young and you need to let all of that wild energy out. *rubs her muzzle against his neck* I'm more than happy to have you let that energy out on me. -Frecklenose

Considering either your dad or I spend every second watching over you I'd say so. -Bloodmoon
Yea but still i didn't last much longer after you got caught. *looks at his aunty* Do we have to find you now?
Flamekit

Wherever you want to go handsome. *says with a smirk* The real question who is going to do what?
Flintstripe

Oh...Yeah but now you have the chance to make friends. *chuckles* Might be a bit late but still can happen.
Strongbreeze

Oh i know you are you have let me do it time and time again so far. *lets out a low rumble* And you ahve been really really enjoying it.
Tanglewhisker

Well good cause i need to lay down you comming? *says making his way to the den*
Foxclaw
Yep I think it's my turn to hide! -Sweetbriar

Well the last few times you've been in charge so I'm eager to have my turn. Or if you want we could both have a turn on top today. -Treetail

You don't think I'm too old? *swipes at him playfully* -Darkmist

More than you probably realize. I've always have quite an appetite; we'll put it that way. You pleasure me in ways that go above and beyond my expectations. -Frecklenose

Right behind you. *follows after him* -Bloodmoon

*sits up with a yawn, rubbing his eyes* StarClan I really slept in. -Scorchgaze
*closes his eyes* Okay we are going to count to twenty!
Flamekit

Mhmm i wouldn't mind you taking over show me what cha got.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Nah i dont some might but not me.
Strongbreeze

Well glad i can feed that intense appetite of yours.
Tanglewhisker

*lays in his nest comfortably.
Foxclaw

*snores besides him still sleeping*
Tigerfang
No peeking. *purrs and hurries off to the leaders den to hide once they began to count* -Sweetbriar

Oh trust me I will. *grabs his hips and pulls him to a stop**spreads his cheeks and begins to lick his tailhole hungrily* -Treetail

What a kind friend I've got. -Darkmist

And I'm glad to do the same for you. *brushes her tail teasingly over his thigh* -Frecklenose

*grooms him gently* -Bloodmoon

*nuzzles him softly before slipping from the nest* -Scorchgaze
*closes his eyes counting and opens them when he was finsihed and looks around*
Flamekit

*shivers excitedly at the feeling pressing back against his muzzle*
Flintstripe

Lucky im here and lucky my best friend is left at the other camp. *teases*
Strongbreeze

*huffs slightly at her* Hey now its not time for our date. *says givving her an amused look*
Tanglewhisker

*lets out a light purr at her touch*
Foxclaw