Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30101-30150 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
*looks up at him, as if seeing him in a new light* I forgot that Flaxenrose almost died while kitting... ~ Berryfrost

Buckpaw doesn't have a lot of emotional maturity, it seems. At the end of the day, the only cat who will look out for you the most is yourself. You don't owe him an explanation really. ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs and licks the top of her head* Well, you certainly make me look good. Now I just need you to beat out Sunflowerpaw again. ~ Ambershade

You think so? I always thought it flustered her. *licks her shoulder* For such strong, tough she-cats, neither of you were really comfortable being flirted with... you would have perfered to skip any sort of flirting and go straight to relentless mating. *tugs on her ear* ~ Slightfeather

The free spirited, fun loving sister has horrible taste in toms. Wait, new project? ~ Duskstorm
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* The kits had to stay with Hushpool for a few days while Flaxenrose recovered in the medicine cat den. She lost a lot of blood and she was sick on top of it all. The kits were small and weak for a day or two, but with some milk and herbs they were okay. For about five days there was a real chance Flaxenrose could have died. -Darkmist

I'd just hate to see our friendship end over something so small. But my mama told me if the cat I like doesn't support my decisions then they don't deserve my affection. -Sunflowerpaw

I've been practicing a ton! *purrs as she drops into her hunting crouch* I've been doing it in private so that no one will suspect my hunting is as good as my fighting. -Pantherpaw

*hums and leans against him* Guilty. Though I do enjoy being complimented, so that kind of flirting is acceptable. Relentless mating really does sit at the top of the list though. -Creedstorm

*whacks his shoulder lightly* So rude! But haven't you noticed? He likes to help the younger cats find what lies deep within their minds and hearts and then he pulls it out of them. He certainly worked on Falconstar for a while when I came to my sister. -Frecklenose
And how did you two... how did you come back from that? Because I love Strongbreeze, I truly do, but sometimes it hurts to look at him. And I begged him to not tell Sweetbriar that I was expecting but then he told her anyway, and now that I've lost the kits, I really wish he would have listened to me. Being around them both just reminds me of everything that I lost... ~ Berryfrost

Your mom would probably know that better than most. *playfully nudges her* Anyway, I support your decisions. ~ Cloudpaw

*eyes her appreciately* You look good- great, even! They'll never know what hit them. ~ Ambershade

Relentless anything sits high on your list, *laughs* ~ Slightfeather

Uh oh. What if whatever he finds in my mind scares him? ~ Duskstorm
It does take time. Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to rush your heart into healing, but the process can be faster for some than others. *offers a slight smile* For once I'm really trying to think about what I say before I say it, because I really don't want to come across like a total fox-heart right now. I can't imagine what it's like from a she-cat's perspective, but for me I had to really just come to terms with what was and do my best to put it behind me. You'll have so many bad moments in your life, but if you let those moments haunt you, you'll lose the potential for the good moments that will happen. Trust me, they will. You just need time to grieve for your loss and Strongbreeze and Sweetbriar need to make sure they don't treat you like a wounded warrior. Flaxenrose used to cuff me whenever I'd fuss over her too much. -Darkmist

*leans against her shoulder* she's taught me a lot of good relationship stuff, so if you ever need advice come to me or her. I only know what she's told me though, not much else. -Sunflowerpaw

I really hope you're right. I want to impress Falconstar as much as possible. -Pantherpaw

That's not true! Relentless toms who try to get me in threesomes are solidly at the bottom. -Creedstorm

*snorts in amusement* Then he might regret it like he sometimes does with Falconstar. No father should ever have to hear what he's heard out of that den. I doubt your mind is that scary though.-Frecklenose
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
That makes sense. A lot of sense, actually. I don't think they mean to, and maybe it's me reading into things, but I feel like they almost take turns keeping an eye on me. Like a kitsitter, or something. I just want to feel normal again. *sighs, laying her head on her paws* ~ Berryfrost

Oh yeah? What other advice has she given you? *stays steady as Sunflowerpaw leans against her* ~ Cloudpaw

I thought he certainly seemed impressed by you today. ~ Ambershade

Well that's fair, I didn't even think about that. ~ Slightfeather

Truly, I don't think it is, *purrs* ~ Duskstorm
I can talk to them if you want. It's different when it comes from someone else and I can tell how much they love you, so they may not see that some time to readjust on your own may be what you need. Or if you don't want me to talk to them you can just use fixing me as an excuse. I'll take a lot of work so that'll be plenty of time to take your mind off things! -Darkmist

If the cat you're with doesn't respect your boundaries, ditch that loser. -Sunflowerpaw

By both of us. *nudges her* Think you'll get another apprentice after me? If I do get made a warrior early maybe you'll get one of Flintstripe and Treetail's kits. -Pantherpaw

I'm still the brains of this operation. *teases with a grin* -Creedstorm

Hmm so does that make you the goodie goodie sibling? -Frecklenose
*smiles at Darkmist, slightly* Thank you. I don't think I want you to talk to them right now, but I might take you up on that later. The latter will be a good excuse for now. I might have to recruit some help, though. ~ Berryfrost

Sooo consider Buckpaw ditched, then? ~ Cloudpaw

I don't know if I would want an apprentice so soon after you, *teases* I haven't been able to sleep in since you were apprenticed! ~ Ambershade

In the face of the Clan, probably. But Falconstar has never had a fling with a cat outside the borders. ~ Duskstorm
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•nods in response• Ahhh I see no wonder..well you should tell her naming the assessment “advance” might make the apprentices who weren’t selected feel a bit bad don’t cha think?
Skyheart

I’d don’t think so..so what should I do if cats think I’m bossy?
Buckpaw

•shrugs and follows Sweetbriar•
Flintstripe

•follows them glancing back towards his mate and Darkimist for a quick moment•
Strongbreeze.

•smiles gently as she leaves watching them before looking back at the moss thinking of how Briarpaw and him would have the same talks•
Driftpaw

Who would you rather pick first? •looks between the cats•
Flintstirpe

No no it’s fine..Okay! Show me your defensive crouch!
Tanglewhisker
Starclan will I really need that much work? *goes to sit and accidentally sits on his tail* Ow! -Darkmist

Be nice. *bumps her lightly* He didn't exactly disrespect my boundaries. He can just be kind of hard to communicate with when he's upset. -Sunflowerpaw

Fair enough. *shrugs* That just means we'll get to hang out more anyway. -Pantherpaw

True. I'll give the award for least behaved sibling to you. My partner in crime. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose
Maybe try being a little softer with your delivery? -Hushpool

I hope Berry is going to be all right. She's been through so much. Well who should we take? -Sweetbriar

Your dad will be the easiest and we could snag my dad. -Bloodmoon

*nods and drops into stance* Like this? -Milky
I'm surprised you're concerned with hurting the apprentices feelings. I believe she thought it would motivate those who weren't selected to train harder. I agree with Ambershade's thinking, even if I might've selected a bit differently. ~ Falconstar

*blinks at him, caught off guard* What? ~ Berryfrost

Isn't that the first step, though? *bumps her back, grinning* I wonder why he would be so upset, anyway, since he's already said he doesn't have feelings for you. ~ Cloudpaw

Think you'll still wake me up at the first rays of dawn? *purrs* ~ Ambershade

I've been needing a good partner for some time. *nudges her back, then casually adds,* It helps that you have really cute moans. ~ Duskstorm
And how do I do that? •says dumbly• Am I suppose to put flowers in my fur and then ask?
Buckpaw

We all do Sweets but I know you and Strongbreeze fret the most over her. As for who could grab…that one I’m blank on.
Flintstripe

•returns his gaze to the two cats• We can just go the three of us.
Strongbreeze

Oh going to steal him away from Falconstar so brave! But like we said before you are his favorite apprentice I’d like to think.
Foxclaw

•nods moving his way over• Spread your paws out a little like this. •says moving her paws apart•
Tanglewhisker

Well we lure him over ask him to fish then we tackle him in!
Flamekit
*rolls his eyes at himself as he shifts his sitting position* Sat on my tail. Again. -Darkmist

*shrugs shyly* Buckpaw doesn't really have many other friends. And...I just think he and you don't like each other and he can hold grudges. He really thinks you want to turn me against him and I don't know why. -Sunflowerpaw

Every now and then I'll let you sleep in. We don't need any more Duskstorm sleepers around here. -Pantherpaw

Duskstorm! *shakes her head in amusement* And here I thought I was the one who liked to push the limits. You always say these things without even batting an eye. -Frecklenose
*laughs* No. Starclan, you really are your father's son. I mean think about things from her perspective first. -Hushpool

I'm sure we can catch plenty between the three of us. *heads for the exit* Come on boys! I bet I can out catch both of you combined. -Sweetbriar

Duh. Falconstar loves me! I'm the best! -Bloodmoon

Oh that does feel better. My weight feels more balanced. -Milky

Oh I like that plan. You have to do most of the pushing since you're bigger. -Ivorykit
I'm surprised you're concerned with hurting the apprentices feelings. I believe she thought it would motivate those who weren't selected to train harder. I agree with Ambershade's thinking, even if I might've selected a bit differently. ~ Falconstar

*coughs, masking her purr* You're really something, aren't you? ~ Berryfrost

Yeah? That is really weird. *licks her shoulder, sympathetically* Toms. Well I hate that Buckpaw is giving you such a hard time and because I'm your superior friend, do you want me to talk to him? Maybe we can, I don't know, put aside our differences or something. ~ Cloudpaw

Rude! I never sleep in as late as him anyway, *laughs* ~ Ambershade

Finally met your match, have you? *bumps their hips* ~ Duskstorm
I guess I answered my own question, I am going to need a lot of work. Trust me, this isn't even close to the worst of it. I'm sure Strongbreeze told you about the time we went on a hunting patrol and I ended up in a burr bush. -Darkmist

Oh you don't have to! I wouldn't want to make you feel obligated or put you in a situation you don't want to be in. -Sunflowerpaw

I'm sure it's only a matter of time. *shakes her head in amusement* Good thing you've got me. -Pantherpaw

Oh I definitely think so. *nudges his cheek with her nose* You keep my life entertaining. -Frecklenose
Well im more concerned with my own kits being hurt by it hence Badgerpaw. *says before shrugging* But you are the clan leader so if you think its fine i have to accpet that.
Skyheart

How am i suppose to do that im not her. *says trying to figure it out in his head but just looks at her confused*
Buckpaw

Oh you wish! And maybe we might run into our favorite brother. *purrs* Making his way after her*
Flintstripe

*smiles slightly casting one more glance back at the two before following Sweetbriar*
Strongbreeze

Oh dont let his mate hear you say that.
Foxclaw

*nods quickly* Yup and when someone charges or pounces at you, you have a better chance of countering.
Tanglewhisker

Deal! You have to lure him though.
Flamekit
I think it's fine because apprentices are all treated the same, no matter who they are. ~ Falconstar

*laughs* He mentioned it. Strongbreeze doesn't have much room to judge though, he's clumsy himself. I'm glad he has a friend like you. ~ Berryfrost

I don't mind. Buckpaw and I don't have to be besties, but at the very least, our differences shouldn't color our friendship with you. ~ Cloudpaw

*bumps their hips together, then stays pressed against her* Good thing, *echos, smiling at her* ~ Ambershade

Trust me, so do you. You make me want to... ~ Duskstorm
*noses him* If you just can't put yourself in that headspace then don't stress too much. I'm sure if you just tell her you want to talk it out and listen to what she has to say that will be enough. -Hushpool

*wrinkles her nose* I do not want to see whatever they're up to. *looks back to Strongbreeze* Come on Strong. Berry could use someone to talk to who has been through something similar. Older and wiser. -Sweetbriar

Oh my stars I didn't mean it like that. -Bloodmoon

I should shift like this right? *slides to the side as if she were dodging an attack* -Milky

I can do that. *pads over to him* Papa. Can you help us? -Ivorykit

Of course. *pads over to them* What do my boys need? -Treetail
I can say the same. It's been good for me to have a friend around since everything that happened with my brother. Wallowing in my negative emotions has been a common trait of mine since...since I was a kit. It's not a healthy habit and it's one I'm glad I'm breaking. -Darkmist

Are you sure? Honestly I just don't want you to do something you don't want to. Just because you guys are my friends doesn't mean you have to change anything between you. -Sunflowerpaw

*eyes her before shaking her head again* You've got to promise me something though. -Pantherpaw

Want to what? Reek havoc? Cause a scene in camp? Been there, done that, not always worth the trouble afterwards. -Frecklenose
Like i said you are in charge i wont argue more then i have to. *says looking around camp*
Skyheart

*makes his way out the nursery as he finsihes changing hte nest*
Drfitpaw

But what if she gets angry again?
Buckpaw

*smirks and sniffs the air scenting*
Flintstripe

Im comming..and i know..its just she has been so distant lately she hardly has the energy for anything nowadays...But agreed i hope Darkmist can help.
Strongbreeze

Gotta use your words better now go get your dad ill find Redshadow. *says looking around spotting him*
Foxclaw

*watches her amused and nods* Yea just like that.
Tanglewhisekr

We need help catching fish can you show us?
Flamekit
*touches her tail to his* We all have bad habits that we could break. It's noble that you're working on yours instead of pretending they don't exist. All teasing aside, I know you were a very good mate to Flaxenrose and you would make another she-cat very happy, too. ~ Berryfrost

Who says anything will change? *rolls her eyes* Like I said, Buckpaw doesn't have any emotional maturity. But at least he shouldn't hold it against you that you're friends with me. ~ Cloudpaw

Sure, whatever you want. ~ Ambershade

*eyes her for a long moment, then grins and shakes his head* You sure? Sounds like it might be a little bit worth it. ~ Duskstorm
*nods and hurries over to her dad* Pa I need to steal you for a minute! -Bloodmoon

*drops the old prey bones he'd moved out of the elders den* Looking for me? I know that look, Foxclaw. -Redshadow

I'm sure he can. Darkmist can be very insightful at times. -Sweetbriar

I feel like I'm getting the hang of this! -Milky

Absolutely. *eyes the water from the edge* Might be hard, these fish are really small. -Treetail

I certainly did my best. She was always so sweet and full of positivity, it kept me grounded. With her gone it's been a struggle to keep the intrusive thoughts out of my head. -Darkmist

*hesitates before nodding* If you could talk to him then, that might help. Thank you, Cloudpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

When I'm a warrior you can't pull the former mentor card. I want us to be friends first, not former mentor and apprentice. -Pantherpaw

Are you kidding?! Your brother gives the worst punishments! -Frecklenose
*frowns sympathethically* I know what you mean. I had a lot of those before I grew so close to Sweetbriar and Strongbreeze. ~ Berryfrost

No problem. I'd be a pretty lousy friend if I only cared about what you could do for me. ~ Cloudpaw

*blinks, caught off guard* *leans off of her* I mean, we're friends now, aren't we? ~ Ambershade

I don't think I remember you being punished for your outburst that one time! ~ Duskstorm
*purrs* No problem for me. *nods to Falconstar* Sorry duty calls. *nudges Bloodmoon* What is it?
Skyheart

*looks a bit embarrassed and nods making his way over* We were seeing if you wanted to try and make new friends. *looks over at his mate and Skyheart.
Foxclaw

Like you said wise and old. *teases* Though he isn't t hat much older then us you know.
Strongbreze

*Scents a vole and makes his way to stalk it*
Flintstripe

*looks at Ivorykit making his way behind Treetail as he looks down into the pool and crouches down before launching himself at Treetail*
Flamekit

*makes his way to the apprentice den and lays down in his nest*
Driftpaw
And how did you manage them? I feel guilty occupying so much of my son's time whenever I'm in a dark space. I try not to let him see that side of me, but he's like a life line. -Darkmist

That's not much other than helping you with hunting. *purrs in amusement* -Sunflowerpaw

Of course. I'm just saying you can't force me to behave. *shoots her a grin* I won't be required to listen to you anymore. -Pantherpaw

I think I got away with it because when you get cheated on an outburst is justified. Buuuut I may or may not have caused a screaming match between Sunheart and I at the new camp when I told him he couldn't compare the fact that he cheated to me having a tom bury his face between my legs three days after I broke up with him. Wren and Ivyfrost let me get away with that one. -Frecklenose
It's time for you to make more friends and Foxclaw and I have the perfect cat in mind. *starts leading him over* -Bloodmoon

Do you guys think I'm that lonely? *cuffs him playfully* -Redshadow

I know I just like to tease. Come on, we've got to show Flint up. *stalks the scent of a squirrel* -Sweetbriar

Hey! *stumbles into the pool* Boys! I can't believe you'd pick on me like this! *shakes his pelt as he climbs put of the water* -Treetail

*laughs and nudges his brother lightly* It actually worked! -Ivorykit

*looks up from his nest* Hey. Sorry for storming off earlier. -Badgerpaw
*blinks confused* Why would i need to make more friends i have enough. *follows her confused*
Skyheart

Well yes. *cuffs him back* You are always alone if you arent with me or Mistybreeze and you know that isn't healthy. *teases*
Foxclaw

*watches her before scenting the air himself scenting a robin and follows*
Strongbreeze

*puffs out his chest proudly* I knew it would work all along! Papa fall for everything!
Flamekit

*settles besides him nosing into his fur* Its fine...You figure everything out?
Driftpaw
I can't say I managed them well... Snowstep was my lifeline until he died, and that just created more intrusive thoughts. I really didn't get a grip on them until Sweetbriar and I became close. I'm sure you've realized that the thoughts are loudest when you're alone. ~ Berryfrost

And realationship advice, now! Besides, the hunting is a big one. I don't offer you that. ~ Cloudpaw

I like to think you'll always be respectful and listen to me! *cuffs her playfully* But sure, I won't hold it against you that you were my apprentice. Not sure why I would have a reason to do that in the first place. ~ Ambershade

You know what, I can safely say that Falconstar would not have let you escape punishment twice. You had a lot of outbursts with Sunheart, didn't you? ~ Duskstorm

*pads out of the Warriors Den with a yawn, feeling much more rested after sitting her vigil* ~ Thundersky
*looks up, suddenly suspicious* Excuse me? ~ Shiverwind
Mom, Featherwing and Crowtail are not enough pa. *rolls her eyes* You need a friend you don't sleep with. -Bloodmoon

Says who? I feel perfectly healthy. -Redshadow

I'm sure this was your idea, wasn't it flamekit? -Treetail

Yeah, Strongbreeze actually helped put things in perspective. -Badgerpaw

I definitely have. When my mother left with Sunheart and my father started to lose his sanity, I never felt so alone. Sunheart obviously had it worse being exiled and then being truly alone when my mother was taken, but being here with Tanglestar was isolating too. He never wanted anyone too close to me. I'm sure it was his paranoia. -Darkmist

I feel like my mom should get credit for the relationship advice. *purrs* -Sunflowerpaw

I'd never directly disrespect you and you know that. But I'm just covering all my bases. *nudges her in return* -Pantherpaw

Unfortunately. He really seemed to think that it was fine for him to change nothing about his friendship with Shiverwind after they slept together and even when we split he though it was okay to give me his opinions on my choices. To judge me on them. -Frecklenose

Look who is finally awake. -Blackpaw

I am definitely not telling you what it is now. *pulls her head back to his chest* Just enjoy the moment. -Wrenflight
*Opens his mouth to argue and shuts it* Fine....But who are you trying to pair me up with?
Skyheart

Oh shut up and just accept our help dad. *says before meeting up with Bloodmoon* Got mine!
Foxclaw

*looks from warrior to warrior* seriously?
Skyheart

Mhm! And it worked!
Flamekit

Well thats good what did he end up doing? *says curiously*
Driftpaw

*catches his Robin and happily makes his way back towards the group*
Strongbreeze

*sits waiting with two voles*
Flintstirpe

*touches her nose to his* Well, consider me a friend. A friend who knows what you're going through to some extent, too. If you ever need to talk to someone, I certainly won't hold anything against you. ~ Berryfrost

True! I'm definitely going to go to her whenever I need the advice! ~ Cloudpaw

"Never". I'm going to hold you to that if you became a warrior and suddenly start throwing your weight around! *purrs and licks her cheek* ~ Ambershade

*noses her shoulder* And now he's gone. For a moon at least, long enough for you to relax. And you know, if he does come back and try to start anything, you would have several cats in your corner. ~ Duskstorm

*scoffs* I'm sorry, did you sit vigil last night? ~ Thundersky

*eyes him* That means you know I won't like it. ~ Shiverwind
Yes seriously! *nudges her dad* Don't be a grouch! Just have a conversation and see how it goes. -Bloodmoon

*huffs* All right, fine. -Redshadow

Well if she gets mad again then just talk it out calmly. She-cats can be rationed with. -Hushpool

Mastermind of trouble. *shakes his head in amusement* Just wait until your pa hears this. I'll never live it down. -Treetail

We sparred a bit and then he said Ambershade put the whole thing together and maybe she is planning another one of these that we'll be in. -Badgerpaw

*Joins them with a squirrel, black bird and a rabbit* I win! -Sweetbriar

Likewise, Berryfrost. If you ever need someone I'm always around. Can't promise I won't give you my unsolicited opinion. *purrs* -Darkmist

I hope it helps! *laughs* I'll start directing all the apprentice She-cats to her. She seems to always have toms around her, so she knows her stuff I guess. -Sunflowerpaw

*purrs* Swear I won't throw it at you. No one else is safe though. -Pantherpaw

I know. I think I've proven that I can handle him myself though. *purrs in amusement* He knows he can't screw with me. At least not anymore. -Frecklenose

Nope, but you woke me up bright and early when you crawled into my nest. -Blackpaw

It's a punishment isn't it? *kisses her cheek with a grin* Looove you. -Wrenflight
And I can't promise that I'll withold mine! What a pair we'll be, *bumps him playfully* ~ Berryfrost

Well if any of the toms become suddenly tolerable and single, I know who to go to. ~ Cloudpaw

*shakes her head* The other warriors are going to think I trained a menace. ~ Ambershade

Atta girl! *bumps their hips as they pad into camp* ~ Duskstorm

*freezes, mid-lick* I did no such thing. ~ Thundersky

*scowls at him* Mhm. And here I thought having the deputy as my mate would mean no more punishments! ~ Shiverwind
Terrorizing the clan. *chuckles* Who do you think we'd pick on first? -Darkmist

What about my brother? I know I'm biased, but I think he's pretty tolerable. -Sunflowerpaw

Isn't that to be expected from a Hushpool and Skyheart kit? -Pantherpaw

Well, want to join me for a visit to the elders den? *noses through the pile for prey to bring them* -Frecklenose

Yes you did. Half asleep you plopped right down beside me. My sister and Cloudpaw can back up my story. -Blackpaw

Really? Do you see Sweetbriar getting off easily even though her mate is the leader? -Wrenflight
Fine fine! Cant beleive you two...*looks at Redshadow* Im guessing they thought you were just as lonely?
Skyheart

Now play nice you two. *bumps his mate* Come on.
Foxclaw

Guess ill try..Thanks for talking to me. *nuzzles her*
Buckpaw

*rolls his eys getting ot his paws* You tried way to hard.
Flintstirpe

Im proud of my catch.
Strongbreeze

So Falconstar didn't set it up himself then? *sighs a bit* Thats a relief...*starts to rub his paws down his side gently*
Driftpaw
First I have to whip you into shape! No plotting until then. *stands and shakes out her fur* Training starts tomorrow. ~ Berryfrost

Bloodmoon and Thundersky haven't terrorized the Clan! ... much. ~ Ambershade

I cannot think of a better way to spend the rest of my day. ~ Duskstorm

I agree, actually. I like Blackpaw a lot. However, *nods towards him and Thundersky, a bit smug* I'm not in a hurry to get between that. ~ Cloudpaw

Not if they know what's good for them, *mumbles, shooting the she-cats a very sharp glare* ~ Thundersky

See! No thank you! ~ Cloudpaw

Well... to be fair, Falconstar seems to enjoy punishing others! ~ Shiverwind
Apparently so. I'm surprised the roped you into this. You've got more friends than me. -Redshadow

*pads off with him* I think they can get along. -Bloodmoon

Of course. You know I'd do anything for you. *noses his head* -Hushpool

It's been a while since I've been out hunting! *purrs* You guys did well though. Let's head back. -Sweetbriar

That's what I thought too. *watches him before nosing him lightly* You and I can work hard together to prove how good we are. -Badgerpaw

Fair enough. *purrs in amusement* Bright and early then? -Darkmist

Well than I better pick up the slack. *smirks* Don't want it to get boring around here. -Pantherpaw

*smiles at him with a deep purr* I try to spend as much time as I can with my dad. I know a lot of cats grow out of that, but I love being around him. *carries a couple of voles to the elders den* Knock knock. Hope we aren't interrupting any naps. -Frecklenose

Not at all. *sits up with a stretch, perking up happily* I was waiting for one of my kits to come around. -Scorchgaze

*purrs in amusement* Do you think something other than rivalry is going on between them? -Sunflowerpaw

*smirks* No need to be shy, Thundersky. I get it, I'm a hard tom to resist. -Blackpaw

That he does. Let's hope there won't need to be anymore punishments for a long time though. *noses her* Should we head back? -Wrenflight
I have no idea...And right i have way more friends then you why would i need more? Plus i dont sleep with all of them. *grumbles annoyed*
Skyheart

I hope so i dont want ot come back to fur and blood splattered everywhere.
Foxclaw

I know mama that's why you are the best! *stretches* I feel a bit better.
Buckpaw

*follows quickly* Flintstripe you left your kits alone with Treetail today?
Strongbreeze

Sure did made him kit sit for once! *purrs* Sweets knows what im talking about.
Flintstripe

Mhmm yeah we will i dont like everyone thinking we are lack luster.
Driftpaw
Bright and early, *agrees, grinning* ~ Berryfrost

Stars, *shakes her head* Pantherpaw on the hunt. ~ Ambershade

It's true, we were making bets on who would come first. *doubletakes when she sees Duskstorm* Neither of us guessed Duskstorm, though. ~ Mistybreeze

Surprise! It's your favorite son in law! ~ Duskstorm

I think it depends on thier own definition of rivalry, although I hardly know what to call her crawling into his nest after vigil. They looked awful cuddly before Blackpaw had to leave. ~ Cloudpaw

*rolls her eyes and starts grooming her paws again, rougher* In your wet dreams. ~ Thundersky

*sighs* If we must. You're sure you wouldn't rather sleep out here? We could test that endurance of yours all night long. ~ Shiverwind
*raises a brow* That's not what I heard. Which ones haven't you slept with? -Redshadow

I don't think it'd go that bad. I think...-Bloodmoon

Than I did my job well. Now how did your assessment really go? Who did you fight? -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* I'm sure he can handle it. *pauses when they return to camp and laughs at the site of him soaking wet* Maybe not. -Sweetbriar

Me either. That's why we're going to make them eat their words, bunny. -Badgerpaw

Starclan I knew you'd be an early riser. Never thought I'd have a mentor waking me up early again. *laughs* -Darkmist

Everyone better beware. *purrs* When I want something I get it. -Pantherpaw

You know what, you are the favorite today. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Ahh so he did see Falconstar and Sweetbriar come back to camp yesterday. *drops the prey beside him and Mistybreeze with a grin* -Frecklenose

Do not remind me. Duskstorm has officially taken my top favorite spot. -Scorchgaze

Frienemies? -Sunflowerpaw

Yours too if that time you slept in my nest was any indication. -Blackpaw

*wraps his paws tight around her* Actually that sounds better. The patrols have all been assigned for the day, as long as he get back early then I can use this free time. *grins* -Wrenflight
Scorchgaze. *points out* Blackpelt. *snorts* Why am i explaining myself to you i have more friends. *sits down and starts to groom his own paw*
Skyheart

Im sure it will be fine they are both reasonable...well you know whati mean.
Foxclaw

I think it went pretty good.. though i lost to Blackpaw.
Buckpaw

*looks over at his mate dumbly* You have to be kidding me...ill talk to you lot later. *takes his prey to the pile before making his way over* Do i even want to know?
Flintstirpe

*perks up seeing Flintstripe* We tricked him!
Flamekit

Treetail you got tricked by two kits?
Flintstripe

And how are we going to do that? *rubs his head against him curiously*
Driftpaw
Bet you never thought you'd have a mentor who teaches you how to charm she-cats either, right? ~ Berryfrost

*nudges her as they return to camp* Go on and start terrorizing your Clanmates, then. ~ Ambershade

Poor Sweetbriar, she did look awful wobbly. So then, the fact that Frecklenose looks like her top half got stuck in a burr bush doesn't bother you? ~ Duskstorm

*masks her laugh with a cough, taking a large bite of vole* ~ Mistybreeze

Ooh, yes! They're frienemies! ~ Cloudpaw

I did not-- you know what, why am I even talking to you? I'm a warrior now. Go clean the Nursery or or pick ticks or something. ~ Thundersky

*shakes his off* That was a joke! I don't have five times in me. ~ Shiverwind
Fair enough. Your daughter seems to think that maybe you're missing something though. -Redshadow

*grins* Reasonable enough. *noses his cheek* Get your handsome tail over to the sunning rocks. I want to relax. -Bloodmoon

He's a tough opponent though and he's the oldest in the den. I'm sure you did great. -Hushpool

They said they wanted help! I was just trying to do my fatherly duties. -Treetail

By training twice as hard as the rest of them. Put them to shame. -Badgerpaw
Definitely not, though that was a secret wish of mine as an apprentice. Looks like Starclan heard my prayers, it just took them a while to get back to me. -Darkmist

*huffs* I've had no time to prepare! But fine. I'm sure I can think on the fly. *pads off* -Pantherpaw

*shoots him a look before turning to Mistybreeze for help* -Frecklenose

*eyes them both suspiciously* Careful Duskstorm, you're going to lose your first place position. I'm more than happy to give it to Treetail. He's been surprisingly well behaved lately. -Scorchgaze

Maybe with benefits? I know they have kissed. - Sunflowerpaw

Chores are all done for the day. Can't get rid of me that easily. - Blackpaw

Ha! I win the endurance test. *purrs as he gently moves her off and stands with a stretch* Okay nevermind, I'm beat. -Wrenflight
How did you end up wooing Flaxenrose? ~ Berryfrost

*purrs watching her leave, then looks around for her friends* ~ Ambershade

*catches Frecklenose's eye* Her entire top half is a bit dramatic, only her neck is ruffled. ~ Mistybreeze

What Mistybreeze said! ~ Duskstorm

Frienimies with benefits? StarClan that's complicated. *pauses* Excuse me, they've what?! How do you know? ~ Cloudpaw

I'm sorry, is telling you to leave me alone not enough? I said, go away! ~ Thundersky

Ha! Just wait until your littermates get ahold of you. *stretches as well, then pauses* Question. Isn't it like a right of passage to go and tell your father about what we just did? Falconstar has always made a show of it. ~ Shiverwind
Like what? *stops what he was doing* Wanna go ahead and tell me?
Skyheart

*sticks his nsoe up and makes his way* Its going its going!
Foxclaw

Well i guess but i should be able to beat him!
Buckpaw

And you ended up fur deep in water? *shakes his head* Come on kits time to sleep. *nudges them before looking back at his mate* I dont even know what to say to you.
Flintstripe

Twice as hard that seems like alot of work when i already have to put alot of work to keep up with all of you.
Driftpaw
By being painfully obvious, but never speaking my mind about how I felt for her until we were warriors. I took the very slow and awkward route. -Darkmist

*waves Ambershade over* Perfect timing! We were just about to do some sunning. -Bloodmoon

Frecklenose, sweetheart, come here. -Scorchgaze

I don't want to. -Frecklenose

Freckle. *gives her a look until she moves to his side with a sigh**eyes her neck carefully* That's an awful big bruise. -Scorchgaze

*shakes her head in amusement* They weren't exactly quiet about it. I was going to take a nap in the den one day, heard the sounds of kissing and recognized the voices then turned around and went to nap somewhere else. -Sunflowerpaw

Oh my Starclan, you're so dramatic sometimes. *pads off to the prey pile* -Blackpaw

*groans at that idea* You in laws are going to give the old tom a heart attack one of these days. He's almost ran right into Flint and Treetail in the forest a few times and Falconstar gives him way too much information. -Wrenflight
Well Blackpelt is dead and Scorchgaze is getting his rest in the elders den. Clearly you're lacking in friends with free time. -Redshadow

You might just need some more time. Study his technique and take him down by outsmarting him. -Hushpool

*pouts as he dries his fur and follows them to the nursery* They plotted against me and that's a recipe for disaster no matter how you look at it! -Treetail

*purrs happily* We outsmarted daddy. -Ivorykit

I promise, bunny, we'll do it in ways that aren't too hard on you. I'll work it out. -Badgerpaw