Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30501-30550 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
Um, a little bit less, but I haven't done much bird hunting without her. We should see where I'm at. ~ Cloudpaw

*watches Creedstorm curiously for a moment, reminded that she's a former clan leader, before taking the long way around the squirrel, creeping up behind it* ~ Shiverwind

*smiles slightly* Well I'm happy for her. She deserves it. *scents the air, pausing when she catches mouse* ~ Berryfrost

*moves to copy her, but pauses, her gaze lingering on her crouch* *shakes her head and goes in the opposite direction, tracking a mouse* ~ Shiverwind
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods in agreement* I scented a black bird near by, so try going for that. I'll keep a close eye on you again and we can see where we need to work on. -Treetail

*eyes the prey intently, taking a moment to let Shiverwind fall into position before pouncing**blocks the squirrel with impressive speed as she chases it right to Shiverwind's paws* -Creedstorm

You've certainly seemed to be pretty happy with your two mates lately. *teases as she falls into her crouch* -Sweetbriar

*makes her way after the rabbit and successfully catches it with a clean kill**circles back to follow Ambershade* -Frecklenose
Got it. *scents the air for the blackbird, stopping when she latches onto the scent* *follows it carefully, still repeating everything Sunflowerpaw had taught her* *pauses again when she finds the bird, getting into crouch, and then leaping and landing on it before it can fly away* ~ Cloudpaw

*nips the neck swiftly, killing it instantly* *drops the squirrel and eyes Creedstorm* You're fast considering you aren't small and slender. ~ Shiverwind

Three mates, if I count you. *teases, sneaking up behind the mouse to startle it into Sweetbriar's paws* ~ Berryfrost

*walks out from behind a bush with a mouse in her jaws, looking more relaxed* Oh good, you got the rabbit. That'll feed a few of us at least. ~ Ambershade
I gotta say, I think I'm a very lucky mentor. My apprentice got a little bit of help and is already excelling. Sunflowerpaw is either a really good mentor or you just really enjoy her lessons. *gives her an amused look* -Treetail

I spent my entire apprenticeship busting my ass to be good at every single aspect of being a warrior. *clicks her tongue with a slight eye roll* And as Slightfeather likes to point out, my social skills suffered for it. -Creedstorm

*snatches the small rodent easily as it scurries to her, purring happily at the clean bite* Oh definitely don't leave me out. We're just one big complicated love bramble bush. Full of tangles. *laughs as she picks up the mouse* How did Darkmist's date go? -Sweetbriar

I'm more than happy to share. *stretches and slings the prey over her back* Your mouse looks good. Whenever I'm on the verge of my heat my prey looks like it got run over by a monster. -Frecklenose
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*shrugs, burying her catch with a pleased smile* A lot of both, I think. She's a good teacher. Really easy to pay attention to. ~ Cloudpaw

*grins, amused* Social skills are boring anyway, as I'm sure you're about to find out. ~ Shiverwind

He said it went well, and they both came back to camp smiling. He said she's a little too young for him though, which is fair given that she was an apprentice the same time as his kits. That would be a little weird. ~ Berryfrost

Mine usually do, too. Maybe I'm not on the verge, then, and Pantherpaw just set me off. *purrs, tucking her mouse under her chin as she scans the forest for the rest of the group* ~ Ambershade
Easy on the eyes huh? Ah I remember being young and smitten for the first time. -Treetail

You should have seen that cocky grin on his face when I told him I got invited to this. He knows I'm a lost cause, but he insists I need to make friends. *relaxes slightly at her easy going attitude* -Creedstorm

*gives her a playful look* I'm going to feel very called out if we keep up this line of conversation. I guess it is different if the cat is actually in the nursery with your kits though. What about someone else? Maybe Milky? Although she might not be the kind of cat able to handle him. -Sweetbriar

Leave it to a Hushpool and Skyheart kit to be triggering cats' heats. I think it's in their blood to meddle in the sex lives of others. *leads the way back to where they'd split from the rest of the group* I am surprised it was Pantherpaw though. She's always been very one track minded on her training. -Frecklenose
*freezes at that, before quickly covering the rest of her catch* I mean, she's my best friend. Of course I think she's pretty, and smart, and funny, and... *trails off then huffs* Whatever, yeah, I'm smitten. ~ Cloudpaw

Sounds slightly sadistic. Good for you. *picks up the catch* It's always the nice, polite ones. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs* Sweetbriar, you were attracted to Falconstar because he's older. But what do you mean? Darkmist is so relaxed! ~ Berryfrost

Yeah, surpised me too, *mutters* But she said Sunflowerpaw and Cloudpaw were asking too. I'm the only female mentor so Pantherpaw must've drawn the short stick. ~ Ambershade
*chuckles at that* I was going to say it's no use hiding it from me. I know all and see all around this camp. -Treetail

Speaking from personal experience? Your mate is the deputy, right? *starts padding back the way they came* -Creedstorm

I mean he's a pawful. If he's not accidentally offending someone with his lack of tact, he's hurting himself. *purrs in amusement* He's sweet of course, but he is a lot of work. -Sweetbriar

Ahh they are getting to that age, aren't they? I guess it's about time I had that talk with my daughter. I'm no prude, but I'm way too young and hot to be a grandma yet. -Frecklenose
Really? *thinks about that, then sits down* Then maybe you can help me... I've decided Sunflowerpaw is the one for me and I'm not going to let anyone steal her. I know she still has lingering feelings for Buckpaw, though, so I'm doing everything I can to not step on her toes, but keep her eyes on me. But she's going to be a warrior soon, and we'll have completely different routines. How am i supposed to keep her focus then? Or at least keep it from wandering to someone else. ~ Cloudpaw

Sure is, deputy Wrenflight. ~ Shiverwind

Well, I can't deny any of that. Stars, I guess he is a pawful. *huff* I need to work harder and see if he can get with Ambershade at all. She's young and pretty, I'm sure if they could just hook up once, all of those reservations would fade away. ~ Berryfrost

*laughs a little* Yeah, you are. *flicks an ear as she overhears her name, stepping into the clearing* What about Ambershade? ~ Ambershade

Nothing, just telling Sweetbriar how your date with Darkmist went. ~ Berryfrost

Oh, it was nice. Darkmist is a real gentleman. ~ Ambershade
You're a sneaky one, aren't you? *chuckles and sits down as he thinks it over* Well you said she's your best friend and I'm sure she feels the same. Once she becomes a warrior this actually works out incredibly well for you. Apprentices aren't allowed to leave camp without a warrior, but since she'll be one the two of you can spend lots of girl time out of camp. Alone. -Treetail

He and Slightfeather seem rather similar. Good for you as well. -Creedstorm

Ouch. Just nice? That doesn't sound like he made you weak in the knees. -Frecklenose

It was only the first date, Freckle. I'm sure Darkmist just needs some more time to get back into the swing of things. -Sweetbriar
*eyes light up* That's true! And I guess she can keep helping me with my hunting until I become a warrior, too. *suddenly frowns again* Ugh, there is another problem with Buckpaw, though. I got him to confess that he does have feelings for Sunflowerpaw but he doesn't want to think about them until he's a warrior. ~ Cloudpaw

*Shrugs* He didn't make me weak in the knees, but I would go on another date with him. You never know; at this point I just want a tom to spoil me and tell me how pretty I am, *sighs, only half kidding* ~ Ambershade

Isn't that all any she-cat wants? *speaks up, stepping into the clearing* Wrenflight's good at it. Maybe he can give Darkmist lessons, too. ~ Shiverwind

*flicks her ears back, slightly* Yeah, maybe. ~ Ambershade

*clears her throar* So, let's head to the lake so we can eat and swim! ~ Berryfrost
Well he's the same age as you, so while he's only focusing on his training and waiting on his feelings you'll have all this time to woo her. Besides, don't you think you're a much better catch than he is? -Treetail

*nudges Ambershade* Come on, walk with me. *curls her tail around her shoulders and leads her toward the lake* Spoiling and compliments are never bad, but you deserve so much more than just that. Give it some time and I'm sure you'll get swept off your paws. By Darkmist or someone unexpected. -Frecklenose

*gives Berryfrost a slightly uneasy look before continuing the walk* So if things with she and Darkmist don't work out, what are his options do you think? -Sweetbriar

*glances between Ambershade and Shiverwind* Some history there? -Creedstorm
*snorts* Stars, definitely. Buckpaw is selfish and can't see past his own muzzle. He's the last cat who deserves Sunflowerpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs* I'm just tired of waiting around. But I've tried forcing it before and clealry it didn't get me anywhere, so I know I've got no choice but to wait. ~ Ambershade

Milky? I mean, who else is there, unless I can find him a couple to join? ~ Berryfrost

It's petty history. She was Wrenflight's apprentice and she made it very, very clear that she had a crush on him. Wrenflight basically lived in denial over it until she kissed him and made him face it, despite the fact that I pointed it out to him several times. ~ Shiverwind
Then there you go! She doesn't seem to have any objects to she-cats, does she? -Treetail

Honey take it from me, forcing it is the last thing you want to do. Have you felt any pull or attraction to anyone at all? I thought for sure Duskstorm and I wouldn't go beyond friendship, but we just had that magnetism. Have you felt that at all? -Frecklenose

*eyes her* What was all that talk about taking him on as your second mate? *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

I swear, toms wouldn't know which end was up if it wasn't for us. Well, I say make sure you stake your claim. Your mate might be trustworthy, but she-cats like to push their luck and have a tendency to keep sniffing around things that don't belong to them. -Creedstorm
No. She's said before that she thinks love is just love, although she's been so far up Buckpaw's tail since we were kits, she's never thought about being with a she-cat. How do I know if I've turned her? She's already so sweet and touchy. ~ Cloudpaw

Definitely not with Darkmist. Honestly, the date was nice but it was boring. I... I felt that way about Wrenflight but clearly that did not go in my favor. *sighs* Now I really just spend all of my time with Pantherpaw, training her and hanging out with her. Which I don't mind at all, she's amazing. Still, it would be even more amazing to have a mate and an apprentice. ~ Ambershade

*flicks her with her tail* Good natured joking. Stars, I can't imagine how Strongbreeze would take it if I asked him for a second mate. ~ Berryfrost

*eyes Ambershade up ahead* Yeah. That's what I've always thought. Especially because he's the deputy now; that's a real catch. Do you ever have cats sniffing around Slightfeather? ~ Shiverwind
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•perks up spotting Duskstorm and quickly makes his way over to him• Morning! And no you havn't i have been waiting here for like ever.
Buckpaw

Might aswell take them if they aren’t doing anything.
Tanglewhisker

Not like we are doing anything else with all the she cats having a girls day. •sits up• You weren’t invited Bloodmoon?
Strongbreeze

•watches the she cats leave• I don’t think Shiverwind can teach us new words right now. •says going back to picking through the pile with Ivorykit•
Flamekit

You will do fine on all the assessments I’m sure. •looks back at her• So what do you want to learn today?
Skyhesrt
Sweet and touchy is one thing, but if she looks at you like she wants you then you know. If her touch lingers or if she's watching you. The same ways you react around her that you hide, she might not think to hide them. -Treetail

Hmm. And have you ever felt a pull toward Pantherpaw? You looked pretty rattled when we found you this morning. -Frecklenose

*shrugs* You never know. Strongbreeze doesn't strike me as ruthlessly possessive and he and Darkmist are good friends. Besides, you just mentioned how Strongbreeze would react if you asked instead of just saying that you weren't interested. *pokes her flank with her tail playfully* -Sweetbriar

Back when we were young warriors there were a few she-cats after him. He never knew though. I made sure that didn't last long at all. -Creedstorm
*nods slowly* All of that makes sense. I should have realized that on my own. ~ Cloudpaw

Well yeah, I love her to death. She's so determined to succeed and intelligent and surprisingly easy to talk to, and a good listener, and I kinda like that she keeps me alert, and-- *stops suddenly, realizing* Oh. You meant romantically. No, I've never felt that pull towards her. *clears her throat* ~ Ambershade

Alright girls, we're here! *announces, purposely ignoring Sweetbriar* Dig in or jump in! ~ Berryfrost

How did you do that? *lays down with their squirrel* ~ Shiverwind
Guess not. I guess I was still a little too young to be invited on this mature she-cat outing. -Bloodmoon

Darn. Maybe when she gets back? -Ivorykit

Um maybe we could do some battle practice? Pantherpaw did so well during our fight. -Sunflowerpaw

It's hard when you're blinded by a pretty shecat.*teases with a playful grin* -Treetail

*raises a brow and fights back a grin* You seem to have nothing but great things to say about her, though. *flops over into the sand* -Frecklenose

*bumps Berryfrost playfully* Race you to the water! *sets down the mouse and hurries into the lake* -Sweetbriar

*settles beside her and directs a hard look at her* Do you think I'm intimidating? -Creedstorm
Ahh unlucky for you im sure you will get on the next one! *gets to his paws quickly* Okay are we ready to head out?
Strongbreeze

Yeah i hope so..Well find what you want?
Flamekit

Sounds good im always down for that. *purrs* So how are you getting along with all of the other apprentices anyone special yet?
Skyheart

*pads silently with the group*
Tanglewhisker
Yep let's go. *heads out with a slight huff* -Bloodmoon

So how has Berryfrost's mood been, Strongbreeze? Does it seem like she's feeling better? -Darkmist

Things have been going really well with everyone! Buckpaw and Cloudpaw settled their differences. Pantherpaw seems to be opening up more to Cloudpaw and I. Swamppaw seems like he may get his full medicine cat name soon. -Sunflowerpaw

*picks a vole from the pile* Do you think the other apprentices will still be apprentices by the time we get to move to the den? -Ivorykit
*follows her and nods to Darkmist* Yeah she has been feeling better a bit lately thanks to you so thanks. *thinks about the kiss she gave Darkmist eariler and shakes his head* How have your play dates been going?
Strongbreeze

*twitches his ears clearly annoyed having to hear their conversation*
Tanglewhisker

Well thats great that you are all finally getting along together but you ignored part of my question. *teases*
Skyheart

I hope so..I dont want to be alone in there plus i wanna know what its like to have den mates.
Flamekit
*scoffs in amusement* They aren't play dates and I've only had one. My singular date was good. It was nice. She's a fun cat to be around. I still don't think much will come out of it other than a friendship. -Darkmist

*can't help but roll her eyes**drops back to walk beside Tanglewhisker and nudges him* Will you stop being such a grouch? -Bloodmoon

Oh, I guess I did. *shuffles her paws* I've been trying to put my crush for Buckpaw behind me so that I don't mess up our friendship. It means too much to me to ruin over a kithood crush. -Sunflowerpaw

I think the kits Buckpaw and Cloudpaw's age should still be in there. -Ivorykit
Well that's good atleast i mean you didn't blow it. *laughs* Imagine if you just completely dropped the ball on it.
Strongbreeze

Im doing my best but some things make it hard to avoid what im trying to avoid.
Tanglewhisker

*stops as they make it to he hollow* Fair but how well is putting that crush behind you been going?
Flamekit
*nudges him playfully* Zip it. I'd love to see what you were like around she-cats before Berryfrost got you all fixed up. I bet you were ten times worse than me. -Darkmist

Stop trying to avoid it then. Just accept it for what it is. -Bloodmoon

Honestly? Kind of easier than I thought. Cloudpaw and my mother both encouraged me to focus on myself and I've been having a lot of fun doing that. Not worrying about a crush and just having fun doing whatever makes me happy. -Sunflowerpaw
Id like you to know i was way more charming then you were. *nudges him back*
Strongbreeze

Cause that so much better whatever. Where are we going anyways?
Tanglewhisker

Good cause i was about to call you mouse brained if you were still focused on crushes as an apprentice. *sits down* You will have all the time as a warrior to figure out all of that stuff, thats what i tell my kits atleast and most of them listen well all of them besides Badgerpaw. *snorts* That tom.
Skyheart

Hopefully i heard some of them might be made warriors early.
Flamekit
Yeah right! Even now you're only slightly better than me. -Darkmist

The Moonclan border. I just don't think you should be stressing so much about finding a mate so early. -Bloodmoon

*purrs in amusement* Badgerpaw still works really hard. He and Driftpaw are cute. -Sunflowerpaw

Wow they must work really hard if they're getting their names early. Do you think we could do that? -Ivorykit
Oh whatever like you have seen me in action!
Strongbreeze

You are only saying that because you have a mate. *points out* So its not like you would know what its like to like someone only for them to not like you the same way back. *says picking up his pace*
Tanglewhisker

I hope he does if he didn't id be having a talk with him. *purrs* Okay what do you think you need to work on battle wise?
Skyheart

Well im sure we could if we work hard enough right?
Flamekit
You haven't seen me in action either! I bet if I asked Berryfrost she'd tell me all your embarrassing stories. -Darkmist

Obviously not but plenty of cats go through that! -Bloodmoon

Um I was having some trouble breaking her holds because she was so strong. -Sunflowerpaw

I think so. Especially if we work together! -Ivorykit
You can go ahead im not afriad of embarrassing moments im just saying in the end i got her.
Strongbreeze

Is that suppose to make me feel better cause obviously it isn't can we just drop it already?
Tagnlewhisker

Ahhh well the best way to break those are moves are to use your size, since you are a abit smaller you can weasle your way out of her holds.
Skyheart

Hopefully our mentors let us work together.
Flamekit
That's true I'll give you that. You're a lucky tom, she's a very special cat. -Darkmist

Fine. Let's just get this patrol over with. *sniffs along the border* -Bloodmoon

Can we practice that? I felt like I was having a hard time. -Sunflowerpaw

Why wouldn't they? -Ivorykit
Sure is thanks again for getting that whole thing together for her.
Strongbreeze

Agreed. *sniffs around the border* Everything seems fine over here.
Tanglewhisker

Sure. *stretches and makes his way to the hollow* Think you can take me? *grins*
Skyheart

I dont know some cats dont get along so maybe they wouldnt want to train together.
Flamekit
Don't mention it. She's been extremely helpful lately and I figured after all she's been through this would be a nice way for her to destress. -Darkmist

Same here. Anything off over by you guys? -Bloodmoon

Nope! All clear here. -Darkmist

Probably not, but practice makes perfect right? *stretches out before falling into her defensive crouch* -Sunflowerpaw

Oh that's true. Who do you think doesn't get along? -Ivorykit
Still you have been amazing to her and i cant thank you enough. *looks up*Yup all good here! But can i ask a question?
Strongbreeze

*starts to head back*
Tanglewhisker

*crouches down before poucing at her doing the same movements Pantherpaw did to her*
Skyheart

*thinks and shakes his head* Not sure really everyone seems to get along.
Flamekit
Ask away. Can't guarantee I'll know the answer, but you know how I love to give my opinions. -Darkmist

*stalks off ahead of them* -Bloodmoon

*ducks under him and quickly hits his stomach before rolling away* -Sunflowerpaw

Maybe aunt Frecklenose and Sunheart? They aren't mates anymore. -Ivorykit
Berryfrost kissed you eariler....you two aren't practicing kissing are you?
Strongbreeze

*follows her staying just behind*
Tanglewhisker

*moves his paw out and pulls her back putting her into the hold*
Skyheart

OH yeah but i heard he might not come back. What did you pick by the way?
Flamekit
*looks startled by that* Of course not! I'd never do that to you, Strongbreeze. I think Berryfrost just got excited and the peck on the cheek was just a show of gratitude. -Darkmist

*squirms in his hold, twisting and turning to kick at his legs* -Sunflowerpaw

*pokes his head into the nursery* Rise and shine, Flint. -Wrenflight

*holds up the vole* This okay? -Ivorykit
She is really pretty. I can't believe Buckpaw didn't pounce on her when he had the chance. ~ Cloudpaw

*lays down beside her and focuses on her mouse* Well yeah. Like I said I love her to death but she's more like... like a younger sister to me. ~ Ambershade

You're on! *races after her, leaping into the lake* ~ Berryfrost

Well yeah, I think you can be intimidating. Why? ~ Shiverwind
That just means you've got better odds. *nudges her lightly* Now, for doing such a good job with your hunting how about we swing by the training hollow? Maybe you two can have a sparring match. -Treetail

If you're sure that's all it is. Some cats seem to think that Pantherpaw is going to end up preferring she-cats and you're very attractive, so you never know. *nudges the rabbit to her* Come on, I can't eat all this myself. Share with me. -Frecklenose

*sinks down up to her neck in the water with a satisfied sigh* This is great! We owe Darkmist big time for getting our plan into action. -Sweetbriar

*settles back with a satisfied nod* That's all I needed really. They would try to follow him out on patrols or share prey with him and I just politely reminded them that the only she-cat who would be mating with Slightfeather was me. -Creedstorm
*perks her ears* Sounds good! *digs up her catches, her tail swishing happily* You're already ten times a better mentor than Sunheart was. ~ Cloudpaw

*thinks about how Pantherpaw asked for a one-on-one session, and chews her rabbit slowly* It wouldn't surpise me if she does end up with she-cats, but I'm- I'm straight, Frecklenose. I know I want to be with a tom. Pantherpaw - or any other she-cat - isn't an option for me. ~ Ambershade

We do, *agrees, shivering a bit as she adjusts to the water* I'll have to think of something big for him. ~ Berryfrost

*raises a brow, purring quietly* I suppose that's all it takes. I haven't seen any cats around camp brave enough to do anything more than make small talk with him ~ Shiverwind
I should hope so! What kind of loser big brother would I be if I didn't do my best for you? *flicks her shoulder with his tail and starts leading the way to the hollow* I'm interested to see where your battle skills are at. -Treetail

Fair enough. *digs in to the prey eagerly* Starclan help you if that girl does end up finding you attractive though. *laughs slightly* Her family is known for being very persuasive. -Frecklenose

You're the queen of good ideas so I'm sure you'll think of something. I'm glad everyone is getting along. For the most part. -Sweetbriar

I won't say I don't like hogging all his time. *grooms her flank* I guess that's the one good thing about not being leader anymore. I have nothing but time for Slightfeather. -Creedstorm
About the same as my hunting. Sunheart spent even less time battle training but I've always watched the other apprentices sessions. ~ Cloudpaw

She would have to be a whole different level of persuasive to change my sexuality, *retorts, more playfully* But Pantherpaw is attractive herself, I'm sure she won't have a problem snagging herself a mate. *takes another bite of rabbit* ~ Ambershade

Why do you say it like that? Who isn't getting along? *looks across the shore* ~ Berryfrost

He's awful busy though, training two apprentices. He doesn't have much time. ~ Slightfeather
Then this will be a good opportunity for you. We'll test how good your focus is when fighting an attractive opponent. *teases* -Treetail

Don't put anything past the kin of Hushpool and Skyheart. *purrs in amusement* Her parents' body count climbs every couple of moons. -Frecklenose

Didn't you feel that bit of tension with Ambershade and Shiverwind? Maybe it was nothing, but if felt a little tense to me. I'm sure a fun game will fix all that though. -Sweetbriar

Once they've gotten their full names I'm sure he'll be freed up. What about your mate? Deputy is definitely a full time workload. -Creedstorm
*thinks about that* I don't think I've ever sparred her before. But I can't let her know that she's my future mate, yet, so I better put up a good fight. ~ Cloudpaw

*snorts* You don't think they're persuasive enough to turn you, do you. ~ Ambershade

I think I was fending off allagations of taking a third mate, *teases* But there's no reason for them to have any tension; Shiverwind is finally letting your brother dick her down, and soon Darkmist will be doing the same to Ambershade. Everyone wins! ~ Berryfrost

Wrenflight was a virgin up until we got together. If I want time all I have to do is give him a look. Mistybreeze calls it the honey moon phase. ~ Shiverwind
I love that confidence! I'm rooting for you, sis. This clan needs more representation of she-cat love. -Treetail

Skyheart already tried that once and I can proudly say he was unsuccessful. -Frecklenose

*wrinkles her nose slightly* Can we not talk about my brother's...you know? And I wasn't making any allegations! *purrs softly* I was just saying IF it was something you were interested in I don't think Strongbreeze wouldn't consider it. He lives to make you happy....And so does Darkmist lately. -Sweetbriar

Mmm that's the best. For some of us, the honeymoon phase never really ends. Hope you're one of the lucky ones. -Creedstorm
Says the gay tom, *retorts playfully* Have you ever even been with a she-cat? ~ Cloudpaw

*wrinkles her nose* Uh, yeah. Duh. Who wants to be with Skyheart... beside Hushpool and Featherwing. *contuines stripping and eating her rabbit, thinking carefully* What if, say, Bloodmoon or Thundersky had ever tried? They're not old enough to be your grandparent. Think they could've ever turned you onto a she-cat? ~ Ambershade

I don't feel like you're teasing anymore. Do you really think I would take a second mate? And do you truly believe Strongbreeze would ever be comfortable with that? Or Darkmist, for that matter! ~ Berryfrost

I doubt it, *says, smiling bittersweetly* Wren and I don't tend to get along with for a long time. We get over it though and move on and forgive, and I think that's all that matters in the end. ~ Shiverwind
•nudges Duskstorm• Are we going out to train today?
Buckpaw

•nods wearily• I guess that’s fair maybe I was just thinking to much into it.
Strongbreeze

I think we need someone more your size for this to work. •says not budging at her kicks before getting off•
Skyheart

•yawns tiredly confused and stretches out blinking looking around for the kits before getting up in a panic• where are the kits!?
Flintstripe

Oh that looks good!
Flamekit
I'll have you know, I'm bi! I can appreciate a handsome tom and a beautiful she-cat. But I actually have been with a she-cat or two in the past. I've very well rounded. -Treetail

Hmm I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against pretty she-cats, but I don't think they'd really be my type. *grins as she thinks it over* If you couldn't tell by my current mate choice, I like em a little more mature and experienced. -Frecklenose

Okay okay! I'm just a little curious is all. *purrs as she climbs out of the deeper water* You and Darkmist have gotten very close very fast is all. I think it's sweet considering he and Strongbreeze are good friends too. -Sweetbriar

Banter keeps things lively. It's healthy to disagree from time to time so long as you don't hurt each other. If he's anything like Slightfeather, you two will be fine. -Creedstorm
Strongbreeze does Berryfrost and I being close make you uncomfortable? I'm really not trying to step on your toes, so I'm sorry if I crossed a line. -Darkmist

*huffs slightly as she shakes dirt from her fur* Sorry, I guess I got a bit ahead of myself. -Sunflowerpaw

Relax, they're out at the prey pile. *purrs in amusement* I keep an eye on my nephews. -Wrenflight

You can have first bite. -Ivorykit
We sure are. How about we hunt to prepare for the advanced assesment, assuming you're picked. ~ Duskstorm

No way, who did you hook up with in the Clan? *asks, curiously* I feel like I would've heard about it. ~ Cloudpaw

Ahh, so Hushpool would be more your speed, then. ~ Ambershade

That means by assosiation, you have to be close to him too. *purrs, following her out* So, who's ready for truth or dare? ~ Berryfrost

*groans* We're playing truth or dare? Will I never escape that stupid game? ~ Shiverwind

Nope! Besides Shiverwind, you always get the best stuff, *teases* ~ Berryfrost