Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 31001-31050 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
(I commended you guys for doing it so long! id join again but im so spotty it might now be worth it XD)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
No one can live forever Scorchgaze. *sighs* We all should know that by now but im glad you are doing better. You deserve it.
Crowtail

You two never leave eachothers side. snorts* Well i guess i didnt expect anything else from the two of you.
Skyheart

*purrs lightly* Yeah maybe she is but i dont want to rush her into thinking i need them. *chuckles* I know im not ready.
Foxclaw

*tilts his head confused* No i dont think i have.
Driftpaw

*takes a bite* Mhmm! Its great! Good catch!
Flintstripe

*watches him again* Yea thats what everyone says.
Flamepaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
And what about you? How are you doing? -Scorchgaze

You and Hushpool are always joined at the hip too! -Featherwing

Definitely no need to rush. Enjoy your youth and your time together to be all lovey. -Redshadow

Like this. *pushes himself up on his front paws, balancing all his weight* I heard this was one of Falconstar's methods. -Badgerpaw

Really papa? *purrs* -Ivorypaw

Well we can't all be pros at everything. Your pa sucks at climbing. *chuckles* -Treetail
Im doing okay...Its been hard with losing my sister...Briarpaw...then Raindapple leaving like she did..
Crowtail

Yea but we seperate like now! I dont see her!
Skyheart

Agreed! So what about you and Mistybreeze? Any attempts?
Foxclaw

*watches him for a moment holding in his laughter* I-im sorry Badgey but you look insane. doing this.
Driftpaw

Really i would never lie to you. *purrs* Come on eat up while you can.
Flintstripe

Thats true its like how you aren't very smart. *purrs out*
Flamepaw
*noses his shoulder* You've been through a lot lately. You've got a good support system so at least there's that. -Scorchgaze

Okay and there's been plenty of times Crowtail and I have been separate. Especially when you and your mate drag me wherever you please. -Featherwing

No not really. We've touched on the topic a few times, but I think we're just happier playing things by ear. She had such a rough time with her first pregnancy, she's hesitant to go through it again. -Redshadow

*drops back down onto all fours and cuffs him playfully* These muscles are worth it though. -Badgerpaw

*digs in happily* I'm excited to start training with Tanglewhisker. -Ivorypaw

*nudges him lightly* I'm plenty smart! *nudges him the fish he caught* -Treetail
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
Come back if you want to, Smart! I will say that I find it easier to manage with only one or two cats when I'm strapped for time.

*purrs reassuringly and drags her tongue over his muzzle* You'll always be my favorite guy, I promise. No one could ever change that. ~ Berryfrost

*wrinkles her muzzle* You wish. Lay down on your back. ~ Thundersky

Just checking. *drags his tongue over her ear* I'll start talking more to Wrenflight so that you have an excuse to make a new friend without seeming desperate. ~ Slightfeather

*purrs quietly* That's a nice way of looking at it. I really am going to miss you here but I'm also excited to watch you become a warrior. You deserve it. ~ Cloudpaw

We haven't talked about it that much, I needed to confront you first! *sits down in front of him* Spill the details, now. ~ Shiverwind

*quietly gets to her paws and slips out of the den, ears flat* ~ Ambershade

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*pads over to Hushpool, sans toms* You won't believe this. They both passed up the show. ~ Mistybreeze
*rolls her eyes* Mousebrains. Well, I guess this just means I get you all to myself. *nudges her toward the exit* -Hushpool

*eyes her wearily before rolling over* I swear if you leave me hanging again I'm going to be really pissed. -Blacksun

*wages between giving him a glare and thanking him, settling for nosing his cheek* I knew I could count on you. Just never make friends with Redshadow. -Creedstorm

*noses her* I'm sure it won't be too long before you join me. And we can still hang out all the time until you do. -Sunflowernose

*glances around them to make sure they were alone before laying his head down with a groan, smacking it a bit harder than intended on the ground* Ow. *sighs heavily* Berryfrost has been really nice to talk to. It's easy. So much easier than talking to pretty much anyone else and getting close to her just happened naturally. I didn't even expect it. When Ambershade and I kissed, I was going to kiss her again, but when I looked at her all I could think about was kissing Berryfrost. So when she asked me just now if I wanted to do the threesome I'll admit it did freak me out for a second, but I'd be an absolute mousebrain to say no when she's been in my head so much. -Darkmist
And then you'll what, kiss me again? *snorts, moving to stand over his lower half* *hesitates for a moment before licking right above his cock, pressing her tongue firmly against the sensitive skin there* ~ Thundersky

Okay, I understand your grudge against Redshadow, but he's a good cat... these days, anyway. And I've spent a lot of time talking to him since Mistybreeze caught that cough. I think I would even call his friend-ish already. ~ Slightfeather

I know, it's just different. *sighs* I'm really not looking forward to being the only she-cat in a den full of toms. Just my luck to be gay. ~ Cloudpaw

That does sound complicated. *sits down beside him* What does Strongbreeze think about it all? ~ Shiverwind
*shudders at that* If you want a kiss so bad you could just say. *huffs* -Blacksun

*immediately glares at him* That tom is a savage. He might be able to hide his real nature behind a nice smile and a handsome face, but don't let him fool you. He's evil. -Creedstorm

*blinks and nudges her gently* You are? I thought you appreciated toms and she-cats. *purrs softly* But if you are gay then yes, you have pretty rotten luck. -Sunflowernose

She said he is fine with it. I haven't talked to him about it directly. The last time he and I talked alone he said he was uncomfortable with Berryfrost and I being so close, but now this. I just hope that everything goes fine tomorrow. -Darkmist
If I want a kiss I'll call you a pussy again. Shut up and try to enjoy this. *begins licking at the base of his cock, first slow and cautious before getting into her rythem and sliding her tongue up his length* ~ Thundersky

Oh, so you think he's handsome? *teases, trying to lighten her mood* Do I have competition? ~ Slightfeather

*inwardly curses herself for slipping up* I mean, I could appreciate the right tom, but I'm not finding him in this den. But maybe I've just been spending too much time around Buckpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

Maybe you ought to check in with him before you bang his mate. Just a thought. ~ Shiverwind
*attempts to look unbothered, but his moans were getting harder to hold back* -Blacksun

Slightfeather! *keeps her stern gaze on him* I'm serious. That tom...that tom was skillful enough in battle to take one of my lives. He's dangerous. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. -Creedstorm

Oh stop. *shakes her head in amusement* He's working on himself and I see improvement with how he is around others. Everyone just loves you so you don't understand the struggle. *bumps her playfully* -Sunflowernose

*gives her a look* Do you have to be so vulgar about it? Though it is probably a good idea. -Darkmist
*quickly covers his entire length in long, rough licks; starting from the base and working her way to his tip* *hesiantly begins fondling his sack, rolling it gently* ~ Thundersky

*heaves a sigh, his grin fading* I remember, Creedstorm. I'll keep my distence from him. ~ Slightfeather

*resists the urge to say something romantic, reminding herself to not press* He does seem to be in a marginally better mood lately, I'll grant him that. Who knows, maybe he and I will be friends someday. ~ Cloudpaw

Oh, I'm sorry, how would you word it? ~ Shiverwind
*slams one of his paws against the ground as he tries to hold himself back**his hips buck slightly* -Blacksun

*winds around him, standing at his chest in an almost shielding manner* He was so brutal and I don't see how that could go away. I just don't want him to try and do anything to you. -Creedstorm

Unless you two end up falling in love. *teases, but the smile fades and turns into a look of slight confusion* -Sunflowernose

*racks his brain for a minute* Just mating. Banging sounds so emotionless. Berryfrost and Strongbreeze are my friends and I care about them. Besides, I guess this isn't just a thing between Berryfrost and I. It is a threesome after all. -Darkmist
*smirks to herself at his response* *encouraged, slowly takes her entire length into her mouth, pushing the tip all the way to the back of her throat until it made her gag* *contuines running her tongue over his length, still playing with his sack at the same time* ~ Thundersky

He won't do anything to me, Creedstorm, he's here for the same reasons we are; new beginnings. And if he can earn Falconstar's trust, that's impressive. But if you want me to keep my distence then I will. ~ Slightfeather

*catches her expression* Are you okay? You look like you don't think your own joke is funny. ~ Cloudpaw

Hold on, do you have to bang-- mate with Strongbreeze too? *fails to hide her amusement* Are you going to top or be a bottom? I think you could top him if you wanted to. ~ Shiverwind
*moves a paw to the back of her head, holding her in place and he climaxes with a deep groan* -Blacksun

*eyes him* What's with all this pushing in Redshadow's defense? Are you two seriously buddies? -Creedstorm

Yeah I'm good! It was just- *shakes her head* nothing. It's nothing. *nudges her* But if you're into she-cats then is there anyone who has your eye? -Sunflowernose

*scrunches his nose* That's a hard pass. She did say something about us making out, but I don't know how I feel about that. -Darkmist
*presses his muzzle to hers as she does that purring warmly* I love you, Well besides boundaries how did the talk with Darkmist go?
STrongbreeze

I wish i haven't had to go through all of it..But its part of life..I miss them all.
Crowtail

We dont drag you! You follow just follow us like a tick!
SKyheart

*Purrs ducking away slowly* Hey now i think you are very good looking! I just think that you look like a lost fox when you do that.
Driftpaw

Oh yeah he is your mentor! *purrs* He is a good cat but just make sure you behave for him alright? Same for you Flamepaw!
Flinstripe

*looks up at him confsued* I haven't even done anything! *grumbles taking the fish from Treetail* Thanks papa
Flamepaw
Well if you ever need someone to talk to about loss you know I'm here. -Scorchgaze

A tick?! That's so rude! -Featherwing

Such a flattered, bunny. *licks his ear* -Badgerpaw

I will papa. Promise. -Ivorypaw

*nudges him with a purr* Are you happy you got your aunt as your mentor? -Treetail
*nudges him thankfully and sits up* Well im going to get some prey to eat want to join me?
Crowtail

*perks his ears* Food!? Count me in.
Skyheart

*Nods* Having some younger sibligns would be nice. *teases* But take your time i dont want either of you getting hurt over it.
Foxclaw

*finishes his half of the fish* I know you will make us proud. So where else do you want to see?
Flintstripe

Mhmm! I would have wanted her or Frecklenose! *purrs* So it worked out.
Flamepaw
Food definitely sounds good. *stands with a stretch and makes his way out of the den* Want to share? -Scorchgaze

I am a little hungry. *follows after them* -Featherwing

We're not that old you know! *rolls his eyes in amusement* We're still in our prime. -Redshadow

Um maybe the training hollow? -Ivorypaw

You just would have wanted one of your aunts so they'd spoil you. *teases* -Treetail
*follows him* Sharing sounds amazing, im sure Featherwing will end up sharing with Skyheart.
Crowtail

Wait for me! *says following them quickly*
Skyheart

Oh im just messing with you! But again your grey muzzle says otherwise. *nudges him* Well any other big news from you?
Foxclaw

Well lets continue our workout before i get to distracted.
Driftpaw

Finish your meal and we can go check that out next.
Flitnstrsipe

Only a little!
Flampeaw
Let's save ourselves that trouble then. *chuckles as he noses through the pile* What looks good? -Scorchgaze

Do you want to share, Skyheart? -Featherwing

Eh not anything you'd find too interesting. If Misty and I touch on the kit topic again I'll definitely keep you posted. -Redshadow

How about we do some hunting poses, but the key is you hold it as long as you can. -Badgerpaw

*purrs as he digs into the prey* Are you and papa happy to have more free time? -Ivorypaw

Well I'm sure a little is all right. She'll still be working you good. -Treetail
Im fine with anything honestly you pick what you want.
Crowtail

Might aswell looks like your mate was stolen from you.
Skyheart

Oh please do, so you and Bloodmoons parents are getting along then?
Foxclaw

Oh im down! What first?
Driftpaw

Well yes but we will still miss having you two around, well i will.
Flintstripe

Ill make sure to do my best! I want to make you guys proud.
Flamepaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
(if i knew a good way to be able to sneak in id def think about it)
*grabs a squirrel from the pile and nudges it to him* Go for it. -Scorchgaze

Well seems like we're in the same spot then. What do you want? -Featherwing

Better than I was expecting, I'll say that. It's good for Misty to have a close she-cat friend to talk to. -Redshadow

Well drop down into your crouch. *falls into position* It'll be good for your muscles to rest how long they can go like this. -Badgerpaw

*leans against him* I'll miss sharing a nest with you and papa. -Ivorypaw

We'll always be proud of you. *noses him* -Treetail
timeskip to the next day for Strong/Berry/Dark?
I'm good with a time skip

*noses her mate* It's morning. Our ban from camp is officially over. *grooms his ears with a purr* -Frecklenose

*joins the new warriors at the cave entrance* Well done everyone. You're all good to get some rest. -Wrenflight

Thank starclan. *hurries to the warriors den with a yawn, Blacksun following* -Sunflowernose

*pads over to the prey pile, wide awake still* -Pantherleap
What a shame. Think I could convince you to stay out here with me a little longer? *drags his tongue teasingly across her ear* ~ Duskstorm

*picks her head up, blinking sleep from her eyes as the new warriors come inside the den. frowns when she doesn't see her own apprentice and picks her way through the sleeping warriors, outside the den* Pantherleap? ~ Ambershade

*chest rises and falls as she sleeps* ~ Thundersky

You're such a bad influence. *teases and nuzzles her head under his chin as she cuddles against him* -Frecklenose

Hey Ambershade! *waves her over* Want to share something? -Pantherleap

*"accidentally" flicks one of her ears with his tail on his way to his nest* -Blacksun

*slips into the warriors den and noses Berryfrost in her nest* Wakey wakey, best friend. You're sharing prey with me this morning. -Sweetbriar
But I do it so well, *says in a sing-song voice, nuzzling the top of her head* Your kits are probably settling down in the warriors den right now. How does that feel? ~ Duskstorm

Shouldn't you be settling down for a much deserved nap? You just sat vigil all night and I know Sunflowernose and Blacksun look dead on their paws. ~ Ambershade

*picks her head up and narrows her eyes at Blacksun, before deciding it's too early to cause and scene and lays her head back down on her paws* ~ Thundersky

You mean Falconstar has already had his morning meal? *asks sleepily, but still teasing* ~ Berryfrost
Surreal. They grew like weeds! Blacksun and Swamppaw are already so much bigger than me and Sunflowernose has grown into such a beautiful girl. -Frecklenose

I'm hardly even tired! I'm pumped about finally being a warrior so I've got all this energy running through me. -Pantherleap

Ha. Ha. Making fun of my sex life never gets old does it? *cuffs her playfully* Come on, I already picked out a robin for us. -Sweetbriar
I'm already having to beat toms off of her for you. *noses her ear* She takes after her mother, clearly. ~ Duskstorm

*laughs tiredly and shakes her head* You're really something. I don't think I've ever had an ounce of your enegry - and I was your age not too long ago. *lays down beside her, laying her head on her back* What are you going to do with all that enegry? ~ Ambershade

Oh, fine. *steps carefully over Strongbreeze and follows her out* Is your sister back yet? ~ Berryfrost
*snorts in amusement* You know you don't have to shower me in praise just to get one of my top of the line blwojobs. You get those whenever you want. My siblings and I were not front runners when it came to mate choices which is such a mystery to me. I think we're a pretty good looking bunch. -Frecklenose

You sound like such an elder when you say it like that. *teases* You basically are the same age as me. But I'm hoping to put my energy to use on a hot she-cat one day. For now I guess I just go on patrols and work out. -Pantherleap

Nope. Can you believe her and Duskstorm?! How would they even think of stealing my den?! -Sweetbriar
What makes you think I'm just trying to get a blowjob? You're beautiful. Stunning. Sexy. You had a mate before any of your other littermates or else you would've had more early suitors. ~ Duskstorm

Where did all of these hormones come from? One moment you gag at the thought of even making a new friend and the next, all you can talk about is finding this hot she-cat. *purrs in amusement* ~ Ambershade

Honestly, I'm a little bit shocked that it took this long for a couple to go that far. Everybody wants their own personal sex den, you know. ~ Berryfrost
*noses his neck* What a shame the tom I really really wanted I deemed off limits at the time. *teases* He was so handsome and charming and sexy. I couldn't help but fall for his smile and all his muscles. Know a tom like that? -Frecklenose

Because I was dead set on my training. There's no cuddling in training. Also, I was being a mousebrain and thinking that toms were the only option since that's all anyone ever talked about. Now that I broadened my horizons I'm definitely interested in cuddling. -Pantherleap

*huffs* Well don't get any ideas. If anyone else tries something like that Falconstar is really going to lose it. I barely got him settled down enough not to exile them with Sunheart. -Sweetbriar
I know it better be the one who is in hot water with his brother for mating in his den. *pulls her on top of his chest* ~ Duskstorm

For someone who broadened her horizons, you're not doing a lot of cuddling. You might have to settle for a passing rogue since you don't want to get in between Cloudpaw and Sunflowernose. ~ Ambershade

*winces* Oof. Well, it would have been entertaining at the very least. Speaking of sexual exploits, have you heard about what I've got waiting for me this evening? ~ Berryfrost
Oh givving me the first bite how charming. *purrs taking a peice for himself*
Crowtail

Fair pick anything i dont mind.
Skyheart

*coughs slightly* So speaking of close friend how close is she and Hushpool?
Foxclaw

*does the same with a grin* I bet i can do this longer then you.
Driftpaw

Ill miss you two more trust me, and im sure you two will enjoy your freedom.
Flitnstripe

*noses him and looks at the others* I think we are ready to go to the next spot!
Flamepaw
Mmm the very one. *noses his muzzle* I hope I made the trouble worth it. I certainly know it was worth it for me considering I got five orgasms. -Frecklenose

Yeah not coming within a tail length of that. But I'm sure there are plenty of she-cats in the clan who would at least be curious. -Pantherleap

Uh no! Spill the details! *stops beside the waterfall and noses her the robin* -Sweetbriar

Old habits die hard you know. -Scorchgaze

Wow, you're being so agreeable. What a surprise. *chuckles as he grabs them a blackbird* -Featherwing

Hmmm close enough. *eyes him* Why do you ask? -Redshadow

Oh you're on bunny. -Badgerpaw

*jumps up excitedly* Let's go! -Ivorypaw

*pads over to Strongbreeze* Hey, uh mind if we talk for a second? -Darkmist
Ill be honest i forget to refresh when i typed out my reponse but lets just continuing what my other cats are doing to make it easier :D

*looks up tiredly from his nest and stretches out* Uh sure what is it?
Strongbreeze

Dont push your luck to far Fluffy i can change that in a heartbeat.
Skyheart

Sure do. Well plans for this new day?
Crowtail

Well you know i've uh heard some rumours...
Foxclaw

*holds the stance* I dont give you long until you fall to me. *grins*
Driftpaw

*nods getting ot his paws* Lets get going then plus we need your mentors to take you out training soon.
Flinstripe

*makes his way out of the apprentice den tiredly*
Buckpaw
I just wanted to make sure you really are okay with the plans for today. -Darkmist

*huffs and passes him the bird* Please don't. -Featherwing

An old tom like me doesn't usually have too many fun plans unfortunately. -Scorchgaze

Please tell me that Skyheart and I sleeping together is NOT one of them, because I can assure you that never has and never will happen. -Redshadow

*nudges his brother excitedly* What do you want to learn first? -Ivorypaw

Hmm not too bad of an idea. *nips his ear lightly before waving over his brother* Morning Buckpaw. -Badgerpaw
Oh…I mean I think I’ll be as ready as I can be..it’s not everyday your best friend has sex with your mate.
Strongbreeze

•takes the bird and lays down taking his half• Then shush you.
Skyheart

Oh come on and pls Tom like you is bound to have fun plans! Starclan you have all the time in the world.
Crowtail

No no Starclan no! More of mom and Hushpool though?
Foxclaw

I want to learn a killer move!
Flamepaw

Morning…what are you two doing you look dumb.
Buckpaw

We are seeing who can hold the stance the longest.
Driftpaw

Uh huh….okay then good luck on that •gives his brother a look•
Buckpaw
Right. I just hope this hasn't spoiled our friendship. -Darkmist

Okay okay. *settles and plucks the feathers from his half* So you and Redshadow seem to be doing all right with the whole friends thing. -Featherwing

Thats true, but my kits are all grown and now their kits are grown too. I'm not a kit entertainer anymore. -Scorchgaze

*huffs slightly* Your mom has had a rough time since she had to retire so early. She deserves some fun. How does word travel so fast around here anyway?! -Redshadow

Ohhh that sounds cool! I can't wait to spar. -Ivorypaw

It's called working out. You should try it sometime. *shoots him a smug grin* -Badgerpaw
I....well we will see how this all goes. *gets out of his nest and starts to make his way out* Im sure it wont ruin our friendship.
Strongbreeze

Yea Bloodmoon wanted to make us have friends that we didn't sleep with. *tears into his half* And since im a good father i said fine.
Skyheart

Oh im sure you can still entertain the apprentices.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* Starclan sake...Everyone her parents talk to they end up sleeping with.*sighs* And starclan who knows everyone is always so nosey in this clan.
Foxclaw

I know right? I want to show the others we are just as good.
Flamepaw

I dont think i really need to im fit enough as it is you muscle head.*grins back at him* You only work out so much because you want your little bunny to feel you up.
Buckpaw
I definitely hope so. I'm a lost cause without you guys, you know that right? *flicks his shoulder playfully with his tail* -Darkmist

*raises a brow at him* Doesn't seem like Hushpool kept up that part of the deal. -Featherwing

I'm worried they've heard all my stories already! -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him playfully* Just don't give her any grief about it. Let her have her fun. -Redshadow

I'm sure we'll get our chance. -Ivorypaw

That is a reason. But also so I can kick your tail. *swipes at him lightly* -Badgerpaw
I've come to accept that. *makes his way to the prey pile* Ill be honest though its still a odd thing to accept.
Strongbreeze

She was mainly speaking to me id like to say.
Skyehart

Obviously. *sighs* Well least you aren't joining in on the chaos they create all i can say is we tried our best.
Foxclaw

I doubt it i mean starclan how old are you? *laughs*
Crowtail

Yea sooner than later. *grins* Im to excited!
Flamepaw

Oh whatever. *says sitting down besides him* So how long are you two doing this for?
Buckpaw

*glances at Badgerpaw*
Driftpaw
*nods* It is. I just hope you know I'd never try to come in between you two. -Darkmist

Ah fair enough. Well at least you and Redshadow are getting on well. -Featherwing

Old enough that my orange fur is turning more grey by the day. -Scorchgaze

*pats his back with a chuckle* Well at least take some comfort in the fact that you got Misty a new best friend. -Redshadow

And we can practice with the other apprentices! Who do you want to spar with most? -Ivorypaw

Until one of us gives up. -Badgerpaw
Well ill be honest Darkmist you kind of have again you are sleeping with her. *points out*
Strongbreeze

He is needs to get over his fear of being touched though! *snorts* Starclan he is such a kitten.
Skyheart

And you still look as good as ever im sure some cats are into silver foxes. *teases*
Crowtail

Yea ill call it a success after all then. *purrs*
Foxclaw

Probably Badgerpaw he is the biggest it looks like.
Flamepaw

And im not givving up anytime soon.
Driftpaw

*raises and eye walking away and comes back with a vole laying down infront of them* Well good luck.
BUckpaw
*eyes him* Maybe it's not the best idea right now then. Berryfrost is under the impression you're okay with this at least for her sake, but if you're this uncomfortable or against it then you should probably discuss it with her more candidly. -Darkmist

Skyheart, straight toms tend to not like being felt up by other toms. *shakes his head* -Featherwing

*cuffs him playfully* Yeah and I've still got some decent energy for a silver fox. -Scorchgaze

I definitely owe you a thank you for it. It's really been helping her mood. -Redshadow

He'll be hard to fight probably. We'll have to train hard. -Ivorypaw

You gotta bet on one of us, Buckpaw. Who do you think can hold out longest? -Badgerpaw
You made it very worth it. It would've been worth it if we had just cuddled in their den. *noses her neck gently* I love learning new things about you. The sex is amazing but nothing tops just getting to know you a little more. ~ Duskstorm

Well apparently Darkmist is having a threesome with Berryfrost and Strongbreeze tonight, and I heard your mom and Mistybreeze are practically girlfriends now, so it certainly seems like cats are curious about a lot of things right now. *flicks her tail, taking a bite out of a mouse* ~ Ambershade

*winces internally* A threesome, with Strongbreeze and Darkmist. ~ Berryfrost
*purrs deeply and noses him back* Well you get to know everything about me. Anything you want to know. I want you to know me better than anyone else and I want the same, to know everything I can about you. -Frecklenose

Maybe it's because of the season change? Everyone is tired of being bored and holed up from leaf-bare so now that we're in new-leaf heading into green-leaf everyone is full of energy and ready to get out. *shrugs as she picks at her prey* I talk a good talk, but you know I'm pretty clueless about this stuff. -Pantherleap

*eyes widen at her* Wait seriously? Stars I knew something like this was brewing in that brain of your's, but you were being so tight lipped about it during the girls day. So, are you excited? Is Strongbreeze excited? I'm sure Darkmist is excited. -Sweetbriar