Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 31229

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
•nods• would be best...do is this walk turning into everything you thought it would be?
Sunheart

Mistybreeze!?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatieK102 said…
Lol, okay xD

*Blinks at him, puzzled* "What do you mean?" ~ Mistybreeze
Btw Tala, berryfrost was talking to Yellowblaze ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Sorry guys my boyfriend's family took me to the shooting range! I'm back now though
Ohh, fun! Good family!
Oh it's working. *tugs her ears softly* You know, if you'd momentarily like me to stop being such a gentleman..*grins and nuzzles her neck, nipping slightly* that can be arranged. -Redshadow

*rolls him over on his back and licks his chest softly* Don't worry, for right now I'm just giving you a relaxing bath. We aren't exactly alone anymore. -Blackpelt

*charges head on and slams into his chest with her head* -Sweetpaw
I shot a revolver and made my finger bleed. I shot a shotgun and fucked up my shoulder XD but it was fun haha. First time I've ever been to an actual range.
Unlucky xd

You know fresh air get your minds off of things.
Sunheart

Well... practice makes perfect xD

*Grins and leans into him* "I don't know, I wouldn't want you to break character if you're so determined..." Mistybreeze

*Blinks at him* "We're not?" *Tries to look past but his mate was in the way* ~ Thorntail

*Stands his ground and flings her away with a paw, remaining in place* ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* "I guess so. It's been refreashing." ~ Shiverpaw
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I've only ever shot in empty fields lol

Oh a little character break won't hurt. Besides, you said you wanted a bad boy. Bad boys break the rules. *licks down her back* -Redshadow

Ouch. Easy. *winces slightly at his shifting* I heard Yellowblaze come in and tell someone to sit. -Blackpelt

*comes back and throws him off his paws, holding him down on his back* -Sweetpaw
tanglebelly commented…
team Sky and Flint replied on the other page zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
•sees a pile of leaves and swats at it sending a shiver of leaves onto Shiverpaw• refreshing indeed.
Sunheart
I think you coukd definitely do it. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Yea but I-I don't know if she sees me that way...-Wrenpaw
*Jumps, startled, before purring and leaping at him* ~ Shiverpaw

*Arches her back and purrs softly* "Did I say that?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks hopefully* "Is it your brother? Please tell me it's Featherface!" ~ Thorntail

(Just throwing it out there but I'm not sure she's strong enough to roll him over like that, considering sheer size/mass/strength. Not complaining, just sayin' [in my head that rhymed...])

*Finally seizes his moment and immediately flips them over, putting her underneath him* *Plants his paws firmly on her chest, pressing her into the ground, rendering her helpless* *Smirks a bit* "Did you really think you could keep me pinned down? Or did you just get a little overconfident?" ~ Falconstar
Never hurts to try there bro. *purrs*
Flintpaw

really you think this big hunk of muscle could single handle take out a fox?
Skyheart
HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM FEATHERFACE

*laughs trying to duck away from her only to get tackled*
Sunheart
THAT'S WHAT HE'S ALWAYS CALLED HIM. ALWAYS. EVER SINCE HE MET HIM.

*Rolls with him* ~ Shiverpaw
MY BAD THEN

*holds her tightly as they roll and pins her down holding her down by the shoulders* Ha!
Sunheart
I mean she's not that tiny haha. And at this point she's really throwing her weight around to try and get him to move.

You did, my dear. *nips her tail* -Redshadow

*rolls his eyes in amusement* It isn't. I'd recognize my brother's scent anywhere and it isn't his. -Blackpelt

Maybe not single handed. But it could happen. -Hushpool

I was trying my best! *smiles a little* But it could have been slight overconfidence. Though I expected I wouldn't win this. -Sweetpaw

I know...*sighs* Maybe I should try a little harder. -Wrenpaw
It's true, Featherwing has always been featherface to Thorntail and fluffy to Skyheart XD those damn brothers lol
"Ugh! Why are you so fat?!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Gasps* "Sure you're not just trying to justify yourself?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Grins at him* "You know we have to tell him soon, right?" ~ Thorntail

*Gets off of her and nudges her to her paws* "You fought well, and held your own. Good job." ~ Falconstar
Excuse me it's called muscle not fat. •purrs and gets off her•
Sunheart

Give me some credit hushpool sheesh! •licks her neck• but I guess I couldn't take one on to my self
Skyheart

•nods• but what do do I know Im no love expert
Flintpaw

Fluffy is so much better xd
Maybe a little. *smirks* -Redshadow

I'm completely fine with that. You'll be getting the death glare. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*nods head* Thank you. -Sweetpaw
Nah, Fluffy's too affectionate xD Thorntail might hate Featherwing almost as much as he hates Crowtail (that is to say, he doens't like either of them very much.)

*Flicks her tail* "Oh, please! You're as heavy as an overweight badger!" ~ Shiverpaw

Oh really? Well that kinda hurts my feelings •gives her a playful look•
Sunheart
*Arches aganist him* "Well, if you're so convinced I actually said that, I suppose I can't change your mind..." ~ Mistybreeze

"If I'm lucky he'll try to attack me, and I'll get to fight him. Kill him even, if StarClan is in my favor!" ~ Thorntail

"Wanna go again?" *offers* ~ Falconstar

*Mock-gasps* "Oh no, not you're wittle feelings!" ~ Shiverpaw
•rolls his eyes and lays downs besides her• yes my wittle feelings have been shattered thanks to your sharp words!
Sunheart
*Licks his shoulder* "Poor boy, so fragile..." ~ Shiverpaw
Mhmmm poor boy I am how are you going to make it up to me? •purrs at her lick•
Sunheart
*Cuffs him over the ear* "I don't think I'm going to! You're already so big-headed!" ~ Shiverpaw
•gasps• now ill forever be shattered confidence broken! •says dramatically• all becuase you called me fat!
Sunheart
*Laughs and flicks him with her tail* "You're so dramatic!" ~ Shiverpaw
•chuckles• I know but it's part of my charm •stretches out looking at her•
Sunheart
Playing hard to get now? *purrs* -Redshadow

*glares slightly* Not funny. *tugs on his scruff* -Blackpelt

Exactly. *purrs* -Hushpool

*nods* Absolutely! -Sweetpaw

Neither of us are. *chuckles* -Wrenpaw
Agreed •looks around camp• Frecklepaw said she would find me a love interest
Flintpaw

Then agai not are pretty close to a fox •chuckles preparing himself to get smacked•
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu2 said…
Sorry! My mom's been injured and I baked her some cookies! And then I ran out of flour. And it's been kinda hectic v_v

*looks up from his nest* Excuse yo- *stops, mouth open staring* -Burntheart

Was it Berryfrost or Ivyfrost? Cause earlier you had Ivyfrost but then you said Berryfrost....
Berryfrost was talking to Yellowblaze, Ivyfrost ran into Burntheart :)

"No! I mean, if you insist of resorting back to your bad boy ways there's not anything I can do to stop you..." *Presses against him* ~ Mistybreeze

*grins* "I thought it was funny. Maybe Crowtail will be with him!" ~ Thorntail

"I suppose you are charming... for a mouse brain anyway." ~ Shiverpaw

*nods and suddenly lashes out, landing a blow on her side * ~ Falconstar

*stares at him, stunned* "B-Burntheart?! You're back!" *quickly leans forward, eyes wide with hope* "Holiday, is she with you?" *tries to look past him* ~ Ivyfrost
I just realized that when Holiday and Burntheart left, Thorntail lost the two cats he was closest to. Poor boy! Can't wait for them to be reunited!!'n
*rolls his eyes* Oh come on I'm not mouse brained..*sits up and shakes out his pelt* Charming yes but the other id like to think I'm better. *grins*
Sunheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*looks over the new cats that came into camp* Duskstorm who are those cats? And those poor kits *frowns a bit* they look so hungry -Sheepfluff

I've decided to finally do a Silverbird and Applepaw bio to compare Treepaws girls haha hope this helps everyone distinguish between their two characters. And Katie I still need a reply on the message I sent you about that Love Triangle. :)
*tugs on his ear* Watch yourself, handsome. -Hushpool

*purrs and flips her over, laying her gently down on her back* Well then, don't mind if I do. *licks her cheek* -Redshadow

Why are you always looking for trouble? *chuckles and nips his ears playfully* -Blackpelt

*takes the hit, grunting a bit at the force**bats at him repeatedly* -Sweetpaw

I'm sure she can make it happen. -Wrenpaw
Gosh Blue, I'm sorry! I swear, tonight or tomorrow you WILL get a response!!

*grins* "Nope, you're the most mouse-brained tom I know! I still love you though." ~ Shicerpaw

"That's Holiday and Burntheart. They left awhile ago to find Holiday's sister in the city but... I guess it didn't go well." ~ Duskstorm

*purrs and nuzzled his face* ~ Mistybreeze

*bats him away* "I don't look for it! Trouble just always finds me, honest!" ~ Thorntail

*dodges her strikes and charges into her, knocking her down. Then picks her up by her scruff and flings her into a pile of moss." ~ Falconstsr
Apprentely not *frowns a bit* Ever since having my kits I have such a soft spot for the little things...it's nice to see little paws in camp again though...despite the circumstances -Sheepfluff
Really then if you are so confident why dont you tell wittle ol me why he is so mouse brained. *sits in front of her with a purr*
Sunheart

oh am i pushing the boundaries ?
Skyheart

*snorts* ill believe it when it happens anyways i wonder when my pesky mentor is going to wake up!
Flintpaw
"Would you ever want more kits?" ~ Duskstorm

"Well for one thing, you thought Snowstep and I were a thing." ~ Shiverpaw
Okay to be honest you and him were really close sooo we kinda just assumed you two were! *laughs* but yes okay that does make sense why you would assume I'm mouse brained.
Sunheart
*Grins and flicks her tail* "See? Told you!" ~ Shiverpaw
Well yea! But I'm not completely mouse brained okay!
Sunheart
*licks her face all over* So beautiful. *starts licking down* -Redshadow

That could be true. *licks his paws* -Blackpelt

Yes and you know it. -Hushpool

Never would be my guess. -Wrenpaw

*pulls herself back out, her pretty white fur now speckled with moss and a large clump clinging to her head over her ear and to her hips**crouches challengingly, wiggling her haunches which shook the moss attached to her**even in this threatening stance she looked incredibly harmless and adorable* -Sweetpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forgetful said…
*Looks around camp and at the new cats walking in* -Roseleaf

*Gives a glance at Squirrelkit, and when she shes he's following starts to wander from Merrypaw and Scorchgaze* -Honeykit
Yea I would *smiles a bit* I thought about it but I knew Scorchgaze would never give me more kits so I just kinda pushed the idea away. But I would I love being a mother again as long as I get breaks between litters to be a warrior too *chuckles a bit* -Sheepfluff