Teen Titans - les jeunes titans Holy Obsession,batman! I upendo Teen Titans!

Lucy64 posted on Sep 26, 2009 at 01:02AM
So i was sitting in my 7th period class drawing a picture of raven when some girl i thot didnt like me came up to me, looked at the copy of the new teen titans comic book(the one where sarfire raven and cyborg show up as titans for the first time(1982)) my friend had gotten me at the library and said,"do you watch teen titans on cn?" and i replied,"heck yes! thats the most awesome telivision show ever! i even have like 10 episodes on dvd(working on 65 episodes)! do u watch?" she stared at me fo a sec,and than anserd,"are you kidding? my dad watches that show and he's 44! i love it!"
anyone else heard anybody talk about it at school?

Teen Titans - les jeunes titans 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenNrobin4eva said…
I wish! I draw raven all the time though, so maybe I should start drawing at school! I don't want to come across as a comic nerd at school though, not that it would matter considering I have no friends! AHAHAHA! well, your lucky, hope you have a new friend now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crestfallen96 said…
sigh sadly no but maybe I'll start randomly doodling and make some more geek friend I mean you can never know to many geeks
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita breebree446 said…
laugh
So it is true. Teen Titans make the world go around!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lucy64 said…
Hey! u make it seem like being a comic nerd is a bad thing! Since im a girl, everyone thinks its bad ass that i read comics. I highly recomend becoming a comic book "nerd". its awesome. oh and thanks for the lable! just kidding...
*grumbles to herself,"no one appreciates a good art-filled, adventure packed, comic book anymore"*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BBfan502 said…
Technically, I think the correct word would be geek, not nerd. (I'm a geek and a nerd, so I know the difference.)....I have no life....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deannacb98 said…
smile
yes my " school sister" aka the closest thing to a guy a girl can get got me hooked on teen titans now i like them more than her hahaha. but i dont talk about it much at school tho whenever i do everyone makes fun of me exceped 4 sis.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita starrob4ever said…
omg my sisters friend came home with her for a spanish project and she was all like ' i love your kittys collar' ( it has the batman symbol on it) and i was like thanks and she was like 'i love batman i wattch it on tv all the time' and i was like batmans ok i only watch it for robin i love him and she said ' i love him too have you ever seen the tv show teen titans?' then i screamed and said HEAK YA I OWN ALL THE DVDS AND HAVE LIKE HALF THE COMIC BOOKS ( well i have like 10 but still) and she was like ' OMG NO WAY' and i was like 'OMG YES WAY' and then for the next half hour we talked teen titans!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lucy64 said…
laugh
haha, thats AWESOME!!! try watching TT in spanish, its funny. the call BB "Chico Beastia!" and its realy funny!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita starrob4ever said…
HEHE im so gonna watch!