The Beatles Im not sure if this guy is serious but if he is he has no taste in muziki

abcd posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 08:19AM
OK so i was looking around the web and found this website link it said that the beatles are the 2nd worst band ever, not only did he put the beatles there, he put pink floyd, led zeppelin, kiss, hendrix, bob dylan and the doors he said that the beatles only good songs are "Let it be" and "Penny Lane" granted they are good songs but they aren't the only ones, there is "Strawberry Fields Forever", "I am the Walrus", "All you need is Love", "Hey Jude", "While my guitar gently weeps", "Happiness is a warm gun", "Something", "Here Comes the sun", "Come Together", "Revolution", "A Hard Day's Night", "Help!", "Day Tripper", "I want you", "I wanna be your man", "All my Loving", "In my Life"... etc so tell me wether or not you think he is kidding and if you want add some of the songs which you think are the best

The Beatles 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita moonlightdrive said…
It's sad, but unfortunately I think he is not kidding.
Ohh there are many songs I love f.e:
Eleanor Rigby, Golden Slumbers, All My Loving, With a Little Help From My Friends, Don't Pass Me By, I Will, Yesterday, I Me Mine, Nowhere man, Act Naturally, Anna (Go To Him), Michelle, Girl, I'm Down, Octopus Garden, Good night,Lovely Rita, Martha My Dear
and many others
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pda00125 said…
Well. I think this dude is musically challenged cuz whatever he prolly listened to derived from the Beatles and how can you say that the Beatles AND led zeppelin are bad bands. idk what this dude is talking about and it's pretty sad. I believe that he doesn't even really know the Beatles.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rainandbomba said…
He's probably one of those musically deprived people who listens to LMFAO. Eww.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita naama24 said…
smirk
by the band that he wrote he clearly has no taste in music (black bird is great to in my opinion)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stramming said…
Hey, it's his opinion..... even if he is being a complete dumb f**k. Excuse my language. Not only are The Beatles the best band ever, and the other ones are awesome to, but to say that they made a FEW good songs. ALL Beatles songs are good, from Wild Honey Pie to Blue Jay Way. The Beatles just had that thing, you know? They can make ANYTHING good.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita megann1992 said…
hmmm
stramming, I hope you don't judge me when I say I'm not a fan of Wild Honey Pie...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita disneybeatles said…
big smile
this guy is a troll anyway my favorite song is baby you're a rich man but i think their most effort went into a day in the life
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rubyrings said…
Well, he clearly has no taste in music. Continuing this defence of the Beatles, I would point out songs like Love Me Do, ASk Me Why, From Me To You, Thank You Girl, Any Time At All, Baby's In Black, Eight Days a Week, Every Little Thing...
The trouble is, people just don't appreciate the simplicity of the Beatles' songs anymore. They don't want something that makes you feel all tingly, they want something you can interpret. Something they can pretend has deep, hidden meaning. Well, the Beatles' fans never seemed to care that I Want To Hold Your Hand is as straightforward as you can possibly get.