The Best Years OVERRRRRR!!!!

farawayx13 posted on Dec 31, 2007 at 01:53AM
NOOOOOOOOO! the best years is over!!!!!!! they cant do that!!!! so much happened in the finale. i came so attached to the show! THEY CAN NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best Years 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cherry401 said…
I know!! i luv the show i cant believe it too!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
I know I was devasted when I read that..

but now I read somewhere that it is coming back now in the summer...

when I get some official info.. Ill come back and post!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Season Two

Canwest announced The Best Years would return for a second season for the 2008-2009 broadcast schedule.[3] On June 4, 2008 Canwest released the fall schedules for Global and E! Canada with The Best Years moving to Tuesday nights at 10 PM EST on E! Canada.

So I gues if anybody lives in CANADA.. can tell me if this is true..cause I know its not on THE N in the US!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita farawayx13 said…
yeah i read that it was gonna have another season. but i know i read that the main actress (can remember her name) said it was canceled. i dont think its gonna be on the n though cuz i havent seen any previews.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JustinExo said…
i love the best years! they should hav had another season!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita treehugger4ever said…
It is on the N in the USA. :D I watch it there.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita farawayx13 said…
Yeah I know it's back. I posted that when it wasn't gonna come back. I live in the US too. I started watching the first few episodes, but they took too long to bring it back and it SUCKS. I hate how the old people and story lines are gone :( Only 3 people are back. So dumb