Big Bang Theory TBBT spin off

stock-2007 posted on Apr 10, 2010 at 07:53AM
I wonder if at the end of BBT "all good things must end" we will see any spin off show's I can see Sheldon having has own show it would be a shame to see the end of a nut case like him (Penny's word's not mine) can you see the others doing a spin off show

Big Bang Theory 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita robothor1111 said…
Eh...I could see other ppl copying it...I mean we already have that Belarusian "The Theorists," or people will watch a show and say "oh, this reminds me of Sheldon," or whatever. I don't want Sheldon himself to have his own show. Time and time again I see movies and fanfics that come to their end, have people complain that it's over, and try to add a sequel. It hardly ever works out and though ppl may be happy when it happens in the end they wish it had ended when it was meant to. I don't see them doing a spin-off and I hope they don't. But that's just my opinion.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stock-2007 said…
Your right when I think about it the show work's so well due to the characters being able to work off each other put them in a different environment it would be a poor copy
Yeah, like when ppl were saying they wanted Sheldon on jury-duty, and the writers said something like, Sheldon with a bunch of random normal people wouldn't work. Why he works is he's surrounded by people unique in their own right.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita VrySpecialAgent said…
I agree I don't think that they'd ever do that. I wouldn't want to see it anyway.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bigbangfanatic said…
I wouldn't want to either.
Don't worry guys, I don't think they will.