The Chronicles of Narnia GONE ANOTHER GREAT BOOK

saraplain posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 07:17PM
Please give this book a chance its as good as twilight.

imagine everybody 15 and up disappear,pop,gone.
i know what your thinking whhoo no bossy parents pushing u around,thats wat i thought untill i read it.
everything is going bad,food is running out.there r walls that surround the city not letting u out.
kids r mutating
once harmless animals grow to vicious killers
kids r buliding up armys.
townies VS acadamy
even though there is still all this going on there is still romance and maybe there last.
BY MICHAEL GRANT

The Chronicles of Narnia 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dearheart said…
...huh???

And "as good as Twilight"? In that case, I won't go near it with a ten-foot pole. Twilight kills brain cells.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Andolion said…
ditto to Dearhearts comment... why is this even on this spot?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita saraplain said…
CUZ I FELT LIKE PUTTING IT!!
Oh, so that automatically means you should. Riiiiight...

This is the Narnia spot, not the Reading spot or the Books to Read spot. Just because you felt like putting it here doesn't mean that this is the right place to put it.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
OK U KNO WAT IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT BE RUDE ABOUT IT AND CLICK OFF OK.ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS PROMOTE AN AWESOME BOOK AND I SORTA THINK ITS BETTER THaT TWILIGHT!!SO IF I FELT LIKE PUTTING IT HERE EVEN THOU IT DOSENT BELONG I DONT CARE CUZ ITS HERE!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cammie said…
Saraplain, your logic that you just felt like you wanted to plug this book here does not alter the fact that it does NOT belong in this spot so therefore not too many people are going to take notice. Also saying it's "as good as Twilight" is probably going to backfire severly. Most people are sick of hearing about and seeing Twilight stuff spread throughout the site instead of it being contained to the Twilight spot.
If you do believe this new book is worthy and you would like to recommend it to other users, then advertise here:

link
fine thank you cammie
but the only reason im acting like this is because miss dearheart over there has to be all mean about it,and offending me not only in this spot but in other various ones too.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ClassicalNadia said…
Dearheart really wasn't being mean to you, she was just saying how she felt, just like you. It's ok when people have different opinions.

As far as this goes, the link Cammie gave you is a good spot for it. :)
ohmagawd ok
but if she was only giving her opinion
i only needed to see it once NOT in every spot i put it in
Did you only copy-and-paste this to two spots, or were there more? Because if you did this in more than two spots, you're overreacting. I did not give my opinion or correct you in "every spot"; only here and in the Inkheart spot. I don't like it when people spam my favorite spots, and I'm not afraid to tell them off if I need to. Period.

If you weren't trying to be a spammer, fine...but how was I supposed to know that? When you see the exact same thing copied in multiple places, "spam" is usually the word that comes to mind. If you want to introduce people to a new book, that's great. Go for it. But please do so in a way that isn't so muddled or confusing or...spammer-ish. There are better ways to do it.

Like instead of "GONE ANOTHER GREAT BOOK", you could put something like "Here's another great book you'd like!" Instead of pasting that confusing summary to every forum, just tell us plainly the basic premise of the story, why you like it, why you think we'd like it too, etc. You get the idea.

I apologize if I sounded harsh; I just have little tolerance for trolls and spammers and the like, and it looked to me like you were doing that. If I misunderstood you, I'm sorry. But in my defense, you were being a bit immature. Yelling at people for expressing an opinion, even if it's harsh, is never a good thing to do. Next time don't blow up or overreact, think before you type, and maybe more people will listen to you. And in turn, I'll try not to jump to conclusions so quickly. Deal?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita