The Heroes of Olympus The New Olympian

ajatashatru posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 04:54AM
I am new here,this is my fanpop.I hope you like it.
I donot own any characters.
I might even borrow some of the scenes from other.
please read and share your views.
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 05:53PM

The Heroes of Olympus 649 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 649

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Artemis037 said…
big smile
I don't think the chapter was pointless, and if it was, I don't care! What is Jason the god of? Keep posting!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Safree said…
mischievous
jason doesn't seem really cool and i think percy should be visted by annabeth's ghost to tell him to get over her. don't stop posting it is really good.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita OsnapitzJJ said…
Yes!!!! The god of weirdos!!!! Bwahahahahha!XD And yes Percy should get visited by her ghost. Or nico do the McDonalsd thing with him!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita skyguy98 said…
big smile
Very funy! I'm new and your stor is the best I've read so far, keep posting
And what is jason the god of?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Groversbro said…
he the god of heroes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita posiden74 said…
worried
booooo jason.and dont dobthe gohst thing there are 2 things that could happen one he falls into coma again or 2 dosent marry artemis because he remebers annabeth and still loves her see what i mean.bad things will happen very bad things.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ajatashatru said…
thank you guys and yes Jason is the god of hero's. i totally agree with posiden74 the ghost of Annabeth will only make Percy into a ghost. but eventually i beleive a meeting is in order. for now a chapter with some action.

Chapter 45
Percy was having a dream which he could not place but a voice kept repeating in his head “seaweed brain, let go.” Percy tried his best to find the speaker. He felt like he should know the girl who was telling him to let go. But what was he suppose to let go? Who was the girl? Why he was feeling so sad when he heard that voice? Why did he feel like he should know the speaker? There were many more questions but suddenly an image came to him a beautiful girl was in the image, she had princess like curly blonde hair, she wore an orange t-shirt. She had an athletic build. What made her stand out were her eyes they were unnaturally stormy grey. Percy woke up with a start. He jumped off his bed and ran into the bathroom and immediately started to vomit blood. After a lot of vomiting he stumbled back to his bed. He felt dead tired. It was not the first time that he had vomited blood. It had happened every day after he had woken up at the wolf house but once he had reached the camp it had stopped. He did not know the reason for vomiting of blood but he had kept it a secret from others. “It is four fifteen in the morning.” Percy said out loud to no one in particular. He felt exhausted and he drifted back to sleep only to find himself another dream. Once again he could only here voice “congratulation sir on regaining your memory. What are the plans for the future?” Percy could not place the speaker. He was sure that he had never met this person in life. Another voice which was deep and held power answered “we have to find a way to strengthen our army. The gods think they have won the battle it is an ideal time to attack them when they are busy celebrating.” The other speaker spoke again “but sir our army is weak at this moment how can we manage to cause a war?” the evil deep was chuckled “don’t you worry son of Triton I have a plan.” Percy was pulled out of the dream as he heard “My lord it is morning already. Wake up.” “Percy, wake up. You have already missed breakfast.” Percy opened his eyes to see Lisa and Alicia looking at him concerned. When they saw Percy wake Lisa spoke “it is seven thirty” Percy did not feel that he should correct her it was seven thirty five and let Lisa continue “and you have missed the breakfast my lord. You know that today is the tournament day in the honor of Gaius Julius Caesar. You have to be ready within half an hour. The tournament begins at eight fifteen sharp.” Percy just nodded and got to the bathroom. Once he was fresh he ate what Lisa and Alicia had smuggled from the breakfast. Amber jumped at Percy and started to give Percy wolf saliva bath which only made Percy to take yet another bath. The wolf had grown a lot in a few days and now she looked like she was some years old. All the three along with Amber headed towards the coliseum. “So” Percy began “who are all participating and who is against whom?” Alicia took out a paper sheet from her jean’s pocket “well there are five people from the first legion namely Reyna, Hazel, bobby, Gwen and Dakota. Four from legion two namely” Percy interrupted her “forget about who are there just tell me how many are there. That should be enough. Also tell me against who am I to go first?” Alicia was a bit annoyed at Percy impatience but answered none the less “four from the legion two three from our legion two from legion four and one from legion five. Your first fight is against Roger of second legion.” “It is very disappointing.” Percy complained “each and everyone should get a chance to show off their skills but I guess it would take an entire year to have such a tournament. So we will have to do with the one we have.” Then Percy remembered something. “Hey, you guys go ahead I have some important job to do. It will not take long. I will back soon.” Percy did not wait for their reaction he spirited back to his room and then reached inside his table drawer took out a small box and then headed toward the hunter’s tent. When he reached there he asked for Sandra. Though the hunters were not pleased to see him they informed Sandra about his presence and Sandra came out to greet her brother. “Good morning little brother.” Sandra greeted with a smile. Percy was not amused being called little but greeted back “happy birthday old girl.” He said with a grin. Sandra was a bit angry at being called an old girl but was surprised to see that Percy had found out that the particular day was her birthday. “How did you know?” she asked her brother. Percy’s grin widened “a big fish told me.” Sandra smirked as she understood who this big fish was “I don’t think brother he would be amused to hear you call that but anyways thank you.” “You are welcome sis. Here is your present.” Percy gave the small box to his sister who on opening it found a small sliver bracelet. She thanked Percy gave him a sisterly hug and then wore the bracelet. “Tap it once.” Percy told Sandra who compiled. The bracelet transformed into a sliver roman shield. All the hunters who were watch the brother and sister closely were as surprised a Sandra to see the bracelet change into a shield. “Tap it again.” Percy said. When she did so the shield transformed back to bracelet. Sandra was now grinning. She gave Percy another hug and a small peck on the cheeks. “Thank you brother, my old shield had broken only a few weeks ago and I needed a new one. By the way what do I name it?” “I don’t know it is up to you. Ok bye let us met up later I have to go and report for the tournament.” Percy said and he turned to leave. Sandra called his name “Percy, good luck. Try not to hurt your opponent’s pride.” Percy nodded his head and headed towards the coliseum.

“You are on time! Thank the gods.” Alicia said as Percy entered the pavilion of the coliseum. Others were already there. Especially for the tournament day the statues of all the major gods had been erected within the coliseum. The camper occupied the bleachers. Sharp at eight fifteen Lupa howled signaling the beginning of the tournament. The rule was that you had to win. Well of course once your opponent surrenders you win also if you knock out your opponent you win. But if your opponent does not surrender you can kill. The last part was not something Percy approved of but he was only one guy no one else seen it as a problem. The crowd roared in anticipation of action. The first fight was between Shane and Bobby. “Ten bucks on Bobby.”Wilson said from behind Percy. Percy turned and looked at Wilson stared at him and then turned back to the fight. Shane was holding his own ground but Percy knew that it would not last. Wilson restrained himself from talking any further after receiving his leader’s stare. To say the truth it was downright creepy. Shane was defeated and Bobby advanced to next level. Then Alicia had her fight with Dakota. Alicia was doing well and was having an upper hand until Dakota started using her power over plants. Alicia ended up in cocoon created of plant leaves hence making Dakota victorious. Wilson fought against his opponent and won. Now it was time for Percy’s fight. The crowd did not cheer as they were too anxious to do so. Percy was not wearing any armor. Both Lisa and Alicia had tried hard to convince him to wear one but Percy had refused it under the pretext that it would slow him down. Once in the middle both the opponents started to circle each other. Roger did not charge as he remembered what had happened the last time he had done so. After minutes of circling which felt like hours for everyone there were shouts from the spectators “fight already.” “We are getting old here.” And many more insults which no one would want to repeat. Roger could not hold any longer he charged Percy simple got out of his way and hit him hard on his head with the butt of the sword. Roger was knocked out. Later when Roger had woken up he did not tell anyone of his seeing the stars in day light. Percy had won. The remaining had their fight.

In the next round Wilson managed to make his opponent surrender and advanced to the next level. Bobby almost killed his opponent only a howl from Lupa had saved the life. The guy had already surrendered but Bobby had gotten carried away. No one seemed bothered by this but Lisa saw that her master was completely disturbed by this. A warrior who can defeat his opponents easily most of them without weapons was disturbed by seeing someone in the verge of death. Lisa understood that by any means Bobby and her master came face to face. Bobby will have the fight of his life. After the fights were done it was now Percy against Dakota. Percy started without much aggressiveness. Percy was toying with her as she was using all of her knowledge in sword fighting to attack Percy. She saw that it was not easy to take on Percy so she started growing plants and tried to tangle Percy in them. Initially she was seeing success she swung her sword at Percy. Percy ducked and then making use of the angle in which Dakota had swung the sword used his palm taking it at the flat of his opponents blade he lifted the sword upwards sending Dakota completely off balance. She fell on the ground with an audible sound. Percy quickly looked at the plants which were holding him and they soon dried and withered away. Dakota go up as quickly as she could manage and started growing more plants but to her surprise they won’t grow. The moment they appeared they would die. Dakota was shocked and she was panicking. What had happened to her powers? Reading her expression Percy felt pity “nothing has happened to your powers. They are fine. It is only that for any plant to grow you need water and I control water.” Dakota went for a desperate swing Percy saw it coming he used is sword and blocked her swing which made her to lose grip and the sword flew out of Dakota’s hand. Percy held his sword at Dakota’s neck “do you surrender?” Percy asked calmly. Dakota did not want to surrender but she had been defeated fair and square. Dakota accepted defeat. The crowed did not know what to do but the Sandra, Lisa, Alicia, Wilson and legion three were cheering. Sandra was cheering for her brother the hunters did clap but did not cheer. The rest were cheering for their leader. Hazel wanted to cheer too but she knew how her friends would see that so she cheered her hero silently.

Soon the fight reached the semifinals. It was to happen after the lunch break which was of two hours. At three in the afternoon everyone was back in the stands the first semifinal was between Hazel and Bobby. Bobby was brutal as always. Hazel had to be taken to the infirmary to be treated for her wounds. Her injuries were the reason for her getting knocked out. Percy went in to the middle and Reyna entered too. Reyna was exhausted; she had numerous cuts and wounds and many more bruises for her fight so far. When the command to start the fight was given Reyna turned invisible. She knew that she had no chance against Percy if she were to be visible. Percy had to smile. He quickly closed his eyes and concentrated on the water in Reyna’s body. Now he knew her exact location. Percy first thought that he wanted to toy with Reyna but decided against it. After all she is the daughter of goddess of wisdom taking her lightly is not an option. Percy did not wait for Reyna to come to him but he himself went to her and knocked her unconscious without giving her chance to fight. It was now time for the finals.

Percy's quest is fast approching and it will be in the seas. what do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?
thank you again.
keep reading keep posting.
Great job
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fman172 said…
Well I'm really hoping Percy is going to win Bobby.... But somehow Bobby is probaly going to win
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Percy99Jackson said…
big smile
great chapter!percy will destroy bobby!sandras sheild is cool did percy get a cyclops to make it?post soon plz!cant wait for the quest!post!

your num.1 fan P.99.J
big smile
-Faman172 percy will win!well he has to cause curse of achilles duh!
ps.almost forgot ha!jason had to do the hunters laundry!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PersesJr said…
smile
Awesome chapter dude post soon,and percy will win
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
Oh yeah!!! Perce!!! Bobby will be knocke out in no time!!! R u gonna hav Jaspn enter an Percy and Jason fight? Plz do!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita happyfestus said…
smile
I think that bobby will have his ass sliced but he will reveal the mark of achilles.And is Percy vomiting blood beacouse it's being repleaced by ichor? Nice day to everione
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swiftwater said…
I just started rereading this story so I'm behind on chapters
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swiftwater said…
laugh
I love chapter 45,to me it's funny
laugh
is happyfestus right?i think he is.plz post today sorry if i spam too much.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ApolloPride said…
Cool chapter, I really hope Percy fights Jason, even though Jason is a God Percy will still kick his Butt!!! Happyfestus- I think you are on to something!

Great Chapter
ApolloPride
smirk
wait a sec just relazied this percy defeat 4 titans eh? well ii know too of the 4 titans powers.percy should be Percy Jackson God of Time and Light eh?post soon today
Well if Happyfestus is right, then Jason would vomit too. But Jason didn't. So I think it is because when he thinks of Annabeth, his subconcious brain goes haywire and is making himself do that.

So basically when he thinks of Annabeth, he is so torn apart it makes him sick.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita thunderwolf233 said…
angelic
hf might be right, but Jason god of losers might show up
angelic
are you posting today its 9pm here
are u posting today?
crying
it's 3:21 here icant stand the suspense.
big smile
Its 4:22 here plz post soon
angelic
plz post!sorry im spaming i know it only been a day but plz!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Zobar said…
crying
Its 22:31 here post soon!!!

Zobar
he is from india its early tommorrow there.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Artemis037 said…
heart
Awesome chapter as always! And Percy is going to kick Bobby's butt!
big smile
I think Jason didn't vomit bLood cuz his he was awarded it and it was sudden...while Percy might prop be not knowing it and hes having slowly so he wouldn't notice...

Post plz!!! I'm really adjitated and eat more!!!! I'm excited!!!
^ i agree.
angelic
I think only ajatashatru knows for sure.
cake
Congrats on having the 3rd slot on the Popular Content! Have cake:
monkey
Yeah here's a monkey
smile
You'll post two now right ?
cake
heres a cake
i apologize for not posting yesterday. it is the season of monsoons here and that caused for heavy rains which let to power supply disruption and stopped me from being able to post. i will try to post two chapters today. one now and the other one with in five hours from now. here comes the chapter

chapter 46
Bobby was using a shield and his favorite spear which was electric. Percy got into the middle and studied Bobby. He had watched every match closely and understood the fighting style employed by Bobby. Percy reached into his pocket but then though otherwise, he simply stood there smiling. Lupa howled signaling the opponents to begin. Bobby smiled his ‘I will kill you in no time smile’. Percy grinned in response. He just closed his eyes in concentration and his trident materialized. Bobby paused for a second to look at the trident. The entire crowd cheered. The fight began or a better term would be the dance began. Bobby was trying to attack with his electric spear and Percy was escaping every attack. Percy did not meet Bobby’s attacks with his trident as he knew that his celestial bronze trident can conduct electricity and that would cause problem. “coward.” Bobby said “fight back.” Percy grinned “ho, you are just sore you have not landed a single blow on me. Is it because I am skilled or that you are too fat and slow.” This was enough to make the already angry son of Mars to get even more furious. He lunged at Percy trusting his spear forward. Percy quickly side stepped caught the spear in the middle with his trident. The spear was not electric at that place as only the tip was designed so. Percy made the trident to send a small amount of blast enough to destroy the spear. The spear shattered into pieces. The crowd watched in amazement. Percy could have finished the fight then and there but he did not do so. He just backed away and smiled at Bobby with an intention of making him mad and it worked. Bobby yelled in anger. He cursed with colorful words which Percy did not want to repeat. “I will kill you.” Bobby said glaring at Percy. “I am so scared. Please get the best flower available to put it on the grave.” Percy said still smiling. Bobby took out his golden sword and then charged at Percy. It was a mistake on Bobby’s part and Percy could have ended it then and there but he wanted to teach this guy a lesson and would not hurt to have some fun. Percy just dogged his attack and then cut a wide gash on Bobby’s left leg causing him yelp in pain. “Ho, did I hurt you? Should I get for mommy or would you settle for wolfy?” Percy mocked at Bobby. Bobby eyes should pure hatred “I will kill you.” “Find a new line. You already said that.” Bobby made a wild slash against which Percy used his palm and changed its direction causing Bobby to lose his balance and fall to the ground. He could have ended it then and there but he gave Bobby another chance to attack. Apparently Bobby had not learnt his lesson from the first time as he once again charged at Percy. Bobby was expecting Percy to move to right but was surprised and felt the pain as Percy jumped to his left and wounded Bobby’s right leg. The wound was deep making it difficult to stand. “Do you surrender?” Percy asked. Bobby responded with another set of attack only to be rewarded with new injuries and bruises. Bobby was losing his strength he was covered in sweat and Percy was still looking like he was on a vacation. Percy was having too much fun to end this. Bobby still did not get Percy’s idea it was simple as day light. Make Bobby fight till he is completely exhausted and make him give in. the fight went on for hours.

To tell the truth the campers were getting frustrated they saw that Percy was purposefully not ending the fight and Bobby was not giving in because of his pride. Percy was toying with his opponent many campers started to yell “finish it already.” Percy also felt like he had enough and he should finish this so he pulled his trademark disarming technique and Bobby was left sword less. His shield was lost a while ago. Bobby was left with no weapons.
Percy had just disarmed his opponent and was about to point his sword at Bobby’s throat but suddenly Percy felt dead tried and very sick. Bobby who saw Percy not moving came forward and using all the power he had placed punch at Percy’s jaw. At the same time Percy felt vomit come. Blood shot out of Percy’s mouth as he fell to the ground. Booby kicked Percy sending him feet away from where he was. Everyone saw in shock as this happened Bobby fans erupted in cheer.

Percy’s vision was clouded he could not hear anything of his surroundings. Suddenly Percy heard a female voice say “let go seaweed brain.” An image of the same blonde girl he had seen in his dream came to him. Bobby ran to his sword and then charged towards Percy who was on the ground still vomiting blood. Sandra, Lisa, Alicia, Hazel and the legion three were completely filled with horror. “Let go my love.” Percy heard the blonde girl tell him. Suddenly Percy was brought back to reality he could hear the roar of the crowd; he could sense a person approaching him. Percy knew who the one coming for him was. What happened next did not just surprise the spectators but also surprised Percy. Percy suddenly shot up which was humanly impossible. He blocked the right arm of Bobby from advancing with his left hand. He then using his right hand punched Bobby in his jaws and broke it along with dislocating it. The pain made Bobby to drop the sword and paralyzed him. Percy then hit Bobby’s chest just above were the liver is shattering the chest bones. The next blow left the thin membrane separating the abdomen and the chest region in tatters. Percy leapt into the air and then placed a kick which sent Bobby ten feet away. Percy spit out the last of the blood which was still in his mouth. The entire crowd was silent. Percy slowly walked towards the limp body of Bobby. There was a sudden glow of light and a statue came to life “Perceus help me. Please save us.”
thank you guys for putting me on the third spot in popularity it would not have been posible with out your support and i am greatful for that. i thank you all once again and hope that you all will continue to provide me with the same support even in the future.
as per Percy vomiting blood you will have to wait and see.
big smile
great chappie cant wait for next!is bobby dead?hope not even dough i hate him.post in 5 hours plz!

your num.1 fan. P.99.J
heart
MAN THAT WAS SO AWESOME,PLEASE POST SOON MAN.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bookruler133 said…
heart
That was a great chapter and don't let anybody tell you it's not.
surprise
(stunned) so freaking awesome...
surprise
Silence.... OoO
Shocked!!!

Holy smOkes!!!$ that waz shocking!!!! I luv it!! Percy shootig up? That's a sign!!!cant wait!!!!! Yeah!!!!! Post soon!!'nnnnnn at normal time!!!
ok guys here we go the second chapter of the day as promised.

Chapter 47

Percy had just sent Bobby flying he wanted to check whether he was alright or not. When he got near Bobby one of the many statues glowed and then turned into a girl of about sixteen whom Percy quickly identified as Diana the goddess of moon, hunt maiden and many more. But she looked like she was in some pain and when she spoke “Perceus help me. Please save us.” Percy was completely felt worried. He felt the immediate anger, he felt like he had failed some important task. The crowd started to murmur. “I want a medic here.” Percy said in a loud voice “this guy here needs immediate attention.” Then he looked at lupa “Lupa, we need a war council like right now.” The wolf nodded. Within a few minutes all the legion leaders and their second in commands found themselves in the meeting room. The hunters were represented by Sandra and some hunter had accompanied her. “This is pointless our lady needs us. Sitting here is waste of time. For all we could be helping our lady.” said the hunter who was with Sandra. Alicia stood up and spoke in an angry tone “may be you did not notice that lady Diana did not ask for your help but asked for Percy’s help here.” Before the hunter could retaliate there was bright light in the room and everyone had to avert their eyes. When the light died down standing before them was none other than Apollo. “Of course daughter of love, my little sis did ask Percy for help and not her own hunters.” He said. “Hunters spoil the scent.” Percy said. “Percy!” Apollo said enthusiastically. “This calls for a haiku the moon is in trouble, she asks the hero for help, I am so cool.” Everyone just stared at the sun god. That was his worst haiku yet. “We have pressing issues and I believe that you do have a prophesy for us Apollo.” Percy said. Reyna glared at Percy for not showing any respect to the god. The other did not notice so they kept to themselves. “I am sorry Percy even though it is your quest I have no prophesy for you. You are on your own.” No one looked happy. “How can we do a quest without a prophesy? And how is it a quest for this boy?” the hunter sneered. Apollo looked at her “never let my sister hear that honey. She called Percy a man when he had saved her from the weight of the world two and half years ago.” “what!?” asked the hunter but Apollo did not answer that and turned to Percy “cuz. You are on your own. I don’t know what happened to her and why she needs help? But she has asked you for help. It clearly says it is not good. Please Percy save her again.” “I will.” Percy said in a confident voice. “One more thing Percy for some reason I feel that you should visit mount Tam. I believe you will find something important there.” Percy nodded. “but mount Tam is destroyed. What is there that Percy has to go there?” Reyna asked. Apollo answered “I don’t know but it is for Percy to find out.” Then he turned to Percy. “Choose your companions wisely Percy.” Then the god of music looked at his daughter “Hazel my dear let me heal those wounds.” And then he healed her. “Percy, have you chosen your companions?” he asked Percy. Percy was thinking hard and then he came to a conclusion “I will take Lisa along with me. It might give her a chance to get away from slavery.” Everyone nodded and Percy continued “Sandra, I want you in this quest as it is your mistress whom we have to help.” Sandra accepted. “I will take amber along I guess. That will be it.” Percy concluded. “What!?” Alicia stood up angrily. “Why am I not in this quest? I am your second in command.” Percy looked at her “there are big three, there are three fates and hence making three a strong number. I have said it already why I need the two I have picked. If see it in the terms of combat then again that is fitting. I can do short range weapons, Sandra can do long range once and Lisa can do magic.” Percy said and continued when he saw Alicia about to complain “I will not hear any further in this matter.” Apollo spoke again ‘I think you need your rest for today. Tomorrow morning you guys can go.” “No” Percy said “we have to leave now. If we need to go to mount Tam the only time we can enter is twilight. We have like one hour for that. We should go now. If we miss it today we will have to wait for another twilight which comes tomorrow.” Apollo said “yes, you are right. I think I should get going. Good luck Percy.” Apollo teleported away.

“Sandra get ready as early as possible and meet me at the entrance of the camp. I will inform Lisa and meet you there.” Then he turned to Lupa “any advise Lupa.” The wolf looked at Percy “remember your training and don’t lose focus. Try to find what the problem is and then act.” Percy nodded. “One more thing before I leave.” The wolf said him to ask away. “Will Bobby live? Like he has broken jaws, broken ribcage and ruptured lungs.” The wolf was clam as she answered “yes Percy he will live. Might take a while before he hells I guess. This meeting is dismissed.” Percy and Alicia returned to their barrack. Percy informed Lisa of the quest. Alicia and Lisa prepared and readied the backpacks for the quest and they headed towards the entrance of the camp with Amber running ahead of them. They were greeted by Sandra and Lupa. There were some hunters who had come to wish luck to their leader. “Are we ready brother?” Sandra asked Percy as he approached. “As ready as I will be.” After saying their goodbyes they headed towards the mount Tam.
so why do you think Apollo sent Percy to mount Tam?
what problem do you think Diana is in that she needs Percy's help?
please do tell.
big smile
I think Apollo sent Percy to mount Tam cause maybe Rhea wants to meet Percy/or something else.Diana/Artemis is having the baby and Zeus probably found out and AWESOME CHAPTER.POST SOON.
smile
wow
big smile
great chapter.im not sure why apollo is sending percy to mount tam.and as for diana have no clue why she needs help.post really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
great chapter. mt. tam is probliy cause thats where percy first saved diana and he'll remember somthing and zeus found out about the child
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Zobar said…
I believe that Rhea has captured artemis and draws energy from her so that she wake up faster. same as Hera in Book 1.
And if this is fact must percy be quick before artemis have too little energy to keep the child alive.

Zobar
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
laugh
I'm 300!!!